AA Care in the Cum'munity

Story Info
Taken by surprise in the caring profession.
1.5k words
4.25
37.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd done lots of different types of jobs, working in offices, factories etc but I was just too dizzy and forgetful to last long in any job I tried.

I was married 8 years ago to Ted and I thought that kids would be the best thing for me as I could look after our family and be a home maker. But despite having lots of sex without contraception me and Ted had no luck. He began to make comments about me getting a job and why should he have to give me a free ride. Ted was quite upset about not having kids, so I didnt explore the reason why I couldnt get pregnant. And I dont think he could bear it if he was the one with no tadpoles in his baby gravy.

So reluctantly I approached the Job Centre and made enquiries as to what I could do. At school I'd not been a success, in terms of qualifications anyway, with the boys I had glowing reports but unfortunately that didnt help my job prospects. I'd put out lots of times having unprotected sex as much as possible after discovering orgasms at an early age and hoping to catch a husband. But that was in the past. Since getting married I remained faithful to Ted and not really being a looker I hadnt had to fend off any approaches really.

So I was offered a job being a security guard, working nights. What kind of job is that for a woman? So I refused and thats when working in the care industry was suggested. Basically it involved doing domestic tasks for people who had mental health issues.

I got the job without an interview and was introduced to Gregor. He was in his seventies and had some 'issues' as Dot my mentor described them. He lived in his own home alone after his wife Ethel had passed away a couple of years ago. Living on his own had made Gregor confused hence the need for a carer.

Gregor was a big 6 foot 6 inch Scotsman still with a strong upright body albeit with not such a strong mind. He still had his gruff Scottish accent and was keen to wear tartan when he remembered, be it a kilt or a waist coat.

He would often forget where he was, or what he was doing and become confused, often going back in time and reliving past events.

My first few visits were fun, listening to his stories whilst I tidied up, doing dishes, etc.

I wondered why noone else was caring for him. I had heard that the new starters got the most trouble some people.

On day 3 Gregor greeted me at the front door fully dressed apart from any pants or underpants revealing big low slung balls and a very long and thick but knarled looking knob.

"My word" I said and ushered him indoors.

Basically Gregor was keen to point out he didnt wear anything under his kilt. But he had forgot to put the kilt on! I had never seen a ball and knob combo so big despite my large number of lovers when young.

This became just the begining and I became quite used to Gregor walking around with his cock out and my having to put it away for him.

There were lots of pictures of him and Ethel his wife, around the house and often he would talk to me as though I was Ethel, I tried to point out I was Barbara but he couldn't remeber so eventually I just answered whenever he called Ethel.

On Saturdays I covered the evening shift which involved putting Gregor to bed. He was always hard work not wanting to go to sleep. And Saturdays became a chore for me. On about the third Saturday I was caring for Gregor tidying up, fluffing up cushions on the couch when he started a story

"Do you remeber Ethel" he said "that day we went to Southport and walked the Pier at night?"

I answered "Yes dear" playing along with him. I was bending over his wing back chair hitting the cushions to plump them up.

He said "I cant forget making love to you from behind while you held onto the railings."

I answered "er yes dear" wondering where this was going.

"Oh Ethel" he said "come here" and before I could move he was behind me. He placed one hand gently on the back of my neck and using his height bent me forward over the back of his arm chair, I was about to shout but my face landed in the freshly plumped up cushion. My legs swung free off the ground and I felt Gregor's hands under my skirt. I tried to wriggle free but he had me pinned.

"Lovely cheeks" he said as he felt me up and easied my big sturdy knickers down past my knees, and dropping down my legs to finish hang off on one shoe.

"Hang on a minute... uuug!" I said as I felt that bug truncheon of a knob press against my slot.

"Oh No!" I thought "I'm going to get shagged here and theres nothing I can do about it. I can't handle his cock its too big"

Gregor moved forwards pushing my legs open he stood before my naked ass. He lined up his cock and easied it in me. As he slowly pumped in and out I tried to push off the chair to get away. But he held my head down so I couldn't move.

Six inches of his cock easily slid into to me. Ted having a good five inches had opened me up that far. But now came pain, Gregor's 10 inch cock was much wider than anything I had taken before, and he pressed it into to me relentlessly.

But he could not get any deeper inside of me. He was pushing me up and down the back of the arm chair instead of getting all of his rod in.

"Keep still Ethel" he growled and gripped my hips with both hands. "Urrrgh" he growled, as he pushed into me with a massive force breaking into new depths of my love tunnel. I think I blacked out for a minute or two as when I came round he was balls deep inside me. I felt sensations I'd never had before and a huge release was building up in me.

So there I was bent over the back of the chair when a sensation started in my toes. It was like a massive jolt of electricity shot through me tightening my back, legs, and arms before making my face tingle with pleasure. I groaned out loud. Then the feeling was replaced with a numbness and peace through my entire body.

Gregor continued to pound my ass for what seemed an eternity. I revelled in the pleasure of it and took it all. Before being surprised by another orgasm with no warning.

Eventually Gregory said "remember Ethel, this is how we made made our wee Dalziel."

Which made me worry about getting pregnant myself. I was not on precautions as after 6 years trying for a baby I thought I didnt need to worry.

"Surely it is not possible after all this time trying with Ted" I thought.

Gregor erupted like a freshly turned on hosepipe with spits and spurts before a torrent flooded deep in my belly. It seemed like he spasmed about 20 times, much more than Ted's two or three shudders when he climaxed. A hotness filled my belly like I've never felt before. And despite the wrinkles and all I could not deny I'd enjoyed it and had never ever had such good sex before in my twenty eight years.

Gregor nonchantly pulled out, bent down and picked up my knickers and cleaned off his cock with them. Then he sighed and got into to bed and fell asleep instantly.

Needless to say after that I had no more problems getting Gregor off to sleep on a Saturday! Although it took me several days to be able to close my knees together after each Saturday 'shift'. I had to explain my back ache due to lifting a heavy client not having to shag a massive cock Scotsman.

Ted my hubby was please as punch, 6 weeks later when my belly finally began to swell with child.

I found out later that the reason why I'd been sent to care for Gregor was that his last 6 carers had also gone off on maternity leave. And working at Gregor's on a Saturday evening was known as working the babymaker shift!

Our little Greg arrived not long after.

I found out much later that I'd probably had what is refered to in jargon as a 'high' hymen and was still supposedly a virgin until I met Gregor and his Scottish log broke the dam. Speaking of which I did toss his kyber a few times for him when he became unmanagable until Ethel retired 9 months later.

Georgina arrived 10 months after Greg due to Ethel made a unexpected return visit Gregor one Saturday to see how he was getting along. Finally we have the family, I am a homemaker and know just the place for stress busting ;-).