AAA Exibitionists'

Story Info
Dan and Vicki show off while reading literotica stories
2k words
3.78
31.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luvinoral
luvinoral
17 Followers

December 16, 2002

It was a cold blustery day in New York. The snow had just got done falling, and the wind had picked up, dropping the temperature to minus 10 degrees. Vicki and Dan were sitting in their cozy one bedroom flat, with a crisp, warm fire blazing in the fireplace. Not one for champaign, Dan went to the fridge to get a Budweiser, and Vicki a Coors light. On his way back the computer sang out, "you have mail." Dan looked at the sender and saw it was from one of their favorite authors on Literotica, announcing that he had just posted another story.

"Vicki, we have mail" Dan yelled into the other room. Dan heard her get up and then he heard the door open, "I don't see the flag up on the mailbox" Vicki yelled back. Dan couldn't help but laugh out loud, "no silly, on the computer, we have just been notified about a new story from 'luvinoral' your favorite author on Literotica. Vicki now red in the face with embarrassment, came into the room to sit down and read the story with her husband.

Dan sat down in the leather computer chair and clicked on the link taking him to Literotica, and the new story, "couple sees friends in new light." Noticing it is in the 'group' section it really gets them excited, as that is their favorite section of stories. As they begin to read, it is apparent the story is getting a rise out of Dan, and Vicki is scooting closer, trying to get the glare off the screen so she can read the story.

Vicki looks over at her husband and notices the lump in his pants, she knows that he likes to have sex while reading stories, and while the web camera is on, so, she places her hand on his crotch and begins to rub his dick. It flinches at the first touch, then it seems to grow a bit harder under the constant menstruation of her hand. Vicki is no stranger to "Charlie", Dan's little man, it still gets her heart pumping, and her pussy wet, every time she sees it get hard. Not being able to resist, she puts her hand under his shorts and feels his balls, like it was the first time.

Dan, continuing to read, slides forward in his chair, to allow easier access for his wife. He doesn't know what is more exciting, his wife fondling his balls and dick, or the story of two couples who have been friends for years, but just realize that they are both swingers when they bump into each other at a party at a mutual friends anniversary party.

"Vicki, do you mind if I turn the camera on while we read and play?" he asked.

"No, that would be great, I could use a little excitement on this cold day."

Dan turned on the camera, and adjusted it under the table where he could see his wife's dainty hand around his nuts and dick. Vicki looked up and saw the 'action' on the screen. "I always like looking at your dick on the screen honey, especially when I have my hand wrapped around it." As if on cue, one viewer popped up, then another, and another, by the time she had quit looking there were already a dozen people looking in at her handy work.

Dan turned on the microphone, and put on his headset so he could sit back and read the story, and interact with all the viewers while keeping his hands free. So far Dan and Vicki's viewers were regulars to their camera, a man from London, another from New Zealand, a few from the upper New England states. Dan announced to all, that they were reading a new story, and that this was one of the authors best yet. A hush fell over the audience, with the exception of the one couple from Nebraska, you could hear moans from there mic. He began to continue reading, this time out loud, so everyone could enjoy, including his wife.

With the story progressing along and with the two couples getting more intimate, Vicki was not satitisfied with just the hand job, she wanted more. She slipped off her pants, sliding down her soaked panties just a few seconds later, thus, leaving a cool breeze on her recently shaved muff, she proceeded to slip under the table and began to lick Dan's balls. "OHHHHH" escaped from his lips, as we was distracted from the story just enough to loose his spot. There were lots of LOL on the all the screens. Dan even chuckled when he realized what he had done.

Vicki continued her oral ministrations, licking up and down his smooth long cock. Reaching the top, she licked the head, going around and around the helmet, until she went up and licked his slit, and the pre-cum that had accumulated. Swirling her tongue around the head she took the mushroom shaped head into her mouth, drooling all over his dick. Dramatically for the camera she moved her hair out of the way, making sure her world wide audience had the number one seat in the house. Vicki had just started to bob up and down on Dan's dick when she reached down and started to squeeze his nut sack. Dan has always seemed to appreciate her blow jobs just a bit to much, especially when she was showing off for the camera, and she felt his sack tighten up, his legs stiffened and she knew what was next. Knowing the value of a good money shot, she backed away and let Dan shoot all over her face and boobs. Vicki liked the way he tasted, and tonight was no exception as she licked his cum off her boobs and licked her lips. "AHHHHHHH that was delicious, but now it is my turn," she said.

For a split second the screen went blank, but everyone knew what was coming next. The guys that were watching really enjoyed looking at Vicki's pussy, and she enjoyed showing it off to all who cared to look. Before switching places Dan and Vicki shared a big long kiss with Dan licking what was left of his cum of his wife's lips and tongue. "Good to the last drop," Vicki giggled.

