A Yoni Massage for Renate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right I need to turn you over so I can massage the front of your thighs," I said lifting the towel and re-adjusting it on her thighs and waiting for her to replace it in its original position and turn over.

She turned over onto her back with the towel now covering her breasts. Now her beautiful body was stretched out before me and I continued to massage the tops of her thighs in equal measure.

"Does that feel nice?" I asked softly.

"Wonderful," she answered "Absolutely wonderful."

"Just relax and let the feeling of calm wash over your body." I whispered again.

"Do you mind if I remove my T-shirt," I asked. "It is getting a bit warm."

"No not at all," she relied.

Standing and looking down at her I removed my T-shirt and straddle her lower legs and placed my hands on her thighs, pressing down and pushing them all the way to the top with my fingers stretching out along the top with my thumbs on the inside of her thighs. As I rocked backwards and forwards my groin rubbed on her calves and I could feel her move her legs against my cock and balls as she rolled her eyes over my naked torso with its firm muscles the product of long hours of gym work.

With each upward stroke I let my thumbs open her thighs just enough to let me see her lovely pussy juices glistening through her thong. Her sighs and gentle groans told me that she was becoming extremely aroused.

I couldn't help the feeling of satisfaction I was a master at my trade and everything that was happening was confirming this. Things were going nicely, I was on course for a fuck and I knew it.

The next time my hands moved to the top of her thighs I moved my index fingers to touch the hood of her clit through her thong, slightly touching her pussy lips before again moving back down and along her thighs. My knees were stopping her thighs from opening any further and I could feel the pressure against my knees as she tried to open her thighs a little more. Also as my fingers again reached the top of her thighs, she raised her buttocks ever so slightly to meet my fingers as they again opened her thighs just a little more and revealed the damp pouch of her thong. This time I heard a distinct moan as she exhaled and her eyes were closed and there was a look of unmistakable ecstasy on her face.

I knew now that I had her where I want her and it was time to get even bolder.

"Have you ever had a breast massage?" I asked in a matter of fact way hoping not to alarm her.

"No never, why?" she said

"Well, it can be extremely de-stressing and very beneficial" I assured her maintaining my professional voice.

"Really?" she said looking into my eyes.

I know that my eyes are one of my strong points and I smiled back at her endearingly, looking deep into her soul, I am going to drill your pussy, I was thinking and tried to transmit the thought as it raced through my brain.

"Oh I don't, I don't really....." her voice trailed away as I slipped the towel down over her breasts. Her nipples were firm and erect as I suspected they would be by now, I noticed her eyes were really glazed over as they slowly closed and her mouth, with her beautifully shaped lips, was opened to make way for an exotic intake of air as my hands cupped and lifted her breasts.

I moved further up and sat on her thighs but carrying my weight mainly on my knees, placing my hands on her stomach. Pushing my hands up her stomach I slid forward until my groin made contact with her Venus mound and my hands reached and lifted her breasts. I intensified these sliding movements along her body with my groin moving all the time along her thighs and at the end of each stroke firmly pressing against her pussy with my groin and let my hands press between her breasts.

After thoroughly massaging her abdomen and breasts I moved further up her body sitting on her hips with her Venus mound pressing up against the underside of my balls and with both hands I started to massage her breasts again drawing them up towards me and watching the nipples become erect. Her head was rolling from side to side, her breathing had become shallower and her moans were deeper and more guttural with the ecstasy I was inducing. As I brought my hands to the middle of her breasts I lift her nipples between my fingers and thumbs causing them to become more erect and her breathing to become a little more erratic. All the time I was using my thigh muscles to lift and lower and gently rock my groin backwards and forwards in a slow exotic rotating, simulated fuck movement.

"Oh my God, Jesus, jeeeesus," she was saying as I moved the towel away to the sides of her body. Now all she had covering her was her little, pink thong. Her hands were firmly gripping the outsides of my thighs helping to pull me backwards and forwards. Moving again to the side of the bed I removed my Lycra shorts. I saw that she glanced at the bulge in the pouch of my G string. I reposition myself kneeling over her protruding mound and as I slowly lowered myself she lifted her vulva towards me.

My cock, fully erect, was stretching from the top of her pussy towards her navel, sliding back and forth with each slow forward and backward thrust as she placed her hands on my hips helping the rocking movement. I had brought this woman who, only an hour before, was being very business-like and very reserved to a state of magically induced eroticism. Beneath me she was simulating being fucked to soft, seductive strains of Shostakovich. Here brain had been invaded by my thoughts and suggestive movements.

