Aalison the Aardvark

Story Info
It's Story Time - the adventures of Aalison the aardvark
947 words
4.7
6.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once upon a time there lived a young aardvark named Aalison. For the complete avoidance of doubt and because she is written on Literotica, she has just turned eighteen in every type of year imaginable; and there are no humans involved, none whatsoever, in this story.

She is the most perfect picture of aardvarkdom you have ever seen. Her little perky snout a perfect pink, wiffling and snuffling at every scent; smelling the rainbows rising and the blossoms dropping, and faintly in the distance another smell, one she wasn't quite used to. It smelled so exciting, full of promises and pleasure.

The armour plated shells of her skin covered delightful curves, her aardvark waist full and round, four tight nipples on her chest giving her new sensations every time she turned. Aalison would roll in the grass, stretching her back and feeling the warm sun on her belly, spreading her back legs wide. It was bliss and ecstasy, and her little bits of pink turned red. One little place in particular, down by the turn of her tail, was a favourite place, swelling full and aching so much. Aalison's tongue was long, and she would lie on her side for hours, paying herself such special attention she thought she might die. She died little deaths repeatedly, and thought mama would be proud, those French lessons were so worth it.

And as she groomed and pleased herself (for she is a female aardvark, and as we known, every female of the species does what she pleases), her own special scent drifted high into the wind and floated there.

The wind filled his lungs and sighed with pleasure at the heady mix of endocrines and oestrogens, pheromones and phoaromones, and thought to himself, I need to spread this far and wide. Just like Aalison's little back legs.

So the wind blew upon himself, and his gusts were strong and fast, and little Aalison's scent soon spread along the hills and the valleys and rippled along the tops of waves in a stream. And soon enough, her divine scent, her arousing scent, her feminine scent (preferred by 96.7% per cent of males in clinical tests, no animals hurt, mind you) found its way to the rugged, sniffling nose of Steve the anteater.

Steve was a big stud of an animal, his shoulders broad, and his tail thick and long. It was a fine sight of a tail, and he held it stiff and erect, its bulbous head raised high and proud. Being an anteater, his little tiny cock, not so much. But an anteater can dream. In this context, that's actually all he can do, evolution being what it is and taking so long about it.

But no matter, the scent was high in his nostrils, and Steve had a finely tuned sense of direction. He set off, and crossed hill and dale, swam mighty rivers, crossed a wide desert, the sniff of aardvark snatch urging him on, ever onwards. Every night Steve would pause and look at the moon, and it went through a whole cycle, from sickle to full, another sickle, and gone. She'd better be worth all this, thought Steve, I'm taking an awfully long time to get on the job. Next time, I'll just sniff around the corner, I think.

By wait, what's this?! As the sun rose above the plain, he saw before him, far in the distance, the playful jump of a little aardvark. Steve flared his nostrils, yes it's her, the little scented snatch I've been chasing so long. Finally! His tail raised high, Steve began to walk through the grass, his little tiny cock doing its best what with evolution and bad design, but hey, you work with what you've got. Secretly, Steve hoped the little aardvark was a virgin, because then he knew he would look good (nobody yet finding a market for aardvark porn, but that's only a matter of time).

"Hey honey," said Steve, as suave as suave could be, "are you looking for me?"

Aalison giggled, and hid her snout under her paw. "Oh sir, who might you be?"

"I'm Steve the anteater. I've been following the wind to your door, the scent of your sweet cooze riding high in my nose." He twitched his long snout, and stood with his legs firm and strong in the ground, his splendid tail erect and stiff... and his little anteater cock doing the best it could, which as we've established, isn't very much. Damn you, evolution.

Aalison took one look at Steve, and disappointment shuddered across her face. She looked aside, all downcast and sad. "That will never do," she sighed. "If that little stub of a thing is the best you've got, I'm better of by myself."

"Don't blame me," said Steve, "it's not my fault there's been bad design."

"No mate, you've got it all wrong...."

Aalison and Steve looked up, and there was Aalison's nephew Andy, an Australian anteater, lounging on a rock. He'd watched the whole encounter and heard the whole exchange, whilst feasting on a nest of fresh ants, his long, long tongue flicking in and out, in and out.

Aalison's eyes opened wide, her eyes sparkling bright at the sight of Andy's long tongue, flickering and probing at the nest, the fine zing and taste of ant on its tip. Without a word, she turned on her back, and spread her legs wide, and her little aardvark cunt beckoned wide.

"What's needed here, Aunty Aalison, ain't no anteater," her nephew Andy drawled, his long tongue wet and moist and oh so long, "what we need here is an aunteater."

It is Literotica, after all.