Aaron & Slade Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a roll of my eyes, I send torrents of water at him. "Are you fucking kidding me? You scared the hell outta me 'cause of sunblock?!"

When I stop, Slade sputters, wipes his face, and says without hesitation, "You know you have to take care of yourself. Alright, I'm sorry for scaring ya, but I'm not sorry for worrying."

Frustrated, but touched, I groan quietly. "But you worry too much. I'm not getting sick again, Slade."

"Yeah, well, we're gonna keep it that way. So, go put on the fucking sunblock, Aaron," he growls, determined to end the conversation.

Knowing I won't win, I salute him. "Aye-aye, Captain."

We wade to shore and dry off as best we can. Slade takes out the sunblock and sits on the blanket. Feeling like an ass for how I acted, I straddle him and say, "You worked hard this week. I'll do it for you."

Slade looks hesitant. I know he wants to object but doesn't as I take the tube from his hand. Arching my eyebrow at him finally gets him to lay back. Squeezing out a large amount, I work it into his chest and arms, and then down his thighs. I slide up his body, placing quick kisses along the way. Applying a small amount of sunblock to my hands, I push back his sunglasses to put it on his face. When I finish, I lean forward, kiss his cheek, and whisper, "Turn over."

He turns. I work the sunblock into his shoulders and back using the techniques I'd learned from a sports therapist after I hurt my back last year. I massage his lower back and he groans when I apply pressure.

"Too hard?"

"Uh-huh, baby, feels good. Oh, yeah, right there," he moans, when I knead my thumbs in small circles. I feel the knots release as I continue. Minutes later, I move to his calves, and end with a massage to his tired, achy feet. His satisfied moans are all I need to know that he likes it. When I'm done, I give his taut ass a swat, and he yelps, "Damn!"

I watch him rub his ass. "Oh, please. I didn't hit you that hard."

His blue eyes lock onto my light brown. "You're lucky I'm too relaxed to care. I almost fell asleep."

I run my hands through my hair and smile smugly. "Well, I am the best. Who else could've done that for you?"

Laughing, he pulls his sunglasses down, and says, "You're so freakin' cocky."

I slap a hand to my chest. "Who? Me?" Slade playfully pushes me off him. I grab his sunglasses, put them on, and lay on the blanket. "Okay, my turn."

Slade follows the path I'd worked on him until he finishes with a very hard smack to my ass. Before I can object, he kisses the back of my neck. When I turn over, he aggressively fondles me; stifling my moans with kisses. He traces a line with his tongue down my neck, drawing the outline of my abs and back up to my neck. He entwines our fingers bringing our hands down to my sides. Knowing my belly button is a major hot zone, He licks around it before thrusting his tongue in, and. I moan loudly. He releases my hands and grabs onto my hips to keep me from bucking hard against him.

He plants kisses down my blond happy trail to the top of my shorts, and he stops. Taking off the sunglasses, I prop myself onto my elbows, and watch him pull down my shorts, my engorged cock pops free, and he slowly licks from balls to tip. We lock eyes, but he ignores my silent plea for him to wrap his luscious lips on me, as he continues to lick my length multiple times like it's a melting ice cream cone.

My voice cracks involuntarily when I plead, "C'mon, Jones, stop playin' around."

Slade grins. He likes it when I beg because he knows he has me where he wants me. Instead of drawing it out as I expect him to, I disappear into the warm and inviting depths of his mouth. His full, soft pink lips stretch around my girth. I squirm beneath him as his sucking and licking intensifies. I feel his throat vibrate as he hums the song playing in the background. I fall back against the blanket, and begin fucking his mouth. Moments later my body trembles, eyes roll to the back of my head, and toes curl as I feel the tingle in my lower back.

"Gonna come," I announce, embarrassed at not having lasted that long. Slade pulls away; I whine at feeling the absence of his warm mouth. His lips move to my neck as he strokes me vigorously. I nearly take out an eye with the first spurt of cum landing just below my left eye. Two days of release cover my chest and stomach. Getting on his knees, his slightly calloused hands skim along my inner thighs, as he kisses and nips each one alternately. He then massages the tip of my extremely sensitive cock incessantly with his thumb. I clasp his wrist and pull him off unable to deal with the overstimulation.

"I couldn't help myself," he says, kissing the tip, and he then licks his way up my chest and kisses me.

I smile dreamily at him and murmur, "What can I say, I'm irresistible."

He laughs and kisses me one more time. "You're an idiot."

I look down at the mess. "Great. You complained about the sunblock and then you go and do this."

