A Young Stepmother Takes Charge Ch. 02

Story Info
Yvonne faces new challenges in dominating her family.
5k words
4.31
114.6k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--This story is a sequel and may be read on its own or after reading the first instalment.--

*

Yvonne was feeling a great deal more confident now that she had definitively brought her 24-year-old stepdaughter Kathryn under her control. Kathryn had been defiant but had gradually been made to play by Yvonne's rules once it became clear that her daddy, Yvonne's husband Dennis, was not going to interfere with the rule of the house exercised by his very attractive 26-year-old wife.

For a few weeks after Kathryn received her ignominious spanking on her bare bottom in front of her boyfriend, no less, the atmosphere in the home had been tense but calm. Kathryn again misconstrued Yvonne's allowing her to live without much interference as a sign of non-interest or even weakness. So after three weeks, Yvonne called her stepdaughter into her bedroom. Being in the bedroom where Kathryn often could hear Yvonne fucking her father made the lithe blonde Kathryn nervous. Yvonne preyed on that feeling once she observed Kathryn's unease.

"We have not reviewed your behavior for a few weeks, Kathryn," Yvonne began, taking the offensive as always.

"Oh, Yvonne," Kathryn replied, without thinking, "can't we dispense with this? I've shown you that you are in charge, haven't I?"

"Kathryn," Yvonne answered, slowly, "as long as you live in this house, you will be subject to our rules. I have indeed felt your behavior has improved, but there remain matters to be discussed, and if necessary, acted upon."

Kathryn grew nervous at hearing that last phrase, as she expected it would mean her bottom would be a target again for Yvonne's hand or, worse yet, the thin cane she kept in her handbag.

"I think you will benefit from a panty inspection now," Yvonne announced, "so please lift your skirt and lower your panties now for me."

Kathryn resented the humiliating order but had come far enough to realize the nasty consequences of failure to comply with Yvonne's humiliating instructions. So she did as she was told and the young stepmother peered into the crotch of Kathryn's stylish purple hicut panties.

"As I said, Kathryn," Yvonne observed, "your behavior has improved but I'm sorry to say that there are stains in these panties. I have a feeling you have been engaged in some self-arousal, unless I'm very much mistaken."

Kathryn cringed and her face reddened with shame. How could this woman so easily see through her? Wasn't it enough that she had to lower herself so in front of others?

"Yes, Yvonne," Kathryn responded in a small voice. "I'm sorry but I couldn't help getting some relief since you told me I couldn't go out on a date during the week until my room was spotless."

Yvonne smiled and said, "But you also know that I made it quite clear that you were not to engage in this kind of thing and certainly not to stain your panties as a tell-tale sign." Kathryn now was frightened because she knew this young woman had a core of steel and would stop at nothing to exercise her will and crush Kathryn's until-now indomitable spirit.

"Mother," Kathryn said, using the title Yvonne required during punishment sessions, "I'm sorry for misbehaving and would appreciate your immediate correction so that I learn from my errors and do not repeat them."

Yvonne smiled. This girl was coming along quite nicely and was learning to be a good little sub.

"Very well, Kathryn," she said firmly. "Since you have confessed and requested punishment, I will oblige you. Keep your skirt well above your waist and your panties down and get across my lap," she directed, patting her lap quite noticeably.

Kathryn felt like a small child when she crawled across her stepmother's narrow lap. But soon she began to cry and squeal and ask Yvonne to stop when the spanks began on her bare bottom cheeks. After completing a reasonable spanking, Yvonne told Kathryn to get up and lie across the bed on her tummy.

This was when Kathryn was most afraid. She knew Yvonne would be retrieving her little thin cane from her handbag, where the young stepmother kept it handy for immediate use at all times.

Yvonne now stood behind her, having reached into the handbag for the cane and withdrawn it and placed it across Kathryn's broad bottom cheeks.

Soon Kathryn felt the cane drawn back and with a flick of Yvonne's svelte wrist, the rod snapped across her step-daughter's bottom and soon left two tramlines emerging in red as Kathryn cried out in pain. Yvonne then flicked the little cane twice quickly, administering two more strokes to a surprised Kathryn, who reacted more or less involuntarily to the surprising extra stroke by releasing just a tiny jet of pee from between her legs.

But the ever-vigilant Yvonne saw the girl's tiny peehole open for the instant.

