Abandoned with the Enemy Ch. 02

Story Info
The monster's lair and they learn about each other.
6.1k words
4.73
42.5k
87

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SciFurz
SciFurz
2,048 Followers

Okay, what just happened at chapter 1!? Where did all those views and favorites come from!?

Damn, now I've gotten all nervous about disappointing everyone with the rest of this story...

*****

I winced when I woke up. I had forgotten about getting shot when I had a great dream where I was enveloped in warm and soft fur. Wendy gave a soft whine and I scratched her head and body, assuring her I was okay by giving her her favourite shivers. I guess she was responsible for my comfortable dream.

'Good morning.' Tashee said as I sat up.

Right, there was also the deadly mother-daughter duo. 'Morning..' I said before yawning.

She came unto me with a leaf bowl and water. 'Let me wash your wound and change bandage. Then we can eat.'

I smelled the leftover rodents starting to roast and figured being nursed wasn't too bad sometimes. She pulled off the old bandage carefully and made the last bit wet to peel it off with less pain. She folded it to have a clean part to wash around my wound. After inspecting there was no weird colouring she bandaged me again.

'Thanks.' I said, feeling better from a little care.

'It's my duty now.'

'No, it's not.' I said. 'Forget about what happened.'

She looked down at the bowl and dirty bandage in her hands. 'My honour won't let me.'

'Screw honour. A little is fine, but too much has cost too many innocent lives.' I said and put one hand on hers. 'I don't want you owing me anything. Apart from a few meals and bandage changes. I can live with that. Okay?'

She smiled softly as she looked up at me. I liked that look. 'Okay.' she said softly.

'Good.' I said, feeling a little relieved. 'Now I need to attend to another woman's attention.'

Her eyes went wide. 'There's another one of you?'

'No, mother nature is calling me.' I grinned.

I saw her ears turn every way. 'I didn't hear her.' she said, feeling confused.

I laughed. 'No, it's an expression. I just need to, alone..?' I said and gestured at the bushes.

I saw her getting the idea and nod quickly, looking away. 'I understand.'

My thoughts went back to the roar we heard last night. I doubted we should go our separate ways before we knew what was going on here. I told the women about my concerns regarding being safe while some monster walked around at night. Tashee agreed to stay together, after which Naylee reluctantly agreed. She still hadn't said a word to me and I suspected there was more to it than me being the enemy.

I had told them about the discovery I had made and how I wanted to check this hilltop for more signs of who'd been here. Since we were nearby and they were curious too we agreed to check it out, then leave for the coast if there's nothing interesting and see if we could build a reinforced shelter. Exploring the island became a different challenge now.

***

When we reached the top we were greeted by a series of steps leading to a stone hallway covered by vegetation. Inside the hallway was a steel door. I looked back at Tashee and Naylee who shrugged. Wendy sniffed at the door and growled low. I tried the handle and the door came open with less force than I expected. It was well build. We pulled out our knives and sneaked inside, Wendy and I taking point despite Tashee's protests. I knew Wendy's reactions and could act faster on them. We came upon a junction and let our eyes adjust to the lack of light here. It seemed there were rooms left and right judging from the little light coming through doors and slits in the ceiling.

I pointed right because it made little difference. The women nodded and we followed the hallway peeking inside rooms with partially open doors. There wasn't much of anything in them apart from stray clumps of dark vegetation. More light came down around a corner and we found a large room with wide, low windows.

'Bunker.' I said.

'Bunker?' Tashee asked.

I nodded. 'This reminds me of bunkers. Hidden in the landscape, low windows but wide for maximum visibility.' I said and looked out over a wide stretch of the island and out to the sea. 'This is a perfect spot.' I looked around the room and pointed at the ceiling where there were remains of duct work. 'This has been used and cleaned up one time.'

'Look.' said Naylee.

She was looking at Wendy who stood rigid at the door on the other side and growled.

'What is it, girl?' I asked softly, moving to her.

She looked back at me and gave me a short whine. I opened the door slowly and a waft of sickening air rolled out from behind it.

The women and Wendy scrunched their noses. Poor Wendy couldn't block hers with a hand. I needed to know what was there and pinched my nose, breathing through my mouth with clenched teeth as I could still taste the rotten smell.

