Abandoned with the Enemy Ch. 04

Story Info
A heroic deed, the kill, and a future with a surprise.
4.8k words
4.78
38.6k
128

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SciFurz
SciFurz
2,064 Followers

*The last part already and it feels so short. But I started on the sequel today and that one actually starts with some steamy bits for once. I only had a few plotlines written down and hadn't even planned on starting that way. Damned dirty mind when it comes to female creatures..

*Literotica rules apply

*****

We kept up the routine for a few days until we were satisfied with the amount of fuel for the fire stashed into the room. I was concerned the thing might find out something was going on but it seemed it didn't.

When the time came to lure that monster and trap it in the room we were very nervous. I had a hard time convincing the girls that I'd lure it in on my own. I would be more free to move if they were safe and not close to me and they had to reluctantly agree.

'Stay safe..' Naylee whispered, her voice slightly trembling with worry and kissed me as if I'd never come back.

Tashee didn't say anything but held me tight, raining kisses on me. Even Wendy demanded to be hugged for a while.

My heart went into overdrive when I went down the tree with the grenade. I closed the side entrance behind me, preventing the chance it might decide to come in through there and moved into the observation room, now smelling like the jungle from all the greenery we put in there. I made sure the path from the door near the nest to the other door was free of obstacles that could get in my way. If it hindered the monster I had no problems with it.

My plan was to use myself as bait to lure it into the room, close the second door behind me when it chased me, then run through the hallway to toss in the grenade and close the first door before getting the hell out. I never liked waiting and learned to control my impatience during missions, but this time it was torture. The future here was at stake and if it was just mine I would care less, but the future of two gorgeous, loving creatures was at stake too. My nervous heartbeat was joined by the warmth of my love for them and it relaxed me a little.

I heard a low rumbling coming from the other side of the corridor. The thing had arrived! My heartbeat shot up and I hoped the animal wasn't able to hear it. But then it had to discover me or the trap wouldn't work. For a moment I wanted to run away. To get away from a fear I hadn't had before despite having been in several deadly situations. Only those were against intelligent beings, not a voracious mindless eating machine.

I manned up because I had to do it for Tashee, Naylee and Wendy. They were all that mattered now. I gripped the grenade tightly.

'YO! UGLY!' I shouted in the doorway. How cliché could I be? But I had no time to think up historical one-liners.

It was too dark to see clearly, but I did see it almost filling the corridor. Fuck! It was much bigger than it looked from a distance. I wanted to piss my pants.

'YOUR FOOD IS WAITING HERE!' I shouted, wanting it to rush me and get it over with.

It let out a low rumbling and stepped forward. Not sure if my eyes played tricks on me, but I could swear it was grinning at me from the little I saw of the dark green dinosaur thing. If I had to guess it was close to the infamous raptors. Maybe a mini T-Rex.

I didn't like how it just moved slowly towards me, and not run at me as I expected. Shit, this thing might be smarter than we anticipated. I hate how I could have underestimated an enemy. I grabbed a rock at my feet and threw it. It bounced of its head and it let out a roar which was deafening in these confined spaces. I did get it to run at me and I sprinted to the other side of the room. At the door I looked over my shoulder to see it running through the cut of branches at me. I grabbed the door. Waited as long as I dared. Pulled hard at it to close it behind me and ran through the hallway door, back to the first door. I heard it growling louder and stopped dead in my tracks when its head appeared from the first doorway.

FUCKSHITMOTHERFUCKINGHELLSHIT! It had turned around and come back! SHIT! For a second I saw its eye focus on me, then I willed my legs into turning around and run.

I heard it rumble and run after me and I nearly lost all thoughts except for the one that said flee. I crashed through the bend in the hallway. Probably bruised my shoulder badly. Heard it behind me. Ran, too late in noticing the junction to the side entrance, kept running. Crash through another corner. Thing still behind me, maybe a little farther but never far enough. Can't miss this junction. Push myself to the left. Nearly lost my footing and stumbled for a moment before regaining control of my feet and ran for the outside.

My girls saw me sprinting out of the entrance and expected an explosion, but when the thing rushed out after me panic gripped their hearts.

'RAFE!' I heard Naylee scream. She and Tashee rushed down the tree and I yelled for them to stay put. I would not let them get near this thing!

