AAA Advertising

Story Info
First job - first sighting of fun.
2.7k words
3.91
24.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I started work, my first job was with AAA advertising agency. Being 18, blond and buxom if a little chubby I was put to work on reception, however I was soon asked to assist Mrs Pumford, a secretary to an account exec called Bing Beon. Mr Beon or Bing as he was called was a big stocky man who told everyone he was in his forties, always in a suit and always looked serious.

I'd finish on reception at 2pm and then work with Mrs Pumford. We usually finished at 5.30pm, but sometimes people worked late to get a pitch finished. This could be to 11pm or in one case all night! On the plus side if you worked late then they bought your dinner and had it sent up to the 6th floor where we worked. It was fun eating pizza and drinking wine in the office late at night.

A couple weeks in the job, I was one of the last to leave and walked down the hall to let Mrs Pumford and Bing know I was leaving, when I heard some grunting coming from his office. Carefully I tip toed up to the large floor to ceiling door and opened it slightly so I could peek in. There was Bing standing up straight, suit on, behind his desk with hands on his hips, groaning, it was only when I looked down I saw Mrs Pumford bent over in front of Bing, her skirt pulled up over her back so I could see the bareness of her bum cheeks. Bing was pumping into her ass like no tomorrow. She had her head on one side resting on his jotter with her eyes closed. His inward thrusts caused a moan to come from her mouth in rhythm.

I stood transfixed until with a loud,

"Yes!" Bing grabbed Mrs Pumford's shoulders and began unloading his white cream into her.

"Gosh" I thought, she is a married woman as well. I sneaked off home with a lot to think about.

Gradually I became aware that all the bosses in the company were banging all the secretaries. It was discrete but nonetheless you had to knock before entering anyone's office just in case.

Bing called for me one evening at 5.30 to come to his office. When I walked in he was sat behind his desk,

"Come in Sharon" he said, talking to my chest as usual.

"Sit down". As I sat, he stood up and asked if he could fix me a drink, but that wasn't what I noticed. It was the fact his knob was hanging out of his trousers and it was huge. Maybe 12 inches long.

Bing smiled at me and said "Scotch Ok?"

"Erm, yes" I said but pointed at his crotch.

"Oh yes" he said "Mrs Pumford didnt put Bash away." Bash was his name for his cock.

"How do you like it?" he said "real man's meat."

"I bet you have not seen many cocks have you? If you have they would be maybe young lads with little tidlers perhaps?" He smiled "Have a good look."

He said " That's prime meat, a real man's cock. Do you want to touch it?" as he plopped it into my hand before I could say a word. I held it unmoving and scared, it looked powerful and threatening and big. The skin felt soft and velvety and I was strangely tempted to lick it, before I realised I was holding a cock, the first man's todger I had ever touched.

I dropped it quickly. Bing started laughing and said "Sharon you are going to love working here, there are so many new horizons for you to learn about ha ha" he laughed.

I went beetroot red, jumped up and tried to leave his office. "Sit down!" he said pushing me back down into the seat.

My boobs bounced as I crashed back in the seat,"Well now" Bing said "haven't you got a set on you? I think you've seen mine so I should see yours."

He handed me the strong drink and remained standing over me. As I took a swig of drink I spluttered and coughed it was stronger than the Lambrini I usually drank. Then I became aware that while my eyes were closed coughing and baulking he had gently unbuttoned the four buttons on my blouse making the front loose and with a rush pulled both sides quickly out of my skirt and open revealing my chest. My large tities spilled over the cups of my white see through bra.

"I can see big things for you, my dear" said Bing.

"You are going to go a long way in this firm" as he slid his hands inside my bra and weighed my boobs and then squeezed them, before lowering his mouth and suckling on my right nipple.

"Please" I whimpered as he took his fill of my nipple, sucking and nibbling it into full hardness. He moved on to the left one which was always more sensitive than the other.

As the waves of pleasure enveloped me I sat back in the chair. Gradually I felt my blouse then my bra being removed as I sighed with rising excitement as the sucking continued. I was putty in big Bing's hands.