Moving slowly through the dimly lit hallway I saw one open room filled with dried leaves like it was a nest. Wendy growled at it and I noticed she refused to go near it. I passed the room and went to the next open door. The source of the smell had been found. Wall to wall the floor was covered with mostly eaten carcasses.

'Ugh!' said Tashee, holding her nose tight. 'Filthy.'

'That's an understatement.' I said, swatting at insects flying around.

Some larger insects scurried around, and I think I saw a very small mammal disappear between a stack of bones.

'What lives here?' Naylee asked.

'My guess is that thing from last night.' I said, pointing at the carcass of a deer close to the door. 'That kill looks fresh.'

'Then we better get out of here.' Tashee said.

'I agree.' hating to find whatever took those big bites while I nor Naylee were unable to put up much of a fight.

Wendy started to growl and I saw her staring at the other side of the hallway. She trembled and I knew there was danger coming. 'Hurry. Wendy says there's something dangerous coming.' I said, feeling nervous.

We hurried back to the big room and heard footsteps down the hallway just before we closed the door. We moved silently to the other door and were startled by a loud roar. It was definitely the same thing we heard last night. A loud bang on the other side of the closed door told us it had sensed us and wanted to get at us. We hurried down the hallway, hearing more roars and banging on the door. I hoped that my estimate of the engineering was right and that door would hold. We turned into the hallway leading outside and stopped short of the entrance, making sure there was nothing lurking for us as we came out.

Wendy gave her okay and we went out after I closed the door, just in case. We hurried through the jungle and I saw Naylee clench her jaw in pain from her broken ribs. My shoulder wasn't helping me either. Luckily we came across a stream running downhill and I suggested wading through it at walking pace. The wind came from behind us so there would hopefully be no scent for the thing to follow.

***

Ignoring hunger and pain, we reached the beach and sank on our knees from exhaustion. I looked up at the sky and estimated it was halfway afternoon. We had to find a safe place to spend the night. I didn't want to risk it finding us now that it knew we were here.

I propped up on one elbow. 'We need to look for a place to sleep.'

Tashee nodded and pointed at a rocky outcrop a little further away. 'If we make defence there, we can be safe I think.'

I nodded my approval. 'Let's have a look.' I said and looked at Naylee who had trouble breathing. 'You'd better stay here.'

'I come.' she said sharply.

'No. You need to rest after that walk.'

'I come!'

'Dammit!' I glared at her. 'You're in too much pain and it won't do us any good if your injury gets worse! Just sit tight until we come back!'

She glared back at me and wanted to say something back.

'Naylee!' said her mother. 'He's right. Rest for now.'

She glanced once at me, then nodded and laid down on her back. Her mother gave her another painkiller before we set out to the rocks.

There was enough reasonably flat surface to walk to the wider part and there we found a platform of sand in between the rocks.

'This would do.' I said.

'Water is deep and rock is high enough to not climb up easily.' Tashee said, sitting down on a rock at the end. 'We make quick defence at front and we stay tonight.'

Wendy gave a bark in agreement and I grinned. 'Well, since Wendy agrees, let's start while I can get myself to move.'

Tashee and I cut down a species of thin tree, which she and Naylee used to start building a spiked frame halfway up the rocks to the platform. I continued cutting trees and could see the glares from Naylee, who wasn't allowed to do any strenuous work. I chuckled at the image of a pouting cat in my mind. It so fitted her now.

It would soon be dark when the frame was finished with a removable part to get through. It would be secured with a row of poles and would take a lot of force to be breached. Tashee did the hunting while I kept an eye out and collected the kills while gathering roots and fruits. Back at the platform I set up a fire while Tashee prepared the food.

Naylee sulked at having to stay put. 'I could have set fire.' she said, clawing through the sand beside her.

'I'd rather you do nothing and get better soon. Otherwise it'll take too long for you to heal.' I said.

'What you care!?' she snapped. 'You're male!'

'It's exactly because I'm male!' I snapped back. 'We protect our females!'

She looked at me with open mouth. 'We're no human females!'

'I don't care! You're still female and it's in my genes that I protect any female when I can! It doesn't matter if you're human or Silth! I would even protect Wendy with my life if I'd have to!' I said and Wendy moved up to me, covering my face in loving little licks. She made me chuckle and I wondered just how much she understood me. 'Why are you giving me such a hard time?' I asked Naylee while I cuddled Wendy.

