A Yearning Ch. 2

Story Info
Ally tries on a large vibrator for size.
959 words
3.88
44.2k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 03/28/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mrbig
Mrbig
5 Followers

I couldn't wait to go to bed that night. Michael stripped down and began kissing me passionately. He worked his way down to my hard nipples and then on to my swollen pussy. I looked down to see him positioning his 6 inch cock at my cunt. It slid in easily and he began pumping me hard and fast. "You're so wet and swollen tonight Allison, I don't think I can hold on," Michael gasped as he began shooting his cum inside me. I didn't have the heart to tell him the reason I was so wet was because I was thinking of that big hard vibrator in the bedside drawer.

After cumming Michael collapsed. I rolled over and began sucking on his now soft dick. It looked so tiny and cute compared to that massive vibrator. As I was sucking on his cock I reached over to the drawer and grabbed the vibrator. My hand rummaged blindly in the drawer until it felt the thickness of the realistic looking cock. I felt a tingle in my cunt.

"Can you use this on me dear," I said holding up the gigantic tool.

"With pleasure Ally," Michael replied. I laid on my back and Michael began vibrating the large dick on my clit. The sensations were unbelievable and were made even better when he started to lick my pussy. I knew Michael wouldn't put the vibrator in my pussy thinking it was too big and I didn't want to let on that I needed that full sensation in me so bad. So after a few minutes of this delightful licking I decided to do it myself.

"Come and let me suck your beautiful cock again Michael, I'll hold the vibrator," I said. Michael let go and straddled my face with his back to my pussy. I now had full control of "Kong" (what an appropriate name for this gigantic rubber dick.) I positioned the head of Kong at my pussy and slowly worked it in and out with each stroke going deeper. Michael was oblivious to this as he was getting the blowjob of his life.

After a few minutes I had the whole nine inches of that thick dick in me and I was in heaven. Michael tries hard but his cock never filled me up or gave me sensations that this gorgeous piece of rubber did.

I could feel the sensations of an orgasm building up when Michael yelled "I'm cumming," and shot warm, juicy ooze all over my face. As this was happening waves of pleasure shot through my body while I was shoving that vibrator deep in my cunt. It was the best orgasm I had ever experienced in the six years married to Mike. After this night I knew I had to have something as big as Kong but hot and alive. The next day I began to test Michael to see whether he was open to a threesome.

"No way," he yelled back. "Our marriage is sacred and I don't think we should be sharing it around with anyone else," he said angrily.

"I'm sure if it was a woman I was talking about you would jump at the chance," I replied.

"Honey, it would make no difference either way," and with that comment Mike walked out of the room.

I was determined to prove Mike wrong and more importantly to have a real man's cock in me. An idea came to me. A friend of mine Sue used to date a guy who she claimed had the biggest cock she had ever seen. His name was Paul. Paul and Mike had become friends during this time and still see each other. On social occasions I would often notice Paul staring at my breasts and legs and a few times he had brushed up against me. My plan was to involve Paul in our threesome as I knew he would jump at the chance to fuck me. The trick was to get Mike to agree.

I met Paul and explained the situation and what he needed to do. Paul then rang Mike and told him about this gorgeous woman he was seeing that wanted a threesome with another man. " I don't want some stranger fucking her Mike. I know you and I think she would like you," Paul explained.

"I'm not sure if I could do it," Mike said hesitantly.

"No one needs to know," said Paul. Mike finally agreed and everything was ready. That night Paul and Mike went out for a few drinks while I prepared myself at Paul's place for their return.

At about 10 pm I heard the car pull up outside of Paul's place. I went and laid down on Paul's bed naked and with the lights out. Mike still did not know it was me he was about to fuck and that he was going to allow one of his friends to help out. Paul explained to Mike that his girlfriend's fantasy was to make love in the dark and do it all by feel without talking. This got around the problem of being caught out. The bedroom door opened and I could make out two silhouettes.

I was nervous with anticipation as both men walked towards the bed. The two men undressed and stood on either side of me. I didn't know who was who until I reached out for the dicks. I grabbed the one to the left of me and instantly recognized the feel of Michael's hard cock. Then reaching for Paul on my right, I was delighted to feel a thick, long piece of meat bigger than my vibrator. I instantly knew which dick would give me more pleasure tonight.

To Be Continued...

Mrbig
Mrbig
5 Followers