A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey Pt. 01

Story Info
Young man betrayed by fiance is sexually used by three women.
2.6k words
4.11
12k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erectus123
erectus123
463 Followers

Note-All characters are mature adults who participate in acts of consensual sex without sexual violence.

A YOUNG MAN'S SEXUAL ODYSSEY -- EDITED

Part One -The Faithless Fiance and The Spider Girls

My name is Wilson Rosenguard. I'm a Petroleum Engineer. I graduated from the University of Texas at Austin in 1985. It is jokingly called T&A, but it is the number one school for a career as a petroleum engineer. Employment is automatic, and I was offered my first job with Shell Oil several weeks before graduation. The downside, the job was in Korea.

My college girlfriend, Lauren, kept me company for the last three years of college. She was a leggy Texas blond, a sex bomb. Her breasts were near perfect, though they were not natural; a surgeon had helped fill them out. Her ass looked like a master artist carved it. I attributed that piece of perfection to her regular exercise, running her ass off. She even had the female version of a six-pack. As for sex, Lauren was up for anything except fellatio, an act she did not consider ladylike. As Buster Keaton responded in the film "Some Like It Hot," 'no one is perfect.'

I was to start work in six weeks; I tried to convince Lauren to accompany me overseas, thinking she could be my wife and private pussy. The job even offered a stipend for a spouse.

Lauren seemed somewhat "iffy" on that subject. She said,

"I hate Korean food. Did you know Koreans make "Cock Soup out of Penises?"

How does she know this, I wondered? I imagine that tasty treat was not on her bucket list, yet, Lauren promised to wait for me stateside, faithfully, refusing my offer of a quick marriage before departure. My fiance wanted a colossal future ceremony, mimicking the British royal family's, but I was no aristocrat. I was starting life with my first job.

Two weeks before my departure, I resigned myself to living alone in Korea, but I hoped the experience would open new doors for me to explore. As for what "doors" means, dear reader, I leave that to your imagination.

I was to discover a different open door early that afternoon when I arrived without notice at Lauren's parent's home early that afternoon. I wanted to see Lauren, hoping to get an afternoon tryst with her pussy. No one was home, but the side door was ajar, and her Mustang convertible was parked in the driveway. I knocked several times and shouted, "Hello."

Since I was no stranger, I headed upstairs to Lauren's bedroom, where she was probably having her afternoon beauty rest. I was hoping for some simple affection, and I was right about her affection, except it wasn't meant for me.

To my astonishment, my college sweetheart Lauren was in the middle of what she considered a very unladylike activity. Loren was kneeling on the bed in the middle of a torrid blow job with Juan, the Mexican gardener. Juan was about forty, and he was not tall. For that reason, he was called Juanito. I was surprised at that moment to learn what he lacked in height; he made up in girth, the girth of his enormous penis. Like most day laborers, he was wiry with a quick smile, slender and fit with yet-to-be-discovered assets. The two lovers froze like deers caught in a spotlight when I opened the bedroom door and saw them nude in flagrante delicto.

Little Juan looked scared to death. In Texas, fucking another man's fiance is a capital offense. Juan was a little guy with a thin mustache that developed a nervous tic. At that moment, his mustache was bouncing up and down like a metronome. Lauren said nothing. How could she? His thick cock, was stuffed halfway down her throat, and the other formidable dick half was waiting to dig deeper.

I exploded,

"If he's what you want," I shouted, "marry him!"

I don't know if I was more shocked by her infidelity or because she'd had refused to suck my cock, which I admit was no competition for her current mouthful.

I ran out of the house, never looking back. I realized that the 'Juanito blow job' was probably the tip of the iceberg. Lauren probably knew that dick better than mine, and Juanito had probably been fucking her for years. I recalled how, on another occasion, when I arrived and saw Juanito mowing the front lawn, Lauren's pussy smelled like a taco, and it was dripping white sauce. She said she had lubed herself in anticipation of my arrival, which was strange, and she'd never done that before. Loren's pussy, usually moist, was dripping that afternoon like a Saint Bernard's drool, probably due to a full dose of Juanito sperm.

Having witnessed Lauren's betrayal, I now suspected her refusal to blow me was based on a pledge to serve only Juanito's cock. Or was it possible she only blew very big dicks, and my dick wasn't big enough to qualify?