She looked away and I looked at Tashee who gave me a gentle smile. 'We've had some bad experiences with males before. And in our culture we're not so lucky it seems.'

'Sorry.' I said softly. 'I didn't mean to drag up bad memories.'

Tashee came closer and handed me a leaf bowl with fruit. 'You couldn't know. But I was a little surprised when you said "our females".'

I gave her a half smile. 'I didn't mean like you were mine or anything. Just that I consider you friends now and part of my little weird world here.'

'Thank you.'

She moved back to hand a bowl to Naylee and I thought I saw a smile when she glanced quickly back at me.

***

In the next days we cut more trees and constructed a log floor on which we erected a framework and slowly a hut to shelter us from the elements. I was happy to see my wound healed nicely and I could move more freely. Even better was Naylee's progress and I noticed they probably healed faster than humans. That would be of tactical value for the military and I stared out over the water. It wouldn't be of much use to take note of such things because I expected not to return home anyway.

We only heard the thing's roar once since the time we fled the bunker, but we kept up the discipline to hunt in pairs and keep the entrance closed when we were together at the hut.

Apart from that I started to feel like I was on a vacation, sitting on a rock at the back of the hut, fishing, watching girls swim in bikini.

My eyes grew wide. "Bikini!?" I thought, seeing Tashee swim through the water nearby.

She splashed around a bit, dove to the bottom in a graceful move, then shot back up.

She shook her head and found me staring at her. 'Something you never seen before?' she asked, smiling brightly.

'Ah, no, well, not really.' I stammered. 'There are some feline species on my planet who swim. Just not as graceful.'

A shadow appeared under water next to her and Naylee came up for air.

'Let's eat.' Tashee said and they swam back to the beach where they shook themselves dry.

I turned halfway and watched as they walked into the hut, their fur shining from the water. Tashee's was completely black but Naylee had a sheen of dark red on it. They wore just their military bras, which were like sport bras, and slightly loose sort of boxer shorts. Now I could see Tashee had a nice size chest, C cup I guessed, while Naylee had an equally nice chest in B size. Their tales moved along with their steps and it was one of the sexiest things I'd ever seen, if not the sexiest thing.

'We do swim when we can on our planet.' said Tashee. 'I was dying to do it when we were settled.'

I nodded. 'I can imagine. I hadn't thought of taking one myself yet. But then I never was one to go to the beach to swim and ogle women like comrades of mine loved to.'

'Ogle?' she asked.

I felt a blush coming up, but I thought it better to explain. 'Look at beautiful women for enjoyment, mostly in a sexual way.'

She gave me a slight grin. 'Does that give same reaction of body?'

I saw her eyes go down to my hips and realised the bulge pressing against my pants. 'Shit!' I said and turned my back to her. 'Sorry. I didn't mean to look at you like that.'

'Like what?' asked Naylee who had been busy with checking how much food was available.

'He might not have same sense as Silth males, but body does react in same way to us.' Tashee giggled and stretched one finger as a hint.

Naylee had to ponder about it for a moment, then snapped at me. 'Bad male! You also worse!'

I knew it wasn't completely my fault, but I did feel shame and shrank. 'I didn't mean to!'

Tashee shushed Naylee. 'He not that bad. Other males would have taken advantage or tried to grab us.' she said and laid her hands on my shoulders.

The cool sensation of her furry, wet hands was surprisingly soothing.

'Rafe first male I trust in long time.' she said softly with a hint of sadness. 'Even if enemy.'

I laid one hand on hers and looked up, giving her a gentle smile. 'Don't trust me too much. I still have genes that push certain urges onto males when it comes to attractive women.'

She chuckled and pricked my skin with her claws. 'We have good defence.'

I grimaced at the prickly sensation. 'I'll be good! I promise! It was meant as a compliment!'

She leaned down to whisper in my ear, 'Thank you for praise.' then gave me a soft purr and nudge of her muzzle against my cheek. 'I'm in mood for fish.' she said as she started preparing with Naylee.

I glanced back long enough to see Naylee look at her mother, then at me and shake her head. I imagined this vacation might have its own difficulties.

I rubbed my chin after eating, it was time to cut that beard back again. I didn't mind having a beard, I only didn't want it to get too long and it had been a while since I last took my knife to my skin.

I grabbed a bowl of water, rinsed my beard and scratched carefully along it with my sharp blade. I probably wouldn't get it all, but it was better than leaving it all to grow longer. I checked in the reflection of the blade after each part of my face until Tashee came up to me.

