Abby's Orgasm Ch. 2

Story Info
Abby loses her virginity.
1.4k words
4.09
87k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 10/24/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James continued to cradle Abby until her orgasm shuddered to a finish. Then he smoothed her hair from her forehead, whispering and comforting her. She sighed with contentment. James couldn't believe his luck. How fortunate could he be?

He blackmailed a beautiful girl into letting him take advantage of her, witnessed her first real orgasm and now she was his willing slave! He must be blessed, he felt laughter at the irony of the whole situation.

'Ok' he started abruptly. 'Lets see if you're as good as your word, come on Abbyslut, take the rest of your clothes off for me you dirty whore.'

Abby stood falteringly in front of her Lord and Master... Her eyes darted around and she looked nervous, but she was fully aware of what she'd agreed to. Slowly she peeled off her top, and dropped her little pleated skirt. James looked on appreciatively.


'Hands behind your head slut' he ordered 'lets have a good look at you.' Abby did as commanded. Her breasts stood out pert and young. Her nipples like hard bullets from the cold breeze. 'Turn for me cumdump'. Abby turned all the way around. 'Now jump up and down fuckslave' Her tits jiggled perkily as a crimson wave of embarrassment washed over her.

James rose and circled around her. A flick of his hand and her bare breasts burned at his slap. Abby cried out loudly. He grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back, hissing in her ear 'Shut the fuck up you whore, Unless I tell you I don't want to hear a sound from you. Get it?' No answer was forthcoming, so he yanked her head further back and used his other hand to pinch her nipple almost blue 'Get it now?' Her head bobbed a yes as much as the tight hold would allow. 'Good girl. Now you're getting the hang of it' A tear escaped the corner of Abby's eye. James quickly poked his tongue out and licked it from her face. 'I love the taste of tears, and I'm sure there'll be more soon'

James led Abby back to her original tree. He bent her over embracing the trunk, and then looped the cuffs around the back, ensuring Abby couldn't go anywhere. Her cute ass poked up in the air lewdly. Inviting anyone to touch, feel, spank, beat, torment, torture or simply fuck it. Abby's face leaned against the rough bark, it simply served to accentuate the explicit torture James had planned. James seemed to walk away a little. Abby panicked and called out 'Don't leave me James!'

James grinned... he had the perfect excuse to beat the little slut now. Just as he'd planned. He heaved a dramatic sigh. 'Abby, Abby, Abby, what did I tell you? Now I'll have to punish you for speaking, or you'll try it again and again!'

Abby whimpered in fear and expectation 'I'm so sorry Sir, I was scared though'

'Get used to it whore, you'll be feeling fear a lot in future' James told her, almost sounding bored. Abby couldn't see the smile plastered across his face.

James wandered around a little more. Abby, secured tightly to her tree couldn't see what he was doing. Eventually he found what he was looking for. A fearsome looking length of birch branch, starting as a broad base, tapering off to a whippy end. James took his pocket knife and sliced off all the leaves and twigs, making an effective and extremely painful whip. Silently he approached Abby and in a split second raised the birch and brought it crashing down across Abbys butt. Abby let out a bloodcurdling scream, mixing pain and shock. Tears cascaded down her face as James told her exactly what he was going to do.

'Right you fucking dog, here is the agenda for my birch. I had planned on 10 strokes, but after that little outburst I'm raising it to 20. You'll also be gagged, so as not to disturb the local wildlife. You can cry as much as you like though. I love to watch the tears falling down your face.'

James readied Abby for her beating, gagging her tightly, so not so much as a murmur could escape her lips. Then he positioned himself to get the best possible swing. WHACK, the birch came crashing down on Abby's naked behind, she stiffened and he heard the low growl of pain in her throat. He could barely contain his glee. After that James became a man possessed. Each stroke became harder and harder as he became accustomed to the feel of the birch. His cock poked painfully in front of him, knowing that soon it would feel the cunt walls of this tight bitch.

On the fifteenth stroke James realised Abby was near collapse. He ran his hands over the welts criss-crossing her ass.

'OK Abby, your ass has had enough' He felt her sigh with relief and then dropped his bombshell 'Now it's time for your tits' He felt the panic set in, but her strength was no match for his and he quickly loosened her cuffs, whipped her around and hooked her hands, encased in the cuffs over the branch above her head again. Her beaten ass rubbed painfully against the rough bark of the tree. Once again he positioned himself, and let rip. Shouting the number of the stroke as he applied them. 'ONE' hit the undersides of her breasts, 'TWO' and her flesh above the nipples turned rosy pink, 'THREE' a direct connection with her left nipple made her legs dance in pain 'FOUR' the right nipple joined it's partner in blushing. 'Ok Abby... One stroke left... where will I put it?' He trailed the birch across her sore, naked body. Running it up and down her firm torso, dragging it between her damp thighs, noting the moisture trickling down her legs. 'Well well cumslut, what do we have here? Could it be that you're turned on? Abby's eyes were wide with terror. But he knew and so did she, that Abby was beyond pain now, it took her to a place where pleasure and pain merged and became one, lighting her senses and warming her innermost regions. He smiled and took aim, CRACK, the birch made contact with the pink soft flesh of her cunt lips. Abby saw stars, as her pussy exploded in pain and pleasure.

James unhooked Abby's hands and made her stand and circle for him. He marvelled at the raised red welts across her body, tracing them with his fingertips, reminding her of place in his life. 'My slut, my spunkdump' All the time Abby watched him adoringly, aware of how good he could make her feel.

Roughly he chucked her to the floor. Laying her flat on the rough forest mulch. 'Open your legs bitch, time to break it for you' Abby opened wide obediently. James rubbed his cock up and down her slit, feeling the wetness. He slipped the first inch or so into her tight cunt, pushing onwards until he found the barrier he was looking for. 'Ready slut? Ready to become mine completely?' Abby nodded hard, James wanted to hear her say the words though, and removed her gag. Her mouth was red raw from it's tightness.

'Yes Sir, I want to be yours' Abby gasped.

It was all James needed, and plunged his remaining seven inches into Abby's virgin hole. He felt resistance as he hit her hymen, then it gave and he felt her gasp. His whole length bored into her, punching into her cervix, making her cry out and open her eyes wide in surprise. He kept moving, in and out, taking long strokes, making sure she felt every inch as he fucked her. Gradually, Abby stopped feeling the pain and started to feel something else, it was that same feeling as before, an orgasm, her master called it. She could feel it building inside of her, making her legs hot and tingly. This was why she gave herself to him. He made her feel so good inside.

'Cum for me slut, let me feel you do it, come on you cheap whore, do it!' He shouted at her.

'Oh God yes Master!' and with that Abby exploded as her Master pumped his spunk into her tight little cunt. She could feel him throbbing, matching her ecstasy with his. Abby went limp under him, and he raised himself onto his elbow, grinning.

'So who do you belong to cunt?'

'You Sir' was Abby's only reply.

'Good girl, one more hole to go now, to make you truly mine' Abby looked at James puzzled, 'I'll show you later slut' he told her, already planning his next onslaught...

Well that was Chapter 2 :O) Let me know if you want Chapter 3... Abby loses her other cherry.