Slade rolls his eyes. He wets a towel quickly wiping down my chest and face. He grabs the sunblock and reapplies it. "Feel better now, your highness?"

"A little bit," I say, rolling over on top of him and claiming his lips.

We make out under the shade of the trees forgetting all about our picnic. We eventually settle in each other's arms. Slade falls asleep. I can't help watching him, committing everything about the way he looks, smells, and sounds to memory. I kiss the tip of his nose and forehead, and caress his shoulder. He's not asleep long when he snuggles closer and opens his eyes.

"Hey, you." I smile at him, my thumb stroking his cheek. "Hungry?"

He yawns, stretches, rolls over on top of me, crosses his arms across my chest, and rests his chin on his forearm. "I'm always hungry. We should get to those sandwiches before they get soggy."

I prop myself on my elbows and kiss his forehead. "What'd you make?"

"Turkey 'n cheese and roast beef; there's chips, fruit salad, and a garden salad."

"No carrots, right?" I ask.

"Seriously? I know you're allergic to raw carrots, so why would I put them in the salad?"

Shrugging, I kiss his cheek and say, "Force of habit, I can't help it."

<><><><><><>

I scarf down several sandwiches, and most of the salad. This is the most food I've eaten in one sitting in over two months. Slade looks impressed when I let out a thunderous burp. Rubbing my full belly, I smile. "Damn, that was good, Jones."

He winks. "Thanks, Aar."

Finishing off my water, I look over at the boat shed. "Do you think there's enough gas to take it out?"

"Only one way to find out." Slade runs up to the cabin and reemerges with the key. We walk over, he stands on the thin wooden walkway, pulls off the cover, and climbs inside. The boat soon sputters to life. He checks the gauge. "Okay, there's just under half a tank. Wanna chance it?"

"Hell, yeah," I answer, looking up at him.

We take everything up to the cabin. It takes some time to get the boat out of the shed and into the water. Now that we have, God, help me, Slade wants to drive. I can't object because it's his family's boat. I say a silent prayer when he starts the engine. My heart pounds at an alarming rate. He drives as if the cops are chasing us. For ten minutes, we careen around the lake, waking the once still water, and making the ducks fly to get out of the way. He turns abruptly nearly tossing me from the boat. I can't take it anymore.

I move to stand beside him. "Ok, Jones, that's it you're done. I almost fell out back there." He sinks his teeth into my shoulder. "Stop, that hurts."

I rub the sting from my shoulder. Slade laughs, gives up the wheel, and sits in the seat that I vacated. At a leisure, but acceptable pace, I drive us around the lake. We're making plans for what we want to do later. I look at the scenery, oblivious to how quiet he has become, until I hear multiple sniffles, and I turn to see him watching me, but he turns away quickly wiping his eyes.

Concerned, I ask, "Jones?"

He tries to hide behind his sunglasses by pulling them down, and sniffles again. "Allergies are actin' up."

"You don't have allergies," I slow the boat to a stop, and sit in the seat next to him. "Why're you crying?"

He bites his thumb and looks out at the water. "I'm not."

I move to kneel in front of him, but he keeps his eyes on the water. A tear rolls down his cheek and he flicks it away. Taking his hands in mine, I kiss his palms, and he exhales a deep breath. "Is it bad?" I ask.

Slade answers with a shake of his head. "When I think about you leaving, this happens," he whispers sullen, gesturing to his face. "And I feel like an idiot 'cause you see how stupid I'm actin'."

His head falls forward. I take his sunglasses off, cradle his head in my hands, making him look at me. "I'd be lying if I said I haven't done it too," I confess. "I hate that I'm leaving, but I'm coming back to you."

Slade closes his eyes, leaning his forehead against mine, and whispers, "It's impossible to handle. Two days without you had me climbing the walls, how do I go months?"

I hug him. "C'mon, Jones, don't do this. We both know how hard it's gonna be. But we know what we have to do; we're calling each other every night, Skyping our date nights, and alternating holiday vacations to see each other."

"Yeah, but it's not the same as having you here. Who's gonna get me through Randy and his ridiculous stories about Tammy, or Josh's crazy schemes?" He pauses briefly. "What about the monkey dance?"

Ah, the infamous monkey dance. I came up with it three years ago when Slade's grandpa had a heart attack, and he refused to smile, even after he learned his grandpa was going to be fine. It's my go-to move to make him smile. Knowing what I have to do, I stand up, do the dance, and even make the noises. When I finish, he smiles weakly.

