AAA it Ain't

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Action," he yelled, pointing the lens at my exposed ass as Dave's angry dick made a beeline for my exposed hole.

Within seconds, I was again impaled on two fat, dirty cocks, each trucker fucking me like a pincushion.

"Fuck me studs," I mumbled around the cock stuffed in my mouth. "Ohhhhhh, ahhhhhh, yessssssss! Ball me like a fucking slut."

Each trucker became more vocal as they continued to pummel my mouth and ass, working to climax.

"Swallow my cock, you little bitch!"

"Your man-cunt is so tight!"

"I'm gonna pop a huge load down your gullet!"

"I'm gonna cum deep in your bowels!"

I felt each cock swell as the truckers reached nirvana. Carl let out a spine-curling scream as he unloaded a gallon of hot sticky cream down my throat. I choked down several gulps, pulling his dick from my aching mouth to jerk his final few spurts on my face.

"Fuck yes!" Dave growled, as he unloaded a massive load deep in my ass. I could feel the violent force as his cock shot spurt after spurt up my ravaged hole. Uncontrollably, my ignored dick erupted too, shooting a spastic load on the ground beneath my ravaged body. Withdrawing his dick, he jerked several final shots across my ass and back as I collapsed on the ground, into a pool of my own spooge, too weak to stay upright.

"Throw him in the cab," Dave ordered, as he wiped his dick clean using my hair as a towel. "The least we could do is drop him in the next town."

"Yea," Carl sighed, "He was one fantastic fuck. I can't wait to watch it on video."

Too spent to talk, cum leaking from my mouth and ass, drying on my face, hair and back, my ass raw and my jaw aching, I could only mutter, "Thanks," as they dropped me naked at the city limits of the next shit-hole little town.

12