Abby's Orgasm

Story Info
Abby experiences her first real orgasm
2k words
4.21
129.9k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 10/24/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby knew she was gorgeous. It told in the way she moved, the confident swing of the hips and jaunty spring in her step. Long blonde hair cascaded over her shoulders and she looked the epitome of fresh-faced youth. Her little skirts and tight trousers emphasised her curves and bumps in all the right places. In short all the boys wanted her, but she wasn’t putting out to any of them.

James was the swot. Pimply and freckled, studying long and hard maintaining his A grade average. What you couldn’t see about James was his huge cock under his plain trousers. James nursed his secret well, taking it out and paying street-walkers to exercise it occasionally and allow the release of his pent up spunk.

James and Abby weren’t friends, in fact they barely knew each other. Abby hung with the ‘beautiful people’ whilst James kept himself to himself…….. until that day in the library.

At 18 Abby and James had nearly finished their school days. Like other students they often retired to the library to use the computers in final preparations for their exams. That one day that Abby strayed from her studies is the day James took ownership of Abby and her body.

He had wandered into the library to revise and spotted Abby looking red faced and tense across the room. It was unusual for this graceful creature to look anything other than perfectly serene. It aroused his curiosity and he moved in for a closer look. He drifted behind her in an unobtrusive fashion, and could barely contain a stifled gasp as he looked at the monitor screen. There, in glorious technicolour were pictures of men and women in all sorts of fuck poses! An orgy was taking place on Abby’s screen and she was frantically clicking the close button. Desperately trying to conceal any evidence of her investigations.

She looked up and he caught her eye. Abby flushed a bright red and almost whimpered ‘I can’t close it’ her eyes were filling with tears. The implications of using the college computers for anything like this were severe.

James looked at her, feeling pity. Then as she smothered a sob, her bosom heaved and her perky tits jiggled. The pity faded and James saw a mutually beneficial solution.

‘I could close it’ he told her

‘Oh would you?’ the gratitude and relief showed in her face

‘For a price’ he smirked

Her face changed and he could see the panic setting in. The librarian was starting across the library to replace books on shelves. Soon she would be close enough to see the evidence for herself. Abby took a deep breath.

‘How much?’ she asked

‘Not exactly how much’ intoned James, ‘You have to agree to do anything I ask, for the next 2 weeks’

‘Like what though?’ Abby was confused but could see where the conversation was going.

‘Yes or No Abby, it’s your choice, but that librarian will be here within 30 seconds, it’s your choice.’

‘Ok yes’ she almost squealed

James shut the screen down in seconds, almost gleeful that Abby wasn’t as bright as she liked to pretend. A trained chimp could have shut it down faster than her.

The librarian passed behind them without a second glance. Abby breathed again and looked at James with a face filled with abject misery.

‘So what do you want?’ she enquired

‘Meet me tonight at 7, on the corner of Jackson Street. Wear something flashy. Cut off top and short skirt should be acceptable. Don’t bother with underwear, you won’t need it’

Abby looked shocked and was about to argue, when James broke his bombshell to her. ‘It’s worth remembering Abby, you need a log on name and password to access these computers. At any point in time I can tell the appropriate body when and what you were looking at. All they need to do is pull up your log and you’ve been busted. See you at 7 gorgeous.’

Abby looked at him and sighed. A barely perceivable nod of the head affirmed the arrangement. James smiled to himself and left the library.

Later that evening James pulled his car up to the kerb of the arranged meeting place. There was no sign of Abby yet. But she would be here, he had no doubt. He leaned back in his seat and waited. At 5 past 7 a slightly less perky Abby turned the corner, dressed, externally at least, in the fashion he ‘d instructed. He leaned across and opened the car door for her ‘Get in’. Nothing else, an order from him, obeyed by her.

She jumped into the car, as she slipped in he caught a flash of a white gusset. No matter, he’d deal with that later!

Quickly he pulled away from the kerb and drove to the outer limits of the city. Abby was looking all the time for something that would tell her what he had in mind. She knew he wanted to fuck, and was prepared for that. She’d rather she didn’t have to lose her virginity to this spotty geek, but it couldn’t be that bad surely? She’d cope.

After about a half hour drive they pulled into a car park. It seemed to be deserted,

‘Get out’ he ordered her. Abby followed his instructions.

Without warning James was around her side of the car locking her wrists into a set of handcuffs. Abbey started to worry then. Oh my God! What if he was a maniac and was going to kill her?

As if reading her mind, James reassured her. ‘Don’t worry, I’m not going to hurt you, not permanently anyway. You’ll leave here perfectly intact, and I’ll take you home later’ Abby was marginally reassured.

