Aaand... Well Isn't This Interesting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A little." I purred, swiveling my hips slowly, feeling his cock pulsating deep inside me. He wrapped his arm around my waist, tilting my hips from the door, smiling when I gasped.

"Better hold on." He said, still smiling as his hips thrust, hard and deep. I twined my feet along his calves, anchoring onto him as he began a slow but steady rhythm, bouncing me on his cock. He buried his face in my neck, his mouth raising hot gooseflesh over me.

Closer, faster, rougher, he became. A glimpse in his eyes showed them blazing, determined. His wildness barely still caged. His hand at the base of my skull as he shifted us, firm and gentle. His hand on my ass rough and quick. I felt him lean back and met his gaze.

"G'wan. Ride me like this." He groaned. I let my legs raise me, feeling him sliding out, let me drop back, and feeling him filling me. My body took over, riding him roughly, wildly, snarling hungrily with every motion as a primal power surged into me. "Fuck!"

In an instant, he moved us into the living room, finding the couch quickly. I felt the soft leather at my back as he landed us on it, his cock thick and throbbing still, deep inside me. I drove my fingers into his hair, pulling his face to mine with another snarl.

"You don't scare me." He growled in answer, his fingers fisting in my own hair, tugging me roughly. "C'mon. Gimme your best shot."

Beneath him, my body erupted, humping hard, slithering sensuously against him, listening to his soft growling purr. He let me writhe around him, ride him, bring myself to two shuddering orgasms before he began directing me. Subtly. With soft nudges, he guided me where he wanted me, how he wanted me wrapped up in him.

Breathing deeply, inhaling our mixed musk, I looked up again, seeing him smiling, feeling my thighs spread wider, feeling him sliding easily into my warm, wet cunt. Deep inside that spot woke up, sending wild waves of pleasure coursing through me with every fierce thrust.

"C'mon, let me feel you..." he whispered in my ear, "let me feel you cum on me...mmm, yeah, almost..." his mouth trailed a soft line of kisses along my neck, under my ear, "...so tight around my shaft...yes, mooch it..." his hips stuttered, ground viciously into me, shooting me over the crest of this wave.

"Daaaamn..." he groaned, clutching his body tight around mine, letting me buck and squirm beneath him. "...now you're ready..." he growled, his hips stroking quickly in and out of my sizzling hole.

Mindlessly writhing against him, clutching, grasping, clawing at him as wave after wave crashed through my body, held to his soul by his soft crooning voice. I felt him jerk, felt him shudder, and heard his howl join mine all from a pastel distance.

His heart beat galloping wildly against my chest drew me back, enveloping me with his heat. Purring contentedly, I nuzzled close into his neck, sinuously sliding slowly against him. His hands slid over my still damp skin, sending delicious shivers through me.

"Mmmmy wife, you ...are...amazing." He groaned in my ear, as another aftergasm spasmed through us both. I threaded my fingers into his hair, gazing up at him with all those hearts and stars and stuff, seeing them in his eyes. "What made you choose the tack room?"

"That night I found you out there. The radio playing softly, as your fingers were replacing the leathers and your mind was somewhere dreaming..."

"Of you. That night, I was dreaming of you."

"And I walked right in."

"You've never looked so beautiful. The moonlight in your eyes, silvering your skin, seeming to cool you down, but it didn't. At all."

"Key, I'd been..."

"Shhh, doesn't matter. Tonight begins our vacation. You, me, plenty of food, and the hot tub's fixed." He finished with a smile.

"It is?"

"It is. Did you want to see where that went?" he said, his smile grew hungry.

"Would I! Absolutely! That was getting pretty hot and heavy." I breathed up into his mouth, rubbing noses with him.

"Kian, your phone is ringing." A voice echoed through the house. I blinked blankly up at him, wondering when he'd set this gizmo up.

"Well, who is it?" he called out, rolling into a sitting position, setting off another aftergasm through me. "So sexy. So rumpled." He crooned, caressing my back and nibbling along my throat.

"Jonah."

"Answer." Whoa! Where'd this ice berg come from? "Yes, Jonah?"

"I'm sorry, Dad. I went over it again and again. I was wrong. I'm sorry."

"Accepted. I'm a bit busy at the moment. We'll talk soon." I heard the click through the speaker, saw him shoving business shit back into its box.

"Everything okay?"

"Jonah and I had a pretty heated discussion Friday before I left."

"I'm sorry to he..."

"Don't be, wife. One of the things we got heated about was you."

"Me? I've met him twice."

"Tossed the tabloid pix in front of me."

"What tabloid pics?"

"Three weeks ago. Reno. Some blurry guy manhandling you in public."

