AAwakening Ch. 08: Haberdasher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victor continued to gloriously fuck my ass with his giant fingers. They were so deep and I was so full. It was wonderful. I wished I could watch his fingers going in and out of my ass. I was lost in the amazing sensations when I felt some kind of straps going around my thighs and I looked down. Both ladies were wearing nothing but a leather hood and their heels and were busy with the fastening buckles as another wide belt was placed around my waist. They did the same at my ankles and a sling was placed around my upper back. I guess I was ready for whatever the next phase was because Victor stopped reaming my ass with his fingers. He pulled them out slowly and I missed the fat stuffed feeling as soon as they were gone.

The next thing I knew I was being lifted off the ground. The straps around my waist and thighs held me up and the ones on my ankles and back sort of controlled the rest of me. Something even supported my head. I heard lots of chains rattling as my upper body was lowered backward and my legs were lifted up slightly and pulled out to the sides in a vee. I bet I was quite a sight. There I was again; bound and on display for anyone to have their way with me which I hoped was going to happen soon. I was breathing hard and I was so turned on I think I was about to have an orgasm.

Hands grabbed my head and turned it to the side. It was hard to see, but something soft and very hard at the same time brushed against my lips. It was Victor's cock. I opened my mouth and I could feel the hard metal ring as I sucked him inside. Fuck, his girth was phenomenal. I opened my mouth as much as I could yet I don't think much more than the head was in. How the fuck did Lenore do it. As I was still thinking about it, something wet and warm touched my pussy. Holy shit! The sensations were fucking unbelievable. The mouth on my pussy quickly found my clit and began nibbling on it.

Fucking unbelievable! I tried to stay focused on the huge cock in my mouth, but it was so hard to ignore the soft, warm mouth sucking my clitty. My breathing was erratic and all I could do was moan through the cock stuffed in my mouth. It was a crazy weird sensation hanging there in mid air with all of my body parts suspended available for carnal use. The soft mouth on my pussy gave way to a small hand that had to be Lenore's. She was standing between my legs and looked so sexy in her hood and pierced nipples. Emma squeezed some lube on my slit and Lenore put her hand against my pussy and pushed. It went all the way inside on the first push. Damn, my pussy had become quite a play toy in such a short period of time. She started to slowly fuck me with her arm. My god, the full feeling was wonderful.

My jaw started to ache but I didn't want to give that beautiful cock up. I heard some whispering and Victor pulled his cock out of my mouth just as Lenore pulled her delicious hand from my pussy. I begged for Lenore to do me some more. I heard Victor mumble that he thought I was ready, and that thought scared me if he was going to fuck me. I didn't have to wait long to find out. He moved around between my legs and I felt his big hands on my thighs as he placed his cock against my cunt. The lady on each side of me pulled my lips open and he slowly pushed forward. Fuck, he felt huge with just the tip of his cock barely in. I felt cool gel being applied. He pushed slowly and I yelped as the head pushed forward. It felt like a log was being forced inside me. I really, really wanted him inside me, but damn, I was afraid he was going to split me wide open, "Emma, stop him, he's too fucking big. There's no way I can take his cock." I was whimpering, but the head of Victors cock didn't leave my throbbing pussy.

I heard whispering and then Lenore spoke softly in my ear, "Don't worry Amy; Victor is not going to hurt you. He's a very accomplished lover and is going to go very slowly. He has done this many times. You're not the first woman to think she can't take him. I know you handled Derek okay, so I know you can handle Victor." She leaned in and gave me a quick, sweet kiss on the lips as our leather hoods touched and she patted my arm. The kiss tasted like pussy and the leather smell made me crazy.

I just nodded. I realized in just the short time Lenore had comforted me my pussy had adjusted to the head of Victor's cock. After a few minutes, he pulled out and more gel was smeared on. When he wedged his battering ram against my opening and pushed, a couple of inches disappeared and he stopped. Jesus, I felt so stuffed, but I didn't feel the pain like when he first put the head in. He didn't move for a minute or so letting my pussy adjust to his enormous girth. That's when ladies started massaging my clit and sucking my nipples. Whoa, what a feeling.