I could now clearly see the ecstasy on her face as her hips tilted pressing her Venus mound into the area between my balls and my arse. My hands had returned to massaging her breasts lifting them from underneath and gently stroking the soft, rounded flesh with my thumbs as they slipped all the way to take each nipple between my forefinger and thumb tweaking and rolling them into a perfectly erect state.

As I intensify these movements I could hear Renate whimpering beneath me and judged the time was right to get rid of that thong.

"Would you like a Yoni massage?" I asked very seductively looking deeply into her eyes

"Oh God, yes, whatever it is, pleeese yeeees, do whatever you like"

I could see that I had worked her into a trance-like state from which she could more easily enter a state of high arousal and experience great pleasure from her Yoni.

My goal now was simply to pleasure and massage her Yoni extracting multiple orgasms which as they occurred should be more expanded, more intense and more satisfying than she had ever experienced before. It is also important for me not to expect anything in return at this stage, but simply allow her to enjoy the massage and to relax into herself.

I place pillows under her head so she can look down at her Yoni and see what I do. I place a pillow, covered with the towel, under her hips. If I get this right she will squirt through her thong and all over the towel. I spread her legs apart with her knees slightly bent and place pillows under her cute little arse.

With my fingers I gently massage her forehead whispering "I want you to go deeper and deeper into relaxation as I prepare to give your Yoni a massage."

"Just completely relax and just close your eyes and listen to my voice."

Touching her face I was able to check her state of relaxation and I knew that she had fallen into a lovely feeling of calmness but her nipples were remained erected and pointed.

Having her calm and relaxed should allow me full access to her Yoni and other parts of her body. Gently I massaged her legs, abdomen, thighs and breasts again to encourage her to relax even more and to prepare her for when I touch her Yoni. I pour a small quantity of high-quality oil on my hand rubbing it in to warm it up.

Gently massaging her stomach I let my fingers drift so that my fingernails run just under the pouch of her thong and for the first time I touch some pubic hairs.

"Is that nice?" I ask.

"Oh it's lovely, lovely,"

Again, making sure my voice is deep, husky and level.

"You are good girl. You are behaving very well, just relax and let this happen."

The dominant business woman was no more. The woman now surrendering to me was totally submissive and very feminine. Any resistance she might attempt to mount had completely dissolved.

Still massaging her stomach I let my fingers slide a little further under the pouch of her thong until my middle finger was touching the top of her pussy slit and I heard a sudden, sharp gasp.

"Are you OK, do you want me stop?"

"Stop? Oh no please don't it feels so relaxing." She breathed.

My forefinger and index finger slid down along each side of her sweet, little Yoni before gently closing them together squeezing her pussy lips between them. With the palm of my hand firmly on her Venus mound I ran my index finger down along the slit of her soaked pussy, then using both fingers again I probed for her inner labia, spreading them outwards as her cute little clit seemed to jump onto my fingers.

"Just open your legs a bit wider Renate," I said needing more room for fingers to properly get her Yoni.

"Ohhhhh," was all I heard as her legs opened wider and her smooth, round knees spread outwards.

Taking my time being careful not to rush, I told her to relax and enjoy what should be the best massage she would ever have.

Next I squeezed the outer Yoni lips between my thumb and index finger, and slid up and down the entire length of each lip. I did the same to the inner lips of her vagina, still taking my time. As I did this I made eye contact as much as possible and I could watch as glazed her eyes slowly roll with the wonderful sensations she was feeling.

"Oh a little bit faster, not too much." She moaned still looking into my eyes as I focused on what my fingers were doing to her lovely little Yoni, heightening her pleasure bit by bit.

With my fingers I find her crown jewel, her lovely clitoris, using clockwise and anti-clockwise circles, gently squeezing it between my thumb and index finger to ensure a thorough all over pussy massage. The sweet noises coming from her mouth as she licked her lips told me that she was more than extremely aroused and I continued to talk softly to her as I looked into her eyes saying, "relax, spread her legs a little wider now, and let me massage your little yoni Renate that's a goooood girl."

At this stage I knew that I could fuck her whenever I wanted but I wanted to tease her just a little more first.

Slowly and with great care as her thighs fell further apart for me, I insert the middle finger of my right hand into her pussy and very gently I explored and massaged the inside of femininity. Slowly but very gently again I felt up, down and sideways, varying the depth, speed and pressure all the time nurturing her and relaxing the beautiful little Yoni that was opening up to my touch I kept massaging her clit with my thumb. I had access to her most sacred place and wanted to treat it with total respect and soon I saw the hood of clit start to twitch.

Turning my palm facing up, and the middle finger inside her pussy, I moved it in a "come here" gesture crooking back towards my palm. I managed to contact a spongy area of tissue just under her pubic bone, behind her clitoris, I know this place so well and I know what it will do to her. Having found this sacred spot I notice that her eyes have now closed and on her face there is a countenance of pure ecstasy.

