Aaaand It's Not Just a Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On wobbly legs, I stood and climbed into the limo, sliding over to make room for him. He climbed in beside me, slouching in the opposite corner. Freddie started the engine and he headed us back to his bus.

From opposite corners of the back seat, we watched each other. I could see the passionate need hazing his dark eyes, the blaze of lust flashing over them. I could see his jaw clenching every time his eyes lingered on my t-shirt covered breasts, saw his tongue lick hungrily at his lips as my nipples tightened.

I reached my hand slowly across the bench to rest it on his thigh, feeling his muscle jump beneath. I felt a smile begin on my lips, felt it spreading when it twitched again as I slid my hand higher.

"Be careful." He purred softly. "It's taking all of my self-control to not have you, right this second. Ravage you wildly like an animal." His words sent a wild thrill through my veins, igniting a blaze of feminine power zinging through me completely.

I watched as he slid his hand over the bench, onto my knee, warming it immediately. I could feel that warmth creeping up my leg, spreading slowly up between my thighs.

Dazed and temporarily sated, we swayed with the limo's motions, our arms crossed, our fingers slowly tracing circles and shapes, gazing silently at each other, until Freddie finally came to a stop. Kian climbed out first, helping me out. As I waited for him to tip Freddie, I brushed some sand off of me and my clothes. I caught his smile when he turned back to lead me across the lot to his bus.

He snugged me to his side, close enough to breathe him in, to bask in his heat. I could feel his impatience like a buzzing along my skin as he led me to his door. I felt it ratchet up as the door stayed closed, and glanced up, seeing his deep caramel eyes gazing hungrily down at me.

"You have no idea how much I want you right now, do you?" he asked, daring to stroke a finger down along my cheek, then my throat, following it with his eyes into the shadow of my cleavage. Dimly, I heard the lock click, heard the door open. "C'mon, I don't want to wait any longer. Feel me." He groaned pressing my hand against his throbbing cock, making me purr in anticipation. I let him lead me through the bus where he led me into his suite.

"Nice room." I said softly, seeing nothing but him, as he backed me up against the door.

"Could care less about a tour right now." He growled, tugging at my shirt, pulling it over my head swiftly and tossing it over his shoulder. His hands returned to my breasts, kneading my sensitive flesh and sliding around to pop the clasp open, freeing my breasts to his just-rough-enough palms. I let loose a low groan as I reveled in his touch.

My hands roved over his chest, sliding under his shirt, prompting him to whip it off and away, baring his chest to my questing fingers. His palms slid down, around my back to my ass, cupping each cheek easily in those wide palms of his and pulled me tight against him, grinding hard against me.

Through the thin silken patches of fur on his chest, following it down over his tight belly to his waist, my fingers went, seeking and finding all I hoped to search for. I flipped open his button, eased his zipper down, feeling his cock surge toward freedom. Slowly, I eased his briefs and jeans down his thick thighs and to the floor.

His hands had made short work of my shorts and that sodden excuse of panties and were stroking through my heated slit, sliding easily in my warming juices. Hungry for a taste of him, I licked and nipped anywhere I could get to, his neck, his chest, finding a nipple and sucking gently on it, hearing his hiss of surprise.

Eagerly, I sank to my knees, coming face to face with his cock. Purple headed monster, throbbing and pulsing before my hungry mouth. I glanced up at him, seeing him gazing down, silently watching, and waiting. I wrapped my fingers around his turgid cock and stroking gently from head to his root before guiding him into my mouth.

At the sight of that milky droplet collecting at his dicktip, I was overcome with hunger and lapped at it, licking his head like an ice cream. Letting my tongue lick around the solid ridge of his head, before I closed my lips over him, listening to his deep groan.

His fingers threaded into my hair, cradling my head in his palms as I swallowed as much of his cock that would fit down my throat, humming joyfully at the delicious taste of cock. I could hear him moaning softly and feel his fingers caressing my skull.

"Oh dear god...I could cum so easily right now." He growled, gently holding my head still, his dicktip hovering in my mouth. My tongue swirled over it, lapped over it. I made out passionately with his dicktip, listening to his soft husky encouragement. "Yes... your mouth is amazing... yes, rub my balls, oh..." Gently, he pulled his cock from my mouth with a soft slurp. "I want to feel your cunt clamping on my cock. I want to fuck you... and fuck you, until neither of us can move again."

