A Yes

Story Info
Bored couple go to dinner. They come home alone.
1.9k words
3.97
39.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qwellan
qwellan
4 Followers

Sarah sat in the restaurant alone, sipping wine waiting for desert. She wore a plunging red gown and a pearl necklace. Her husband, Lawrence, had been called away to the hospital for an emergency of some kind at 9 pm. They did not even get to eat dinner together. Sarah was used to it, or at least she thought she was used to it. She drained her glass and considered getting another, tapping her foot against the table leg. She wondered how things had gotten so boring. She was just one more soccer game away from wanting to drive off of a cliff. Boring dinners, boring parties and then there was the boring sex. She lifted her hand and an index finger and the waiter appeared next to her table and poured her another glass of wine.

"Thank god for wine", she mused.

She looked around the room and noticed a man looking at her, smiling. She lifted her hand and wiggled the back of it towards him. Her diamond flashed across the room. "And that is that."

The man stands up with an even bigger smile. He seemed to stand up into the sky. Long legs capped in cowboy boots, powerful thighs wrapped in blue jeans and a deep broad chest. He throws cash on his table and walks towards Sarah. Sarah takes a sip contemplating how many times she would have to say no to this man. She faces away from him. The legs approach and stop just inches away from her face. The jeans were tight. Tight enough for Sarah to know that the man dresses left. Her face dazzles a flash of red in her cheeks. Her eyes follow the tall body until she cranes her neck to look him in the face. His smile is bemused when he asks, "there is a box of kittens on the roof and you want to help me save them?"

"Does that line really ever work? ", she retorted with a raised eyebrow and knuckles on her hip.

"Um, let's see now... Out of several hundred tries, it has never worked, nope, not even once."

"Then why do you keep using it?"

"Because if you say "no" to save the kittens, you ain't no good-girl. And bad-girls always say yes.", he laughed.

"I am married and I say no to your kitten story and no to you, buh-bye!", she dismisses him with a wave of her hand, taking a sip of wine.

He seats himself and skootches his chair closer to her. "You are going to say yes, so just quit fighting it."

She caught herself staring at his face. Without a word, she gets up, takes her pearl beaded clutch and heads to the ladies room. "How am going to get out of here?" she freshens up, takes a deep breath and steps out of the door, turning toward the dining room. A large meaty hand covers her mouth and another takes the back of her neck and she is swiftly pulled into an elevator.

"I told you, you would say yes and here ya are." The elevator rumbles into motion.

The door opens and the man from the dining room drags her out onto the roof. She was no match for his strength. He was huge, at least 6' 5". He removed his hand from her mouth.

"What the hell is wrong with you??? Let ME GO!"

He grabs her by the back of the neck with one hand and turns her about to face him.

He menacingly whispers "Keep your mouth shut until I tell you to wrap it around my cock, you whore!" He pulls her dress off and rips her panties down – using them to make an impromptu gag, tying it around her head. He bends Sarah over his knee.

"When I say shut up, you WILL, shut (whack) up!" (Whack! Whack!) The big hand lands hard on her ass leaving big hand prints. She tries to jump and squirm but he spanks her again.

"Are you going to shut up now?" Her ass is now red and covered in large handprints. She nods her head yes and he lets her up. He grabs her tit and pinches her nipple; he takes out a pair of nipple clamps from his pocket and puts one on each of her nipples, tightening them down. She winces. Turning her towards the wall, he unzips his jeans and pulls his cock out. Pinning her to the wall, hard, her breasts flattened against the rough exterior, her face against the roughness. He spits in his hand and rubs it over his length. Lifting Sarah up, he impales her in one swift thrust. The cock works its way inside through her soft flesh; she tries to spread her legs to let the huge cock inside. It doesn't help. Her cunt moistens as she is held motionless against the wall. The cock strokes get deeper inside, she groans as her pussy betrays her lust by wetting itself. She tries to buck against the beast of a man, but he is immoveable. Her breathing quickens as the cock begins to take full strokes, she moans through her panties.

"Yeah bitch, take my cock you cum slut", lifting Sarah up and down like a toy doll, impaling her again, and again, and again.

Her knees shuddered. "Oh god, I've never had anyone this fucking big. It hurts so good fuck! He is gonna cum in me and I am going to get pregnant by this asshole!" Sarah tries to unpin her arms, but his one-handed grip on them was too strong.

He impales her again, then lifts her up and sets her down on the ground. Grabbing her hair, he then removes the panties from her mouth. She sucks in air as if to scream when he replaces the gag with his cock. Sarah's jaw stretches around the head of it. She licks and sucks, hoping he will cum in her mouth and not in her pussy.