I sprinted into the side entrance, hoping to increase the distance in the hallways where it was slowed down by its size. I needed to think! How do I trap it!? I ran to the observation room and turned to see it wait at the other side of the hallway, observing me. It seemed to wait until I go into the room or down the other hallway. Either way it would try to cut off my path.

I went through the different outcomes in my mind when I heard it roar and twitch.

'GET OUT RAFE!' I heard Naylee yell from behind the thing. She must have attacked it to distract it from me!

I ran down the hallway and outside, where I turned the corner to see her coming my way with the thing following her closely.

'I told you to stay put!' I said as we both ran back into the bunker.

'You better not think we stay and only watch when you in danger! We kill you ourselves!' she said. 'And we have drone looking for us!'

'What!?'

'Silth drone has found us! Is flying outside!'

'Great! Now we have two problems at once!' I said, but that drone had to wait for now. 'We'll deal with that later! That monster ran back the other way before I could close the first door! I couldn't trap it!'

'We try with both of us!'

'Okay!' I said and we rushed to the second door which was nearest.

The thing had kept on following us and within a moment we sprinted into the room and hope for it to follow again. It did! We ran off to the first door but when we reached it I saw it stop and move back.

'Wait!' I said to Naylee.

We stood still at the first door and the thing paused at the second door.

'We not able to trap it if it evades our plan.' Naylee said, panting a little.

'Move closer to the door. See what it does.'

She stepped sideways and the thing stepped backwards.

'Shit! It anticipates our moves.'

'I will close other door.' whispered Tashee from the hallway. 'But need monster further into room to safely reach it. Give me count of fifteen to get to door.'

'Be careful..' I whispered, watching Tashee disappear out of the corner of my eye. 'You count, Naylee.'

I moved closer to the thing and it moved forward as well. I was afraid it had come to that. I took a few deep breaths and stepped back, making it move back as well, then forward again just as Naylee whispered 'Fifteen.'.

'Get ready to run away.' I said and took a few steps forward.

It seemed to mock me with a grin as it stepped forward, like it knew it had me. Then I saw a flash of black shoot into the room behind it, grab the door and shut it quickly with a loud bang. I turned around and sprinted to our door where Naylee just left. Grabbing the door I pulled it with me, then saw the thing had come right after me and moved in fast! I could have counted the scales on its head and fangs in its mouth up close, then slammed the door on its muzzle. Its muzzle stuck between the door and the doorway!

'SHITFUCKGODDAMMIT!' I screamed out of fear and anger.

My whole body trembled at how close that thing had come to kill me. It growled and wriggled its muzzle, trying to further pry open the door but I managed to keep it from getting out further. It also refused to pull back and let me shut the door. Damn, how it's breath stank of death.

'TOSS THE GRENADE!' I screamed, pulling at the door handle with all my might.

'You'll get hit!' said Tashee.

'Just do it! I'll survive!'

'No!' said Naylee. 'Too dangerous!'

'DO IT BEFORE I CAN'T HOLD IT ANYMORE!'

Tashee grabbed into my pockets and pulled out the grenade, popping the cap. The thing roared and gave the door a jerk, bumping me into Tashee and she dropped the grenade.

'GET OUT!' I yelled at the girls.

'I make it!' Tashee shouted and went for the grenade, but Wendy was faster and snatched it up while sprinting through the open door.

'WENDY!' screamed Tashee, just as another jerk from the thing made me lose my grip on the door and tumbled me back.

It roared and snapped its fangs behind itself just as we dove into the side hallway and the grenade exploded.

The fire blasted through the door for a second before the shockwave slammed the door shut. It had to be worse than walking on the sun in there. The screaming roars of the thing didn't last long.

Tashee cried as she called for Wendy, and despite being hardened in battle I couldn't stop my eyes from leaking. My first friend here was gone. We wouldn't see her again.

The door was too hot to the touch, and I saw fire and smoke coming out of the rooms where it kept its nest and killed prey. The fire must have blasted through the ducts and set it all on fire. The stench of burning and rotting meat spread through the hallway and I was about to leave when a sharp light appeared at the other end. The drone had come in!

'Quick!' I said, picking up Tashee. 'That drone is coming here!'

Tashee wiped her eyes and followed Naylee back the other way.

