Abby Brings Me a Surprise

Story Info
My wife fucks a stranger and tells me about it.
2.5k words
4.04
79.7k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Wife Abby has an insatiable sex drive, from our first date to our wedding and through our first year of marriage to today I can't recall a day where she hasn't tried it on with me at least once. I met Abby after work drinks in a bar. I'd gone out for drinks with a colleague from work and Abby was friends with a girl he was dating at the time.

I vividly remember being stunned by her raw sensuality when I shook her hand for the first time, her mischievous smile hinting that she was not as innocent as the other girls there that night. She wasn't waif thin and self-obsessed like the usual blonde bimbos chasing the corporate guys on a Friday night.

Abby was 29, a curvy brunette with a nice round ass and a perfect set of 12D breasts, but it was her smile and the way her eyes lingered after meeting her that sucked me in. Over drinks I found out she was a lawyer for a fairly large financial service firm, and it showed. She was clearly smart, made great conversation and even dragged me into some heated political discussions - my perfect type of girl!

Over the coming weeks and months we dated and became closer until we moved into a newish two bedroom apartment in the inner city. I had fallen for this girl; she was smart, funny and most of all dynamite in bed and always up for it even if I wasn't.

At 36 I'm a few years older than Abby but even in my prime I'm not sure I could have kept up with her. At 6'1 and 180 pounds I'm a reasonably average guy with a reasonably average 5 and a 1/2 inch dick which seemed to suit Abby fine although she did sometimes spend some "quality time" with herself before or after we had sex.

Her pussy was usually quite tight, and she knew how to use it clamping down when she'd ride me it felt like she was trying to milk me (successfully I might add as this usually resulted in my cumming in her almost on command).

I'd seen Abby use her vibrator many times, sometimes I'd get home from work and she'd be moaning on the bed getting herself off and sometimes she'd pull it out after sex if I wasn't up for round 2. She loved it and to be honest so did I as the end result was usually a dripping wet pussy I could slide into for my pleasure.

Both during and after sex we'd talked about our fantasies, nothing out of the ordinary. Abby certainly wasn't plain, we'd fuck in every position you could think of and even shared a bit about our pasts. I wasn't the smallest she'd been with (yay for me!) but I also wasn't shocked to learn that I wasn't the biggest either.

While she shared some things, she was always coy about her number and would only say she'd been in a couple of relationships and had a few flings in college. It certainly didn't sound like anything out of the ordinary but I always got the feeling she was holding something back.

I came home from work a little late one night about 6 months into our relationship and smiled as I heard loud moaning coming from our room, quickly followed by the sound of Abby having an orgasm. Not wanting to miss out I quickly whipped off my shoes and clothes and placed them on the couch in the living room and walked quickly into our bedroom as my dick hardened and got ready to spring into action.

Abby didn't notice me straight away as I entered her eyes we're glazed over in pleasure and she was under the covers as it was heading into winter and she hadn't tuned the heater on that night.

As I approached the side of the bed I quietly said, "I'm home hun, I heard you start without me and thought I'd come and join in the fun!"

Abby opened her eyes as if she was startled and sat almost bolt upright, her arms seemed to be searching for something under the covers as she tried to regain her breath.

"Have fun did we baby," I said as I shook my penis at her from the side of the bed.

"Um, yeah I was just, uh, finishing myself off when you came in and I got a shock as I didn't hear you. Why don't you bring that dick of yours over to me and I'll blow you so it goes down enough for us to get dressed and go get some dinner?"

Not wanting to feel left out I slowly rubbed my cock on her lips and she started to slowly blow me lightly moaning as I reached down and folded the covers back to play with her perky nipples. After a long day at work, a blow job was certainly nice, but I was in the mood for the real deal and popped her head off my cock and slid into bed beside her.

She pulled me close and gave me a sloppy kiss and reached down and started slowly stroking my rock hard cock. I reached down and started to rub her clit and noticed she was incredibly wet, and her pussy was almost radiating heat, almost certainly the result of her solo session as I arrived home.

I rolled her on top of me and she sat up and reached between her legs and guided me cock into her wet pussy.

"You're so wet," I exclaimed as the tip of my cock slid into her. I was expecting her to pause and then slowly sink down like she normally does but she kept going until I was fully buried into her in one motion.

"Oh baby, I've been waiting for this all day, lie back and let me milk your cock. I want you to come deep inside me."

As she rode me, my mind started to tick over noticing a few things were different tonight that I couldn't immediately explain.

For one, when I came home she had been sorting herself out, but there was no sign of her vibrator on the bed. Secondly, her pussy was on fire, I'd never felt it this hot but it also seemed a bit looser than normal.

She'd easily slid down on it in one go but it seemed to be gradually tightening up with each squeeze as she rode me urging me to cum in her. As she rode me my foot kept bumping something hard and slimy but for the life of me I couldn't figure out what it was.

The feeling of her warm slippery pussy was eventually too much and I came deep inside her, and she rolled off lying beside me to catch her breath.

Curious I asked, "Baby, did you do something different this afternoon to get yourself off?"

Looking concerned she asked me, "Please don't be mad but I bought a new dildo on the way home and was playing with it when you came in. Oh God, I'm sorry I just have some urges and wanted to scratch them."