So where do you go when you are depressed, when your life is turned upside down into a cum soaked travesty? Where do you go when your dreams are strangled, and you realize your cock is too small to fill your fiance's mouth? When life as you knew it is no longer worth living? The answer is simple, you go to Vegas, of course!

Disgusted with my "fiance," I drove to the Dallas airport late that night and got a standby ticket for an early morning flight to Las Vegas. I spent the next few hours in the airport bar and boarded the jet at 6:00 am. After a coffee and a snack, a few drinks, and some mountain scenery, we landed at McCarran Airport, Las Vegas. In the warm, bright desert morning, the town was jumping in anticipation of a weekend Nascar race. You couldn't even rent a car at the airport, and they were all rented by the racing fans.

I took a cab from the airport to the only place that still had a room at a reasonable price, the Gold Coast Hotel, where I planned to spend the next few days.

If you have never heard of it, 'The Gold Coast' looks like a small place from the outside but is quite large. It boasts an excellent Chinese restaurant, a decent buffet, and a few fast food places. You don't have to leave at night and walk to the "Strip" as they have free entertainment in the downstairs Gold Coast Showroom. They have a bowling alley upstairs if you are into rolling your balls down the lane!

After a day of wandering the casino, drinking beer and bourbon, playing various gambling games, and even betting on some televised boxing matches that afternoon, I realized I was hungry. While I stood in line for the buffet restaurant, I flirted with some school librarians from Cleveland, and we got along fine. I had seen them earlier at the slot machines, and they were sufficiently endowed to merit my extra attention.

They invited me to join them for the special Saturday night dinner, and we all sat down together with our dinner trays at a large wooden table. The girls told me they were in town for a seminar on a new computerized Dewey Decimal System. I thought they should be getting seminated when they weren't getting "seminar-ed," and I was the guy to help them; of course, I kept my mouth shut. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

The three looked more like party girls than librarians. Arabella was a tall, thin black girl with long, cord-like black hair, and I was to learn it was actually a wig. She had full melon-sized breasts, a skinny waist, and a sizeable curvaceous butt filling out her tight red skirt. She said her dad was a black college prof, and her mom was from India.

Karen was an attractive girl with tanned skin who looked partially Asian. She was of medium height, small-breasted with a neat boyish ass, and wore a pale green dress with green jade beads. She had been a science major but opted for a career in library work, where there were many jobs.

Then there was Cindy, a California babe lookalike with her blond hair in a ponytail. She was medium-breasted and said she had been an Olympic gymnast finalist when she was a teenager. Who doesn't want to fuck a gymnast? Like most gymnasts, she was petite but muscular. Although not the most glamorous of the trio, she turned out to be the most enthusiastic of the three when my cock was squirting inside her, and she was busy contracting that pussy like a milking machine.

Women who like being fucked are my favorite. Enthusiasm for the penis is not a bad thing. Of course, it's nice to make love to a beautiful woman, but are looks so important? These women were attractive, but who says no to a less attractive female when she spreads her legs? I don't care what a woman looks like when the lights are out; some of the ugliest gals have the best-trained pussies.

I'm sure some fussy guys will disagree with me, but I believe unattractive females are just as entitled to sexual pleasure as beautiful women. Many years ago, Benny Franklin said in the same vein, "older women are so grateful." My viewpoint on ugly gals was mute as this group of women was very attractive.

Let me explain; these three women were on the lookout for one guy who turned out to be me. Had I known what they had in mind, I might have taken a rain check but probably not. In a nutshell, these gals liked to party together in the same bed with just one guy. They intended to find pleasure and demonstrate female sexual superiority over the male.

Women like this are called "Spiders." Why? Because they identify with the female spider, which is much larger and physically superior to the tiny male spider. After the little spider inseminates the female, the female eats him. In my case, the girls aimed to humiliate the male by demonstrating my sexual inadequacy. I realize now that was their intention, but I still would have wanted to prove them wrong if I had known.

