Aaron & Chiquita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She loves hearing the sounds of the birds. Aaron appears about ten minutes later. He is a little wet. His hair is longer when its wet.

"Hi Annie", he smiles.

"Hi", she continues to blush.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, how was your night?"

"Okay, yours?"

"The first night was the toughest, but it'll get better each time. I was wondering, if maybe you can show me things your distance. I haven't wandered this far, I'm afraid to."

"Sure, come with me."

She follows him, and he tells her all about the area.

"Now this.. Is my world", he shows her. She stands there in awe, and she cant believe how beautiful things are. The water is clear like crystal, the sky is bluer than she has ever seen, and all the colors amaze her. He shows her all the animals, gorillas, monkeys, etc.

"Reminds me of the Garden of Eden."

"Huh?"

"Oh, nothing."

"I'm going to show you my friend."

"Okay, sure!"

Chiquita is eating a banana with her monkey, Meeko in the cabin, when Aaron comes in with Annie.

"Chiquita, this is my friend Annie."

Chiquita doesn't say anything, she immediately covers herself up.

"Oh no! Please, don't be afraid of me.. I mean good."

Chiquita still doesn't say anything. Her monkey runs behind her.

"I'm sorry, maybe I shouldn't be here. I scared her."

"No, its okay. She's just shy, always been that way."

Annie leaves the cabin and Aaron follows her.

"Where are you going?"

"Maybe I should go back to my camp. I don't like the idea of scaring people."

"Yeah."

She lightens up, "Why don't you come with me?"

"Come with you?"

"Yeah, my parents would love to meet you. My mom thinks I'm making all of this up that I saw you."

"Are they good like you?"

"Of course they are, you would just have to mind my mom, she can get annoying at times."

"Okay."

He follows her back to her camp, which is a few miles back.

Her mother has a bra on, and a towel wrapped around her waist, and her father is laying down, snoring, with a book on his stomach.

"Mom?"

Her mother turns around, "What is it now Ann-"

She sees Aaron, and she drops the body wash that she had in her hand, then picks it back up, "Oh my?"

"This is Aaron Mom, and Aaron this is my Mom."

"How do you do?" She asks.

"Fine thank you", he takes her hand and kisses it. Her cheeks turn pink. Her father wakes up, "What's all the fuss about-"

He sees Aaron and grabs his gun.

"No!!" Annie and her mother yell, "He means good."

Annie's father puts the gun back down, "Oh.. I thought that-"

Aaron runs away, and Annie follows him.

"Mitchell I told you to keep your calm!" her mother scolds him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to!"

Annie follows him, "Aaron wait! Wait!"

He turns around, "That scared me.."

"Yeah I know, but I apologize, he really didn't mean it."

His nose starts to bleed, and he breathes hard.

"Your nose is bleeding, come here", she touches his face, takes out a handkerchief from her pocket, and tells him to sit down on the rock, hold his head back, and keep that on his nose, which he does.

"Why is my nose bleeding?"

"You're under stress. It's perfectly normal. Some people cry when they're stressed out, others lash out, and others have nose bleeds."

"What about down there?"

"Huh?"

"My friend, Chiquita, she bled down there."

"She had her menstrual cycle."

"I've heard about that back in America, but I forgot the name as I grew older. What's a menstrual cycle?"

"Just a period of cleansing that every woman on Earth goes through. It's just a part of life."

Aaron says nothing.

"Was that the first time she bled?"

"Yeah, she got scared."

"How old is she again?"

"18."

"Oh, some women have theirs later than others. I started when I was 12. My older sister got hers when she was 9, and so did my mother. I thought I would never have mine, but my mom said I was too athletic. I liked running, basketball, tennis, and I was even a ballerina at some point. My mom said that's why I didn't get my menstrual. Anyway, let's see how your doing."

He holds his head back down, and it stopped.

"It stopped bleeding."

He smiles, and she smiles.

"I would love for you to have dinner with us. I promise my father wont pull what he pulled again."

He smiles, "Okay."

Aaron has dinner with Annie, and her mother cant stop blushing, and her father finds him to be very intriguing. Aaron learns more and more about human interaction. Annie's father invites him to study and observe with them, and Aaron gladly accepts. He spends the rest of the day with Annie's family. He tells them of the tragedy that happened, and they listen with awe.