With gentle hands, he lifted me to my feet, gazing hungrily into my eyes.

"And I want you in the bed... where I can take my time and drive you wild." He whispered, a bare breath away from my mouth. I smiled and closed the distance between us, kissing him deeply, sliding my hands around his neck. In a blink, he'd lifted me into his arms and was carrying me into the bedroom. I felt him kneel on the bed, leaning over the middle and settling us in the middle.

"Mmm, very comfy." I purred in his ear.

"Glad you noticed. I love my bed." He answered, leaning above me on his elbows, a smile on his face. "Now where to begin?"

I watched his smile turn hungry and wolfish, as his eyes ranged over my breasts and down to the neatly trimmed fur patch. I watched breathlessly as his fingers trailed down, between my breasts and over my belly, tracing patterns, skimming lightly over my skin.

"Aah, now I remember." He grinned, shifting over me, settling into the cradle of my hips.

I could feel him, pulsating in the slick juices between my lips. Sliding slowly back and forth, making sure to rub his head over my clit. His hand slid between us, letting his thumb settle against the buzzing node of my clit as his head began sinking slowly into my soggy cunt.

Gasping, mewling with every inch that filled me, savoring the rising passion, the pleasure of being filled, of being stretched that just a bit more until he finally rested root deep, bone to bone. Inside my quivering quim, a deep button woke with a throb of its own and began mouthing the head of his cock.

"I feel you... yes, not cumming yet but you're close." He whispered, pulling back, pulling out to slither between my sensitized cunt lips, rub at my clit beside his thumb. Again, he dipped his cock deep, groaning with me, as even I felt that button munching at his dicktip, feeling the wave rising higher, feeling the pleasure building.

My hands were skimming over him, feeling the heat rising between us, feeling a light sheen of sweat begin to coat our skin as we began moving together, rocking together.

"Yes, here it comes..." I barely heard him chanting, over my own deepening moans, with every quickening stroke, "...feel you..."

Rougher, our bodies straining together, teetering on the razor's edge. Faster we moved, snarling, snapping teeth as we fell violently into the frenzy before the wave crashed through.

He used that incredible self-control of his and slowed to a stop, buried deep inside me. He leaned up, shifted his hips and pushed my knees together, setting off a whole new avalanche of pleasure as he slowly resumed fucking me. Deeper his cock plumbed, his balls bouncing flirtily against my asshole, adding an extra spark in the quivering of my cunt muscles.

On a rising howl, I let the wave crash through me, swamping me in the pastel bliss of an evergasm. My brain blanked out completely, letting my body erupt in pleasurable spasms, wrapping around his still humping body.

"Yes. Yes. Oh, to feel you, rippling over the entire length of my cock. Mmmm, yeah, cum for me, cum sweetness..." he groaned beside my ear, still pounding madly into my shuddering hole. I tried to hold on, tried to move, instead of flopping bonelessly with every powerful thrust of his hips.

"...mmm, yeah, cum...mmm, oh... dear god... so tight around me...mmmm..." I heard him chanting softly in my ear, felt him slowing again, felt the retreat of his cock, felt his refilling with such exquisite pleasure. Slower. Slowest. Stopped again, buried deep inside me.

"Breathe." I heard him croon, felt his fingertips trailing lightly over the outline of my face, over my eyebrows, my cheeks, along the line of my jaw. As his fingers trailed over my chin, I opened my eyes, seeing him, hovering over me, gazing at me amazedly. "Breathe,wife."

"I am. I think." I croaked out huskily. Carefully, I raised my hand and slid it over his shoulder, caressing his skin as lightly as he's been doing.

"Let me know when you can feel your limbs again. I like knowing I made you cum so hard, you went limp. Pliant."

"Flopping." I laughed, sliding my other hand up along his thick throat, along his cheek and into his thick hair, watching his smile start in his eyes and spread to his lips.

