Aarti's Problems Ch. 01

Story Info
The Gupta family wants a baby from the new daughter-in-law.
1.3k words
64.9k
17
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PLEASE NOTE: This chapter is a buildup to the story. Although some parts are erotic, there's no sex yet. Even though it's not recommended, you can jump to chapter 2 if you're really impatient.

*****

The festive season in D2, Mansi Apartments was over now. The new bahu had been welcomed to the new home with all the flairs. Her days of being the excited new member in the family seemed to have passed by pretty quickly. Today morning if you were to peep into the house you'd see the new bahu hustling in the kitchen preparing tea for five people.

You'd say that Aarti bahu had wedded Pankaj to become Aarti Gupta. But the reality was that she had wedded the entire family to become Aarti Gupta. She'd dreamed that she would be her husband's muse, enjoying her honeymoon period showered with love and blessings. The story was a bit different, she'd realized.

"Bahurani sahiba, haven't you made the tea yet? Do you not know that all men are up waiting for the morning tea?" The shrill voice of Kumud, Aarti's mother-in-law, broke her reverie. Aarti sighed and nodded.

In a mock hurry she bustled about, picking up the strainer and setting five cups on the kitchen platform. Mohan was Pankaj's younger brother. Aarti's devar. Pankaj was a manager in Crompton Greaves with long and laborious days. Mohan was five years younger and was in the final year of his B. Tech., struggling to arrange a job for himself.

"Aarti, where is today's newspaper?" Aarti's father-in-law demanded. Govindlal was an engineer himself, nearing his own retirement. Contrary to popular belief, he wasn't the most-influential person in the family. Kumud was the one who ran the house. He was just a bystander.

Aarti hissed apologetically and rushed out to the front door to collect the newspaper. She picked them up from the doorstep and had just closed the door when the yelling started. The tea had boiled over from the kettle to the stove and the kitchen top. Kumud wasn't happy at all. Aarti would have to endure a lot of taunts now.

Frightfully she entered the kitchen muttering apologies and started cleaning the spillover. "Who do you think pays for this milk? You know how expensive that stove is? It's so difficult to maintain everything in this family and you're adding to the expenses here!" Kumud was blaring like a horn. Aarti served her tea and wiped off her sweat with the corner of her saree.

Before she could hear more, she rushed with Pankaj's cup to their bedroom and shut the door closed. Pankaj was engrossed in his phone. Aarti broke down crying with her back to the door. The cup shook violently and the hot tea spilled over to her own saree. She couldn't feel the hot liquid burn her. She was already in severe pain.

"What the hell, Aarti? What did you do now? The day hasn't even begun and you've made mom unhappy!" Pankaj called out irritably and grabbed his cup of tea from her. "She'll ruin everybody's mood now! Wait until she starts with the baby issue now!"

And soon enough Aarti heard angry knocks on the door carrying over with Kumud's voice, "Five months it has been now! The Shukla family's bahu had already entered her third month of labor within five months! When will you give us a baby? I want to be called a dadi once before I die! Will you rob me of that pleasure as well now?"

Aarti tried to shut out her shrill voice to no avail. Pankaj gulped down his tea and crossed over to console her. "Relax, dear. It's fine. You'll get over all this soon, okay?" Aarti wiped her tears and nodded. She whispered a little thanks and smiled. Pankaj smiled back at her and disappeared into the bathroom.

Aarti gathered herself together and started cleaning the room. She had to start with the bed. She gathered the messy bedsheet and recollected what had happened in brief flashes as she went about picking up the remnants of the night. It had started becoming more of a necessary routine than a romantic activity.

Pankaj and Aarti had sex at least three times a week. Before getting married Aarti had been warned a lot of times about unprotected sex. She'd been told to ensure Pankaj used condom until they were ready. Of course back then she had no idea what Gupta family had in store for her. The pressure of producing a baby quickly was such that she'd never even seen a condom, let alone use one.

Of course sex with Pankaj was fulfilling. And who doesn't love doing it so much? Take just last night for example. Aarti was soaking wet even before Pankaj had started undressing. Pankaj kissed her briefly. And then he fucked her. Aarti was so wet that he slid right in. They tried a different post last night. Pankaj showed her on Google that this pose has higher probability of getting a woman impregnated.

Aarti loved trying out such new poses with him. She'd always imagined a wonderful sex life. So far she was getting it, too. Except the results, of course. It was becoming stressful day by day for everybody in the Gupta family.