Annie reads him books, and teaches him about The Bible. He likes how she teaches him. He looks at her, sees her beautiful blonde hair against her tanned skin, and her gorgeous blue eyes, and her tanned legs. It makes him feel so different. She shows him movie clips, and other technology. She teaches him how to write his name in cursive, and she claps when he does.

"I have to go now", He says.

"I wish you could stay with us longer", Annie says.

"I know, but I don't want Chiquita to be alone."

"Oh yeah."

"I'll see you tomorrow, thank you for everything Annie."

"Your more than welcome."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron goes back to the cabin made of wood that Chiquita helped him to build a few years ago. He walks into the cabin, and she's sitting there, with Meeko.

"Where have you been? And why are you smiling like that?"

"I was with Annie, her family invited me to dinner, and they were very nice to me. They showed me movies and other things, Annie taught me how to write my name, and she read me some stories in The Bible, and even showed me pictures. She's a great teacher."

"Annie?"

"Yeah."

"So you like her more than me now?"

"Chiquita.. Annie is just a friend, nothing more."

"She seems to be more than that."

He frowns and asks her, "Are you jealous?"

"No."

"Liar", he teases, "That's your problem. You've always been jealous of me."

"No I haven't."

"Yeah you have. You're jealous because of the fact I'm taller than you, I can jump higher than you, and I'm stronger than you."

She throws a piece of wood at him, "Not true!"

"It is, and now you're jealous that I have a friend."

"She's stuck up to me."

"You don't even know her."

"And she's pale.. With freckles.. And ugly hair.. She's ugly."

"Why are you being mean?"

"I'm not!"

"I can't believe I'm talking to you", he walks away.

"Where are you going this time?"

"To bed Chiquita..."

"And you're going to do what, dream of Annie?"

He gives her a dirty look, turns around and covers himself up more. She pouts, then gives out the fire, then goes to sleep.

She wakes up the next morning and Aaron is not there. It's barely the morning, and he's already out?

Who does he think he is? Chiquita asks herself. Maybe he'll be back later.

Annie's parents are away with their scout, and Annie and Aaron are alone. They are watching a movie, and in the movie involves a love scene, it becomes too intense so Annie turns the movie off.

"Why do people make noises when they are doing it?"

"It releases a lot of tension, it releases endorphins, oxytocins; happy chemicals that make you feel good. When you feel good you wouldn't keep quiet right?" She asks.

"Yeah, what is it that they were doing?"

"They were making love, or having sex."

"Sex?" He asks.

"Yes."

"Have you ever had sex before?"

Annie laughs, "Yes."

There is silence between them. Curiosity gets the best of Annie and she asks, "Have you and Chiquita?"

"Yeah. Why did it feel so good?"

"It was meant to feel good. We all have pleasure spots inside of us."

"A liquid came out, what was that?"

"That was your sperm."

"Sperm?"

"Yes, it is released at the end of sex, it can also make a woman pregnant."

"Pregnant? Like have a baby?"

"Yes."

"Ohhh..."

There is another silence, and out of nowhere Annie gets Aaron's hair out of his face. Aaron doesn't budge, then she kisses his cheek, and his other cheek, then his nose, then his forehead. Then his lips, she kisses his neck, then goes up to his ear, and he rests his hand on her lower back. Their lips meet, and they kiss each other, and hold each other while they are doing it, Aaron's hand travels on Annie's legs.

"I can't do this.." He pulls away.

"Why?" Annie asks.

"Chiquita", he gets up and leaves. Annie is sitting there, sad, disappointed, and lonely. But he loves Chiquita, she thinks to herself, who am I to do this to him? I'm only here for a couple more days anyway. Annie prepares her bed, and she doesn't want to stay at camp any much longer, so she decides to take a walk.

It's pretty dark outside, but the sky is still blue. I'll make it back before the sky gets darker, she thinks to herself. She sees Aaron walking toward her distance, and becomes surprised.

"Aaron, I thought you left-"

He kisses her, and they kiss even more deeply than they did before. His hands rest on her backside, and he squeezes.

"Not here", she says, "Somewhere else."

"Come with me."

They go into a more discreet area, and they kiss more.

"You smell so nice", he says devouring her as he kisses her neck.

"Thank you", she hugs him so tightly.

He toys with the buttons on her shirt, "I'll help you", she says, and she takes it off. He takes off the tank top she has on underneath and she has on a pink bra. He kisses her breasts, her stomach, then she helps him unbutton her shorts, and she is wearing dark pink panties. She is wet.

"I promise not to hurt you", He says.