Putting two and two together I reached down under the covers near my foot until I felt the mystery object that I'd been bumping as we fucked. To my surprise, I pulled out a dildo slick with her juices that was only a bit longer than me at about 7 inches, but visibly thicker than I am.

I smiled and laughed, "So I'm not enough man for you hey baby haha," and playfully slapped it against her leg.

"Of course you are; it's just sometimes I want to be filled right up like I have been in the past."

Nervously she proceeded to explain that in past relationships she'd been with guys who were above average, and although she loved me and loved our sex life she still had cravings for bigger dicks.

Over the next few months we used the dildo more and more, sometimes I'd catch her playing with it by herself and join in and more recently I'd pull it out and use it to get her off. Each time she'd be wet and horny as hell, and her pussy would recover nicely to squeeze my dick as she milked me dry.

Over time we started incorporating the idea of her fucking another guy into our playtime, as I'd slide her dildo in and out of her wet pussy she started to become more and more vocal about it belonging to a big cocked stud and would shout about how good it felt and how it was making her cum.

Outside the bedroom we talked about it more as well, and agreed that it was a fantasy we'd both be keen to explore.

Abby seemed really timid about it, and admitted it probably wouldn't happen, or if it did it would have to be spontaneous and probably after a few drinks.

One Friday night she called as I was leaving work, "Babe, one of the girls form work has invited us to a house party for some drinks. I'm keen to let off some steam, should we go?"

After thinking about it I politely declined, it had been a big week at work and I wanted to chill out and some time alone to relax sounded good.

"Have a fun night baby, it's not too far so call or text me when you're done and I'll drive over and pick you up to save you catching a cab."

I woke up on the couch about 10:30 to a message from her asking me to come and pick her up. She gets horny when she drinks and I was pretty confident I was going to get some when we got home. I called her from the car as I was leaving, and asked if she'd be ready to go when I got there in about 15 mins.

"Sure babe, I'm just having my last drink and a bit of fun on this dance floor. Call when you're here and I'll come straight out and jump in the car."

Pulling up out front of a rather nice two story house I got my phone out and called Abby - no answer. Thinking that she might not have heard it ring over the music I sent her a text as well saying I was here. Over the next 15 mins I started to get frustrated as she didn't answer or come out to leave. I wouldn't care if she wanted a night out; I was just annoyed that I had to wait alone in the car.

After 20 mins outside I got out of the car and started to walk into the house only to see Abby come out through the front door with a big grin on her face.

She had a jacket in her hand (that would have kept her looking prim and proper at work earlier), was wearing a low cut top showing off her cleavage and a skin tight skirt that finished mid-thigh. Abby looked hot as hell, and after spotting me came over and planted a big kiss on me and thanked me for waiting.

"How was your night hun, what took you so long?"

"Sorry babe, I had my phone in my purse and lost track of time, let's get home."

We chatted normally on the way home, and I started getting excited about getting Abby to bed. She had a bit of a buzz on from the party and I was thinking she'd be well up for a bit of action tonight. As we walked in the front door she turned to me nervously and pulled me in close and kissed me.

"I need to tell you something and I hope you won't get mad. Remember how we kept talking about me and another guy?"

" Yeah," I replied, feeling suddenly nervous. " What about it, did you, I mean you know??"

Silently she grabbed my hand and guided it under her skirt to her pussy, rubbed it gently up her slit and pulled it back out from under her skirt. Two things were instantly clear to me, that she wasn't wearing any panties which seemed strange after a work day and that her pussy was hot as hell and appeared to be leaking cum!

I could barely contain my excitement, "Holy shit, did you fuck someone else tonight baby? I'm already getting hard, tell me about it!"

Still holding me by the hand she led me to the bedroom as my mind raced watching her round ass jiggle side to side in her skirt as she walked ahead of me.

"Get into bed, take off your clothes and I'll tell you all about it," a mischievous smile on her face letting me know I was in for a treat.

She proceeded to tell me that after arriving at the party her friend from work had left urgently and she was all alone and didn't really know anyone at the party.

She was just about to call me to get a lift home when an attractive guy, Derek introduced himself and offered her a drink.

Over an hour or two, and a few drinks she got to know him until he asked her to dance. Feeling naughty she'd teased him grinding her ass into his crotch, without concern as she didn't know anyone at the party.

She said they went to get one last drink and that's when she texted me to pick her up as she was feeling horny and was worried she might do something she'd regret. Derek asked her for one last dance and apparently as she teased him he had reached under her skirt and gently started rubbing her pussy.

"I'm sorry baby, that was too much teasing for me to handle, you know I get horny when I drink. I dragged him into the bathroom, lifted my skirt and bent over the sink and he slipped my panties off and fucked me from behind."

"Holy crap, you really did this! Was it good, did he have a big cock for you?"

"Not really baby. I loved feeling naughty but his cock was about your size and he came in a few minutes, he really filled me up though."

Smiling she grabbed my rock hard cock, kissed me and in one motion rolled on top of me and sank my whole dick into her in one motion."

" How's my sloppy pussy baby?"

"Amazing, it's so hot and slippery but I can still feel you gripping me."

As I lay there she started riding me faster and faster until I let out a groan and added my load to the one already inside her from Derek.

Content, I fell asleep spooning her not realising this was the start of something much bigger.