"I really hope you explained to him that, that blurry guy is you." I laughed, remembering how hungry he'd been for me that night.

"I did." He laughed with me, kissing me lightly. "You should've seen his face. I'm waiting for him and his buddy Frank to take a night."

"Frank? My Frank? My Frank knows Jonah?"

"Your Frank has known Jonah since kindergarten. They're supposed to be getting together tonight for pizzas and beer."

"No wonder why he's never said anything when I was raging. Hmmm."

"Hmmm, what?"

"Hmmm, I'm thinking of giving him a raise."

"Well, great." He gazed into my eyes, a hungry joy sparking in his. "I'm thinking of raising you."

"Raising me?"

"Yeah, into my arms and into our bed."

"Smooth, so very smooth."

"Kian, your phone is ringing."

"Why did I link it in?" he groaned softly, his mouth a warm breath from mine. "Who is it?"

"Darius."

"Ignore. And until further notice, do not disturb."

"As you wish."

"'As you wish'?" I asked, trailing my fingers along his throat.

"Yes, my Buttercup!" He grinned, pulling me close against him, his arms warm and strong around me. In a blink, he was standing, carrying me to the stairs. "Mmmmy Empress. My heart."

At the foot of the stairs, I stopped him.

"Wait. Why?" he grumped, letting me slide down his body.

"I'm being prepared. C'mon. I'll need your help." I grinned leading him into the kitchen. His scowl disappeared quickly as I quickly loaded up a basket with food, drinks and desserts.

"Okay, I think we've got enough for a day or two." He said, crunching into a granny smith apple, leaning half naked against the counter. The tuxedo shirt hung open, showcasing his still thick cock, making my mouth water and my cunt clench.

"I'll agree. C'mon strongman, carry it up? And I'll get the whiskey."

To watch his eyes darken with intense lust is still such a thrill. To feel how much he wants me in his touch, his kiss, a heady effervescence. I watched him heft the basket and kiss me, heading to the stairs before heading into the study, my office, to get the amber liquid that matched his eyes and two tumblers.

I heard him step on the noisy stair as we both heard the doorbell. I stood at the foot of the stairs, the bottle tucked under my arm, two glasses in my hand, bare assed naked, gazing shocked up at my husband's tight ass shadowed by his shirttail at the top of the stairs. He turned, meeting my eyes, laughter forefront dancing in front of curiosity. We scurried up the stairs, snickering quietly before hitting the intercom button.

"Who is it?" Kian asked, his voice firm, his grin that of a frat boy caught in the act, making me slap my hand over my mouth to hold in the laughter.

"Mr. McDaniels, Sheriff Thomas Jackson."

"Could you give me a minute, please? I'm a little...indisposed."

"Sure thing, Mr. McDaniels."

"Sheriff? Key, something going on?" I asked, opening the bedroom door, setting the bottle and glasses on the low boy bureau. He set the basket beside the bed before grabbing a pair of jeans.

"Nothing that I know of. We'll find out when we go down." As I tied the belt of my robe around my waist, I watched his eyes haze over and swallow hard. "I hope this doesn't take long."

"Me too, because I'm hungry for more than what's in the basket."

"Trust me, I'm starving." He growled, sliding his arms around me, holding me close and tight while he took my mouth. With another growl, he let me loose and led me back down to meet with the Sheriff.

"Sorry for the intrusion sir, but since you're one of the furthest from town but closest to the highway, I felt I should come out to inform you of recent developments." Sheriff Jackson began once we settled in the kitchen island, water bottles all around.

"What's going on?" I asked, resting my hand on Key's forearm, feeling his tension thrumming through his veins.

"We've been notified of three escaped convicts from a prison up north who may be heading this way on their travel south. We've been told to treat them as armed and dangerous."

"Why would they be coming this way? The fastest highway south is fifteen miles east of here?" Kian asked, taking a swig from his bottle.

"I've been told that two of the three have either family or a girlfriend nearby. And to expect them to change vehicles, either from crowded parking lots or outlying ranches and farms. The girlfriend of Miguel Hernandez lives two miles from here, Mr. McDaniels."

"I see."

"Do you have any weaponry?"

"Plenty."

"Keep one handy until I notify you otherwise."

"I'll do that. Anything else?" Kian asked, leading the sheriff back to the door.

"Our deer seasons have all been extended."

"Now, that's great news!"

"Keep your doors locked. Be aware and stay safe above everything else. I'll call when I know they're either past us or they're caught."

"Thanks, Sheriff. We'll do our best." Kian answered shutting the door and for the first time while we've been here, locked the door. "Go on up. I'll lock the others."

"Is the .38 in the same place?"