He moves in on her slowly, and she feels a pleasurable pain, a good pain, and she moves in slow pleasure.

After a while, they are done.

"My parents will be back shortly, I can't go back like this", she says.

"Let's go to the river, I promise it wont take long."

They go to the river, and he washes her, and kisses her all over. They dry off, and she kisses him, and tells him she'll see him again. She runs back to her camp, and her parents are just coming in.

"Darling we saw a lot of the animals today! It was amazing! You should've gone with us", the mother exclaims.

"She can come with us other times, we have 11 days left here."

"Um, is it possible that we can stay here longer than 11 days", Annie asks.

"We've only packed things that'll last us two weeks, maybe we can stay an extra week, we'll think about it", he changes the subject, "Boy Laura, that was the first time I saw you laugh since we've been here."

"I love animals, I really do!"

Annie cant stop smiling.

"Why are you smiling for Annie?" Her mother asks.

"Leave her alone", her father says, "Probably daydreaming, most women daydream don't they?"

"I'm just thinking abut all the fun we'll have here. I'm happy to see you happy."

Her mother kisses her on the cheek, "Where's that cute boy at that we saw yesterday?"

"I haven't seen him today."

"Oh, too bad, I thought he was cute!"

"Cute?!" Annie's father says, "You're cheating on me?" He jokes.

"No! He's too young for me, far younger than me."

"You know older women love younger men", he teases her. Her mother hits him with a pillow.

Annie laughs at her parents.

Aaron returns to the cabin, he can't stop smiling.

"Where were you?"

"I was out."

"I know that, but where?"

"Why?"

"You were with that girl again, weren't you?"

Chiquita, I think you should just mind your business."

"So you were with her?"

"If I was, then what?"

She pouts.

"You know I think you need to do something. Go out, get a life, there's more to the world out there than this little cabin."

"This "little" cabin is the cabin we built together, or did you forget that?"

"No, but you're too much into my business, it's not like we're married or anything."

"I thought we understood each other."

He says nothing, "Good night."

She can't even sleep she's so angry.

"I think it's going to storm tomorrow, the winds are going to be very powerful. Maybe you shouldn't go out."

"How many times has it stormed and I've been out?"

"Well it's dangerous."

"You're not going to block me Chiquita.."

"Block you.. Is that what you think I'm doing?"

"You're playing games with me."

"It was good wasn't it Aaron?"

"You don't know what you're talking about."

"I saw you!"

"You saw me?"

"Don't act like you don't know! Of course I saw you, all the things you did to me you did it to her."

He pauses.

She folds her arms, "Well can you explain?"

".. that wasn't supposed to happen.. You weren't supposed to see that."

"I was looking for you.."

".. I'm sorry.."

"That's all???"

Aaron is dumb founded now, and he sits down. Chiquita starts crying, "You lied to me! I thought you loved me!"

"I do love you.."

"No you don't, if you did you wouldn't have hurt me that way." She runs away, and this time, he doesn't follow her. He buries his head in his hands.

The next day, Chiquita wakes up, and surprisingly Aaron is still there. She makes a light breakfast for them.

"Are you wondering off today?" She asks.

"I don't know."

She doesn't like that answer, she knows that anything is possible.

Later, Aaron asks Chiquita if she wants to go swimming with him, and she declines.

"Why?"

"I don't know."

"You're still mad at me?"

"I guess so, I can't explain how I feel."

"I'm really sorry."

"Sorry doesn't help anything!"

He leaves the cabin, still feeling bad, and goes swimming. He thinks about Chiquita, and then Annie. Annie is so full of life, and she's different. She taught me how to read, and even taught me how to write. Her family likes me, and I like them too. She was amazing. I love how her blonde hair looks silver, and her skin is tanned. I love how her blue eyes sparkle, even in the darkness.

Chiquita has been my friend for a very long time. We had to learn to fend for ourselves since Paulie died. Am I in love with Chiquita? I cant explain my emotion. I love her, but maybe not in love. She's always been annoying and even weird to me. I've found everything to be wrong with Chiquita, but I still have love for her. But Annie.. Just seems different.

In the midst of Aaron thinking to himself, Annie comes along and sees him. She has a bottle of body wash with her, she smiles at Aaron and he comes near her.

"Hi", he says.

"Hey, it's a good morning isn't it? My parents don't even know that I'm out. Turn around", he turns around, and she puts body wash on him and washes him with her loofah, "My father told me that we could stay on the island a couple more days yet. That would be quite an adventure. He bought along his camera so that we capture the animals."

