Abbey's Unexpected Visitors

Story Info
Home invaders tap into college girl's submissive fantasy.
6.3k words
4.57
180.6k
185

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abbey had had enough, plain and simple. She still couldn't believe the nerve of that little whore. How had the night turned sideways and, more importantly, what had gotten into her so-called 'best' friend?

The college senior had been at the local nightclub with her housemate Jasmine. It was Abbey's birthday, and supposedly her housemate was there to be the designated driver and help her hook up with a handsome guy. Yet what had Jasmine done instead? The covetous little slut had cock-blocked all the hottest guys at the bar and in one case managed to steal a dreamy-eyed, six-pack muscled male specimen right out from under her!

Abbey was too shy to compete with Jasmine even though Abbey was every bit as alluring. The sexy brunette was tall, her eyes a pretty green with 34C breasts that stood out on her slender body. At the moment she was wearing a strapless black dress that said 'Come get me' to any male lucky enough to be within visual range. Despite all of that, and still very much nursing that feeling of betrayal, Abbey was in no mood for sex...or anything for that matter, besides eating chocolate ice cream, one of her favorite comfort foods.

Abbey was oblivious as she unlocked the door to the house she and Jasmine rented. The girl threw her keys on the kitchen counter and promptly took the steps two at a time up to the shower. 'Well, if I'm going to throw myself a pity party I might as well be squeaky clean,' she thought. Abbey was still sweaty from all the dancing and grinding at the club, fruitless though all the effort had turned out to be.

With a sigh of contentment, the young brunette turned on the water and stepped underneath the showerhead's heavenly warmth. She delighted in the fogged-up mirror as the cocoon of heat relaxed her pores and every muscle one by one. She wondered if Jasmine would even be coming back tonight. Knowing her, and the way that one fraternity hunk had been eyeing her, Abbey doubted that she would be seeing her roomie anytime soon.

Coming out cleansed and renewed after her shower, Abbey almost felt like the evening might be salvageable after all. She stepped out of the shower, dried off with a large, fluffy white towel, and then tossed it on the tiled floor. She opened the door to the hallway and stepped out, ready to head for her bedroom and get changed into her pajamas.

Her eyes widened in shock at what she saw. Two men in masks, black shirts and jeans were carrying an expensive TV monitor from Jasmine's room and had just reached the landing at the top of the stairs.

Recalling everything much later, Abbey wasn't sure why she hadn't screamed right away. She had very little time anyway though, because the taller of the two men leapt over to her and pulled a pistol on her. He was pointing it at her head and had her thrust up against the wall. Naked and trembling, Abbey began to sputter and beg.

"Please, don't hurt me!"

"Shut up, bitch! We were just helping ourselves to some nice merchandise here, but you just HAD to interrupt us, didn't you?" The burglar managed to make it sound like she had been inconveniencing them. The nerve! Abbey opened her mouth.

"Look, just go. I...I won't say anything, I promise. Just...take it. Take what you want."

In the background she had heard the other burglar cursing. The other man had been trying to carefully lower the TV to the ground without throwing out his back. Now he hissed at his companion.

"Damn it, Vick. I told you this was a bad idea." The man's accent was thick Russian whereas his companion's was Midwestern.

"Shut up, Dmitri. You always see the negative side to everything. You fail to realize that this is an opportunity." Vick was holding Abbey by the throat, the barrel of the gun nudged at the opening of Abbey's sex. "Are you going to be good and behave, bitch? Or am I going to have to get rough with you?"

Abbey was mortified when she realized that her pussy was actually getting warm. The horrid truth was that this was frighteningly similar to one of her rape fantasies - to be discovered and taken by a home intruder. She'd even confided her fantasy to her ex-boyfriend, and they'd toyed with the idea of acting out a scenario not unlike this one.

The young brunette quivered as Vick brought his mouth close to her ear. He flicked the point of the gun up and down, gently stroking the girl's clit. "Well, you sexy bitch? Answer me. I can't hear you."

Abbey groaned as he pulled the gun away, handing it to his companion. Vick then brought his hand back to her well-trimmed pubic mound, cupping her sex and rubbing his fingers up and down her slit. She bit her lip and looked away as he taunted her. "I expect an answer, little slut. I'm going to finger your pussy until I get one." He began rubbing her clit with those ruthless fingers. The gorgeous brunette risked a glance at her captor and her eyes nearly bugged out when she saw the gigantic bulge in his pants. 'His cock must be enormous,' she thought.