Now with Vicki sitting in the hot seat, she continued to read the story from where Dan left off. Our couples already had their encounter at the party and were now holding their own private four way party at one of their hot tubs. With Vicki at the helm of the computer all the men started typing to her, but her favorite was a couple in their early 30's that were from Florida, who Vicki and Dan had met in person when they went to Orlando on vacation last winter. Vicki, it seemed liked to talk to them more then the others but no one complained because of the great show that was going on.

When Vicki started reading from where Dan had left off, she reached down between her legs and spread her lips, showing everyone her lovely pink insides. Dan had taken an 'after sex break' before he could continue with the show, but Vicki was to hot to stop. She loved rolling her clit between her fingers of one hand, while inserting two fingers from the other hand. Her camera couldn't capture most of her fingers going in and out of her pussy, so she slowed down a bit, knowing that her time was cumming so to speak. The positive thing about her husband, is that he knows how to bring her to multiple screaming orgasms.

Dan returned five minutes later, "finally," Vicki thought to herself, to find his wife masturbating fast and furious. "I see you couldn't wait for me to come back," Dan injected with a roll of LOL's again on the personal im's that were up on the screen. Vicki fed her sticky sweet fingers to Dan as he was kneeling on the floor in front of his beautiful wife as he prepared to be the star.

Dan didn't waste any time either, the only thing he liked more then eating his wife's pussy was fucking it, and that would come later tonight, but for now he was going to get her to scream out his name to the whole world. He began his voyage of sexual bliss by kissing her luscious legs, starting at her muscular calves, sucking, nibbling and just blatantly drooling on them. He liked the taste of her inner thighs, the light salty taste, mixed with her sexy adrenaline, and the love juices dripping down her thighs. Dan's tongue found one of those trails of love juice and with his tongue, began to follow it up to the source.

As he began his oral fixation on his wife's pussy, she became more excited, with the story quickly coming to a climax and her husbands tongue getting closer to her sex. Dan reached heaven, as he called it, took a quick peek at the camera and giving a wink and a smile he turned around and dove tongue first into Vicki's tidal pool of love. His tongue pushed as far as it could into her pussy as he took the tip of one finger and danced it around her clit. It was now Vickie's turn to start moaning uncontrollably now...."AHHHHH Dan OHHHHHHHH Dannnnnnnnnn, your tongue feels sooooooooooo goooooooooodddddddddddddd" her words were hardly understandable, they were starting to run into each other.

Dan backed up just a bit allowing the audience once again to see his gorgeous wife's dripping pussy. There were written and verbal hoots and hollers all over the place. Dan turned back to the camera shaking his finger at them as if to say..."just wait there is still more to cum," and of course he was right. This time when he turned back around, he took his time licking Vicki's pussy. His tongue took long slow licks up her slit, then flicking her clit with just the tip of his tongue. Pumping a finger into her pussy when he flicked her clit, just added to her hurtful pleasure, you know the type, it feels soooo good that it almost hurts to continue. Dan licked down one side of her lips, sucking and nibbling them into his mouth, now pumping two fingers all the way to the last digits. Vicki knew his techniques quite well and loved everything he did to her, and know next was three fingers and him sucking on her clit. Dan took his tongue and licked it up to her clit, and like reading the script that they had written together began sucking on it, while inserting that third finger, filling her up to overflowing.

"Dannnnnnnnnn OHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDDD DANNNNNNNNNNNNNN OHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHH DANNNNNNNNN OHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYY" Vicki just kept blurting out words, every other one being either Dan or God, and in her case they were interchangeable. Ever since she was a teenager, and experimenting with sex, no one has ever made her feel as good as Dan has or does. Dan knows just the right way to touch her, to kiss her, to sex her. His dick is just the perfect size for her, she can deep throat him and he fits into her like they were made for each other.

Dan backed away, because he knows how big Vickie's clit gets after climaxing, and how red her pussy lips are after having multiple orgasms. He has also found that the world loves to see the after effects of his wife's orgasms. Her own pussy juice is now flowing down her leg, sticking her to the leather chair. Dan stands up, bumping his head on the bottom of the table, with roars of laugher all over the screen and the speakers. Rubbing the lump on his head he just stands there admiring his handy work as his wife is still shaking and cumming.

Ever since they have been reading stories online and have found the author "luvinoral" their sex life has really picked up. "Wasn't that story just outstanding," Vicki asked, making Dan wonder, "is it me or is it this mysterious author?"

I hope you liked this story, please read my other post if you did and don't forget to vote. Vicki this is for you and Dan, I hope you enjoyed it.

luvinoral
luvinoral
17 Followers