Abandoned New Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought I was in control then. Instead, he rolled me over and, with what little hardness he had left, started a slow grind against me. “Have you ever had it like tonight?” I shook my head no, emitting a small acknowledging moan. “Do you want more?” I kept my silence but with a quick hard thrust I gave him an undeniable answer. “Then you have to follow my every instruction. Can you do that?” Again, I lost my voice but instead buried my mouth in his to answer him.

He stayed on top for a little longer, with him still inside me. I was not accustomed to David staying inside me after he came and it felt great. I tried to be as soft and gentle as possible with him in me because I knew he had to be very sensitive. But, he stayed with me, both of us coming again very gingerly. While he was in me, soaking up what little strength I had to spare, he told me what he was going to do to me in the future, making me promise to obey him. I was so high I didn’t fight it, telling him everything he wanted to hear. After that, I knew that even though neither of us wanted anything permanent, it was not going to end any time soon. He knew he had the upper hand, with me willing to do anything to satisfy my hungry body.

Finally, he eased off me, got dressed and kissed me gently as he left. Still totally naked, I turned off all the lights, for some reason looking out the window at him as he left. His car was parked directly in front of my apartment under a huge streetlight. I was surprised when he didn’t get in the car, waiting instead outside of it and talking on his cell phone. In a few minutes another man walked up and started talking to him, sharing the conversation on the phone. They were laughing and high-fiving each other as if they had accomplished something. Then, I gasped out loud. When the other man turned directly into the light, I recognized him as one of the guys I had flashed in the school café. And he had in his hand a video camera!!

I quickly closed the curtains and fell back against the bed. What in the world was happening? Then, as a cool breeze swept across my body, my attention was drawn to the open window. I stared at it a second, then went over to look out. I couldn’t see anything, so I opened the nightstand and took out my little flashlight and looked out again. Still nothing. Just as I shut it off I thought I saw something and turned it back on. Looking out, there was a McDonalds cup sitting on one of the fence post. It had water running down the side of it, sweating condensation. Somebody had just left it there!!

It all was too much and everything washed over me at once. I got in bed, pulling the covers up tight against my chin to protect myself. What was he doing to me? Why was I his willing target? After beating myself with this, I decided to concentrate instead on David and the past few sweet hours. Mentally, I reviewed the entire conversation for the evening, amazed at his new attitude. What he said, how he said it, all very exciting and filling me with anticipation of his return. Again, my fingers started searching between my legs.

Then, my eyes opened wide and I stopped fingering myself. What had David said? I remembered distinctly. He had said, “That’s it! Make her beg.” and at the end he had said, “It was a great night. Perfect. I’m sure he feels good.”

This was pushing way past coincidence. Chris coming into my life like this, totally sure of himself. Remember him making that phone call just before he took me to that “flashing” event. It was like they had tables reserved for the event! Now, one of the guys I flashed shows up to record us. No, this isn’t an accident. But, is David involved? No way. How could it be with him thousands of miles away? Besides, he doesn’t even know these people. I needed an answer.

And I would eventually get it.

12