Her pussy hummed with pleasant recognition as Vick continued to finger her soft folds, his digits gliding with an effortless rhythm as her clitoris hardened with need and budding pleasure. She whimpered, shaking her head.

"Please...stop!" But inside a different side to her was screaming 'More! Put your fingers inside me!' The young brunette groaned as Vick bent down to twirl his tongue around one of her nipples, turning it into a pebbled, aching little bud. Then he abruptly took the gun back from his companion as he took a step back. Pointing the weapon at the naked girl, he flicked it in the direction of the nearest bedroom.

"Come on, slut. You and me are going to have some fun while my buddy finishes loading up all our merchandise."

Abbey almost smiled when she heard Dmitri's string of curses, some of them quite creative and some of them definitely not in English. Vick gave him the finger. "You can have your turn with her once I'm done." Then he turned back to Abbey, who realized her pussy was practically quivering in anticipation.

"Move that cute ass, bitch. Come ON." He slapped her left butt cheek hard, and it made a resounding SMACK. Startled, the young brunette hurried ahead into the bedroom. When she turned around Vick was eyeing her attractive figure, his gaze roving over her cute, heart-shaped face with the shoulder-length glossy black hair. He proceeded to admire her impressively-sized breasts, smooth belly, lean hips, and pouting pussy lips. He stared at her pubic thatch and her exposed pussy for the longest time as if savoring and salivating over the prospect of a unique feast.

"Please...you can still let me go," she begged. Just saying the words made her hot. Her pussy was thrumming with heat now, the need starting to course from her loins up through her aching breasts. She crossed one arm over her pussy and the other over her breasts for the sake of modesty, but it was more out of automatic decorum than anything. She found herself secretly wondering what the intruder's cock looked like. How long was it? How thick?

Her eyes strayed to the bulge in his jeans, and Vick chuckled.

"Your words say one thing, little cunt. Your eyes - well, those say something else, don't they? You want to see Little Vick, eh?" He put the gun on the top of the dresser, close enough so he could grab it in an instant if necessary. Then he dropped his pants, yanking off his boots, socks, and boxers until he was naked from the waist down. His cock sprang upward like a fleshy spear, pointing directly at Abbey's exposed slit.

"Look at that. He knows what he wants," Vick growled.

"Please. No...you can't put that thing inside me." Her fantasy was boiling over, her pussy moistening with each heartbeat as she stared at the intruder's elongating prick. It had to be eight inches already, and it wasn't even at full strength.

Vick's long cock had veins tracing it like tiny tattoos, pulsing with his need as his cock hardened further, growing into something almost obscene. He looked around the room, his focus suddenly fixating on something, Abbey had no idea what. He took a few big strides to the nightstand, fumbling through some of the drawers.

"Don't you sluts have sex toys anywhere? You'd look good in handcuffs."

Before she even knew she was saying, the words were already escaping from her lips. "Bottom drawer, back right." Oh crap. Had she really just revealed the location of the leather handcuffs, one of Jasmine's kinky toys? 'What's wrong with me?' Abbey gaped.

The muscular intruder took out the pair of bracelets and grinned.

"Thanks, bitch. You were awfully quick to answer. Now get on your knees."

When she hesitated Vick stepped up to her, nudging the barrel of his gun at her clit as he growled in her ear and pinched her nipples. "When I say, kneel, bitch, I mean it."

"OW...Okay, okay!" she yelped. Her pussy was dripping now, her body all too aware of this strong male holding her at his mercy. It was the quintessential core of her most intense sexual fantasies, to be dominated like this. As inappropriate as the situation was, right now she was finding it so hard to deny her pent-up desires. These needs had seethed, painfully dormant, for far too long.

The beautiful brunette went down on her knees. Vick knelt down and snapped the cuffs in place around Abbey's wrists, keeping her hands in front of her. He took a step back and admired the girl, sitting naked and upright on her knees, wrists cuffed close together with breasts jutting outward to complete the submissive pose. Her expressive green eyes looked up at him with a mixture of fear and, if he didn't know better...anticipation.

"What do you think, slut? Should my buddy and I kill you before we leave? We don't like to leave witnesses." Was he serious? Should she scream? The nearest neighbor was half a mile down the road though, so what good would it do?

"No! Please Sir! Don't," Abbey begged. Vick was still wearing his ski mask, so she couldn't read his expression very well.