Victor pulled out a bit and worked it in and out a bit like Derek had done. He pushed deeper and I willed my pussy to stretch. More gel was applied and it felt like he was deeper than before. He was going slowly knowing I needed to adjust. Emma and Lenore playing with my tits and clit helped out a lot too. He continued the routine of more in and then a little out until I could feel his balls resting against my ass. His entire fucking cock was all the way in me. His eyes bore into mine as he let his huge cock just rest in me for a long while as the ladies continue to fondle and kiss me.

After a minute or so he started fucking me slow and steady. I could feel his cock touch the inside of my cervix somewhere deep inside. He stayed with the slow pace and the feeling of his massive cock going in and out was unbelievable. I felt more gel being applied as he increased the speed of his thrusts. The length of his stoke was ungodly long. He was almost all the way out every time before plunging it back in. The sensation was indescribable. Lenore was tongue kissing me as her husband fucked me. Our hoods were kinda freaky, but exciting. The feelings were fucking off the chart. I could hear whispering again. I couldn't make the words out, but apparently my pussy was ready for the final phase of fucking his huge penis because he pulled nearly all the way out and started slamming my cunt using his weight to drive to drive his cock home.

The first feeling of Victor pounding his cock in hard was crazy. I expected it to hurt but it didn't. I just felt cock in places that I didn't even know I had. The feelings going through my pussy were overloading my brain. I had never in my life ever been so full of cock while simultaneously making out with one lady while another sucked my nipples and massaged my clit. That oh so familiar tingle was working its way up my legs and I was beginning to lose control of my senses. The combination was overwhelming. Fuck, it was coming. I think I sort of growled and I know my legs went rigid as telephone poles. Then I was whimpering as the lightning bolts shot up my legs and through my pussy. "Jesus fuck," I yelled as the first wave of orgasm hit me. I was gone after that. My body shook and pussy juice shot out of my drenched cunt.

Victor just kept fucking me as Emma kept up the assault on my clit. Lenore had moved away since I couldn't control my movements anymore. All I could do was thrash around within the confines of the cuffs and chains. They kept it up and kept it up until I heard Emma say, "I think she's had enough."

Victor changed his pace and started using very short strokes in and out of my pussy. Lenore grabbed his cock to give him a hand job to get off as he was fucking me. Even with Lenore holding on to him, there was at least five inches of cock in me. No more than about a half dozen strokes his legs tightened and I could see his eyes close. Lenore released his cock and he pushed his unit all the way back in. I felt his cum splash deep, deep in my pussy. I felt him shiver as he had that little second after-orgasm. He continued nice long strokes and my pussy made squishy, sloppy, cum filled pussy noises. Damn, I loved that noise. He finally stopped pumping but pushed his cock all the way inside my cunt. The feeling was another first. Every nerve ending in my love tunnel felt his cock pulse. Finally he slowly, inch by inch, let his softening cock slide out of me and I felt very, very empty.

The support at my head was adjusted so I could watch Emma cleaning the cum and pussy juice from Victor's cock. She'd removed her hood and she was sucking and licking every square centimeter of his monumental cock and large round balls with her very loving mouth and tongue. He still had his hood on and looked like an exotic Adonis. Damn, even after fucking me and pumping his huge load in me, his cock was still quite rigid as Emma worked diligently cleaning his equipment.

I just hung there like a limp ragdoll and watched Emma and Victor. I could feel Victor's hot cum leaking out of my pussy and into the crack of my ass. It was sexy feeling and I wondered what it tasted like. Derek's cum had been almost sweet. When I was married I didn't really think about cum much, but now I was fast becoming a connoisseur. The taste and feel was quickly becoming one of my favorite things. I was thinking about cum, when a warm tongue touched my pussy. I jerked like I'd been hit by a bolt of lightning. I looked down and watched Lenore lick up and down my slit in long slow licks. Her hood was also gone and her huge tits hung down and swayed erotically. My clit began to swell and she sucked it into her mouth like it was a tiny cock.

The tingle started up immediately. I moaned as she kept licking and tormenting the sensitive swollen bud. She had two fingers in my pussy as she continued to suck my clit. My breathing was erratic and I really wanted to get off again. Then unexpectedly she slowly slid one of her delicate fingers lubed with Victor's cum into my ass. Fuck I love that feeling and that's all it took. My orgasm started immediately. I shook and shook and she would not leave my clit alone. I have no idea how many times I came, but after god knows how long, Lenore was finally finished. It seemed like it took forever before I could finally open my eyes and even longer for my breathing to return to normal. She was standing in the vee of my legs with a very delighted look on her face. I smiled weakly at her.

Emma and Victor joined Lenore in the vee of my widely spread legs. Victor was the most impressive man I'd ever seen. His muscled body was chiseled, void of all hair and deeply tanned. His massive horse cock hung impressively between his legs. Emma and Lenore teased the insides of my thighs with their fingernails and it felt wonderful. I could still feel cum dripping out of my pussy even though Lenore had eaten much of it when she brought me to orgasm. Victor's load must have been fucking huge.

As I hung there with the ladies rubbing my thighs thinking about Victor's cum, and even though I'd just had god knows how many orgasms, I wanted someone to fondle my red, swollen cunt. I was ready to go again. I think Victor could tell what I was thinking, chuckled to himself and asked the ladies if they thought it was time to let me down. In truth, I wasn't sure I wanted down, but. They nodded and they gentle started lowering me back to the floor steadying me as my feet touched. Then they started undoing the cuffs and leather straps. Emma gently undid the laces of my hood and helped me remove it.

Lenore took her time removing the remainder of the gear from my arms and legs. Once all the chains were unhooked, Lenore re-attached my leash. As I looked around, Victor was still nude, but had removed his hood and Emma had her dress back on even though it wasn't buttoned. I figured it must have been time to go, but I didn't see any reason to get dressed so I stayed naked except for my heels, collar and leash. Victor had his arm around his delicious wife and the two made an exciting pornographic image. As I gazed at Victor's huge member, warmness spread throughout my body thinking about it stuffed deeply inside me. I stared at his twitching cock and then I looked up and smiled at them mouthing the words, "Thank you."

They both smiled and nodded. Just like Sappho's, I wanted more of Lenore and Victor. They were people that I could learn from. Emma walked to them and hugged them sharing a kiss with them. Lenore walked with Emma and the two of them packed all of my new lingerie. Emma gathered up her lingerie and put it on top. Victor picked up the box and headed to the car. The three of us followed. Lenore handed the leash to Emma and guided us back through the house. When we got to the porch, Victor was waiting for us.

The scene on the porch was definitely weird but incredibly exotic. Emma's dress hung loosely from her shoulders and her big tits had pushed it open. I stood naked next to her and the leash pulled nicely on my collar reminding of my status. In the bright afternoon sunlight I could see Victor's dried cum on my pussy and my thighs and there were tiny love bites all over my titties. Everyone was smiling in the afterglow of our play time. Lenore started our goodbyes by pulled me to her giving me a deep tongue kiss. I could still taste Victor on Lenore's lips. Victor did the same with Emma.

I was so captivated by Lenore's pierced titties and I gushed telling her how much I loved them and how much I wanted to play with them sometime. I toyed with her nipples and sucked on them like I'd never see her again. She smiled and promised we would soon.

Eventually we changed partners. Hugging Victor was delicious. I pressed my pussy hard against the thick base his cock and ground in circles like the wanton slut I'd become. His wonderful hunk of cock started rising and I could feel it brush against my legs as it became erect. I really wanted to bend over right there on the porch and let him fuck me, but my pussy was already a little sore. For now, it was enough to feel it against my skin.

We finally made our real goodbyes and Emma led me to the car. As Emma pulled away, I waved. Lenore didn't see me because she was on her knees sucking Victor's cock. Victor smiled and waved. I settled it. It felt perfect being naked and I liked the feeling. As I sat in the car I slid down and got comfortable against the window and watched Emma as we drove away. Her dress pulled to the side and I loved the view I had. Her bare tits looked beautiful. I had a sex buzz zooming through my body and I could still feel cum oozing out of my pussy as it puddled on the seat. What a fucking weekend it'd been. I couldn't believe what I'd morphed into. I loved every fucking minute of it. In fact, I felt great. I guess Emma felt me watching her and she turned slightly and smiled at me, "What?"

I hesitated a minute, "Emma, I'm truly boggled at all the things that have happened in just forty eight hours. I love everything that I've tried and what I think I've become, and I owe it all to you. I can't believe I lived in such a shell and how much I was missing. I owe you so fucking much." I was overcome with emotion and I was gushing. I reached out and squeezed her shoulder.

Emma smiled back, "I know honey, let's go home and have a little talk. It's been a long weekend."