"Oh Mark, Mark" She was near screaming my name dementedly.

Looking down I watched my fingers vigorously at work and placing one hand under her knee I spread her thighs out as far as they will go and withdrawing my fingers I grasped her pussy lips and gave them a little squeeze before inserting my finger again and re-locating her G spot and again hooking my finger and massaging were G spot thoroughly as her body writhed and fucked at my finger. All the time I could see my hand doing its work with her thong pulled down and her gorgeous little twat pumping at my fingers.

Varying the pressure, speed and pattern of movement caused her to squeal with delight. Now I was moving side to side, back and forth and in circles with my middle finger, then inserting my index finger and she easily took both enjoying the increased stimulation from two fingers. I saw her body start to convulse and her pussy lips swell and redden, then a sudden throbbing inside her Yoni tells me she is cumming.

"That's lovely just let it go, let everything go, just have an orgasm for me, that's a good girl. Let all the stress out, mmmmm your are a good girl."

"Christ, oh Jesus Christ, fuck... fucking .... Ahhhhhhhhh"

"Wonderful, there's a good girl, come on, come on shoot your pussy cum."

As I was saying this my fingers were drenched in a lovely flood of juices from deep inside her pussy and then I felt them run out into the palm of my hand.

Kissing her gently I rubbed her pussy with the palm of my hand spreading her cum juice all around her soft Yoni in a caressingly lovely way slowly taking my time until her Yoni was ready again.

Once again I inserted my fingers and found her G spot slowly giving it another deep, thorough, Yoni, massage all the time feeling for the changes and listening for the noises that tell me she is going to shoot another orgasm. As her body responds and moves again into an orgasmic trance I bring her to the point of orgasm telling her all the time how lovely her cute, little pussy feels.

Moving to the bottom of the bed I reached for her thong and slowly slide it over her hips, along her thighs and legs and dispense with it.

Quickly positioning myself between her legs I prepared to remove my G string but before I could she pulled on the bow releasing it so that my cock and balls were freed from any constraints. Reaching behind me I tugged on the G String pulling it from behind I threw it to the side of the bed.

Taking hold of her thighs I spread them out in front of me looking at the red mot of pubic hair protecting her pussy hole.

Preparing to fuck her pussy I held my erect cock in my hand and brought my bulb-shaped head quickly to separate her labia. My cock was so hard as it entered her pussy filling her slowly as her erect clitoris slid along the top of my muscular shaft. As my hips ever so slowly slid my cock into her the therapeutic effect of at last feeling some thick cock filling her up caused her to flood out another orgasm, drenching my cock and balls in flush of warm orgasmic pussy juice and squirting it onto the towel beneath us.

Her cries told me that she was experiencing the full therapeutic effect of having my cock deep inside her. Slowly sliding in and out I urged her with my words to orgasm again.

"That's lovely, that's marvellous," and as I felt her juices lubricating my cock, "Oh that is fantastic."

Now she was urging me on as the wonderful feelings invaded her body yet again, "Faster, faster, fuck me faster,"

I respond and we entered a frenzied state of fucking together and I felt those sensations deep inside her that always tell me when a woman is about to orgasm for me. My pubic bone was butting up to hers with each forward thrust and as our groins ground together I held the full nine inches deep inside her before withdrawing it again, the thickness of my cock spreading the inner walls of her delightfully wicked, little Yoni as it clung exotically to my rugged, muscular shaft and my pubic bone crushed hard against her clitoris.

Three more deep thrusts into her and she again shot cum juices all over my cock in a flurry of wild hip movements as her deep, guttural sounds echoed around the bedroom and I felt the warm female fluid wash onto my balls.

The little muscle at the back of my balls started to pump away and filled my cock with a thick, white, pasty spunk causing my swollen cock head to swell to bursting point and become subjected to wicked exotic tingles before ejecting gushes of my cum deep into her, flooding the depths of her vagina as I thoroughly creamed it for her with three, spasmodic, pumping jerks.

We stayed locked together until I had finished spunking, allowing the last few drops to drain from me and I rolled to her side. We lay together while we recovered slowly as I held her and kissed her softly.

In my head I could here my wise old guru: "Hold her and caress her in the afterglow of sex, spend time with her, love her in your arms. Every woman is special. Let her feel your heart beat. It is all part of the unique experience she will never forget."

We stayed in each others arms for more than an hour.

Before leaving I gave her my email address in case she was ever in England again. I didn't decline the heavy tip she gave before I left.

I am so pleased that she is now a fairly regular client of mine. Strangely she always starts by saying, "I only want a strictly, simple professional massage," but we end up fucking every time.

12