"Mmm. Well it would be a shame to kill such a fine piece of pussy and ass." He walked back and forth, his eyes roving over her nubile young body in ways that had her pussy starting to cream up. He put the gun back on the dresser and then knelt down, swiftly kissing her. The act caught her off guard, and she groaned into his mouth, his tongue plundering hers as his hands cupped her sensitive tits. She started to kiss him back, her pussy dripping as his hand cupped her again. She rocked against his hand, moaning all the while.

When he pulled back, his eyes bored into hers. Her jaw was slack, her pussy throbbing. She looked down at his cock, particularly fascinated by the pearled drop of pre-cum at its tip. "You nasty, horny little slut. You're getting wet, aren't you? Your sticky juices are all over my hand! Look at how messy you got me," he growled, wiping her own fluids across her supple cones. "Now where were we? Oh yes. I had just decided to let your sexy ass live. In return I hope you can meet my expectations, and the first one is this - you'll call me Master or Sir. Is that understood?"

Abbey slowly nodded. When she didn't speak up fast enough, he slapped her left breast - though not hard enough to cause any real pain, just to create new sensations which only added to her arousal.

"Uhhh." Speak up, slut. What do you call me?"

"Master."

"Good." Vick proceeded to take off his shirt so that she could see his torso, rippling with muscles. He was no bodybuilder, but the man clearly worked out and kept healthy. The young brunette found her cunt moistening with need as she latched onto the sight of his cock once more.

"Yes, I see what you want. Okay, come get it, slut. Crawl over here and suck my cock." He picked up the gun again and used it to motion her over to him.

Feeling humiliated and oddly thrilled, the naked brunette crawled over to Vick until his heavy testicles hung just in front of her mouth.

"Wait, suck my balls first, bitch." Abbey felt a surge of arousal at the sight of that huge cock so close to her face.

'Go with it,' she thought to herself. She let the fantasy take over, making her feel liberated in a weird way. She hungrily lapped at Vick's testicles, fondling the soft folds between her lips. Sucking on one testicle long and hard, she relished the man's soft moans, then switched to the other testicle, sucking just as tenderly as she felt his body tense up with pleasure and the effort to repress his burgeoning instinct to come. As the beautiful brunette lapped, sucked, and tenderly laved the intruder's testicles she felt an odd sense of power over him.

Vick meanwhile held her hair back from her face, caressing her scalp as she continued to lick and make soft slurping sounds. "Mmmm...you're doing so good, little cunt. Now let's see how much of me you can take between those pretty lips, shall we?" Abbey no sooner heard those words, and she was already licking up from the base of his cock to the tip, twirling her tongue along his glans, teasing his bulbous head with deft strokes.

Vick groaned as he set the handgun down. In the back of her mind Abbey was aware that she could bite down hard now to incapacitate him and take his weapon. But she found, to her astonishment something which was as bizarre as it was true - that she didn't want to.

Instead the slender brunette smothered the head of Vick's cock, slurping loudly as she vacuumed in the tip. Her cuffed hands played with his testicles, caressing the soft folds in ways similar to what her mouth had done earlier. His soft groans and grunts spurred her on, exciting her and making her pussy warm and wet, pulsing with a fiery need all its own. Soon the big-breasted brunette was pressing her lips firmly around his shaft and impaling her mouth on his rigid meat. She relaxed her throat as her tongue cradled the underside of his shaft, slurping loudly as her lips rushed down towards his pubic curls.

"AAAHHH! Damn, little slut. You're a cock-munching whore aren't you?" Vick grunted even deeper and with genuine appreciation as Abbey's mouth bottomed out on his shaft, her nose pressed against his crotch. "OOoohhh yeah, little cunt. Sniff my crotch with my shaft down your throat. Uhhh!!!" Vick growled, holding the back of her head as he thrust his cock forward into her mouth with short little bursts.

She relaxed her throat further, preventing the gag reflex, and pressed her mouth as tightly around his cock as she could. She felt his hot manhood straining inside her mouth, yearning to gush down her throat. Yet somehow Vick held back. He half-sighed, half-growled before finally letting the girl come up for air off of his phallus. She coughed and sputtered, strings of pre-cum dangling from her lips to the tops of her supple breasts.

"Looks like I got you a little messy and returned the favor, cunt." Vick motioned at the bed. "Get up there, bitch. I want you on your hands and knees facing the headboard, ass UP."

"Yes Master." The lithesome brunette climbed onto the bed, moving into position as the intruder had asked. She felt a thrill of fear and excitement at not being able to see him even for a few seconds. What would he do next? Would it be punishment or maybe, dare she hope, a reward? She felt her pussy dripping with lust as something wet and soft prodded at her from behind.

