Abby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god. That is really tight and uncomfortable. Can we try another position?" her voice sounded whiny and I couldn't wait to put the bit in her mouth. I quickly admired her breasts which were actually pretty big.

"Not many pony girls can achieve this position...you should be proud." I said as I removed her bra and took a second to admire her firm young breasts. She seemed a little surprised. "Just relax...the bra would get in the way and pinch your skin."

"I'm sorry Bridget...it's just really uncomfortable. Maybe if I work it for a few months I'll be able to handle it."

"Don't be silly, sweetie. You are handling it right now."

"But..." Before she could protest again, I grabbed the second strap about 3 inches above the first and pulled it into position the same way. Ignoring her whining, then I finished the other 3 straps. Her arms now formed two Vs that went upper arm, forearm, upper arm, forearm.

That's incredible Bridget...I bet only 1 in a 100 pony girls could handle this. I know I couldn't." I gave her a little hug.

Before she could say another word I had placed a thick belt around her waist and cinched it as tight as I could causing her to yelp and begin to whine again. I took the tightest leather sheath I had and pulled it up her arms and secured it at the top and to the top of her belt at the bottom. The result was a nice tidy black leather box where her bound arms were.

I turned her around to look at me and I could see the fear. "What's a matter sweetie?" I said still in character.

"I'm sorry, Bridget, it's really tight and uncomfortable. I think you should take it off."

"Nonsense. We are almost done."

I put a thick leather posture collar around her neck, buckled it tight and attached a leash to the low ceiling and her collar.

"Don't worry sweetie. The leash just makes it easier for me because it keeps you still. I grabbed a big pair of scissors off of a table behind her and quickly cut the jeans we had rolled up to put the boots on off of her body and followed it up by removing her panties.

She recoiled and wobbled precariously on her hoofs for a moment. "Did you just cut my jeans and panties off!"

"Of course, sweetie. Pony girls are naked all the time. They never wear clothing."

"But those jeans are expensive and what will I wear home?"

"Don't worry, honey. You have no use for them now and they are not my size."

"What do you mean?" I put her hair in a pony tail that was formed at the back just past the top of her head then I pulled a black leather mask over her head threading her pony tail through a ringed hole at the top. I loosened her collar, threaded the bottom of the mask under it then retightened the mask to secure it. The mask had pony ears built in that her real ears fit into and allowed her to hear normally.

"Why do I need a mask?"

"So no one can see you who you are, of course."

"Bridget, I really need you to take all of this off. It's really uncomfortable." It took me less than a minute to tightly attach the bridle and the whole time she whined about discomfort. Finally she said, "I'm so sorry, Bridget, I don't think this pony girl thing is right for me."

"It's kind of late for that now, don't you think?"

"I don't know what you mean?" she stuttered.

"Would you like to know the truth about the pony girl fetish?" I asked.

"I would." she said cautiously.

"Let me finish first." I said showing her the bit. "There is just one piece of your costume left. "

"Bridget...I don't..." I snapped the bit into place and then used a tiny Allen wrench to release a little, bowl shaped rubber flange that pinned her tongue to the bottom of her mouth and made human speech impossible. It also seemed to be quite uncomfortable and drove many girls mad when they found out that it was permanent and I never intended to take it out of their mouth.

"That probably doesn't feel too good either does it Sapphire? The first thing I do when I acquire a new pony is name her and I have named you Sapphire."

Her eyes were very wide and desperate. i was now so aroused that I could barely stand up. I usually orgasm'd during a conversion without being physically touched. It was arousing beyond words when a new pony begins to realize what has happened to them. I am addicted to the entire process and I won't stop until I physically can't continue. It's all I ever do and all I ever think about. When I'm not hunting for new girls, I'm training them at my ranch in Mexico or selling them on the pony girl slave market.

"So let me tell you the truth about the pony girl fetish like I promised... Most girls get aroused by the thought of the fetish and they think it's what they want, but the reality of being a pony girl is that it's a life full of humiliation and pain. When they are suited by an experienced owner they find out their life is hell on Earth and they would do literally anything to get the suit removed. But, once they are fully suited, they can't talk, write or even gesture. They are helpless animals."