"Jones, we'll be back together in no time, okay?" I hope he can't see through the façade as I think back to the dream. He smiles half-heartedly. With a nervous chuckle, I blurt out, "You don't want to breakup, do you?"

Slade shakes his head and laughs. "It took too long to train you. It'd be a pain in the ass to do it all over again with someone else. So, no, I don't want to break up," he answers, still laughing.

"Train me? Really? I'm not a dog, Jones." His infectious laughter has me laughing with him.

Then out of nowhere, the sun disappears, followed by a deafening boom of thunder that startles us. The sky lights up with several large bolts of lightning. The temperature drops with the wind blowing strongly. The thunder makes another frightening appearance.

"Whoa. That doesn't look good." Slade points off into the distance and the sky is dark as night.

"We gotta get off the water." I turn the key, the engine sputters, and nothing. "C'mon, C'mon, C'mon," I beckon while repeatedly trying to get it started

"Aaron, stop, you're gonna flood the engine. Wait a few and then try again," he says nervously.

I close my eyes and pray for it to start. We breathe a sigh of relief when it comes to life. I drive as fast as I can without killing what's left of the gas. We arrive at the cabin minutes later. Slade hops onto the dock to pull us in and tie down the boat. He grabs the boat cover and before we open it, the rain starts; it's hard and fast. There's a lot of water in the boat by the time we get it covered. We bolt up to the cabin. Cool air from the fan greets us when we crash through the door. We ditch our wet shorts.

"Woo, it's cold in here," Slade states, drying himself with a towel from the couch, and shivers.

I turn off the fan, grab the large blanket off the couch, wrap it around my shoulders, and encase him in the blanket with me. I lock my arms around his neck. I hum my approval at feeling his hands grab my ass. Eventually, he stops shivering, but we don't pull apart. I love being in his arms. This is where I belong with him and not in Boston over 600 miles away.

A couple minutes later, he draws back and says, "I gotta piss so bad I can taste it."

"You say the sexiest things," I say with a straight face, but unable to hold in the laughter.

Slade laughs along, slips out my arms, and into the bathroom. "Babe, grab me some clothes."

There's another loud flash of lightning. Good thing the cabin is off the grid, we don't have to worry about losing power. I change quickly and grab his clothes. Slade's looking in the mirror when I knock on the open bathroom door. "Here."

I love looking at his naked body. I'd slather him in honey, and slowly lick it off right now, if I could. I'm pulled out of my ogling, when he gives a quick yank of his clothes, he licks his lips suggestively, and closes the door. He such a fucking tease. He emerges seconds later dressed and says, "It's early, but I should get supper on."

"Okay, I'll help," I offer.

Slade shakes his head vehemently. "No way. Remember the last time you tried to cook?"

Unlike Slade, I'm a disaster in the kitchen. Last year for his birthday, I made his favorite meal: smothered pork chops, mashed potatoes, creamed corn, and cornbread. It didn't turn out the way I'd hoped. He ate a couple bites, but couldn't finish the rest.

"I can help though," I offer. He turns me towards the couch. Getting the hint that he doesn't need me I give up. "Fine, I'll watch TV."

I turn it on, and search through the DVD library. I decide on an old 80s action film, while Slade works with precision, and has supper in the large countertop oven within ten minutes. He sits on the arm of the couch, and chuckles. "I like this one. At the end when he shoots that naked dude in the head in the middle of the street, it's so fucked up."

"I know I couldn't stop laughing 'cause I wasn't expecting it."

I yawn and he down looks at me. "Take a little cat nap, baby."

Rubbing his knee, I shake my head. "No, lay with me."

"If I lay down, I'm gonna fall asleep, and the food will burn."

"Sit then," I say, pulling a cushion from behind me, and placing it on the floor. He sits crossed leg in front of me. The last thing I remember is draping my arm over his chest and kissing his neck.

I awaken to Slade nibbling and whispering in my ear, "Aaron? Baby, wake up." I crack an eye open to see him smiling at me, and I smile back. "It's about time. I was doing that for two minutes."

"What's wrong?" I sigh, closing my eye again.

He tugs on my hand. "Supper's done, c'mon."

"Do I have to?"

"Yeah, you haven't eaten in a while." On cue, my stomach growls making Slade laugh. "See?"

"Okay, fine." Slade helps me off the couch and I turn off the television. "What're we having?"

"Baked chicken and rice with roasted veggies," he says.

We make our plates, say grace, and dive in. My eyes roll after I take my first bite. "This is so fucking good, Jones."

Slade blushes. "Thanks, babe."