'We hide here.' Naylee said and we locked ourselves into the observation room at the side.

I sat down at the far end and let my tears flow at the thought of Wendy getting killed in that blast. She really knew what she was doing and she had saved us at the cost of her own life. Tashee and Naylee moved up close to me, wiping their eyes.

'She loved you..' Naylee said softly.

'All of us..' I said with a lump in my throat.

We sat in silence, hearing the occasional sputtering of rotting meat getting cooked by the heat. The carcasses must have been a good source of fuel for the fire. Tashee's ears pricked up at the humming sound of the probe and gestured to keep quiet. It was probably recording everything to check for survivors. When it had disappeared from Tashee's senses she let out a sigh.

'Maybe it think we dead now.' she said.

I nodded. 'I hope so.'

We waited for a long while before daring to take a peek outside the door. Carefully we snuck through the hallways and Naylee gestured to the outside. We peeked outside, just in time to see the Silth probe encounter our earlier friend. The two probes seemed to examine each other for a while, then flew away in opposite sides.

'They know now island is known to both our sides.' Tashee said. 'They not come back.'

'They better not.' I said and moved to the burning rooms.

The heat and smoke prevented us from coming close and we went back. Just before leaving the bunker Naylee halted.

'What is it?' I whispered, seeing her turn her ears this way and that.

'Whining.' she whispered and Tashee listened with her.

'Wendy.' she said, moving back into the hallway.

I followed the women and they led me to the corner room. Inside they looked up at a grill into the duct at the ceiling.

'Lift.' Naylee said to me and I clamped my hands for her to step on.

She pulled hard at the grill until it finally came loose, releasing a waft of warm air, then stuck her upper body inside, only to come back out with a soft whining and partially singed Wendy.

'Wendy!' I cheered as she stepped down and handed me our saviour in my arms.

She looked dazed from the blast and gave me a slight grin while my heart was in a twist from happiness. 'She must have climbed up at the duct and then get thrown to this end from the blast..'

I kissed her muzzle a thousand times before she murmured it was enough.

Tashee chuckled as she scratched Wendy's ear. 'I hunt down biggest prey for you next time.'

Wendy murmured her approval and closed her eyes, breathing softly.

'Time to get some sleep.' I said. 'We'll check this out later when the fire has gone out.'

We went back to the tree where I checked Wendy for any wounds but found none to my relief. We let her sleep while we took a quick bite and settled for the remainder of the night.

***

Wendy looked much better the next morning and judging from her appetite was healthy. We went into the bunker and held our noses while we found charred remains of the carcasses, most of it had burned hot enough to turn into ashes. The door to the observation room was still warm and the fire inside had burned hot enough to leave only ashes of the thing.

'I hope smell gets out fast.' Naylee said. 'Otherwise I not live here.'

'Well, we won't have to worry about that thing walking around, so it should be pretty safe to stay outside for as long as it takes to clean up this mess.' I said. 'If we keep some of those small bushes with the sweet smelling flowers inside it shouldn't be too bad until it really fades away.'

Tashee nodded. 'We keep doors open while going back to hut, then come back later to work on this.'

***

I was distracted by thinking up plans for the bunker and feeling happy about getting rid of that thing and turning this island back into a vacation spot again for a while when we went back down the stream, before I noticed there was something different about Tashee and Naylee. I watched the two women walk in front of me, smiled at the sexy sway of their tails and hips, then felt my heart skip a beat. They weren't wearing their clothes anymore! I put up a tent instantly and knew it was no use trying to think of something else. Damn, that sight was just hypnotic.

Luckily we reached the hut without me tripping or walking into things while my eyes were glued to their perfect tushies. It was still as we left it, apart from scavengers taking most of the fish and meat we had left behind. The rest of it we tossed out.

I put down the bags and smiled at Tashee walking up to me, her pink nipples showing clearly through her fur. She didn't say a word and pulled down my shorts, releasing the erection that had needed attention since it awoke. She kissed me and soon our mouths were locked into a new experience in passion, our tongues exploring each other while she moved her soft fingers along my shaft and balls.

She pulled me down on the bed of leaves in between her legs and guided me to her wet mound. I was already slick and I could slide in easily despite her tightness. She sucked in her breath as my tip entered her and I gave her a moment to get used to it. She then pulled me closer and I pumped slowly deeper into her, her heat flowing into me.

