A&A

Story Info
Meeting in the office...
2.3k words
3.48
17k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bioaries
Bioaries
35 Followers

My job was exhausting and generally boring. I worked as a tax accountant from 9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Saturday. The pay was good but the routine was killing me and made it very hard to find some excitement on my daily life.

I lived alone in a small, but well-equipped apartment down town. The plants I had were my friends and my cat was my roommate. I didn't have many friends; having to work for the entire day left me little time to go out and meet new people. Plus, I was always tired and constantly thought about sleeping.

Relationship wise, I did take a few girls home but they were generally one-nighter's. I yearned for a nice, settled relationship with a pretty, responsible, and considerate girl. That thought seemed very far away from reality because all the girls that I had met since I started living on my own saw me as a onetime dude, interested in my body only. It was fun at the beginning but... eventually I needed more than just sex.

I used to go to a small pub just down the street from my condo, and had a drink after work or even on Sundays. It quickly became part of my routine. Going there helped me escape my boring, methodical life.

It was a Wednesday night when I decided to go down to the pub after leaving the office. I got into my car and loosened up my tie and unbuttoned the neck of my shirt. I then took off my jacket and drove down to the pub. I parked right in front of the place; I was lucky to find a spot right in front.

There were a few people inside; lots of couples sitting at small, round tables, drinking beer and wine while talking and laughing. A few men sitting at the bar chit chatting about their past relationships and the problems they had back at home.

I sat on a stool at the bar and ordered some whisky. The bartender prepared the drink and handed me the glass. I saw my own reflection and the entire pub behind me on a big mirror that sat in place on the wall behind the bar.

I took a sip of the whisky and began to think about mundane things such as, 'I need to clean Mittens litter and water the plants. What should I have for dinner? Maybe I'll try to cook something from scratch tonight...'

I looked up and took another sip and as I did, the reflection of a tall woman appeared on the mirror. I kept my eyes on her as I lowered my glass and she entered the pub. I saw her walking up to the bar as I kept following her reflection.

"Excuse me," she called for Eric, the bartender.

"Yes Ms.? How can I help you?"

"I'm looking for 85th street, specifically the park that's sitting between 85th street and Rodovi street."

I looked at her reflection and out of the corner of my eye, without turning my head I scanned her body. She was wearing black, tight jeans, a leather jacket and some black, platform shoes. Her hair was shoulder length and her accent seemed foreign. She had a beautiful body and curves. I gripped my glass.

"Yes Ms., all you have to do is head outside and then left. If you keep going about ten blocks, you'll reach the park."

"Thank you very much," she replied and smiled before heading back out.

"What a fine lady eh?" Eric commented as he prepared some drinks.

"She doesn't seem to be from around here," I answered.

"No, she seemed foreign. Her accent wasn't common."

I drank the last of my whisky and got up while paying for the drink. I then headed to the door.

"Alex!"

I turned around; "Be a gentleman!", Eric said laughing.

I got into my car and began driving towards the park, looking for a tall woman. I finally saw her. She was fiercely walking down the street with a bag on her shoulder. She seemed very confident.

I followed her in my car from a distance. Eventually we got to the park and she walked to a tall apartment building. I assumed that was where she lived.

'Should I go talk to her? No... It's too soon, she doesn't even know who I am," I thought.

So, I decided to go home after that. I already knew where she lived and could talk with her whenever I wanted.

The weekend came and I didn't see her at the pub again. Eric asked me about her but I really had no answer. I began to become restless, I couldn't stop thinking about her; where was she? Had she come only for a couple of day and I missed my opportunity?

'Should I go looking for her at the park? No, that would be a bit creepy considering that she doesn't even know me yet...' I thought, and thought about what to do. I needed to see her again.

My thoughts struggled as Eric prepared me another drink.

The weekend flew by and it was Monday again.

I arrived at the office and sat at my desk, organizing papers, and writing down a few "to do" notes.

"Alex, good morning."

I looked up and my boss was standing in front of my desk with that woman right beside him.

"Good morning," I replied kind of surprised.

"This is Adria, she is our new accountant. With her help, your job will be less stressful. I thought it would be a good idea for you to have someone else, and don't worry, your salary will stay the same. Please show her around and begin training her for the job. Consider her as your colleague."

He smiled and told Adria to have a good day. She smiled back.

I stared blankly at her for a couple of seconds. She was wearing a grey skirt and a white blouse with a grey blazer. Her heels were not too high but tall enough to give her a slim figure.

"You're Alex, right? It's nice to meet you," she smiled and stretched out her hand.

"Yes, nice to meet you too," I shook her cold, delicate hand.

"I'm sorry if I'm wrong but, weren't you at Eric's pub a couple of nights ago?" She curiously asked.

I smiled and replied, "Yes I was, I also noticed you there. You asked for directions."

"Yes! I just moved here and was looking for my apartment building. It was a real struggle to find it."

I stared at her as she spoke, her exotic accent and soothing voice were very sensual. Her body gestures and the way she looked at me with those hazel eyes and a lifted eyebrow... I wanted to rip off her clothes.

I showed her around the office, pointing out the coffee machine, the restroom, and presenting her to the other colleagues. She quickly became a sensation around the office. I heard men talking about her and women sympathized with her. Adria fitted right in.

About two weeks went by. Adria and I became closer and she was doing a great job as an accountant.

"Great Adria, these papers are in perfect order. You're very good at this."

"Thanks Alex, your guidance was of great help," she smiled with those pink, perfect little lips.

"I'm going to the restroom, I'll be right back."

She stood up and as she walked away, I felt the aroma of her floral perfume. I felt how an erection grew under my pants only by the thought of her.

'I wonder what type of lingerie she wears...'

She came back from the restroom, moving and walking very sexily, almost teasing all of the men around her.

She sat back down beside me and noticed my erection. She immediately turned her head and gasped slightly while blushing. I made no effort to cover it up.

"Are you okay?" I politely asked.

"Y-yes, I'm fine. I just remembered that I have to buy some groceries before heading home."

"I can go with you if you'd like. As you know already, I have a car and it would be much more convenient to use it than carrying the groceries all on your own, don't you think?" I smiled with a tint of kinkiness.

"I uhhh..." she blushed a bit more, "Sure Alex, thank you for your offer."

"You're welcome."

The hours went by quickly and it was already 5:00pm. We headed to the parking lot and got into the black VW. We then drove to the grocery store where she bought a few food items and a few personal items as well.

I walked behind her as she spoke to me about her hometown back in Chile. I nodded my head as I watched her hips move, her small waist turn to look at price tags, and imagined pulling her hair from behind as I...

"Are you listening Alex?" she suddenly asked.

"Oh, yes, yes, I'm sorry. You were talking about how much you miss your family back in Chile."

She cutely smiled and kept shopping and talking.

We finally got to her condo and went up the elevator to the 9th floor. I was carrying most of the bags. We walked down the hall and she opened door number 49. Her apartment was as small as mine but prettier. It had a very minimalistic decoration that really suited her personality.

I walked in and left the bags on the counter. "Your place is beautiful," I commented.

"Thanks, I've been trying to make it feel like home. I think it's working."

She took off her heels and sighed in relief. She then took off her blazer and threw it on the couch. She seemed much smaller without her heels on.

"Would you like a glass of wine?" She gracefully asked.

"Sure, thank you. May I use your restroom?"

"Of course, it's right down the hall to the left."

I closed the bathroom door behind me and splashed my face with some cold water. I looked at my dark green eyes in the mirror while smiling.

I sighed and said in a low voice, "Calm down Alex... be patient and you'll have her begging for you cock."

I then washed my hands, dried up my face and headed towards the living room. She was sitting on the couch with her legs crossed and a glass of wine in her hand. The other glass was sitting on a wooden coffee table right in front of the couch.

I sat beside her and looked at her legs with discretion. She was wearing a black skirt and a reddish blouse. I took a couple of sips from my glass and then set it back down on the table. I then leaned forward placing both elbows on my thighs.

"It's getting late Adria, I'd better head back to my place."

She looked at me as if she wanted to say something. She moved her legs to change positions and as she did, she separated them just enough for me to have a glimpse of her panties.

"Okay Alex, let me take you to the elevator at least."

She bent down to put her heels back on and we walked to the door. As we headed to the elevator, she kept thanking me for helping her with the groceries. I had a warm smile on my face.

When the elevator doors opened she stretched out to hug me and give me a kiss on the cheek, dangerously close to my lips. The erection under my pants was already showing. She felt it pushing against her and stepped back but didn't comment about it.

"Well, d-drive safe Alex. See you tomorrow."

She nervously left.

A couple of day went by and we were at the office. It was around 3:00pm already. I was sitting there, fidgeting my fingers, and drinking water. I couldn't take it any longer; I couldn't keep her out of my mind; I imagined every sexually possible scenery with her... It was time to do something about it.

"I'll be right back Alex."

She stood up and calmly walked to the restroom. I stood up about a minute after she did and went for the restrooms as well. We had stalls in the office, a total of five which were used by both men and women.

When I entered the bathroom, I saw Adria standing in front of the mirror fixing her hair. She looked at me and smiled gently. I stood there, looking at her. She then headed to the door and right when she was passing beside me, I took hold of her arm and pulled her back in front of me.

"Alex, what are you doing?"

"Adria..." I leaned in closer to her as she stepped back into a stall. "I haven't been able to stop thinking about you since that time at the pub..." I followed her into the stall, "My cock is really hard because of you."

I violently closed the stall door and locked it. She seemed nervous and confused, but didn't say anything at all. She wasn't opposing any resistance either.

"I know you've been noticing my erections Adria; just like you're doing right now."

She was heavily breathing and her face was flushed. The nervousness in her eyes made her look so vulnerable.

I got closer to her neck, making her stumble back a bit and said almost whispering, "I really need to fuck you Adria."

"D-Damn it Alex, you're making my uncomfortable, p-please move and let me go." Her voice was trembling.

I looked into her eyes, expressionless. After a minute or so I smiled and walked out to return to my desk. I saw her walking back to the desk after a couple of minutes. Her steps were kind of clumsy. She kept a straight, flushed face and good posture.

Bioaries
Bioaries
35 Followers