A1386G

Story Info
In which Steven wishes he had been given a car instead.
1.5k words
3.97
23.4k
10

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I.

"Steven get your ass out here, I need your help!" my mother hollered at me from the front room, sounding angrier than usual. I knew I just had to see what the hell had caused this.

I had passed Jimmy, Kelly, and one of Kelly's spawn on the way to the site of the commotion, as the three of them had apparently figured it a good idea to hide in the kitchen where my mother couldn't see (and thus possibly vent at) them, but still be close enough if any of us needed them.

In the front room, I finally saw what the ruckus was about. Dad had bought another girl, and hadn't consulted my mother. The poor thing looked like it'd come from a breeder, which would definitely explain the shaking, and the look of sheer terror on her face. There was no way she would have been prepared to see real trees, much less deal with a spitfire like my mother. Adding to her misery, the poor girl had been gagged, kept nude with only a ribbon tied around her torso to give her any appearance of decency, and had an envelope attached to that next to the bow.

"Mom, Dad," I said, "Could you two shut up before she wets herself? You know we'll never get that out of the carpets."

Thank god, they actually did.

As I walked over to look at her more closely and try to calm her down, I swear I heard my father whisper forcefully to my mother "See! I told you it'd teach him responsibility."

Deciding it would be best to get her out of my mother's line of sight, I grabbed the poor girl's leash leading her away from my parents and into the den, before gesturing for her to sit down on the floor as I took the envelope. It was a birthday card and a copy of the title to the girl in front of me, which was just peachy.

I folded the title back up, and placed it and the card down on a side table before I crouched down.

I tried to put the gentlest look I could on my face, and then I removed her gag.

"It's alright," I cooed "everything is going to be just fine."

Judging by the look in her eyes, she didn't believe me. Frankly, I didn't believe me either, so there was that.

"So I'm Steven," I said "and I'm going to be your new master. What's your name?"

She looked away, before speaking. "I don't have one."

Yep, definitely from a breeder then. "What did they identify you by then?"

"We were only given a number. I was A1386G."

"Well you look like a Marie," I said, "can I call you Marie?"

She nodded.

"Good. Marie, if you go down the hallway to the right all the way to the end, you'll find the kitchen, and there will be a woman named Kelly in there." I paused, as she nodded, actively attempting to memorize the instructions. "Introduce yourself to her, and then tell her that the young master wants you cleaned up and dressed in something decent. I'd tell her myself, but I have other things to do."

She nodded again, and then stood up and went off down the hallway to follow my directions.

I pocketed the copy of the title, and returned to the front room, trying not to look anywhere near as angry as I was.

My parents were still bickering in the front room. Kelly's oldest daughter had decided to start washing the front windows outside so as to get a front-row seat. I couldn't say I blamed her, that was some juicy gossip material they were throwing around.

"So," I said, interrupting my parents, "what was the big idea?"

My father began, "Well, your mother and I were thinking of what to get you for your birthday..."

"For the record," My mother interrupted, "I wanted to give you the Buick."

My father rolled his eyes "Dolores, you just wanted the excuse to get a new Mini." He turned back to me "I'm not too sure you're ready for your own car, so I wanted to get something that'd teach you responsibility."

"...Which is why you went behind mom's back and got me an agoraphobic basket-case of a slavegirl, who you both then proceeded to traumatize." I finished.

"Well, when you put it like that..." my father said, trailing off.

My mother laughed her evil, grating laugh from her seat on the couch. I sighed.

"Well, I already gave her a name, and well, the card said they don't do returns, so we're stuck with her. Hopefully we'll get her to not freak out at the sight of trees before I have to go off to college, in what four months." I said, "Thanks dad."

"No problem son," my father replied, "besides, she's your problem now!"

The shit eating grin and thumbs up he gave along with that were probably sarcastic, but I was just going to ignore that for now.

"So, ah" my mother said, "what did you do with her."

"Kelly is currently getting her cleaned up," I said "or she should be anyway. It can't be that hard to get lost in here."

My father then sank down onto a chair, with a pensive look on his face. "So then what are we doing about dinner? I'm hungry"

"Dad, it's only two," I said "lunch was an hour ago, and you missed it."

He seemed to simply deflate at that, and I took my leave of my parents, heading to my room upstairs, intending to relax with some light reading.

I swore I had barely settled in with the book before I was interrupted by someone knocking at the door.

"Come in!" I said, having turned to look at the door where Kelly and Marie entered. Marie was now positively swimming in the somewhat worn dress shirt Kelly occasionally wore, and I could only barely see her collar underneath.

Kelly spoke as Marie tried, and failed to hide in the voluminous shirt. "Young master, what sort of sleeping arrangements did you have in mind for her?"

I closed the book, and put it down next to me, before responding "I hadn't thought of it yet. Is there some reason why she can't stay in the quarters?"

"Not that I'm aware of young master," Kelly replied, "but your father was quite insistent on her being yours and emphatically not his problem, so I wondered if you might have anything else in mind, particularly if you wanted to be more discreet with your nocturnal activities."

Marie's eyes went wide and she blushed, realizing the implications of what our resident pervert had said. That said resident pervert had also apparently grabbed her bum out of nowhere probably also helped Marie's rather spectacular reaction.

"Well Kelly," I said, "If it would keep her away from your corrupting influence, she can stay up here, and use some of my spare closet space."

Marie seemed to be stuck in her reaction, while Kelly clutched her chest, and spoke. "Oh master," she teased, "It pains this slave's heart to know the child she has raised for so long thinks of her so poorly."

"Of course it does Kelly," I said looking at the devious smile on her face. "Anyway, dad was grumbling about missing lunch, so it might be a good idea for you to get some food in him. Marie can stay up here for now, unless you think you could use her in the kitchen."

"No master," Kelly said, licking her lips as she stared at the new girl, "I wouldn't want to get between you and your new toy. I just wish I could get to watch. It's like you're finally all grown up."

That Kelly was somehow managing to tear up as she left Marie and I alone in the room was moderately discomforting. Marie, on the other hand, seemed utterly traumatized by the day's events, and was at this point standing perfectly still.

"Marie" I said, once and then twice to no response, as she remained in her position, seemingly not noticing my calls.

"A1386G" I barked, snapping her out of her haze immediately, as I pointed to my bed, "Marie, you're tired. Come here and lay down. You need to rest."

She nodded nervously, before crawling onto my bed.

Sure enough, as soon as she had found a comfortable spot, the newest member of my household, my very own Marie, had curled up and fallen asleep in the fetal position.

I simply returned to my book, and kept a hand on my new property's side as she slept the afternoon away.

At some point, I became distracted after she rolled over and began cuddling against my leg, so I took stock of my new slave. She was definitely shorter than I was, at only about 165 centimeters, and as pale as you'd expect from breeder's stock. Still, that with her dirty blonde hair and the slight drooling did make her seem somewhat adorable and innocent.

After a few hours, Marie stirred, slowly waking up.

"Good afternoon Marie. Did you sleep well?" I said, as she looked around confused after finally sitting up.

She blinked a few times, exposing her oddly bright blue eyes, before remembering that I was referring to her. Then she nodded.

"Good." I said. "Now that you're rested and we still have some time before dinner, why don't you tell me about yourself Marie?"