Abby Ch. 25

Story Info
Lee comes home to his new roommate, Carol.
1.4k words
4.46
25.8k
2
0

Part 25 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion In James County XI

Abby

By D.C. Roi

Chapter twenty-five

Lee Marklin drove into his garage, shut off his car, then he went into the house. Inside the house, he went immediately to the bedroom and found Carol, wearing a soft-looking robe that did little to conceal the wonderful body it covered.

"Hi, Lee," she said, smiling. "You're home early."

"You don't mind that, do you?" Lee asked. "I finished up at the hospital sooner than I thought I would."

Carol smiled. "You know I don't mind," she said. She moved against him, put her arms around his waist, then she tilted her head up, with her lips slightly parted.

Lee's arms slid around her and their lips fused in a torrid kiss. Fire coursed through both of them.

Carol felt herself being lifted in Lee's arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck and laid her head on his shoulder.

"I can't get enough of you," Lee said as he carried her toward the bed.

"I know," Carol replied softly. "It's the same with me."

Lee laid Carol on the bed, then began peeling off his clothes. While he did that, Carol slipped her robe off. Lee finished taking his clothes off, then he dropped onto the bed next to her and they rolled into each other's arms. Their lips again joined and their tongues dueled. Excitement arced and crackled along their super-stimulated nerves.

Lee's lips and hands moved over Carol's body lightly, making her skin tingle everywhere he touched her, driving her wild with need. In no time, she was shaking and having a hard time breathing.

"Please, Lee!" she murmured, "Please take me! I...I need you!"

Lee rolled between Carol's quaking, wide-spread legs and, as if drawn by a magnet, the head of his erection slid between the need-slick, silken folds of her vagina.

"Now, Lee!" Carol cried, "Please, Lee! Take me now!"

Lee entered her slowly and she gloried in the way he stretched her open and filled her as he did. When their pubic bones finally met, it felt as if he was in her so far he was going to come out her throat!

Lee began to rock his hips. The motion caused delectable friction on Carol's clit and she groaned softly. He pushed himself up on his arms and increased the tempo of his hip movements.

"My Lord!!! Ohhhhhhh, Lee!!!" Carol cried, her fingers digging into his biceps, "Yessssss!!! Oh, yessssss!!! Jesus!!! I'm coming already!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

"Annnnhhhhh!!!! Annnnhhhhhhh!!!!" Lee moaned. His writhing thrusts became almost frantic as he came, filling Carol with his seed.

Afterward, they lay in each other's arms, savoring the satisfaction they had just shared.

"You know, I think you ruined me," Carol whispered.

"What do you mean, ruined you?" Lee asked.

Carol grinned at him. "There's no way anybody else could possibly be as good a lover as you are!" she exclaimed and kissed him.

"I'm very pleased that you think so," Lee said, and surprised her by blushing.

Carol again kissed him softly.

"You feeling any different about living here with me now?" Lee asked, absently stroking one of her alluring breasts. He still wasn't quite sure what he was going to do. He'd committed himself to marrying Carol, but he didn't want to give up Lora and Michelle, either. Of course, Carol had no idea he was having an affair with anyone else, and she didn't have to know, did she?

Carol shuddered a little in reaction to the sweet sensations generated by his touch. "I...I think I'm pretty much over the feelings I had before," she said, "and if every day's going to be like this, I think I'm really going to love it."

The phone rang. Lee picked it up. "Hello?" he said. He listened for a while. "Yes, this is Dr. Marklin," he said. He listened a while. "I'm sorry, I have no idea what you're talking about," he continued.

Carol lay there, watching Lee's face go pale as he listened to what the person on the phone was saying to him. Fear, like icy fingers, tightened around her heart. What he was hearing was obviously upsetting him.

"I'm sorry, I have no comment on what you told me, if in fact it's true," Lee said finally. "If you want any further comment from me, you'll have to talk to my attorney."

"What's going on?" Carol asked. "You went all pale?"

"That was a reporter," he said, "he says someone tried to kill Abby."

"You're kidding!" Carol said. "Where? How? What happened?"

Lee shook his head. "According to what the reporter said, a woman burned down the garage at the cabin, then she tried to shoot Abby. She also shot a police officer."

"You...you have to be kidding!" Carol exclaimed. "I mean, that sounds like a story from a bad TV movie. Who was the woman, do you know?"

"The reporter said the name is Ellen Coughlin," Lee said, shaking his head. "If it's who I think it is, she and her husband were friends of Abby's from before we got married. I think Abby went to high school with her husband."

"Why would she want to kill Abby?" Carol asked.

"The reporter said the police haven't indicated any motive," Lee said. "And he wasn't sure how, or why, the police officer was shot, either."

"What are you going to do?" Carol asked.

"What can I do?" Lee asked, "Abby left me, remember? I mean, I don't like it that someone tried to kill her, and I'm glad she's OK, but..." He shrugged. "I want to put the past behind me and concentrate on the here and now...and the future." He bent and began kissing one of Carol's breasts.

Carol shuddered and moaned softly when Lee's lips wrapped around one of her succulent nipples. His hands began roaming over her body, once more driving her wild with need.

When he'd fully aroused Carol, Lee rolled on top of her. She opened her legs to receive him. His rigid penis was trapped between his belly and Carol's lust-wet vagina. She rocked her hips, caressing his swollen rod with her damp gash, sending thrills coursing through his body.

Lee raised his hips. When he did, Carol reached between them, grasped his unyielding pole in her soft, warm hand, and guided it to her opening. He lowered his hips and slid into her, bringing yet another gasp of joy from her.

"Oh, God, Lee! Yesssss!!! Take me!!!!!" Carol whimpered, gazing up at him, her eyes wide.

"I need you so much!" Lee replied. Why should he worry about Abby, and the past, when he had this here and now. With powerful strokes, he began driving into Carol, feeling the tight clutch of her clasping hole around his probing shaft. The sensations were wondrous!

Lee knew he wouldn't be able to hold back long, but from the intensity of Carol's reactions, he knew she, too, was close to coming. Her legs locked behind his hips and she thrust her pelvis against him urgently.

Carol's arms slid around Lee's neck and she pulled his face down to hers. Their lips joined.

Great, racking spasms shook Carol as she came. She moaned into Lee's mouth and pressed her rocking body against him.

Lee felt the walls of her vagina rippling, caressing his cock, milking him, sucking his juices out of him, and could hold back no more. With a colossal rush of pleasure, his fluids shot into Carol, filling her, making his thrusting easier.

Carol went wild and continued to groan wildly into his mouth, straining against him, shaking powerfully.

Their need finally sated, they stayed as they were, Lee lying atop Carol, looking down into her smiling face. He bent and kissed her softly, then he rolled onto the bed next to her, pulled her into his arms.

Within moments, Carol was asleep. Lee lay there, holding her. He was more shaken by the story of what had happened to Abby than he had admitted to Carol. "What that reporter told me sounds a lot like a crime of passion," he mused. "I wonder if it's possible that Abby..."

A humorless smile formed on Lee's face as he considered the possibility that Abby might have cheated on him, and that in doing so, she'd set herself up for what happened. "If I'm right about this," Lee thought, "it could make getting a divorce a lot easier, couldn't it?"

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers