A&A Ch. 02

Story Info
Meeting at the apartment...
1.4k words
4.22
7.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bioaries
Bioaries
35 Followers

Adria sat back down beside me with her brown office suit. Her black hair was kind of messy and her shiny hazel eyes avoided me the entire time.

I looked at her out of the corner of my eye as she organized some papers that eventually fell on the floor because of her erratic, sudden movements.

"Why are you so nervous?"

She turned her head and angrily answered, "I'm not nervous Alex."

As she bent down to pick up the papers, her blouse went up her back and exposed her bare skin. It looked soft and delicate. When she sat up straight, she noticed me looking at her body and immediately looked down at my crotch, as if she wanted to confirm that her body made me hot. I rose an eyebrow in a criticizing manner.

She looked back up at me and said, "What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Are you really asking?"

"Listen Alex, I don't know what you think you know but you're probably wrong okay?"

"Yeah well, I saw you looking down at my crotch with no shame at all so... I wonder how that works."

I noticed her tightened jaw and fidgeting fingers. I boldly placed one of my hands on her thigh. She looked at me surprised but didn't say a word. Instead, she looked back at her papers and kept working as natural as possible.

I moved my hand upward, getting closer and closer to her groin. Her cheeks were still flushed and she had a small twitch on her face. Her jaw was as tight as it could be and she was gripping her pencil.

I threatened to slip my hand down her pants but didn't do it. Instead, I brushed my fingers up her body, reaching her breasts and lightly touching one of them before withdrawing my hand completely. Adria kept still, looking at me out of the corner of her right eye and clenching her legs together.

We went on with our jobs, trying to finish everything for the day. Her concentration on the paperwork allowed her to forget about my existence and what had happened. Me on the other hand, had a very uncontrollable erection. Even though I was working, my eyes and mind kept drifting towards her, imagining my hands all over her soft skin.

'She's probably very wet from before... I really want to touch her, feel her warm pussy under my fingers. I wonder what her moans sound like.'

I kept daydreaming until a subtle moan interrupted my thoughts.

I snapped out of it and turned my head towards her. She was gripping the fabric of her pants and blushing.

"Are you okay Adria?"

"Y-yes, I'm just not feeling well," she said without looking at me.

"Do you need anything?"

She looked at me with a bit of surprise, shocked by my words as if I had read her thoughts.

"C-can you please take me home?"

I looked at her with a kinky smile and replied with a raised eyebrow, "Of course."

I stood up and gave notice to the boss. I then walked Adria to the car and we drove down to her condo.

As I was driving her apparent "sickness" became worse. She made herself as small as possible, pressing her legs and arms together. Her cheeks were pink in color and her eyes were glistening. Her breaths were quiet but rapid. She kept herself as far away from me as she could, pressing so hard against the car door that it felt like it could burst open anytime; it didn't.

I looked at her out of the corner of my eye, "Do you want me to make you come?"

She harshly turned her head in surprise and responded, "E-excuse me?"

I chuckled, "I asked, if you want me to make you come."

She didn't reply but instead looked away and gently nodded her head.

We arrived at the condo and got into the elevator. There were other people inside so I could only stare at her with my green eyes, making her uncomfortable and what seemed, hotter than ever.

We arrived at her floor and she opened the door to her apartment; we both walked in.

Just like last time, she took off her heels and sighed in relief. I walked up to her and stood very close to her body, unbuttoning her pants, and pulling them down, slowly.

Her panties were white and laced. I looked at her beautiful figure for a couple of seconds and proceeded to pull down her panties. She didn't move, not one bit.

I looked at her deep into her eyes and leaned in to kiss her passionately, violating her mouth with my tongue, tasting her. Her lips were soft and moist. Her fingers tangled up my blonde hair as I started walking, making her stumble backwards towards a small island that sat between the kitchen and the living room. I then placed my arms around her waist and lifted her up enough to sit her down on the island.

She complained because of the cold marble sitting under her skin. I kept kissing her and took hold of her thighs, pulling her forward until her ass was almost hanging off the marble. After that, I aggressively grabbed a chair and placed it right in front of her, sitting down and bending my back slightly forward.

Her exposed pussy was right in front of my eyes and I saw all her embarrassment and shame, it was beautiful. She was wet and twitching as I sat there, looking at her.

"W-what are you waiting for?"

I leaned in and began kissing her pussy, gently licking her clit. Her moans became loud instantly; her "sickness" turned up to be pure lust. I started licking faster, burying my face into her pussy lips and French kissing her entirely. She moaned, and moaned, grasping my hair, unable to move because of my grip around her thighs and pulling my head towards her.

"Oh god Alex, ahhhh, you're making me come Alex...! It's soooo good...!!"

I kept licking, concentrating on her clit and slipping two of my fingers into her wet pussy, still grasping her thigh with my free hand. I moved my fingers in an upward "come" motion which made her almost scream in pleasure and beg.

"Stop Alex please, it's too intense, please, ahhhh! Stop...! Oh god..."

I kept moving my fingers and mouth rhythmically, feeling how wet and hot she was. She wrapped her legs around my neck and rested them on my shoulders. I buried my fingers into her flesh and began putting more pressure onto her sweet spot.

"Ahhh...!! I'm gonna come, I'm coming Alex!" she arched her back and let out a muffled cry as she came onto my face.

Her legs were tightening around my neck as she spasmed and gripped my hair.

When her body relaxed I stood up and cleaned up my face with the sleeve of my jacket. I then took the jacket off and sat on the couch. My cock was throbbing under my pants and my erection was prominent. She got herself down from the island and walked towards me.

"Come on Adria... Suck my cock."

Without hesitating she knelt on the ground in between my legs, and unzipped my pants, exposing my hard cock by grabbing it with one of her hands and pulling it out. She immediately began stroking it gently with her hand around the shaft.

"Agh... Go on Adria, I really want to feel your dirty little mouth on my cock."

She leaned in and pursed her lips around the tip and began circling it with her tongue. Her hand continued to stroke the shaft faster, and faster.

"Ohhh, yes baby, that's right. That feels so good baby girl, right there."

I placed my big hand on the back of her head and pushed down gently, making my cock go all the way into her warm mouth. I then held her head in place with both hands and began to thrust my hips upwards gently, and rhythmically.

"Oh god yes, yes, look at me Adria, look at me while I fuck your mouth with my hard cock."

She looked up at me with watery eyes and gripped my thighs, trying to move back but unable to do so.

"You're going to make me come; your dirty little mouth feels so good Adria...so good, so good... Aghhhh!"

I groaned and grabbed a handful of her hair to pull her up and come all over her beautiful face.

When I was done I released her hair and she sat on her ankles.

With heavy breathing I said, "Jeez Adria... you truly are a fine little sex toy."

Bioaries
Bioaries
35 Followers