She began to bounce around trying desperately to move her arms or to talk. "Save your energy, Sapphire. You have a long night ahead of you and trust me there is no chance of freeing yourself.

"When I invited you here tonight...that's right I'm Chad...it was a trap. You were perfect. I knew you would be disappointed that Chad didn't show up and you would be very curious about my pony girls. I also knew that you wouldn't tell anyone where you were going. Not your family or even your closest friends. Which is also why I knew that playing the nice, older confidant would seal the deal."

I attached her reins and unhooked her leash.

"Now, I'm going to tether you with my other ponies and go get a drink. I imagine that you've never been tethered naked in a bar full of people before...that should be a fun experience for you. Later I'll load you into my horse trailer and we'll head the next town. Once the cages in my trailer are full, I'll take you to Mexico to train you on my ranch.

I walked her to my other ponies and tethered her right beside them. Her terrified eyes brought me to orgasm.

Later when we left for the evening, no one seemed to notice that I had 3 pony girls instead of 2.

--

Abby

After things went dark, I had a sense that things were changing, it was exhilarating. I truly believed that I was free and enjoying life again. I was suddenly free from the confines of the awful pony girl outfit. I remember dreaming that I would never take freedom for granted again and I would never be tricked or trapped by anyone again either.

--

Bridget

The man looking at Sapphire was actually pretty cute. I had not converted many men and the ones I had were only because they came to rescue one of my conversions. Men are hard to handle...even when converted. Their size makes them dangerous. The training was rigorous and I had to constantly be on guard. When their training was sufficient I immediately sold them and they are all serving somewhere in the world and their life is a living hell, I made some money on them, but the risk is certainly not worth the reward.

This one was different, though. The second I saw the look on his face with Sapphire, it was as if I needed to convert him if it was the last thing I ever did. I took my time and was very careful, not completing the conversion process until one full week after we met. He fell right into my finely webbed trap. As I drive down the highway in New Mexico on the way to retrieve him from a close friend who I have left him in care of for three months, I am nervous and excited. On my last trip, I acquired Sapphire and 6 more pony girls. All 7 have completed 80 days of training and are coming along nicely. I left them in the care of my trusted assistants who are some of the best in the business, so I know they are in good hands. I usually recruit new ponies twice a year, but the man...whom I have named Abby is finished with his time with my friend and is ready to be picked up. I decided to acquire him and 6 more ponies before returning to the ranch. Conversions are my lifeblood and just two trips a year will not be enough to satisfy my urges which are intensifying.

Before I knew it, I was 10 miles from the exit and I could feel the butterflies. I hadn't been that excited in many years and I still remember how wet I was. When I pulled up to her isolated home, I almost felt sick. I couldn't wait to see him.

My friend greeted me before I even got to the door with a giant hug. She was one of the only people like me in the world and our connection was vitally important to both of us because our hobbies would be considered evil by most people. We both needed the support of one another. This was the first project we had worked on together and her message to me had included no details. She simply said...he is ready and I'm anxious to see what you think.

She led me across her beautiful home to the wing of the house where she did her work. We took an elevator in the basement which could only be accessed by a hidden panel and with a 12 digit pass code and iris scan. He room was down a long hallway. When she reached it my friend took the nob and said, "Are you ready?"

I took a deep breath and smiled. "I am."

What I saw in the room astonished even me. Lying on the bed was a gorgeous young woman. Her breasts were very large but perfect tear drops, her pussy was completely hairless and tight, her waist was very thin and her ass and thighs were thick. You could see a little of him in the face, but he now looked like his cute little sister. She looked so young and innocent.

"Oh my god!!" was my reaction. "You outdid yourself!"

"Well, for my best friend, I do my best work."

I hugged her again.

"How?" was all I was able to get out.

"Well, it has taken a lot of Guinea pigs, but I've continued to hone my skills."

I stared at his eyes and the perfect eye shadow tattoos she had applied. Her eyes looked very big due to the shadowing.