Aarti finished cleaning up the bed and made her way to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for everybody. She realized, to her discomfort, that her mother-in-law was still ranting off about babies and bahus. Unfortunately, in her upset mood, Aarti forgot the salt in the poha. This time it triggered off her father-in-law, who threw the plate back in the kitchen platform in anger.

"What has gotten into you, woman?" He screamed at Aarti, "Isn't Kumud's disappointment enough for you to get straight? You ruined breakfast for everybody!"

Aarti burst into tears and ran into the bedroom again. She had lost all hope. She went straight into the bathroom to clean up and bath. Pankaj knocked a few times before leaving for work, but she didn't respond. Half an hour later, when she sensed all the men were gone, she exited the bathroom wrapped in a towel.

She checked the bedroom door timidly and loosened up when she confirmed it was closed. She turned towards the dressing room mirror and dropped the towel. A delicate beauty gazed back at her from the mirror. Aarti was born and brought up in a small town. She was short at 5 feet 2 inches and a bit plump for her age of 27. Extremely fair skin, full lips, sharp eyes and nice fat breasts made up for her chubbiness.

She remembered how well Pankaj's lips felt on her breasts last night and cupped her right breast. She twisted her nipple and a moan escaped her lips. It was at that moment that a gust of wind blew open the curtain over their bed. Right outside the window was the balcony of apartment D3. And Aarti found a man wrapped in a towel facing her. He was hanging out his clothes to dry, apparently, when this sudden gust of wind drew his attention to Aarti's window.

It was a brief second later that Aarti realized what he was staring at. She was standing there naked, cupping a breast and pulling a nipple. Aarti suddenly covered herself with her hands as best as she could and ducked from his view. Her heart was beating wildly. Her ears were red. Their neighbor had just caught her naked! Half a minute later she peeked from the window and saw that the balcony was empty. She shut the window tightly and pulled the curtains shut.

It took her ten minutes to calm down and gather her senses. This was shameful. A stranger had seen her naked! It made her feel extremely impure. How would she face her husband now? She contemplated furiously and explored various feelings that were coming to her. It was only during this exploration that she recognized an unexpected feeling that this incident had brought about in her. She was feeling excited!

  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Brave girl!

Forget those racist comments! Attribute them to the dogs that wrote them.

I, for one, enjoy a feminine voice in this category. And I don't mind learning about people different than me. I thought your writing was enjoyable to read with few if any errors in technique. And you wrote what you knew or at least could easily imagine, so it felt fresh and new. You have put your heroine in a predicament with many ways to go and I am looking forward to more of the story. She certainly has some choices to make. Does her mother in law care more about a baby than honor? Can the old bull of the house keep his dick in his trousers?

So "damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead!" Don't let the ignorant folks keep you from being heard!

R.

Impo_64Impo_64about 6 years ago
Stories about cuckold and wimp husbands in India...

Stories about cuckold and wimp husbands in India are ridiculous if we think about one of the greatest shames of human kind happens and is legal in India: "More than two-thirds of the 1,500 acid attacks worldwide each year are estimated to take place in India, many by enraged family members, jilted partners or cheated husbands."...Who don't believe in it please read: "https://www.reuters.com/article/us-womens-day-ind ia-fashion/indian-acid-attack-survivors-sparkle-at-f ashion-show-to-spotlight-equality-idUSKCN1GK23Y".. .1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I'm not going to read the next chapter.

Because I assume it will be more misery for the young wife. Screw it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another author that hates Indians

What is it with Indians? Lately the stories have portrayed them all as complete and utter morons. Badly done.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 6 years ago
I don't usually read

stories written by Indie writers, to hard to follow as a western reader. I read your Bio first saw that you were a new writer to the web site so I gave you a chance. Let me say that almost every story I have read by Indie writers seem to be cuckold stories (not my cup of tea) but from the introduction of your story it would appear to be headed down the Incest hole. If you wish better scores think about switching to that.

So now you have the ramblings of an old western man. Good luck in your future.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Indian Wife Becomes a Mistress Indian housewife becomes mistress to a guest.in Loving Wives
Old Man Takes Virgin Indian Girl How an Indian girl lost her virginity to an old man.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Dutiful Daughter-In-Law Ch. 01 Introductions.in Loving Wives
When It Rains, It Pours An Indian lady gets stuck in a rainstorm, and loves it.in Group Sex
Innocent Indian Wife's Degradation Indian Brahmin wife slowly slips into the world of adultery.in Loving Wives
More Stories