Abby Plays Marilyn

Story Info
Abby from NCIS plays as Marilyn and panders to a pervert.
1.3k words
3.9
31.7k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby likes to work hard and to play hard. She was dressed as Marilyn Monroe from the film `Seven Year Itch`, in a white flouncy dress and used a false pair of breasts to enhance her small natural ones. She would have gone straight to her Goth Club, but Gibbs had called her in to undertake some additional chemical analysis.

The sight of her standing there, in that white dress with a blond wig on, stunned Tony and Tim. The light was such that they could see through her dress and see the white panties underneath.

"Wow" they both thought and just stood there until Gibbs came in behind them and pushed them into the room. They all concentrated after that, and Abby soon had the results they wanted. Then she scampered off to the Club in her red Roadster.

The club was holding a Fancy dress competition based on favourite film characters and Abby won it. She had to come up and stand on the stage. Unknown to her, the organisers had planned ahead, and had installed a large fan beneath the stage with a grating. She was given a gold crown and was asked to hold it above her head. As soon as she did so, the MC switched the fan on and a blast of air blew the white dress right up, showing all her legs and lacy cotton panties to the crowd. There was a huge cry of delight. Two cameras focused on the sight and the pictures were shown on the big screens. You could see a slight camel toe on the front and her arse crack on the back. Abby quickly dropped the crown onto her wig and pushed the skirts down with both hands and blushed with embarrassment but also laughed.

She and Clive, who was with her, dressed in a suit as the man from the same film, were awarded a bottle of French Champagne as a prize. He popped open the bottle and they each had wine glass full of the marvellous bubbly. In between drinking, they got up and danced fairly wildly.

When midnight came, Abby invited Clive back to her house to share the rest of the champagne. She drove them back in her car. Clive told her that he worked as a Senate Intern -- a position his rich father had got him. When they got into her living room Clive poured them both a glass. After their second glassful, Abby stood up and gave him a twirl which flashed her white lace panties again. Clive dropped onto the floor and took photos with his cell phone.

Abby twirled around faster and faster until she spun out of control and landed on top of Clive who had been so close that he ended up under her skirt. Abby felt him there and decided to take advantage of the situation, and moved up until she was straddling his face.

"I thought I would give you a close up of my famous panties".

She moved her hips to rub her crotch on his nose. She began to enjoy the sensation so much that she reached under the skirt and pulled the crotch of the panties aside.

"Now lick me... lick my clitty..... that's it .... oh yes.... push your tongue up my vagina..... now back to back to my clit.....oh that's lovely....ohhhhhhhh!"

She came on his tongue flooding his face with her juices.

Abby slowly got up and let Clive breath again; he was breathless, it has always been his dream to have his face sat on underneath a girl's dress and he had been sat on by Marilyn Monroe. It couldn't get better than that!

"I must go to the bathroom,"

Abby staggered off. As she walked she kicked off her shoes and then stopped and pulled her white lace panties down from under her skirt and threw them on the floor. She went into the bathroom and shut the door.

Clive slowly got up. His cock was not fully stiff but it definitely felt active. He picked up her discarded panties and lifted them up to his nose and gave them a deep sniff. He then followed Abby into the bathroom. Abby was sitting on the toilet and she looked up.

"Sorry to disturb you but I just had to ........"

He was stopped talking by the sight of Abby. She was holding her white dress up in her arms and he could see her longlegs out in front of her. He pulled off his pants, boxer shorts and shoes in one action, then dropped down onto his knees. He opened Abby's legs wider with his hands and pushed his face in between. Abby moved her hips forward and grabbed his head at the same time, so that his mouth was right on her still pissing cunt.

"Drink my champagne, lover boy!"

Clive had no option but to open his mouth and drink down her urine as it pissed out. He could see her cunt clearly now, it had been totally waxed of hair -- a Brazilian. Instead he could see three little rabbits tattooed on her pubis, he wondered why. Then it struck him, of course, because from afar, they would look like hares!!

He let go of Abby's hips with one hand and moved his left hand down to his cock which he began to wank. Abby's urine stream stopped and she pushed Clive back onto the floor, his stiff penis stood up by itself. Abby moved down to him and straddled his hips; she took hold of it and slowly eased herself down to fuck.

"Oh that's good, that's so good....I want this....I...deserve this....I'm a Goth...I wanted to wear black and red but tonight I've worn nothing but white."

She started to move faster, really fucking now. Clive's face was a picture, all screwed up with pleasure; thinking shall I cum now? Or shall I hold back until she's cum? Shouldn't I be wearing a condom? Then Abby came with a loud cry and collapsed onto him. She stood up and then sat on the toilet and wiped her cunt with tissue.

She looked down at Clive and said, "Shall I finish you off with my feet?"

"Oh yes please that's my second favourite fetish."

Abby moved both her feet around his cock and began to wank him with her pink, soft toes; her toe nails had black nail varnish on them. He really enjoyed the feeling as her feet moved up and down his cock; the hard skin of her feet rubbed his foreskin nicely, her toes caressed its purple head; he was in fetish heaven.

"You're lucky I'm not wearing my black boots with all those buckles tonight!"

"Oh that would be too much"

Clive cried out and immediately spunk shot out of him in a high spurt landing on Abby's feet.

"You're sooo messy, lick it all off."

Clive sat up and held her feet in his right hand and licked his own sperm off. Abby watched him and then threw him some toilet sheets.

"Here, use these on your own cock."

"Thanks."

After a washing themselves in the hand basin, they went back into the living room.

"It's a bit late for getting home by taxi, can I stay the night on your couch?"

"Yes, Ok. It's black leather, of course."

"Do you mind if I sleep in the nude? I love the feel of leather on my skin"

"Weeeell, maybe but I'll switch the light off" and she left him to his own devices.

Next morning Abby went in and switched the light on. Clive was lying face down with one arm resting on the floor, and his naked ass turned upwards. Abby considered what to do. She walked back to her own room and brought out a broad leather belt. With it, she wacked his ass, the sound was beautiful. Clive woke up and leaped up at the same time.

"Ahhhhhh .....you BITCH! What was that for?"

"Just to wake you up -- I thought a strapping might be your third fetish!"

"No it fucking well isn't. That damn well hurt."

"Oh well I enjoyed doing it. I suppose you want a coffee now?"

"Yes please -- black with no sugar."

"That's the only way I serve it. Drinking caffeine is my fetish."