Abby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpop_5
hotpop_5
11 Followers

"Do you want to have this serious business with me?"

Without answering, I rolled her over and climbed up on top of her. I slid my cock back into her pussy, and immediately started thrusting. She pulled me tight against her and begged me to suck on her tits. I looked down and saw two hard tits sticking up almost an inch, begging for some hot moist lips. I willingly supplied mine. As I sped up my thrusts Abby started moaning and bucking into me. By the time I got to the second nipple, she was orgasming and squirming all over.

I slid my hands under her hips and started squeezing them as I thrust. She spread her legs further apart, and as I orgasmed, she had her second orgasm.

"I've never enjoyed a man making love to me like that."

"I didn't make love to you, Abby. We made fantastic love with each other. You satisfied me so much there aren't words that could come close to describing it. You fulfilled me to the very core of my soul."

"You did the same for me. I've never enjoyed it so much. With my husband, it was more like a chore, you know, like roll over, I'm horny. OK I'm done, you can go to sleep now. He never even asked me if I liked sex, or took the time to see what I liked. That thing you did with your tongue on my crotch. I've never had that done before. That was the most satisfying thing anyone has ever has ever done just for me. I mean, the sex was super, but that was for both of us. What you did with your tongue was just for me, and I'm really thankful that you did it."

"Oh, I enjoyed it too. It's lots of fun to do as well as receive. And when you orgasmed from it, I felt proud, like I had done a good or something."

We dozed off, each thinking of how pleasant it was going to be waking up in each other's arms and seeing each other right there. I knew that it this trip was gong to be the best trip that I had ever taken. I dreamed of Abby staying with me after we got to North Carolina, and forgetting about moving in with her sister.

hotpop_5
hotpop_5
11 Followers
12