He nudged my knees apart and shuffled forwards between my legs, his bare cock still out of his trousers now nudged into my boobs.

While still squeezing my nipples he engulfed his cock between my tits and began to thrust up and down in my cleavage . I was unsure what was happening but Bing seemed to like it. I felt his cock growing thinker and longer and grew so that it pushed under my chin.

I looked down to see his cock looming closer to my face with each thrust and the big helmet winking at me as the skin of his japs eye was pulled tightly closed then open by my soft but grippy tit flesh.

"Put it in your mouth Sarah" he said.

As I opened my mouth to say "I'm not Sarah".

He slid the fat end between my lips. My mouth was stretched open as more of his bell end pushed inside. I felt the skin in the corners of my mouth pulled further apart than ever before becoming painful.

After just a few thrusts my mouth got accustomed to the width and accepted his bellend before taking the rest of his velvet covered nudger.

Soon he groaned before spurting white cum in my mouth over my face and tits and in my lap.

I didn't like the taste of it, but Bing said "suck it down baby, its full of goodness for you."

The next day at home time I was curious again. So sneaked up to Bing's door which was slightly ajar. In the room was Mrs Pumford splayed across the coffee table, her skirt round her waist, and her arms and legs tied to each leg of the table. Bing was behind her gripping her hips giving her what for. He moved his hands up under her body and placed each hand on top of her shoulders and began pulling her backwards onto his forward stokes.

"Come on baby" he said "give it up for Daddy" over and over down her ear.

Mrs Pumford said "Oh yes, oh yes," as her voice when higher and higher before a long low moan signalled she had arrived. Her body spasmed but her restraints held her down on the table. After a violent shudder she passed out on the coffee table.

"Aw shit!" said Bing, "I haven't finished yet and shes going to be as much fun as shagging a lump of lard now she's out of it."

Just then he looked up and saw me, I ducked behind the door, but it was too late, "Oh hello vrgin Vera" he said "don't be shy come on in and assist Mrs Pumford."

I was a bit sheepish as I stood by the door, but Bing drew his cock out of the pussy and walked towards me, grabbed my hand and pulled me into the room and closed the door.

"Now" he said "you can help me here, out of a tight spot, by finishing me off. You would like to help Daddy now wouldn't you?"

"Please Mister Bing I never done it with no one before." I said. He slid his hand under my mini skirt and moved inside my frilly French knickers.

"Well now " he said "It's about time we put that right isn't it sweet baby?"

Two of his fingers slid along my slot while his thumb circled my button. My button swelled up in response to his touch and his fingers slid inside me once my juices ran down onto his hand. I wasn't sure what he was doing but it felt really good.

"Would you like Daddy to show you what makes a real woman?"

I said " I didn't want to do anything rude and that he should keep away" but I was still stuck on his hand.

"Well do you like my massage?" he said. "Can you feel all the stress going?" and I had to admit it did feel good.

"Now if you will let me just remove these" he said "I can give you a good massage without them being in the way" as he pulled my knickers down.

He backed me up against his drinks cabinet, pressed his tongue into my mouth, and gripped my tit with one hand and slid finger up inside my slot with the other. Swift in and out motion of his finger melted my resistance, and my knees began to buckle.

Bing caught me and drapped me over Mrs Pumford still stretched out on the coffee table. My massive chest pressed against her naked boobs, while I pushed my arms and hands downwards on to the carpet to stop myself squashing her. She groaned under my weight. I was now on all fours.

Bing meanwhile lifted my skirt over the swell of my butt cheeks and complimented me "What a fantastic young fat ass you have, like a peach, and good enough to eat". He slid two fingers back in my pussy and his thumb this time pushed against my brown hole. After a minute or two he took his hands away am moved up behind me, he dropped his trousers, and as I looked over my shoulder there was his tackle revealed. Big swollen balls, rutted and hairy being obscured by his big 12 inch cock.

He grasped it in one hand and offered it up towards my pussy. In it went, it was fantastic at first sliding in me and opening me up like a flower in the first rays of the sun. But then he went deeper and deeper and it began to hurt, tears welled in my eyes and I asked Bing to stop.

