A&G Ch. 02: The Market

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aidan watched over the queen's shoulder, taking one deep breath after another to maintain his composure. The queen whispered his name and he pulled away slightly, just enough to guide her to where he wanted her.

"On the bed, my beautiful darling. Let me see you. Let me look upon your core and feast."

Gabriella struggled to breathe as she moved onto the bed. It always made her self-conscious to be viewed so openly. Still, she did as directed and laid down on her back, propping herself up on her elbows. Aidan stood at the foot of the bed, eyes searching hers. Giving her a reassuring smile and a little nod, he broke the stare and let his gaze move down her body. Slowly, Gabriella spread her legs wide, her head falling back as she blushed furiously.

"Aidan," she mewled, "You're driving me crazy."

"Eyes on me, Little One," Aidan growled, and Gabriella's head snapped up. "I want you to watch me looking at you."

The king took another small drink of wine and stared once more between his queen's thighs, eliciting a whimper.

"Show me everything, Gabriella. Show me what's mine."

The queen's heart beat faster and her eyes grew impossibly wide. Whimpering again, she reached down between her legs to spread her lips, exposing herself completely.

"Aidan...," she choked out as her husband crawled onto the bed and knelt at its foot, eyes locked onto her growing wetness.

"How does it make you feel to have your Hunter staring at you like this?" he teased and took another drink of wine as his free hand began unbuttoning his vest. "How does it feel to know that your Hunter owns that? Owns you?" Gabriella sobbed out softly and writhed beneath her king, breathing harshly and bucking against the mattress, my heart racing. "Exposed... Helpless... So very aroused!"

Aidan met her confession with a crooked grin as he leaned closer and whispered. "Show me where you want my tongue."

"Aidan, please!" the queen cried as she obeyed, and even the lightest possible touch on her clit nearly sent her over the edge.

The king crawled up the bed, nostrils flaring at his queen's scent, a low growl steady in his throat. "Cum for me, Little One," he demanded and gripped one of her wrists to tug a hand out of the way. Gabriella sucked in a sharp breath and screamed out when Aidan poured a mouthful of wine over her tender mound. He greedily lapped up every drop from her skin almost instantly, and Gabriella screamed his name, cumming the second he touched her, the pleasure beyond intense. His tongue was everywhere, lashing her, circling her clit, pulling her between his teeth to flick and tease as he pressed the cool glass against her heat.

Aidan poured more wine over her, kissing and drinking from her body, mouth opening wide to engulf his queen. Upper teeth teasing near her clit, he pressed his bearded chin to Gabriella's lips, using his tongue to part them and swirl inside, drinking her in.

The queen screamed again, cumming harder. She writhed and bucked beneath the king's assault, sobbing and gasping for breath.

"Aidan! Oh gods, I need you inside me!"

Aidan hooked Gabriella's knees over his shoulders and raised up, pushing forward, lifting the queen's ass off the bed. His onslaught nearly bent her in half, and she screamed once more when his tongue shoved deep inside and shook his head back and forth, teasing her tender lips with his beard. She arched sharply, rolling her hips against his mouth, cumming even harder. She was gushing with wetness as the pleasure ripped through her body, and Aidan was nearly mad with her taste.

He pressed his face in deeper, setting the wine bottle on the bedside table to free his hands to grip Gabriella's breasts. Fingers and thumbs of both hands clamped over her nipples, grinding and twisting and tugging as he work his jaw, gnawing at her cunt.

"Please!" the queen cried out desperately, writhing as she continued to cum. She shook violently and her body was slick with sweat. It was nearly impossible to catch her breath between screams. "Please, oh gods ... Your cock... Inside me..."

Aidan was breathless as well, and he raised up for air. His right hand left Gabriella's breast to reach between her thighs for a quick swat to her clit, eliciting another sharp cry of pleasure. The queen threw her head back to cum once more for her husband. Her body felt ravaged already, completely helpless in the face of Aidan's lust, and she knew he wasn't done.

"You'll have me when I'm done feasting, Ella," he panted and dove in once more, eyes rolling back in his head as he stretched out his tongue deep inside her pussy, eager to taste all of her. Gabriella could only sob out, her throat already raw, and shake with the intense pleasure her husband's mouth brought.

She didn't have to wait long. Supporting Gabriella with one hand, Aidan used the other to push down his breeches, freeing his rigid cock. The thick shaft gleamed from the coat of precum oozing from his swollen head, and the veins along its length pulsed visibly. Aidan hooked his arms under his wife's knees, keeping her raised, and shifted his hips forward, guiding his cock to the waiting heat.

"Say what I need to hear, Ella."

"I'm yours!" Gabriella sobbed and bit her lower lip against her own need. She couldn't control the writhing of her body. She jerked and arched on instinct, desperate to get the king inside her. "Oh gods, Aidan! I belong to you!"

That was all the king needed to hear. Before his queen had finished speaking, he jerked on her legs and leaned back, thrusting his hips forward to slam his cock into her. He filled her completely in one violent thrust. The room shook with Gabriella's screams, and Aidan's growl echoed her pleasure.

"Mine!"

Gabriella could do nothing more than clench, scream, and hold on to the mattress. Her orgasms came in wave after wave until they blended together in one massive blur of pleasure. It almost hurt to cum but she couldn't stop. She didn't want to stop. The only thing she knew was the connection of her tight, wet, hot pussy around Aidan's cock.

"You own me!"

Aidan surged forward at her cry, bending her in half again. He crushed her lips with his, the scent of her juices thick in his beard, and claimed her mouth with his tongue. Strong fingers encircled her throat to give the faintest hint of a squeeze, reminding Gabriella that she was helpless. Aidan's hips steadily hammered into her, a relentless force.

Gabriella cried out his name again and surrendered fully to her king's hunger. Her heart and mind raced. She had long since lost count of the times he'd made her cum. She could barely think at all. But, she knew that needed one more thing from him to be complete.

"Cum with me, Aidan! Please! Fill me!" she sobbed, cumming again and again. "Mark me! I'm yours!"

The king's eyes glazed over as he cupped Gabriella's face in both hands. Her words washed over him and he rambled mindlessly in reply through animalistic grunts and growls. "Mine. All mine. Belong to me. Own you. He kissed all over your face, gasping for breath until finally he could hold back the tide no longer. Throwing his head back, he slammed in deep again with the same brutality as the initial thrust. This time, he held deep inside his queen, grinding for an endless moment, shaking hard atop her as he flooded her pussy with his cum.

Gabriella sobbed out his name one last time, cumming with him, shaking and writhing. Her entire body went taught and was soaked with sweat. She shuddered violently, struggling to breathe when she felt the pulsing of Aidan's cock inside her. Finally given everything she needed, she went limp beneath her husband. Her body felt completely ravaged and she was unable to move.

"Aidan," she managed to mewl. Aidan gasped for breath and suddenly collapsed to the mattress beside Gabriella's spent body. Eyes unfocused, her reached out and pulled his queen close, wrapping his arms around her as tightly as he could manage.

"Oh, Ella. My beautiful, darling Ella."

The queen smiled weakly up at him and burrowed her face into his neck. She pressed tightly against his body, unable to calm the constant shudders rippling through her. Aidan's gentle touch as he stroked her hair began to soothe her and gradually she was able to relax.

Before Aidan knew it, Gabriella had drifted off to sleep. Smiling with the deepest contentment, he softly kissed his queen's forehead and held her close.

"Sweet dreams, Ella," he whispered. "Enjoy your nap. We've still got a big day ahead of us."

12