Aaron and Diane Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly thrusted upwards as Diane recovered from her first orgasm. "Mmm... Aaron." She said before I stopped. "Yes, Mrs. Diane?"

"Take me from the back sweetie." She commanded as she slowly got off me and placed her hands on the couch. I stood up and went behind Diane. I gripped my member but stopped and enjoyed the view I was going to enter again. Diane's love lips were puffy and glistening. I took the opportunity and kneel down behind her. I had to sample this beautiful woman's love nectar.

"Aaron?" I went forward while sticking my tongue out and ran it along her puffy love lips. Amazed on how sweet it tasted, I grabbed her hips and continued to lick away. Diane moaned loudly from my oral ministration and let me knew how good I was doing. "Ooh.. yes.. like that Aaron..."

Feverishly lapping at her love lips, my tongue brushing across her love button making the mature vixen weak in the knees. She collapsed on the couch with her knees on the floor. During the collapse, I helped her gently down so she wouldn't hurt herself. "Oh God.. I think I had another orgasm. When did you learn that, Aaron?"

I smiled and answered honestly. "Instinct I guess Mrs. Diane. Besides, I wanted to sample you and the opportunity was too good to pass up." Breathing heavily, Diane answered. "Good thing you didn't." Blowing out a deep breath, Diane slowly made her way on the couch and laid on her back.

Smiling, I asked her "Do you want to continue?"

Giving a weak smile she answered. "Of course I do, just give me a couple of minute to recover baby." I smiled and licked my lips savoring her sweet nectar. I wanted to go for seconds but Diane just had two orgasms and needed some time. I went up near her face and gently gave her a kiss on the lips so she could taste her own juices. Noticing the look on her face, I broke the kiss and told her. "Seems like I'm not the only one that's been drinking a lot of fruit juice."

After the comment, Diane licked her lips. "Yes. Two or three glasses a day." As Diane laid there, my eyes roamed up and down her gorgeous form. She's kept in shape and it has shown. But there was one thing I wanted to know so I asked. "Mrs. Diane, I noticed there wasn't a ring on your finger. So my question is.. are you currently in a relationship or are you still single?"

"Single sweetie. Was married at one point until he found out what I did before becoming a store manager. In a way, he didn't like it, left and a couple of weeks later I was hit with divorce papers. No need to go to court since he signed them and left me half of everything he owned." Diane sat up and shook her head. "He was an idiot but he was a wealthy idiot. Now don't get me wrong Aaron. I'm not a gold digger in anyway. But the best thing I got out of it was this restaurant since I've always wanted to own one." She looked at me. "I guess the best thing about that situation is that I finally met you Aaron." She reached up and caressed my face.

I smiled at her gentle touch but I wanted to press on the matter. "What was the thing you did before becoming store manager or I should say store owner."

Diane looked down. "Adult film star." My eyes went wide but then smiled. "You mean to tell me Mrs. Diane that your silly ex divorced you because of that" She nodded. Her ex IS an idiot. "You're right he IS an idiot." I told her. "If I was your husband, I wouldn't have held that against you. You probably had a reason to do that."

Diane looked at me and smiled. "I was bored and lonely and he was on the road all the time with his businesses, traveling to different cities all the time." What a jerk. I shook my head before I broke the brief silence. "So I guess that explains the pictures and the oral fixation." I said with a smile. The busty mature blonde nodded. "It's his loss the idiot." She said before smiling. "Enough about my past for now, I'll tell you more later. Let's get back to the fun." Diane turned over on all fours on the couch giving me a view of her big gorgeous backside again.

"Ready?" She asked while she wiggled her butt at me.

"Ready."

*****

Author Notes: I was planning on making this one full chapter in general but wanted to divide this for easier reading. I'm working in the second chapter and will have it up soon. Stay tuned, read and review. Have a blessed day everyone.

12