It was a tongue. She moaned as Vick's tongue pressed into her silken folds, lapping at her juices. His rough hands cupped her ass cheeks, spreading them wider as he continued to feast on her slickened sex. His tongue darted into her slit even as his fingers rubbed devastating circles against her clit. She bit her lip to stifle a louder moan as the agony of pent-up desire tore through her loins and morphed her nipples into tight little nubs.

"Ooohh god..." she crooned, "please, Master...Uuhhh!!"

"Please what, bitch?" Vick said between slurps, his finger now plunging into her sex as his tongue continued its efforts. Meanwhile his other hand was fondling her aching breasts, pinching her nipples and squeezing her breasts like stress balls. She groaned at the mingling sensations of pain subsumed by much greater pleasure, her gathering juices trickling onto Vick's tongue. Her body was on fire all over, her little clitoris as rigid as a man's penis. Her orgasm was building, its tendrils infiltrating throughout her body like an infection. Her inner core was like a volcano destined to burst, her snatch now dripping fresh cream at a steady rate.

"Aaaaahhh! Please lick my pussy, Sir. I want to...I want to come."

"Mmmm!! SLURP!" Vick plunged two of his fingers faster into her sex, ramming them savagely into her intimate depths as she quivered and crooned.

"Yes, please. Fuck me with your fingers, Sir. Fuck my pussy just like that," she moaned, her body betraying her. Her nipples hardened, so sensitive as his hand brushed across them and then reached down between her legs, gently pinching her clitoris. That agonizing application of pressure on her over-stimulated nerve bundle nearly sent the naked captive over the edge.

"OOOohhhh. I want to come so badly, Sir. Please make me come. My pussy needs to come!" she begged. 'Oh god help me,' Abbey thought. Did she actually want this home invader to make her gush in his mouth? She felt herself lost in the oblivion of ecstasy when Vick's fingers continued to slide furiously between her legs, his thumb caressing her pearled nub until it went off like an explosion inside her loins.

Abbey squealed as her body convulsed on Vick's two fingers, her juices spurting in Vick's face. She heard the sounds of him hungrily lapping at her sex fluids, and when he finally pulled away his mouth and chin were glistening with her wetness.

"Ahh fuck. You're definitely a squirter," he growled with satisfaction. "Now turn over. I want you on your back."

Abbey flopped onto the bed. Her cuffed hands caressed Vick's chiseled chest as he hovered right above her. She looked down, biting her lip and feeling a twinge of lust re-energizing her just-sated womanhood. His huge, thick cock was poised just inches from her helplessly spread legs, and she found herself wanting to feel his length inside her, stretching her pussy. Yet Vick was abruptly sliding off the bed instead, and disappointment surged through every part of Abbey's fully aroused nakedness.

"Patience, cunt. If I'm going to pound that tight pussy, I'm going to do it my way." He came back with two pieces of clothing and tied her ankles to the bedposts, forcing her to spread her legs even wider. Now her pussy was fully exposed, its light fuzz of pubic hair and moist lips revealing a gaping slit just begging to be shoved full of cock. He pressed his mouth between her legs, tasting her one more time and lubricating the tight, wet passage even more. Then he jumped up onto the bed and knelt between her creamy thighs.

Now he poised his egg-shaped cockhead at the entrance to her pussy. Abbey watched as the first inch of his cock spread her cunt lips. Then he stopped as if frozen in time. He looked at her, his eyes harsh yet tender. Expectant.

"What do you want, little cunt? SAY IT."

Abbey licked her lips, trying to decide whether she should surrender fully to the fantasy - to this powerful male with total control who was about to take her in the most intimate place imaginable. Once she acquiesced to her forbidden desires, would she ever be the same? That was the inner battle playing out in her mind. She looked at that long, pulsing penis and said the words that her feminine instincts yearned for her to say.

"Fuck me, Sir. Please ram that cock hard into my pussy!" After she said those words Vick plunged into her damp heat like a battering ram. She gasped at the fullness as his ten-inch cock stretched her velvety sheath like a hurled spear. She clenched her hands and fought for breath as Vick's big hands gripped her by the neck and used the grip as leverage to begin plowing into her slickened snatch. The girl's body squirmed underneath him as he thrust his pelvis forward, his balls slapping forward even as his cock buried itself to the hilt in her wet and welcoming warmth.

12