"Its too long!" I said.

Bing stopped and waited for me to get used to the feeling. Then pushed further in.

"Ow Ow Ow!" I cried.

Mrs Pumford had woken up beneath me and had hold of my left tit.

"Oh, its ok child" she said, "Its like this the first time for everyone and then you will love it" as she sucked my nipple into her mouth.

"Mr Bing I want you to stop please stop! " I said. "I don't like it."

"Ok" he said and began to draw back out of me.

"Now Sarah" he said "you are here to assist Mrs Pumford "And that's what you are going to do."

As his cock left my pussy he immediately thrust hard back inside me right up past the depth where he was before and stopped, his cock was now half in me.

He drew back again and this time plunged deep inside me, I felt something give and a hot burning pain and now his cock was much deeper in.

Bing leaned forward and bit my ear lobe drawing blood, and said "I just took your cherry baby."

I couldn't speak as the pain was something else.

"You are going to be my regular Friday night slut from now on!" he laughed, pushing still deeper in me.

He grasped my hips and rode me hard for a few minutes until eventually I felt his prickly balls slap against my pussy lips. I had his full length in me.

I became aware of Mrs Pumford still suckling my tit, and now I could now feel the big end of Bing's cock sliding along my vagina walls. I then knew what it was to feel pleasure.

In an instant I was there on the money, my clit throbbed, my pussy spasmed, my toes curled and my back locked as a massive release of electricity shot through me, I screamed as my first orgasm picked up my body crumpled it up into a ball and threw it back down again on the floor.

Bing rode me throughout this spasm, groaning under the strain my crushing pussy put on his long turkey swizzler.

"Wow! What a hottie, what a fantastic piece of ass" he said. "I hit the jackpot with this one!" and pumped even faster into me.

But the orgasm had taken it toll and I had to change position, Bing pulled out as I clambered onto my feet before falling backwards onto Bing's mahogany desk. My sweat covered bum cheeks misted up the polished varnish surface. Bing quickly hopped up, got between my legs, put his arms round the back of my knees and lifted. My stiletto shoes and legs waved above me while he guided his cock back up me. The change of position felt better, and the angle of my pussy allowed him to reach untouched parts of my pussy deep inside me. I felt him manoeuvring his cock deep inside me.

He said, "That's it! Daddy's in the baby store now."

His cock had been pounding the bottom of my vagina which was uncomfortable. But now he had wriggled his bell end past my cervix allowing more of his cock deeper inside me comfortably. He began pumping hard again, I watched beads of sweat build up on his grey haired brow and drip into my belly button. My tits now free, bounced and swayed up and down with every stroke. Bing was really working hard, pounding away at my wide open and recently virginal cunt. Another orgasm caused me to buck madly beneath Bing.

"Keep still bitch!" he growled and pushed my legs back so my knees pressed into my tits and my shoes were behind my ears.

"Arghh" I groaned as I felt my baby-fat belly being crushed from outside and within.

I was now having multiple orgasms one after the other, waves of pleasure hitting me. Bing was like a man possessed. Mrs Pumford came to my rescue. She having untied herself from the coffee table had watched Bing on the edge of his climax for 10 minutes before casually walking behind him and popping her finger up his bum and twisting.

The eruption I felt was amazing. Like lava spurting into freezing cold lake. His cream flooded my womb, filled it completly and it began to pour back out my hole, but still Bing kept on going 10, 15 then 20 bursts of jism straight into my womb. He shook my legs with each shudder as though he was getting the drips off his cock after a wee. He collapsed on top of me, his chest heaving and his grey haired comb over falling across my tits. He held my legs high as his cock remained hard and deep within me but spent, for the next five minutes.

Several things happened as a result of that night. I couldn't get enough sex after that, well for the 3 months anyway until my swelling belly became too noticeable.

Baby 'Bingley' was born exactly 9 months after that first time. Mrs Pumford got divorced after her husband found her with no knickers on, and the headline in the local paper was "65 year old Bing Bangs 18 year old Bimbo with Bash and Baby Born."

Well at least we all now knew how old the dirty dog Bing actually was?

The End