Once the party started, we poured Tequila shots for everyone, and then we began kissing, which led to the girls groping my cock. Naturally, I didn't resist their advances. Soon, we were all naked, and I couldn't keep my hands off their tits and asses. By the end of the first hour, my cock and even my balls had been sucked by each of the women, and my mouth and down to my neck were covered with pussy slobber. The girls had no problem mixing it up with each other, and if their lips tasted like cock or pussy I was too far gone to care. We started with an entire bottle of Patron Tequila, and what we didn't drink, we spilled on the bed and rolled in it.

On that night, I had enough sex to wipe the vivid image of my fiance's mouth filled with Juanito's big cock out of my memory bank, well, not entirely. That guy's big cock was still intimidating.

These three librarians had no problem with my penis size, a healthy seven inches, and perpetually erect. They had no qualms about cock sucking, and they loved having their pussies eaten. They were quick to reciprocate. I wished I'd brought some knee pads with me, but the bed pillows served the same purpose to avoid rug burns.

Arabella pushed her girlfriend away and started rubbing her ass against my dick. Obviously, she wanted to be butt-fucked, so I busied myself repeatedly jamming my dick into her sizable ass and pulling it out and jamming it again and again. Karen positioned herself as I was 'analizing' Arabella, so her cunt was next to my mouth, suggesting she wanted cunnilingus. At the same time, Cindy got between my legs and was licking my undercock on the upstroke.

You get the idea. I tried not to cum, pulling out to grab a cooling-off period as I penetrated one by one each "Dewey Decimal Gal." Naturally, I knew that I could not cum in all of them from the start. If I was lucky, I could pop maybe two or three times. I just had to spread it around as best as possible, knowing it isn't always possible to fertilize every flower.

During the first hour and a half, I had carefully spread my cum as thin as peanut butter on a potato chip. But the girls were not done with me, and they wouldn't tolerate my exhausted cock drooping.

The gymnast, Cindy, was determined to push me beyond my limits. She pulled me aside and thrust a viagra into my mouth with a tongue kiss, hoping to help keep me erect. I shook my head to protest, but she shoved it behind my tongue and held my nose until I swallowed it. At that moment, I was convinced I couldn't fuck anymore, but within twenty minutes, I had a full-fledged hard-on, and the girls started the go-around again.

My muscles were just too exhausted to flip my hips. Cindy, the gymnast, pushed me back onto the floor and jumped off the bed, landing on my cock with legs spread wide. I was scared as she hurtled towards me, knowing that dicks can break, but my cock and her cunt met with an earthy "splat," Like star-crossed lovers, we were off to the races. While she pleasured herself riding my hard-on, the other two maneuvered my face between their thighs, so my tongue was working their pussies as if they were vaginal harmonicas.

By the time they were done. My hair was plastered with pussy juice, and my cock was as drained as an empty swimming pool. Was it sleep or exhaustion? I don't know; eventually, I passed out. The women had won the contest.

I woke up around two pm lying in the bathtub. I vaguely remembered the girls had walked me into the bathroom and maneuvered me into it. They had taken turns laughing as they squatted and pissed over me. When I awoke, stinking of piss, I had the presence to shower off and gather my belongings.

The women were all sleeping in the king-sized bed, locked in each other's arms and legs like a giant jigsaw puzzle.

I opened the door quietly and walked nude down the hall to my room, carrying my clothes under my arm. The hotel halls were vacant at that hour except for some old lady who must have heard the commotion earlier and opened her door to see me pass by. As I passed her door, she made a grab for my limp cock. I stopped and gave her a dirty look, so she punched me in the balls. Limping into my room, I fell flat on the bed. When my head hit the pillow, it was lights out.

On Monday, the hotel was deserted. The three girls had knocked on my door early that morning and woke me up. They stuck their heads into the room and told me I was a good sport attempting the impossible, and they left a few email addresses should I want to repeat the party. Arabella titty twisted my left nipple so hard it hurt for an hour. They seemed to be relatively sober for their flight back to Ohio when they left.

I was glad they were gone! I was afraid they would have killed me if they'd stayed another day and the piss party ending was, to say the least, very disrespectful.

Arabella shouted into the room as they were leaving,

"We just wanted you to know your place."

"Yes," I responded,

"In the words of the Iron Sheik,

You humbled me,"

And they all laughed. The spider girls had accomplished their purpose.

erectus123
erectus123
463 Followers