While we eat, the rain continues to pelt the roof, the thunder rumbles every so often, and the lightning continues to light up the sky. The lights flicker causing us to both stop eating and look around.

I chuckle nervously. "What's with the lights?"

Slade shrugs looking baffled. "I don't know. Pa installed a new battery last year. It can't be that. I'll go check. The wind must've loosened a wire or something."

I grab his hand when he moves to stand. "No, messing with electrical things outside while it's lightning, es no bueno. Stay here. If we lose power, we'll find a way to keep ourselves busy," I smile mischievously. I collect our empty plates, and wrap up the leftovers. "Have you thought about working the line at the restaurant?"

Slade stands with his back against the counter as I wash the dishes. "I'm too busy doing double duty as a server and prep cook. I don't have the energy to work the line."

"You could be the next, Michael Symon or Emeril Lagasse, except way hotter," I say with a wink, drying my hands after I finish the last dish.

"I cook for fun," he says, kissing my shoulder and walking to the living area. "TV?"

"Music." I grab my iPod and go through my playlists before deciding on a mix of old school Soul/R&B. Seconds later, the room fills with the rich, alluring voice of Otis Redding. I join Slade on the couch, he places his head on my lap, and he smiles up at me. I run my hand down his torso and let it rest on his hip.

"God, I love this song. Remember when we had your house to ourselves and all we did was dance?"

I nod at the memory. "Oh, I remember. I also remember us falling when I tried that dance move I saw on TV. Epic fail!"

"I know, you landed on me, and my ass hurt for two days," he chuckles.

"I thought for sure you wouldn't ever let me touch you again." A new song begins. I slide from under him and stand. Holding my hand out, I say, "Let me redeem myself. Dance with me."

"Just as long as you don't try that move again," he laughs.

I haul him to his feet, drape my arms over his shoulders; Slade holds my waist, and we sway to the music. With each song, we get closer, and before long, his head is on my shoulder, running his hands up and down my back. My hands are now under his shirt resting on the small of his back.

One of my all-time favorite songs is the next to play, and I sing the melodic tune of 'Always and Forever' by Heatwave softly into Slade's ear. Every word in this song is exactly how I feel about him. The rapid beating of my heart coincides with his own, and his labored breath is hot through my shirt.

"Aaron, I'm ready to give you your present now," he whispers nervously.

We continue to sway, but I'm confused as to why he's choosing now to give me my present. I receive a breathy one-word response of "yes" when I ask, now. Slade sits me on the couch. He walks into the bedroom and returns with a small green box with a white bow on it. He sits facing me on the couch. "Happy birthday, baby," he says, handing me the box and kissing my forehead.

Opening the box, I see a beautiful platinum key with our names etched in script. There are two dates under our names: the day we met and our anniversary. I smile affectionately at it. "Slade, this is beautiful. Thank you."

He lifts my head by my chin with his thumb and index finger. Looking deep into my eyes, he holds my cheek in his right hand, and smiles warmly. "Aaron, I love you so much. I've known since that day I sprained my knee at the quarry, and you told those stupid ass jokes about cops and hookers to help keep my mind off the pain. It scared the hell outta me when I realized how in love with you I was... I am. I tried so many times to tell you, but I'd psych myself out. I won't do that anymore. With all the craziness in this world, loving you is the only thing that makes any sense to me. You're generous, kind, loving, and an amazing kisser." We both laugh. "You're my most favorite person. I like that you're not perfect, but you're perfect for me. And, I'll never let another day go by without saying, 'I love you', because I do, with all my heart." Slade takes my empty hand, placing it over his heart, and covering it with his.

My heart skips several beats. Hearing him say those words was everything I hoped it would be and more. I press my cheek into his hand and kiss his wrist. The tears well up in my eyes.

"I love you, too." I kiss him, it's unrushed, but consuming; I smile blissfully when it ends. I have one hand on his neck while the other holds the box to his waist. "I'm not sure when I fell in love with you, but I know when I realized it. It was when you took Candace to her school dance. You saw how upset she was when no one asked her, and you didn't even hesitate to step in, when I told you she wouldn't let me take her. You made my little sister happy when she was having a rough time in school. I saw you in a whole new light. So that's when I knew, and every day since then I've fallen more in love with you 'cause you're so good to me and to everyone else around you. It's just who you are deep in your soul. When I was younger, I convinced myself I that couldn't be happy like everyone else 'cause I knew I was different, but that changed the second you walked into my life. You're everything in this world to me. My heart is and always will be yours. I love you so much, Slade."