She moaned and pushed up her hips when I filled her completely, then wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me in for more kissing while I moved slowly in and out of her. Her moaning as we kissed made me lose some of my control and I growled in the best feeling I had in my lifetime. She moaned harder and I felt her gripping me tighter everywhere.

It didn't take long for her to gasp and push her hips harder against me. The pressure between us was at its highest and we both let go into a hot and pulsating climax, growling and moaning as we tried not to choke on our passionate kissing.

When she relaxed I pushed myself up on my elbows and saw her cry. 'Did I hurt you?' I asked, panic filling my heart of hurting the woman I loved dearly. 'Are you okay? I'm really sorry if I did..'

She put her finger on my lips and smiled gently at me. 'Have experienced love inside for first time..' she whispered.

I smiled softly at her and kissed her nose. 'I'll try and make up for all the times you had to miss it..' I whispered.

'Then you have lots of work before you.' she chuckled softly. 'Even if you already made me forget all about it right now.'

'Make me forget now too.' said Naylee softly beside us.

I reached out my hand and caressed her cheek. 'With pleasure.'

My erection had no chance to go down with these hot creatures in front of me and Naylee straddled me as I sat on my knees. She was just as tight and wet and it was heaven when she slid down on me and moaned.

'Wonderful..' she whispered in my neck. 'Am happy to give you first time..'

'The both of you make me feel like I have my first time with you..' I whispered and ran my hands along Naylee's back. 'Thank you..'

Naylee smiled proudly at me and kissed me, nibbling gently on my tongue as she grinded her hips against me, pushing me hard inside her. She and Tashee were so hot inside I wondered for a moment if I could ever go limp again, whether we were having sex or not, then lost all reasoning as waves of pleasure made her moan and pull me tighter against her.

I moved my hips with her, pulses of electricity shooting from my tip into my balls as I pressed deep inside her. I wanted to stay inside these women forever, giving and receiving love for the rest of my days.

Naylee's desire must have been as big as Tashee's because soon she buckled her hips and gripped me tighter and came with low groans, while her sudden tighter grip on my erection made me release inside her.

Panting softly we kissed and Tashee moved closer on her knees. I put my arm around her waist and kissed her, then alternated between both of them before they pulled me down on the bed and snuggled up to me.

'Now I'm really convinced if all human men knew how fantastic Silth women are, they'd surrender at once in any conflict when confronted by them.' I chuckled.

'If Silth women knew how thick human men are, they volunteer to fight at front.' Tashee grinned.

'Ah, so it's true your males are thinner?'

She nodded. 'Probably why most males dislike humans and we never had real peace.'

'I satisfied with this piece.' chuckled Naylee, stroking my still hard erection.

'You have no idea how much it means for a man to hear that from one he loves..' I said and kissed her.

'I not satisfied.' said Tashee and I looked puzzled at her. 'I maybe never satisfied with you.' she said and kissed me. 'Need you constantly.'

'Then I'll make it my goal in life to keep you from being satisfied and have you want me forever.' I grinned.

***

When I woke up I thought nothing better existed in my life. I cherished the time they slept peacefully in my arms, and kissed them softly as they woke up. Desire overwhelmed us and I tasted Tashee's intimate juices while Naylee used her mouth on me. Then it was Naylee's turn to come on my tongue before Tashee made me climax with her excellent tongue and rode me into another simultaneous climax. Naylee didn't give me much rest and we soon were on our way to bliss again.

When the women had cuddled up to me, purring loudly, I noticed Wendy had excused herself outside and now grinned at me. I grinned back and beckoned for her to join our family time. She laid down on my chest and gave me her kisses while Tashee and Naylee ruffled her fur. I was wrong when I thought there was nothing better. This moment of pure love was.

***

We stayed at the hut for several days, then took everything we had with us and went up the hill to the bunker again. The smell had faded just a little, but it did get better after we got all remaining bones and ashes out, burying them outside in a patch I had marked for creating a vegetable garden. The women brought water while I scrubbed the floors, walls and ceilings several times during the first days, and after moving in those sweet flowers we could hardly tell what had been here before.

SciFurz
SciFurz
2,064 Followers
12