"I was able to accommodate pretty much all of your requests." she continued. "Her breasts are 36H and they are impossibly firm. They will sit on her chest like perfect tear drops. The are 100% organic and made of his own thickened fat." She turned Abby over. Her hips are 46 inches in diameter and her ass is so perfect that it makes me want to display it at the Louvre. Round and shaped to the perfect feminine ideal and her thighs are so deliciously thick as well. Despite it's huge size, it will look amazing forever because it is also 100% organic and created from a combination of his own thickened fat and a special formula I place under the glute muscles."

"It's a perfect ass for a pony girl." I said giving it a slap.

"Her vagina will lubricate better than any normal girl and she can experience an orgasm more powerful than you can ever imagine if you ever choose to let her have one." She laughed and turned Abby over again. "I also removed the molars you requested. It will allow her teeth to close and there won't be any long term damage that would make her less attractive. Oh, and she is now 5'-7" She lost 5 inches in the process of changing her structure. A nice added bonus."

My friend continued. "She was in a controlled coma for 3 months, but I believe we mitigated the effects nicely. She was stretched and exercised 3x day by my physical therapist. As you requested we lowered the dose of the drugs on 10 different occasions so that she was almost awake but not quite. She will remember these times like a dream, but the psychological effects will be profound. I played the tape to her ear that you recorded that said she has learned her lesson and is now free. Abby experienced the freedom of full arm movement and use of her tongue right after your recording was played. Over the 10 sessions, we put objects in her hands and allowed her mouth the freedom to eat and talk. Her babbling was dreamlike sleep talk, but it must have felt wonderful. Her hands felt sand, warm and cold water, sunlight, towels, different types of sporting equipment, anything we could illicit thoughts of freedom and adventure. We manufactured different smells and played different sounds that made her remember her old life and passions. You mentioned that she played college Tennis. Well we put a Tennis racket in her hands and played the sounds of a tennis match, while we shined warmth on her and made the smell of grass and clay prevalent in the room. You should have seen her smile. "

"Wonderful!" I exclaimed. "I was wondering how successful that would be."

"We put her back in a deep, dreamless sleep, so you can reattach her gear. When we wake her up, she will have gone from the belief that she had been set free and enjoying a fulfilling life, to still being in excruciating bondage. You will get to watch her psychological trauma a second time with the added bonus of her realizing she is now an actual girl. So much fun!"

You can see why we were kindred spirits. We were equally sadistic. I know what you are thinking but we don't care. Both of us are so addicted to it that we literally couldn't stop if we wanted to.

---

Abby

I felt like I was in a deep mine shaft and there was a small light that grew as I rose up towards it, suddenly everything was bright and I was awake...truly awake. I was disoriented but the realization that I was not in fact free, hit me within seconds. The feeling of the torturous bit and my bound arms was horrific. As my eyes opened, I once again could only see what was directly in front of me due to the blinders. I was in a tiny room that was wall to wall mirrors. My eyes were still blurry, but I could feel the floor was some sort of ceramic tile.

The intense panic, terror and humiliation that had dissipated were back in full force. I felt dizzy and my breathing was heavy. Something wasn't right beyond even the humiliating pony outfit. When I shifted my weight to slide towards the wall I felt a movement of flesh on my chest. What the fuck!? I was scared out of my mind...the fear was so intense that I lost control of my bladder and peed all over the tiles. The pee sprayed everywhere including my thighs and made me wonder if my penis was trapped in something. That's when I looked up at the mirror on the wall about 5 feet away from me. I would have screamed if the bit would have let me.

Where I should be sitting I saw a girl with very large, perfect tits and a cute young face. My eyes looked huge and had dark makeup around them. I slid on my backside which seemed very padded to the corner and pushed against the wall until I was slowly able to rise.

That when I saw my backside in the mirror reflected from behind me from the mirror in front of me and just about fainted. My ass was enormous, yet perfect at the same time. I felt panicked and I found myself testing the bondage and bouncing about. The reflection in the mirror showed breasts bouncing and terrorized eyes.

