Aaron & Slade Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TrippyLuv
TrippyLuv
101 Followers

Looking down at her, he asks, "Do you feel better, Jules?"

"Yes," she nods staring up at him. "Thank you."

"You're welcome. Okay, it's over, no more fighting. Y'all do as Mama said. Grab some bags and get in the house. Jules, can you carry Mr. Waffles and a bag?" Slade asks holding the lightest bag out to her.

"Don't be silly. I'm a big girl now. I can do it," Juliet says boldly. She grabs her stuffed bunny and the bag from his hands.

Without backtalk, the trio disappears into the house with bags in tow.

"I swear. The way you handle them, honey, you're gonna make a wonderful father one day," Miss April says with a smile of admiration. Slade blushes slightly. "Anyway, back to the shirts. Do you want me to get you more?"

"No ma'am. Should be fine with the ones you got me, but if I need more I'll go get me some," he replies, grabbing the groceries from her arms. "Oh, Kev, got his truck working and took Shelly to the dam, he'll be back late."

"That kid acts like Shelly and his truck are the most important things in this world," she says shaking her head. She smiles at me. "Hey, Aaron."

I give her a hug and kiss on the cheek. "Hi, Miss April."

She puts her hand to my forehead and cheeks. "Aaron, are you okay? You look a little flushed."

"Not really, I came over to tell Slade that I'm moving. I guess I haven't recovered from the shock."

"Oh, no! Where are you moving?"

"Massachusetts," I answer quietly.

"You don't have to go do you?" Miss April asks with a low whine.

I reach inside the SUV for the remaining bags. "Yeah, Dad made it quite clear that I have to go too."

"I don't know what Slade is gonna do without you. You two have been practically inseparable since we moved here. Hey, do you wanna stay for supper? I'm making my famous baked mac n' cheese with hot dogs, it might cheer you up." I look at Slade and he nods 'yes'.

"Okay with me but I gotta check in with the folks," I tell her. We head into the house and help put the groceries away. I get the okay to stay. We go back to his room to watch a movie. About an hour later, Juliet grabs us. Sitting at the dinner table, I look around at everyone. I've lost track of how many times I've had dinner with Slade and his family. I hate knowing this won't happen again for a long time.

"Aaron, are you still gonna play baseball?" Miss April asks scooping food onto her plate.

"I don't know. I haven't thought that far in advance, but I can tell you I won't be co-captain like I would've been here."

"That sucks, honey. But you try your best and I'm sure you'll do fine."

"Thanks, Miss April." After dinner, we're hanging out in the family room when I realize how late it has gotten. "I gotta get goin'. I have work tomorrow. I'll see y'all later," I announce.

Everybody says 'bye' and I head for the door.

"I'll walk you out, man. I wanna finish watching the movie from earlier anyway," Slade says, standing and following me to the door.

"Oh, Aaron, can you tell your mama to look for those extra mason jars? I plan on making preserves and I'm gonna need them," Miss April calls out from her seat.

"Yes, ma'am, I'll tell her." I answer before walking out the door and down the porch steps.

I hear Slade close the door behind me. The sounds of his feet on the gravel become louder as he reaches me.

"C'mere," he whispers.

We step into his room. There's enough light from the moon for us to see each other. He smiles at me. My eyes linger on his lips. Slade steps in wrapping his arms around my waist. When he tilts his head back, I kiss him fully. He moans when I deepen the kiss. I hold him closer by grabbing his ass. The world seems to disappear by having him in my arms.

"Thank you for what you did earlier," I whisper in his ear. "You made me forget about it for a while."

"Baby, I'd do anything for you." Slade's voice breaks.

I close my eyes and hold him. A minute later, I reluctantly pull away from him. "I've got to get goin'."

"Want to do to the dam tomorrow night?" Slade holds my hands in his.

"Definitely," I answer kissing him on the forehead. "I'll call you when I get home, okay?"

He nods. I turn to walk away and feel the sting of his heavy hand smacking my ass hard.

I laugh massaging my butt cheeks. "You'll pay for that later, Jones."

"Promise?" he asks coyly.

"I promise." I grab under his chin to make him look up at me, and lean down to kiss him, but walk away instead.

"You're cold-blooded, baby," he says loud enough for me to hear.

I laugh walking to my truck. All I know is, I don't think I'll be able to leave him. What am I going to do?

TrippyLuv
TrippyLuv
101 Followers
12