Abby's New Job Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Monday morning Sally and I woke just as we fell asleep. After breakfast we dressed, I didn't feel comfortable wearing all the clothes I was forced to wear. Mrs. Clark drove us to school, our parents took our overnight bags home as we went in for our final exam. When I got home after school I got naked staying in my room, when I came down to dinner wearing my old fashion sleepwear. After I helped mom clean up, I went straight to my room and stayed naked until school the next day."

"Because I did so well on the final, I had permission to stay over Tammy on weekends during the summer, but had to be ready for church Sunday mornings. Sally, Mary, Tammy and I went through high school and college together, we were known as the four musketeers. In college I wore regular clothes and stopped wearing underwear, only putting on those ugly clothes when went home during Christmas and semester brake."

==================================================

"I am glad you are not shy about nudity, tomorrow I'll tell you about our school's rules and little about your new job."

Then she told her, Schlafen Sie gute Nacht, angenehme Träume which translates to Good night, sleep pleasant dreams.

In the morning they were woken by the porter knocking. The girls did their morning routine, before dressing for breakfast, Abby was surprised by a very passionate good morning mouth kiss by her new friend. They left the cabin, one in a mid-thigh white summer dress with no straps and elbow long sleeves, the other nude, both barefoot.

The two teachers were seated, Bridgette asked how long until we reach the last stop? The girl said about a hour. Then ordered coffee, juice and two biscuit's with butter and Abby asked for coffee and lightly toasted white bread with butter and jelly. The waitress returned with the coffee and juice blushing and completely nude. Abby asked if she was alright? She said it was her first time nude in public and was embarrassed. The manager told her there was no time for talking now and get back to work. She said yes sir and left. On her return they saw she had be crying. The waitress placed the food on the table, asking if they wanted anything else? Both said no thank you. As she turned to walk away Abby saw three fresh red marks across her ass. Bridgette told Abby to mind her place.

As they ate, Bridgette told her new room-mate more about the village she will call home for the next five years or more.

"In the late 1950's, early 60's a wall had to be erected so we can inspect all visitors; this includes arresting and convicting anyone that attempts to bring contraband into our village. The counsel of 12 wants to go back to its origins, so besides speaking our language, you will have to learn to read and write German. You and I will be working together; the principal would like our students bi-lingual. You will teach English, as I teach German to you and third graders. Since our village splintered from the country all teachers and students will be naked."

"So your telling me that I'll have no use for clothes unless I leave the village?"

"Not entirely, you may dress when you go out to dinner or a club. Your date will most likely want you to wear something nice. The only difference is that I will be cuffed and must spend time in the pillory and whipped every two months for the next five years, when not in school."

The two teachers finished their light breakfast, Bridgette paid with the mayors voucher, then went back to their cabin. The two packed their bags, Abby was told she should consider wearing footwear, the cement gets hot here early. Just as the train pulled into the last stop, they were ready to depart. The escort put the key to the cabin on a desk, with Bridgette carrying all the bags they walked down the platform into the waiting area and to the bathroom to freshen up.

As they walked out, the restaurant manager was leading his five employees. He was dressed in a gray suite, shiny black shoes, and a bowler hat. His employees were all nude, their hands cuffed behind their back, and a metal color with a chain attached to each. A news crew approached him most likely asking for a interview; He nodded in agreement.

They could not hear what was said, but is mannerisms showed he was proud to show off two men and three women naked servants and their marked bottoms. The reporter spent time talking to the last girl, who was their waitress. Suddenly three officers approached and arrested the manager and was taken away, the five servants were unchained and given clothes.

Five nurses escorted them to the hospital, after the youngest dressed herself she fell to the floor crying, the teachers could see the girl couldn't talk, all the nurse could do is comfort her. A policeman asked Bridgette if she was harmed by the restaurant car manager? She replied no, she was a criminal showing him her bracelets. On the train she was ordered to remain nude at all times. The officer told the teachers that the Governor has been replaced, all his edicts are now voided. He told her she may put her robe on if she so wishes; Bridgette chose to remain nude.

The room-mates walked out of the train station to the trolley stop sign that read in two languages;- Lakeside-Seeufer. Bridgette placed the bags on the table for inspection, both women handing their identification and employment letters to the officer. Every piece of clothing and bag was turned inside out. When they were satisfied there was no contraband they put everything back together just as it was before. Then were brought to a room where Abby was asked to disrobe. Bridgette told her we also must be searched, Abby took off her dress and flats.

Abby watched as Bridgette stood in front of a mirror and a male officer searched her hair, nose, and mouth. The officer continued to feel the rest of her body, leaving not inch untouched. Bridgette said nothing, as she was ordered to bend over as his fingers went inside her lower holes. Then it was Abby's turn, the officer saw the fear in her eyes, having a female officer search her.

As the officer was examining her, Bridgette comforted and told her that everyone has to go through this humiliating experience before boarding the trolley, she also told her what contraband they are looking for. Abby had never been so embarrassed when she was told to bend over and the female officers fingers invaded her vagina and virgin anus.

After nothing was found, Abby was allowed to put her dress and shoes on, then both teachers were allowed to board the trolley. Bridgette put their bags on the rack, Abby sat on the wooden bench, as Bridgette stood facing her. Slowly the trolley filled, Abby noticed all the nude people wore bracelets on their wrist and ankle. They remained standing even though there were plenty of seats. The last to board was two negro teens; a boy and a girl, they were being escorted by the female officer that inspected Abby. They couldn't be no older than fifteen, both were nude, cuffed, gagged and stood in front of the seated officer. In total there was five women and seven men nude, Bridgette reminded Abby it is not polite to stare, she'll tell her about that later.

The ride to Abby's new home took only fifteen minutes. The trolley stopped in front of their home; eight disembarked, including the couple and officer. The first shock she saw was five pillories, there were two naked people, a man and woman cleaning them. As they entered the three story walk-up, Abby removed her dress and shoes placing them in the basket. They walked up to the second floor to their room to freshen up. Abby didn't know why, but was comfortable walking naked, glad to shower with-out closing the bathroom door.

While she was putting her clothes away, Bridgette shaved her pits and pubes, then showered. She gave Abby a cream colored blouse, black sandles, and nothing else to wear for her meeting with the mayor and principal. As Abby looked at herself in the mirror, her roommate told her that prisoners and criminals are not allowed to sit in public. They may sit or knell in a designated dining area, at the desecration of the owner. Then Abby got a shock, noticing the hem of her blouse fell above of her pussy, all could be seen when she walked or sat. She thought to herself maybe I should just be nude all the time?

12