"Kathryn, you have allowed yourself to release urine on my bed," Yvonne announced.

"I couldn't help it, Mother!" the girl cried. "I think that last stroke coming so fast made it so I couldn't ....couldn't keep for letting a tiny bit of pee out." It clearly humiliated her to have to explain to this young stepmother why a woman of her 24 years had lost bladder control, if only for an instant.

"Well," said Yvonne with some gravity, "I do think we shall have to correct this behavior of yours before it gets out of control altogether." With that fearful comment, she went into the closet and returned with an adult-sized diaper that she told Kathryn to move into diaper position on the bed so she could be placed inside it.

"Oh no, Mother, please not a diaper," Kathryn pleaded. "I'll be humiliated before everyone!"

"You will only need to be discreet about your dress," Yvonne answered, as she readied the shameful diaper to be placed between Kathryn's legs.

First, she told Kathryn she would powder her so there would be no diaper rash, as Kathryn winced at the reference to the babyish problem to which Yvonne lightly referred.

She sprinkled the talc between Kathryn's legs and rubbed it all over her mons and labia and down to her little anal rosebud. Kathryn began to respond to the stimulation. Now Yvonne started to tease Kathryn's rising little clit which became a large button as Yvonne just let her fingertips graze the very tip.

Kathryn began to buck and could not keep for orgasming and thus releasing some juice into the diaper.

"You will wear the diaper with your cum in it," Yvonne said with a slight note of disdain. "And if you need to make a doody, you will come and ask me to release you so I don't have to change a poo-filled diaper."

Kathryn hated it when Yvonne used the d-word to refer to her feces. It made her feel like a small child, which was exactly what her stepmother intended.

Now Yvonne pulled the diaper tight and taped the tapes. She brought out the final insult—a pair of plastic panties for Kathryn to wear on top of the ignominious diaper.

Kathryn knew better than to protest and merely began to think of how she could keep from making a crinkling noise when she walked so that everyone would know she had a diaper and plastic panties on.

Yvonne tapped her on the crotch of the diaper which meant she could get up and let her skirt down. She had moved her tactics of humiliation quite a bit ahead with respect to Kathryn, she decided.

*

Dennis returned home with a funny feeling. He walked into the house and saw Kathryn in the kitchen, looking glum.

"What's the tragedy, kiddo?" he said in his usual pleasant way.

"Don't ask, Daddy," his blonde daughter responded with a sigh. "I'm being punished by you know who."

Dennis secretly delighted to hearing from Yvonne about how Kathryn was being punished. But he figured he'd let his daughter tell him this time.

"So what's happened this time?" he asked, with a show of concern.

"It's too awful to discuss, Daddy," Kathryn said sadly, "but just understand that I'm being made to wear a diaper and plastic panties. It's so horrid because they crinkle when I walk. How can I go on a date or anything?"

"Well, maybe you need to behave better, sweetie," Dennis told her, holding back a smile for now.

"Easy for you to say," Kathryn answered sarcastically, and Dennis figured he'd better go see his wife and find out what this was all about.

When he entered their bedroom, he saw Yvonne resting on the bed, reading the newspaper.

"Hi, darling," he said calmly, "I gather Kathryn's gotten herself into trouble with you again? She looked mighty glum when I came in."

"I hope she didn't bother you," Yvonne answered sharply. "I won't put up with her complaining to Daddy every time she is disciplined."

"Sure, dear," Dennis said, "but what was it this time?"

"Well," Yvonne began, "I inspected her and found she had been arousing herself and stained her panties, so she is wearing a diaper and plastic panties to teach her to behave."

"That sounds quite severe, my dear," Dennis went on, "and don't you think you might ease up on her a little?"

Yvonne looked like she might lose her cool and either fly off the handle—instantly she realized that would not be useful—or cry. She looked seriously at Dennis and said, "I thought you were going to leave this to me. If you wish to assume responsibility for her, like before, that will be your decision to make."

"Oh no," Dennis replied, "I just was making a suggestion."

"It wasn't one that I was happy to hear," Yvonne said, "and I think you should make that up to me, darling."

"And what do you have in mind?" Dennis grinned, as he began to disrobe in anticipation of some bedroom play.

Yvonne hesitated but then rather primly and directly told him what she had in mind: "Dennis, I think you yourself need a bit of discipline to reinforce your attitude. You seem to be questioning me and I don't like it at all."

"Do you mean, Yvonne, that you want...to spank me?" he asked.

"That is exactly what I mean," Yvonne responded, pleased that he came round so quickly to see where she was headed.

Dennis thought for a moment and realized he needed to do something for Yvonne and frankly, he had been wondering what it might be like to be on the receiving end for some discipline from his steely-cored wife.

"If you think I deserve it, darling," he said, "just tell me what to do and I'm yours."

Yvonne got up, walked to him, hugged him and kissed him on the lips.

"Now drop those trousers, young man," she ordered, in her best school-teacher voice.

Dennis complied as he stood before his diminutive wife in his boxers.

Yvonne put her thumbs in the waistband and slowly pulled the boxer shorts down to his knees.

She noticed that the cock she so desired was now hard and pointed right at her.

She seated herself on her favorite armless "spanking" chair and patted her lap for him to lie across it.

Dennis complied and Yvonne was running her nails across his white bottom cheeks. Then she put on her spanking glove and began applying hard spanks to his bottom. It wasn't long before her husband began to cry out because, yes, it hurt.

"Now just to make sure you remember this occasion, darling," Yvonne said as a distraught Dennis remained in the humbling position over her lap, "I think you will need a few strokes from my cane to drive the lesson home."

This was becoming more than Dennis had anticipated but the burly sales executive slowly lifted himself from his petite wife's lap and bent across the bed as if he had been in this stance before.

"That's very good, dear," Yvonne said to encourage him in his subservience to her. "Now I hope you'll take these quietly. You wouldn't want Kathryn to hear her dad shouting out during his disciplining."

Yvonne drew her thin cane from her handbag and stood behind Dennis, staring at his somewhat reddened cheeks. After laying the cane across the broadest part of his bottom, she drew it back and flicked it with his wrist so it snapped across the target. She marveled at how something so quiet—a little "thwip" was the only sound—could inflict such stinging pain.

Dennis somehow kept from shouting out. That little cane had to be the nastiest implement of punishment he had ever experienced. Then he felt the next stroke as Yvonne flicked her wrist a second time. He pursed his lips but was not a happy camper.

Yvonne delivered a third stinging stroke and Dennis began to jump out of position when she patted him on the back and said, "There, there, darling. It's all over now."

She had locked the door to make sure there was no intrusion and now she unzipped her skirt and unbuttoned her blouse. Standing before Dennis, whose boxer shorts were still at his ankles, she grinned at him and asked if he wanted to unhook her bra. Dennis roused himself from lingering pain in his bottom and unhooked Yvonne's diminutive bra—she was probably not bigger than a 32, he figured, but her B cup gave her nice-sized tits for him to enjoy.

Then without being asked, he put his thumbs in her matching lilac-colored panties and slipped them down and off her legs. Yvonne sat down on the bed and pushed back so she was leaning on the headboard with her legs spread and her dark pubic hair glistening with her excitement. Dennis took off his tee and let the boxers drop off his ankles and climbed on the bed between Yvonne's spread legs and nuzzled his face right between them so he could begin licking the plenteous juice that was emanating from her hidden slit.

As his tongue carefully laved her labia and teased the tip of her rising clit, Yvonne began to move her hips and when she had her quick first cum, squirted some of her juices right into Dennis's open mouth. She tapped him and he understood that it was time for what both had been yearning: he moved up and slowly slid his nicely turgid tool right into her velvety vaginal opening.

Both of them had never enjoyed such uncomplicated but exciting intercourse before. They reveled in the pleasure they were gaining from the plain old vanilla routine that somehow had never seemed so delightful when essayed with their prior partners.

*

Kathryn was now unhappily sitting in her bedroom, wondering when Yvonne would release her from the horrible torture of the diaper and plastic panties. She was further annoyed by her realizing that her detested stepmother was clearly now fucking her brains out with Kathryn's dad, right in the house where she was, oblivious to whether she cared.

She heard the doorbell ring and managed to get to it quickly, hoping that her father and stepmother were so ensconced with each other that they would not have heard it ring. She got there, her face red with her haste, and there stood her favorite boyfriend, Lyle.

"Oh sweetie," she said, "do come in but quickly, please."

She explained to him that she was not in a good mood and even went on to describe the humiliating punishment her stepmother had ordained for her.

Lyle resisted the urge to offer to change his girlfriend's diaper, but he was concerned.

"I think that has gone too far," he responded after hearing her tearful account. "If you don't go to them right now and tell them this has to stop, I will."

Kathryn was worried about what Yvonne might do if she were disturbed in flagrante. But she was ready to try something, anything to end this torment.

She rose, asked Lyle to wait downstairs, and walked up to the closed door of her father's bedroom. That's how she still thought of it.

She rapped on the door several times, so that she could not be ignored. Finally, Dennis, in a robe, came to the door.

"I'm sorry to bother both of you, Dad," she said, "but I must speak to Mother now. My boyfriend stopped by and I'd like to accompany him out. But I cannot walk around with the diaper and plastic panties on. I just think that this all has to have some limits to my being hurt."

Dennis took pity on his daughter, whom he did love. He told her to wait outside and he would be back in a few minutes. Then he closed the door.

He saw an angry Yvonne waiting for him. "I told you she'd be running to Daddy," she said calmly to her husband.

"I agreed with you then and I do now, Yvonne," he said, equally calm. "But I do think you need to recognize that she is a grown woman and there have to be some limits or consideration given to her."

Yvonne realized that it probably was time to call a truce. She smiled at Dennis and told him that she would be willing to allow Kathryn to discard the diaper and plastic panties. But, she added, "I do feel she should report to me later for some disciplining."

Dennis was also ready to settle. "Fine, Yvonne," he answered slowly. "I will tell her she can get rid of wearing that stuff but that she had some punishment coming and must report to you later to receive it...and I'm going to give her until tomorrow."

A trace of annoyance passed across Yvonne's pretty face but she smiled and said to her husband that he could go ahead with his decision with her full agreement. He turned and gave her a huge kiss, to which her tongue responded when his pushed into her mouth.

"And I think there's more we want to do here after she goes out," Dennis grinned.

*

When Dennis emerged with a smile, Kathryn was already pleased she had done what Lyle had inspired her to do.

She passed up the urge to blame Dennis for what had been happening and just waited to hear what he would say.

His answer satisfied her.

"Darling," Dennis said, "you may take those things off and wear regular clothing for your date. But you will have to report to your stepmother when you get back, by tomorrow anyway, and take what's coming to you. P.S. I think she realizes she was being a bit hard on you."

Kathryn knew how to deal with her father. "Thanks, Dad," she responded brightly, kissing him on his lips and smelling Yvonne's lipstick there, "you're an ace. I really do love you."

With that, she swept out of the doorway and down the stairs, right out the door into Lyle's waiting Alfa Spider.

Once they enjoy dinner and a movie, Lyle suggested returning to his commodious apartment and it didn't take them both long to shed their clothes and crawl into his cozy but expansive bed.

Kathryn had some energy to get out of her system. She placed herself sitting on Lyle, her legs athwart his frame and pitched so that her trimmed blonde pubic curls were just out of reach of his tongue when he lifted his head.

She moved more closely, poised on his hairy chest and welcomed his oral attentions. Lyle loved the taste of Kathryn's pussy and lapped away, taking with him from her much of her ongoing frustrations that came from having to share her home with her new young stepmother.

After he brought her to a rousing climax with his tongue, Lyle suggested they move on to some plain old-fashioned fucking, although he would not bring himself to use that word, even though he was far from prissy.

"Let's do it, Kathy," he said with a smile, "and put all that crap behind you and us."

Kathryn smiled because she was beginning to come out of her funk. She moved down so she could place his nice more-than-ample cock right into her roiling hotbox. She remained on top and that did not bother the confident young man who was filling her vaginal vault. He loved it when she took charge and pressed those inner muscles into service.

After they finished with a roaring finale, with Kathryn rocking herself on his prong as he exploded deep in her depths, they lay next to one another, enjoying the rare afterglow.

"I have to get out of there, Lyle," Kathryn finally muttered, in a low tone. "I think I'll crack up if I don't, or kill her. I mean it, sweetie."

Lyle was imperturbable. He had gotten a quiet frisson from seeing how a young woman like Yvonne could take advantage of her situation and dominate even a spirited girl, heck, woman, like Kathryn who was barely two years her junior.

This gave him the opening he wanted, though. "Kathy," he began, using the nickname that only he used with her, "I want to take you away from that. Once you leave, you'll be surprised at how things will change. Even with her. You'll see."

12