A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erectus123
erectus123
460 Followers

"Excuse me, I've got a disability," I countered.

He shut up for the rest of the ride. When we got to the airport I tipped him and did an exaggerated duck walk into the terminal to cover my story. I checked in and rolled my small suitcase to the gate where I played some of the airport's slot machines while waiting for my plane's take off. The slots are all over the place, just like the tourist's returning home who are crying over their losses but anxious to return again. A few hours later I was back in Dallas.

I spent the next week at my parents home, resting up and putting warm towels on my cock and balls, waiting for the pieces of missing flesh to regenerate on my cock shaft and closely examining my toilet trips for any sign of blood. I was just beginning to feel whole again when it was time to report for work at the Petro Building.

A few words on Fucking Theory 101 --

Dear Reader-you must always try to bring your partner to climax. Every man's sexual encounter has the implicit obligation to bring his partner all the way to orgasm. If not, he is in a sense a failure. Bringing a sex worker to orgasm is not always possible because of their frequent sex acts and superior control, and they are often saving their orgasms for the big spender.

With Traycee, the TS girl, she just took control and her natural enthusiastic ultimate orgasm was in a way the high point of the trip, a trip with an Everest of high points because she was finally truly satisfied. Maybe my complete acceptance of her as a woman made a difference to her. If I ever get back to Vegas my ass belongs to her-but I sure liked fucking her.

*****

This is the conclusion of Part Two. Look for Part Three that will be posted very soon and deals with a different set of sexual circumstances.

erectus123
erectus123
460 Followers
12