Aardvark Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew what was happening, of course, but I never imagined that middle aged couples actually did it. Amy seemed to be shocked too, and she pressed close to the wall for a better look. My erection was so big that I couldn't hide it anymore, but I was so into what was happening in that room I didn't really care. When Amy shifted position to get a better look, my stiff cock poked uncomfortably into the side of her hip. Before I could adjust it, she moved again, this time briefly standing on her tiptoes, so that my dick popped down between her legs. Almost without thinking about it, I began sliding it back and forth, feeling a hint of warmth and wetness. Gradually, my sliding cock spread her pussy lips apart, and Amy shuddered, and I felt her lips get wetter and wetter. I held my breath, wondering how far I could go. I then began to lengthen my thrust, pushing the hanging clothes back with my ass, until finally with one thrust I slipped inside of her, pushing my hips up against her ass.

Amy gasped out loud; we had both lost all sense of the couple in the next room, or even where we were. Amy put both of her hands up over her head, pressing her plams flat against the wall, and spread her legs as far as possible, offering all of her firm, round ass. I grabbed her hips with my hands and began thrusting as hard as I could. I don't remember how long this lasted--seems like minutes in my memory, but was probably only seconds--before I finally came in a massive explosion.

Afterwards, Amy slumped against the wall, panting. I stood quietly, trying to figure out what to do next, and trying to determine if we had been heard. After a moment, I could make out the sounds of grunting and creaking springs from the other room, and I decided we were probably safe. Amy apparently thought so too, because without a word she turned around and we carefully moved through the clothes, out of the closet, and into the hallway. The whole house was dark and quiet, except for a light and muffled sounds from a door farther down the hall. We paused for a moment, and then I followed Amy down the stairs. As we passed through the kitchen on our way out the back door, Amy stopped suddenly, turned, and put her hand on my chest.

"I've never been this worked up before," she said, "I don't know what I'm feeling, but I've got to do something about it."

"What do you want me to do," I whispered.

"I don't know. You're supposed to be the expert."

I still can't explain what I did next, except as an act of pure inspiration. I seized her around the hips and set her on the kitchen counter top. Then I knelt, spread her legs, and began to lick her pussy. I had never done this before, and it took me a minute to find my way through her pubic hair and the folds of her lips. When my tongue found the smooth, wet part, however, she gasped again, and grabbed my head to pull me in closer. For lack of a better plan, I just flicked my tongue as fast as I could. All those years of playing in the band finally came in handy. Amy made no more noise, but she clutched at my head, and began to move her hips back and forth on the counter. We soon found a frantic rhythm. Then, in a final convulsion, she pushed her pussy against my head, and I could feel her entire body quivering.

Afterwards, we sat there for a long while. I was sitting on the kitchen floor trying to work the kinks out of my jaw, when we heard a door slam upstairs. We jumped up and fled out the back door, down the yard, through the back gate. Then we ran all the way home. When we got to where my clothes we stashed, Amy paused only for a second, looked me in the eye and said, "See you tomorrow." Then she ran inside her house.

--------

We never became "a couple;" the erotic part of our relationship was fueled by our exhibitionism. But we did a lot of exhibiting, which led to a number of adventures during that long, hot summer.

12