"Yeah. Go on. I'll be up in a minute." He kissed me and went back to the kitchen. I went up to our bedroom, dropping to my knees beside my side of the bed. Under the night stand a small, lighted panel glowed. I pressed the five number passcode and opened the safe, pulling out the .38 he'd gotten me. Still loaded. Still has the safety on. Still smells of gun oil. I closed the safe and put the gun in my nightstand drawer.

"Hey, sweetness?" I heard Kian call out as he climbed the stairs.

"Yeah, love?"

"I was just thinking."

"Were you now?" I teased as he filled the doorway, a smile on his mouth.

"I was. And I was thinking of you." He crooned, moving closer.

"Of me?" I grinned climbing onto the bed.

"Mmmm, yes." I watched him flip his button, yank his zipper and let his jeans fall to the floor. His cock hard and proudly purple leading the last few steps. "I was thinking that you owe me a kiss."

"I'll gladly give you that one and as many more you'd like." I purred, rising to my knees on the mattress, meeting him at the foot of the bed. I raised my mouth to his, intensely tangling with his wicked, talented tongue.

"Mmm, delicious but it's not my mouth you owe this kiss to." He growled against my lips, his hands drifting slowly down my back.

"Awww, let me feel how much he wants my kiss." I growled back, letting my hand find his cock, thick and jerky. "Mmmm, must be that booboo from earlier, huh?"

"Oh, yeah," he breathed as my fist slowly stroked up, "It is. Get comfy, quick." He groaned as my fingertips rubbed softly over his head, giving me a gentle shove back on the bed, crawling up beside me in the middle of the bed. "When your Jasmine was taking pics in here, all I could think about was making you cum."

"Then let's get started." I grinned at him before climbing over him to fit between his thighs.

"That's not..." he began as my mouth closed over his head. "...ooooh, yesss..."

His hands slid down, over my head, into my hair, as I sank his cock down my throat and back, my fist stroking with my mouth. I swirled my tongue around his firm, fat head, licking eagerly at the spot that held the drop, hearing his groan rumble up from deep in his chest. Hungrily, I bobbed my mouth up and down his cock, slurping and sucking avidly, humming along his shaft as his hand fisted in my hair and his hips fucked my mouth. He yanked my mouth from him with a growling howl before pulling me roughly, up and over him.

"Dearest One," he panted, his body trembling beneath mine, "your mouth makes me dream of it."

"Mmm, it does?" I grinned, gazing down at him, leaning on my elbow, my fingertips tracing along his lips, his jaw.

"You know it does." He groaned, his cock brushing the slickness between my lips. His hands on my hips, gripping firmly as he pushed up, sinking deep inside me. "Heaven." He groaned, pulling me even tighter, his hand squeezing a fistful of my ass as he shifted under me.

"Oh damn, Key." I groaned, feeling him filling every inch, feeling my cunt muscles clamping and flexing along the length of his cock as his head rubbed viciously against my deep button, sending wave after wave through my body. I clutched him tight as successive waves crashed through at once.

"Mmmm, love making you go blind." He growled softly in my ear, his teeth nipping my lobe, his hand at my shoulder, firmly gripping, the other roughly kneading my ass as he rode me ragged. "Cum on me. C'mon, sweetness, cum on me. I feel you."

I swiveled my hips, grinding his head even rougher against my button, hearing him growl encouragingly with every slow grind. I reached up, bracing my palm on his chest and arched my back, tilting my hips just that little bit more.

"Oh, fuck, wife!" Kian exploded, his grips tightened, his hips flexed and thrust madly, bouncing my raggedy ann limp body over his, punctuated with rough, snarling howls. I felt his teeth sink into my shoulder when his entire body clenched around me, jerking and spasming wildly.

I laid still on his chest, feeling his chest rising and falling, feeling the aftergasms crashing through with every receding spasm, feeling wanted and best of all, loved. His heart beat strong and fast beneath my ear, making me smile.

"I feel you smiling. Whatcha thinking about?" his fingers lightly skimming along my spine.

"How incredibly wanted you make me feel." I purred against his skin, pressing my lips to his chest.

"Wanted?"

"And loved. So unbelievably loved." I pressed another kiss to his chest before raising my face to his, resting my chin on my hand. "No one but you has ever made me feel like this. Ever."

"That's because I'm your bestest of best friends."

"How would you be the bestest of the best?" I asked watched him carefully, seeing his smile peeping in his dimples.

"Besides loving you with everything I am, I'm the best friend who gives you orgasms. Multiple orgasms." His smile spread quickly, boyishly joyful.

"That's true, husband. So very true." I laughed, kissing him soundly.

12