"Feeling a little stronger?" he smiled even wider, slowly moving his hips, setting off a huge aftergasm that had me clutching him tightly, entwining my legs in his. "Not quite yet, huh? Mmm, it's like your cunt is a velvet fist, spasming all over my cock."

"I like the way you describe it."

"It's the way it feels." He answered, those caramel pools gazing steadily down at me. I ran my fingers through his hair again, pulling him easily to my mouth. Slowly, he made love to my mouth until I was hungrily retaliating, thrashing tongues, and nipping teeth. My hands roamed easily over his shoulders, down over his back, keeping him as close as possible.

Forehead to forehead, he gazed down at me, breathing heavily.

"I don't know, you might need a little more rest time." He smirked, pumping his hips, paused for a few moments, pumping in again, rubbing that button again.

"Maybe but I just can't seem to help myself." I answered saucily, moving my hips against his, feeling him sink that fraction deeper. I glanced up at his growl, seeing a ferocity in his eyes that shot a thrill through me. "Let's see if I can keep up."

"I'll try not to hurt you." He growled before attacking my throat with his mouth and teeth as his hands ravaged me everywhere. Kneading and stroking, busting knots I didn't even know I had, stretching me out further than I've ever been.

I tried to hang onto a shred of sanity as he drove me high with every thrust, every stroke. I tried to keep up with the onslaught of sensuality overload, tried to match him and was whirled away amidst the waves of evergasms crashing through me with every pounding stroke. I held onto him, wrapped around him, entwined in him, riding him as ferociously as I could. Until I felt that wildly, primal power flowing into me.

Snarling, I bit a line along his shoulder, hearing him hiss and groan with every sharp nip, feeling him add power to his thrusts. Growling low in my throat, I nipped sharply along the line of his throat, feeling him try to nudge me away, catching his jaw in my teeth, meeting his eyes, seeing his resolve to conquer me blazing there in the haze of lust.

Rough hands caught my jaw, held me in place while he ferociously pounded into me, rocking me with every thrust. Waves crashed over me, through me like an avalanche, breaking a rising keening from deep in my chest. I dug my short nails into the meat on his shoulders through the madness of the evergasm, dragging them down his back, leaving red furrows over his skin.

"Dear God! Fuck! Fuuuck! Yeeeesssss!" he groaned clutching me tighter against him. I could feel him, jerking and twitching, filling my hole with his warm seed. I could feel him wrapped tight and warm around me. I was listening to his heartbeat when I fell asleep.

Another night, dreaming about my fuck buddy/husband and waking up alone, in the anonymous hotel darkness. I sighed sadly, shifting beneath the blankets, wishing for his warmth again. My phone jittered on the bedside table, capturing my attention. I reached out, scooping it up, seeing Kian's face, slid the green dot.

"Mmm, hi there. I was just dreaming about you. I purred sleepily.

"You really were?"

"I was. It was kinda like that weekend we spent in St. John."

"And the stuff with Mark? Was that...part of...?"

"Yes." I sighed, remembering the evil foster father with a still potent hatred, even though he's been buried for eight years now.

"Dear God."

"It's over now. I have nothing left to hide, nothing left to be ashamed of. My life laid completely bare, so be it."

"You're absolutely amazing. I love you."

"You love me? Still? Key, I..."

"Need to deal with it, your way. I know. Deal with this while you're at it. We're going to Ireland for a vacation."

"We are? When?"

"Couple of weeks."

"A couple of weeks. What are you planning?"

"What're you talking about?"

"Our anniversary is in a couple of weeks."

"Yeah. And? We'll just be celebrating it in Ireland. Together this year."

"How long?"

"As long as we want."

"Really?"

"Absolutely. Get your ducks in a row."

"I don't have ducks, my love. I have squirrels drunk on fermented apples. I'll be ready." I answered, hearing him laugh, almost feeling him beside me again

"Better be my wife. I wish I could be with you right now."

"Me too, husband. Me too."

"I've got a surprise for you next week."

"Really? A vacation in Ireland. A surprise next week. What are you up to?"

"I'm romancing my wife. Let me."

"Romancing me? Hmmm, alright husband. I'll let you. Let me go back to sleep."

"Dream of me."

"I always do, my love. I always do."

12