I closed my eyes and attempted to modulate my breathing and I was able keep from going completely insane, but when I opened them back up I caught a glimpse of a hairless pussy and the my breathing went into overload and I began to see stars like I was on the verge of passing out. At that moment, Bridget came in the room.

"What do you think, Abby? I knew you were jealous about how all of the other ponies were real girls, so I decided to give you this gift. Now, you won't feel different and left out."

My body was ruined and I was still in humiliating and painful bondage. Even if she let me go I was a horrifyingly curvaceous girl. I was so desperate and panicked and found myself frantically trying to move my arms and dislodge my bit again.

"Relax girl." She said rubbing my ass to comfort me. "Your arms will never move again and trying will only make you panic more. This time around they were placed in reverse prayer, elbows together position. Your hands were pulled back to the middle of your shoulder blades and bound together, then you weren't flexible enough so we winched your elbows together and then the rest of your arms in five different places. The new position is much more compact and ascetically pleasing to my eye, but it may cause you a little more discomfort.

A little more was an understatement. It was tremendously painful and uncomfortable to the point of being unbearable, but my panic stemmed mostly from the gender change.

She continued to rub my ass. "Pony girls develop very large asses and thighs from all the training they do. You have the bonus of starting with a big ass. Your bit will still never come out but we made some modifications that should please you. We removed you back molars so the bit wont sit on your teeth and cause unsightly damage, plus we permanently affixed your tongue to the bottom of your mouth with a bone screw. We pierced your tongue, drilled the screw in and screwed a plate on top of the screw. It allows only a millimeter of movement up or down. It's enough room to keep your mouth clean and healthy but not enough to make any sound at all with your tongue. Your bit is metal now and actually has a bigger diameter.

She took my reins and showed me how it felt. The bit felt huge and when she pulled the reins left my head was pulled left with ease. I felt the strap under my chin pull me left with the bit. The pull was extremely uncomfortable and impossible to resist and I felt pain in my jaws and on my lips, but it wasn't the horrific pain of the correction bit. I now have more control of your head without torturing you. Now, that you are a real pony girl, your movement will be much easier to manipulate. I'm afraid, though, Abby that you will still grow to viciously hate the bit. It will cause discomfort for you pretty much every minute of your life and being controlled will probably cause you some humiliation.

Tears flowed out of my eyes as I looked at what I had become. She wiped my face with the back of her hand softly. I know sweetie. It's so terrible. I felt her loosening my bridle in the front and for the first time I noticed that my hair was extremely long and black and popped out of my bridle in a pony tail. She loosened only a few of the straps and then attached a black leather mask to the front of my hood, then re-tightened the straps. There were holes for my eyes and holes for my nostrils and a hole for my mouth. It was very tight up against my face. Through the mask, there was no skin visible...only my eyes and lips. For some reason I couldn't figure out why it made me more humiliated. Later I realized it was because it further dehumanized me.

She led me out of the house past two men who looked like body guards who were laughing at me and her friend who I only saw for a brief second before my blinders cut off my vision where she was. The sight of these people witnessing my humiliation threw off my concentration and pulled hard on my reins. I made me wince and immediately follow her direction and dutifully trot right into her horse trailer and past the real horses. She opened the secret compartment and placed me inside. This time I was alone and she placed me in the middle cage. She fastened the back of my bridle to an O ring in the back of the shallow cage just like before forcing me to keep my face in the top middle in front of the bars.

"What's a matter Abby? You have such sad eyes. Aren't you comfortable? Well, be a good pony and get some sleep. We are going to a bondage show in Philly to acquire some new ponies."

The trip was a silent hell. The bit and my bound arms were unbearable but I had not choice but to bear them. When we arrived in Philadelphia I was finally let out and I was shocked to be at an actual farm. Almost immediately I was led into the stables and handed to a young man of about 17 who took my reins and led me to a metal grating that had a rough surface. I was hosed down and cleaned with soapy water. He treated me like an animal as he cooed "Good pony" over and over again. He thoroughly cleaned every crevice. It made me realize that I would never be able to feel myself while many others would. "Such a big, fat pony ass" he cooed as he cleaned. "one of the biggest I've ever seen on a pony. Your owner must be proud."