"You're staying on the island longer?"

"Yes."

A feeling a relief blew through him. "But then.. You have to leave for America after?"

She sighs, "Yes.."

He turns around, "I don't want you to go."

"I don't want to go either", she kisses him on the cheek.

"Anna.. Chiquita is like a sister to me.. And I don't like the idea of hurting her at all.. Yet I don't think I feel for her what I'm feeling for you.. I feel so strange.."

"Me too.. I've never been in love before, and I haven't felt for anyone what I feel for you."

He smiles.

He goes to her camp and her parents are finished with breakfast. Her mother made rice, sausages, and made some eggs. They all eat and talk with Aaron.

"So you're all leaving for America in two weeks?"

"Yeah", her father answered, "My wife and I were wondering, if you would like to come to America with us."

A pang of surprise shot through Aaron. He was happy and confused at the same time.

"We know you haven't been off of this island in years, and this is all you know. But you're human, and you need to be around other humans. Now we all live in a nice house in Boston, and it's a big city full of a lot of hard working people. We think that you'll enjoy that life."

"I think that I would, but...".

"But what honey?" Her mother asked with concern.

"Chiquita.."

"Sheeba?" Her mother asked.

"Chiquita", Annie corrected.

"Is that a sister of yours? Lady friend?" Father asks.

"She's a friend, a very good friend. I can't leave her alone."

"Of course not!" Mitchell exclaims, "She too can come along with us. We have plenty of room in our house. We would be known as the family who took you off of the island, let's make a toast of that."

"Mitchell its only 9:45 in the morning."

"It's okay, a little champagne wouldn't hurt. Besides our bodies don't know what time it is", He fills champagne in glasses and gives it to them. They make a toast and drink.

"I've only had champagne once in my entire life," Aaron says.

"When was the last time?" Annie asks.

"Before Paulie died," he responds.

Everybody drinks in silence.

Aaron goes back to the cabin, and finds the cabin empty.

"Chiquita?" He calls.

No response. Aaron gets in his mat/bed and goes to sleep. Chiquita returns a little later.

"Where were you?"

He discovers a necklace around her neck.

"I was talking to a man." She answers.

"A man?! What man??" He responds.

"He's a tourist from America. He's here on vacation for a week."

"Where did you meet him?"

Chiquita gets into bed and puts her covers over her, "I was lonely when you left so I decided to go out by the river, opposite where you always go. He asked me why was I looking so sad. I looked up, and there he was."

"You spoke to him?"

"Yeah, we had a great conversation. He was surprised I could speak English. His name is Tom. He's a nice man."

"Well that's good."

"Good night Aaron", Chiquita puts out the fire.

Aaron speaks in darkness, "So that's it between us?"

"We don't even talk to each other anymore. When I wake up you're gone, then when you come back it's dark and we don't say more than ten words to each other. Then we sleep. It's a hideous cycle."

"It is a bad cycle. How old does this man look?"

"Old, well not too old at least, maybe 30's. He's very nice. He works at a bank."

"Oh.. At least he's not some creepy old man." Aaron turns over and goes to sleep.

Aaron wakes up, and discovers Chiquita is not in the cabin.

Chiquita walks toward the river. Her friend is fishing. He's a 35 year old male with brown hair and hazel eyes. He works at a bank in America, and divorced with two children. The two children live with their mother in another state.

"Hi Chiquita", he smiles and puts the fish in a pot.

"Hi. David right?"

"Yes, you remembered this time. Sit down."

She sits down, "What are you doing?"

"Oh I just got done catching some fish. I'll have a pretty decent meal tonight. Why don't you join me?"

"Sure, it's been a while since I've had fish."

"Fish is very good, very nourishing to your body and has a lot of protein in it. I generally eat fish with hot sauce. Buddy of mine got me eating hot sauce with fish."

"Buddy?"

"Yeah, my friend. I went over his house and his wife made fish, corn bread, and spaghetti. It was a great dinner."

"That does sound really good."

"Why don't we eat something?" He smiles, helps her up, and takes his pot of fish over to his tent.

"I have a question."

"Sure Chiquita."

David has a smile that could melt the hardest hearts.

"Why do you make so much money, but come way out here?"

"That's the beauty of it. I needed a break, and I had to come down here. I heard it was a beautiful place to come to, yet not many people visit here. I was going to Bora Bora for vacation, but I've been there twice in my lifetime, so I decided to go somewhere different."