James gagged her and signalled to her to remove her shoes. He then led her into the forest in her bare feet. She felt so stupid, being led around like a pet. The broken branches dug her feet and she skipped and jumped to keep up. After what seemed a lifetime James seemed to have reached his destination. He took her cuffed wrists and hooked them over a branch poking out above her head. She had to stand on tiptoes to stop her wrists hurting. Her face rested against the rough bark of the tree and she wondered what was coming next.

James started to speak then. ‘Ok Abby, you must have guessed by now, I want to fuck you. I want to take my fuck off huge cock and ram it into your little tight holes. ALL of them! I don’t really care if you cry or scream, it just makes me hornier. If you speak to me you will address me as Master, or Sir. After we have finished I have a little business proposition for you. But first I want to break you in’

Abby’s mind was in turmoil, business propositions? He had her tied to a tree and he was talking business propositions? Dear God, was the man insane? Abby was engrossed in her thoughts and never heard the swish of his hand as it was raised before connecting with her ass. She squealed through the gag and tears sprung to her eyes.

‘Consider this spanking as a punishment, and a taster for future reference should you dare to disobey me again! I asked you to NOT wear underwear, and you appear in virginal white panties! Will you disobey me again?’

Abby made no move, and another stinging slap landed across her already sore ass. Quickly she shook her head.

‘Good girl’ He soothed. ‘I’ll just finish these six and that’ll be over, and we can get down to the real stuff’ Harshly and without pity he finished her punishment. The tears of pain and humiliation were streaming down her face when he finished. He slipped his hands between her legs and felt the moist patch on her panties. James grinned to himself, he knew it! These bitches were all the same, they all liked to be told how to act at the end of the day.

James reached up and unhooked Abby’s hands. Roughly he shoved her to her knees and slipped off her gag. Abby opened her mouth to say something, but before she had a chance he rammed his monster into her dry gap. A muffled groan escaped her but there was no opportunity for words as he started to slide his huge tool between her lips and into her throat. He sliced deeper and deeper in, adding another inch with every thrust. He used her hair as a weapon, grabbing thick clumps and pulling her onto his cock. He felt her choke as he passed her gag reflex, and then he was down, sliding his 10 inch fuckstick into her warm welcoming mouth. It was no good, weeks of pent up cum exploded down her throat, sliding in a warm slippery mess to her stomach. He quickly withdrew his cock and ordered her to lick it clean. Surprisingly she didn’t even protest. God she was amazing, his cock was already hard again.

‘On your back bitch’ he ordered, and Abby, finding out the true nature of her personality obliged with no protest. He quickly yanked her panties from her and spread her legs wide. Sure enough the bitch was dripping.

‘You dirty little slut!’ he exclaimed ‘You’re soaking wet, you can’t wait for me to ram it in you can you?’

‘No Sir’ she whimpered. James felt a satisfaction as his bitch, because that was clearly what she was now, addressed him as Sir. He parted her wet labia and used a finger to probe into her moist slit. Her clit was standing tall and proud, and glistened with her juices, quickly he flicked his tongue over it, making her sigh with pleasure. His tongue tickled and tantalised her, darting in and out of all her musky crevices.

She started to wriggle, and then suddenly panicked ‘Oh Sir, why does it feel funny? I can feel it! It’s all hot down my legs, like I’m going to explode. Whats happening to me?’ James was beside himself with pleasure, he was going to witness this girls first ever orgasm! How lucky could he get?

‘Abby. That’s an orgasm, and it’s betraying you! You think you hate being tied and made to do things, but your body gives you away. Orgasms only happen in the height of pleasure. If I let you orgasm it makes you my bitch. I can do it to you again and again, and make you feel this good whenever I want, and whenever I feel you’ve earned it, are you ready to be my bitch?’

‘Oh God Oh yes Sir, just make this feeling happen again for me’

James went back to his tonguing, ‘Is that good you little slut? Scream for me bitch’

Abby needed no encouragement, the feelings intensified and James pushed a finger into her dump cunt, feeling her barrier. It was enough for Abby and she had her first huge orgasm

‘Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Godddd yesssssss I want it I want you’ Her hips bucked and her whole being shook as the climax took over her young body.

Gently she came back down and looked at James with a new respect.

‘Thankyou Sir, I want to be your bitch, I want to make you happy, teach me how to be your slut Sir?

James looked at his Abbyslut with a smile.

‘Yes Abbyslut, you can be my sexslave, but it means obeying me without question and being willing to learn, however much it hurts. Can you do that?’

‘Oh yes Sir, I want it more than anything’

James and Abby looked at each other, the master and his slut. He uncuffed her wrists and cradled her in his arms.

‘Ok then my pet. You’re all mine and you’re gonna love it’

Abby didn’t reply, she was too grateful to her master to do anything than sigh contentedly.

Hiya all….. If you liked this story, please vote for me. I have chapters 2 and 3 of this story ready for release if you want them. Abby loses her virginity, and Abby becomes a hooker for James. Let me know if you want them. All feedback gratefully received.