'You not see everything well? Still patches of hair left.' she said, examining my face.

'It's difficult without a good mirror, so I'll have to make do with this.'

She held up her hand to me. 'Let me?'

'Give a former enemy my sharp knife and let it take it to my throat?'

Her ears flattened a little with guilt and I put the hilt of my knife into her hand. 'I think I'll trust you with my life.' I said, smiling softly at her.

She smiled back at me and proceeded with a little nervousness to finish shaving me. I liked how she caressed my face with her fingers and would ask her to shave me from now on.

***

It was Naylee's and mine turn to hunt and I had Wendy go along with Tashee while she went looking for firewood. At least that made me feel better than letting her go alone.

We were lucky and caught a pig after a chase and having to shoot it several times before it went down. We gutted it quickly and dragged the rest down to the beach where we let it bleed on a couple of stakes into the sea. That way there'd be no blood to attract predators.

Naylee looked rather proud of the big kill and I smiled at her.

'What?' she asked, looking at me with suspicion.

'It's just good to see you smile.' I said.

She looked away. 'Why you care?'

I sighed. 'Because I'd like to see you happy. You'd look more beautiful too.'

'Stop being nice!' she said.

'Why? Just so you can sulk? I know Tashee wants to see you happy too!'

She glared at me. 'You know nothing about mother!'

'Look. I don't know why you hate me so much, but I know she loves you and it makes her unhappy to see you like this.' I said, getting a bit angry.

She pushed me onto the sand and pounced on my chest, extending her claws. 'You know nothing about mother! About the pain given to her! Nothing!'

I pushed up despite the bleeding pricks into my skin. 'Then tell me! I won't know otherwise how to make you stop hating me!'

Naylee's jaw trembled and I saw tears welling up in her eyes, making my anger dissipate for the urge to hold her.

'Naylee!' said Tashee, who had hurried closer. 'Why?'

Naylee looked at her mother and at Wendy, who gave her a growl, then jumped up and ran away along the beach.

'You okay?' asked Tashee, sitting down on her knees to check my chest.

'I'm fine.' I said, sitting up. 'I just wish I'd knew what was eating her.'

'Eating?'

'Worrying. Why she's in such a bad mood.'

Tashee looked down. 'I should explain.' she said softly.

I put my hand on hers in her lap. 'If it's too painful, don't. I'll just shut up about it.'

She shook her head. 'I must. She carries my pain with her.' she said and looked up at me. 'She hates males because of what happened to me, how she was born.'

I felt a hint of what she might say and squeezed her hand a little, giving her my full attention.

'I was very young and thought I fell in love with son of high official. He came by house often because of father's work. He was handsome male and spoke sweet words to me.' she said and a soft smile came to her face. 'He gave me little gifts and sometimes came just for me. Then one time he took me to secluded place in garden, where we sat close and he started undressing me.' The smile went away and I waited for her to continue.

'I was afraid, but also excited. I heard about male and female by that time. He took me then, and it hurt but I was afraid he no longer liked me if I wanted to stop. When he was done he gave me kiss and promised to come back with present.' she said, took my hand in hers and I felt a tremble through them.

'He did came back, bringing gifts and taking me when it was possible. It hurt much less and I thought I was going to marry him. Then one day I heard father say he was marrying a daughter of other high official.' Tears fell down Tashee's cheeks. 'I cry for long time, then find out when doctor check on me I was pregnant with his child. I bring up courage and go to him and he laugh, saying the child not his and sending me away. When father found out he was ashamed of me. I was bad woman and shunned by society. I met older woman who took me in after I ran away. She knew more like me and helped me with birth, then bring child to parents who would raise her. I went to military as only place for me to get work.'

She wiped away her tears, then put her hands back on mine. 'I heard few things of her growing up and was happy to know she was okay. But then she try to get job and they see her papers are false. They sent her away and she found out about her birth. Then she tried to look for me and end up going into military where she had rough time. When she found me I said I was very sorry and asked forgiveness. She only want to be with me and we spent night crying and talking.' Tashee's sad smile made my heart skip a beat. 'We were chosen to go on secret and dangerous mission. Then came here and did battle with you and ended up here on island to survive.'

SciFurz
SciFurz
2,048 Followers
12