"Jesus! It's so big", she tries to fit more in as he pulls her head towards him and his cock jams into her throat and she gags. He lets go of her head and begins to bob up and down.

"Yes you cum slut, suck that cock, suck it so good. Is that a yes?"

The wetness from her mouth runs down her face and his cock, to his balls. He pulls out of her mouth and pushes his balls to her lips. She opens her mouth and licks his balls, sucking them. She runs her tongue over each ball before sucking it into her mouth and flicking it with her tongue. "He smells so good", her hand slides up and down his thick shaft. "oh my god, he is so hard, it is like velvet steel."

"Come on cum slut, suck Daddy's balls, suck 'em good."

She takes both of his balls into her mouth, sucking and slurping. She can barely fit them in.

He picks her up and arranges her into a doggy position and mounts her from behind rough and fast. His hard cock swells her body as it pierces through her. His hand thumbing her asshole, the other swats her ass as he pistons hard with his thighs driving into her, pushing her over the roof.

"Come on Slut! Daddy's gonna give you a baby!" He sings, "Having my baby what a lovely way of saying how much you love me..."

"NO, NO, NO, please don't cum in me!"

His hands press down the small of her back, preventing Sarah from crawling away. The swollen cock dives in, it feels like she is stuffed more than full as the twitching monster begins to spurt and spray the hot baby seed inside. He flips her over onto her back lifting her legs over his shoulders making sure to keep his cock in her and trapping his seed inside her. He continues to pump into her deliberately going after her G-spot.

"Do you know that the more a woman orgasms after she's been filled with cum, the more likely she is to conceive? We're not done whore. It's so cute you thought that this would all be over in just a few minutes. Nope! "

Although he had cum he was still hard and big enough to fill her and fuck her. He started rubbing her clit. He could see the tension in her body as she got closer to getting off on his cock.

"NOOOOOO, stop, stop, stop, stop", Sarah cries, tears running down her face. Her own orgasm betraying her body even as her voice betrayed her with her moans, "Oh Christ! Yes."

The monster cock lay still, throbbing and pulsing. Its owner groaning, "You know you're pregnant now, don't you? What-cha gonna do, little cum slut? Hah hah hah! And just like I told you that you would, you said yes."

Sarah pushes him over on his back, and squats on the still rigid dick, She begins to bounce up and down, moaning, "More...I want MORE! Yes, yes oh yes! Oh...oh...oh Jesus yes!"

"Go! Go, you slut whore! Fuck Daddy now! Fuck Daddy now. You LOVE

Daddy rape fucking you..."

Those were the last words Sarah remembered Daddy saying before cumming harder than she ever had in her life and passing out on top of him, like the whore he had accused her of being.

As Sarah lay passed on top of him, the stranger grabbed the pearl clutch she had dropped when he gotten her out of the red dress. He looked at her wallet and ID. He went through her phone and messages. He stalked her entire dull life in 15 minutes. But it was important. He planned on making this little dinner date from Hell a permanent meal. There was actually no proof he had knocked her up this time. But he knew where she lived now, knew her schedule, her life. He planned on becoming her world, his permanent fuck toy. He got up, and righted his clothes. He had places to be. But he'd be seeing this delicious slut again very soon, he thought to himself as he walked away from her unconscious body.

Sarah awoke alone on that rooftop. A fact she was extremely grateful for. She re-dressed as best as she could. She never did find her ruined panties. She eventually got home. Shower changed for bed and immediately fell asleep. When she woke the next morning she decided not to tell her husband what had happened.

She heard the sound of Lawrence in the shower. She hops out of bed, and heads to the shower and climbs in with Lawrence. Without saying a word she kneels and begins to suck him off in the shower. Lawrence closes his eyes as the water streams over him, she licks and sucks furiously. "it is sure easy to suck Lawrence after yesterday."

He leans back, lips quivering, "Honey gotta hurry, don't wanna be... late." Groaning he quickly spurts into her mouth a sour bitter taste of his sperm.

Sarah compares it to the stranger's sweet thick cum. The thought of that huge cock wanting her, made her wetter, fingering herself as she cleans up Lawrence, who is already turning off the shower.

Sarah rushes to the door in her bathrobe as her husband hurries out to the car. She shouts "You forgot your lunch" as Lawrence drives away.

Sarah stands in the doorway looking at the empty driveway; it is as empty as her chest feels. The door closes and she retreats to the kitchen and pours herself a cup. The doorbell rings.

She cautiously looks through the peephole but can't see anything so she opens the door slowly. There stands the huge stranger holding the remnants of her panties.

He smiles, "Are you going to say yes today?"

Sarah holds the door open and replies, "Yes."

qwellan
qwellan
4 Followers