Abby's Orgasm Ch. 3

Story Info
Abby gives up her final virginity to James.
1.3k words
4.15
70.3k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 10/24/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby curled into her Masters arms, sore and bruised but utterly contented. Cum oozed from her cunt, and James leaned down and scooped some to her lips. Abby ate as though she'd had nothing for a week. For a while they simply lay there, him feeding his cum to the slut.

After a while James started to massage her pussy again, gently kneading the bruised flesh, watching her wince from time to time when he squeezed a little too hard. He slipped his finger into the tender moist flesh and probed about inside, feeling her swollen cunt walls contracting around his finger. Almost imperceptibly, he added another finger, and then another. Abby started flinch a little from the intrusion, quickly he slapped her face, reminding her of her vow as his slave. To take and accept the pain he gave her, in return for her orgasms. Abby relaxed and allowed his onward exploration of her cunt.

Indulging himself, he added a fourth finger, and then puzzled, wondered if a newly broken in pussy could take a fist. Well, now was a good time to try. She was slippery wet from both of their juices, so lubrication wouldn't be a problem. He looked at her spitefully, hissing 'You fucking slut, lets see what you can take.' And simply pressed his thumb in next to the rest of his hand. With no thought to her discomfort he rammed his fist into her cunt. She bucked and cried out but he took no heed of her. After all, she was nothing but a slut, there to please him. He hammered into her pussy, almost lifting her on his fist. Her poor body writhed and squirmed in a combination of agony and ecstasy. His free hand tweaked and pulled on her nipples. In his mind he made a mental checklist of 'essentials' he must acquire soon, clamps for her pussy, clit and nipples. Some pins for that exquisite torture, candles, butt plugs and some vibrators. Jeez, that would set him back a bit, but it would be worth it. Although thinking about it… he had an idea on that, but that could wait til later.

He was aware that Abby was reaching a climax again, and stopped abruptly. 'Time for your next lesson whore' he spat 'You ONLY cum when I give you permission, so you better beg you cheap slut.' By now Abby was frenzied, barely able to take it all in, but she heard his words and whimpered aloud.

'Oh God, Oh please Master, let me feel it again, I need it so bad.' She pleaded with him.

'Not til you do something for me fuckslut, face me bitch, and tell me how much you adore me'

'Oh my Lord, I love you so much, I just want to serve you. I'll do anything for you.'

'Good slut, then I'll tell you. In a moment, I'm going to take your final hole, then you'll belong to me in entirety. Then, as of tomorrow, we need to go shopping for some supplies, after all, how can I own you if you have no lasting reminders of me? The thing is it'll cost me quite a lot to buy these supplies so I need a source of income. That's where you come in. You're gonna learn to be a hooker. Don't argue or plead with me. I've decided. You'll be a prostitute and I'll be your pimp. Understood?'

'Y….Yes Sir, but, but, but…….'

'Abby! I told you! NO arguments! Turn over on your belly. I'm going to teach you once and for all how it works now.'

Abby slipped tentatively onto her belly, aware of her sore nipples from their earlier thrashing. Quickly and adeptly James brought his full hand down on her, already bruised and tender ass. He gave her six sharp, stinging blows as the tears cascaded down Abby's face. James was in heaven, the tears made his soft prick rise once again.

Laughing out loud at her pain he asked again 'Do you understand slut?'

'Yes Sir, I'm you're hooker Sir.'

'Thank fuck we got that straight!' and with that he heaved her up onto all fours and plunged his hand right back into her sopping cunt. The pounding resumed and Abby started to groan as her orgasm began.

'Please Sir please let me cum?'

'Ok Abbyslut, this time we wont make you wait for long, since you're still learning. You can cum whore.' Abby's orgasm came crashing over her and she groaned and shouted as the feelings overtook her once again. James could feel her cunt pulsating and contracting around his clenched fist. He held his fist still until the throbbing subsided, then whipped it from her, leaving her feeling bereft and lonely. Abby moved to turn around, but James stilled her and said 'Not yet my little cumslut, it's time for me to have some fun. Stay where you are.' He slid her juices up to her ass and started massaging them into her tight hole. Every so often he would slip in a finger tip making Abby gasp at the sudden sting. Fuck! Her ass was seriously tight! It made her cunt look positively slack in comparison. He wondered if he'd actually get his huge cock into that tiny hole, but then dismissed the thought, if it didn't fit, well, he'd make it!

He stretched her puckered ass until it could take a couple of fingers then moved in for the final conquest. Carefully, with precision he lined his monstrous cock head up to Abby's ass. Slowly he pushed it, trying to get past her tight ring. He thought he was going to fail in this final quest until, suddenly, and without warning, his helmet slipped through the barrier and into her anus. Abby started puffing at the sudden pain, but managed not to cry out of speak. Now what to do? Should he give it gently inch by inch, or should he ram the whole thing straight into the depths of her bowels?

Carefully he pushed a couple of inches into her, but he needed to hear her pain, so abruptly he rammed the whole giant ten inches into her tight ass. Abby screamed at the onslaught, and started to cry profusely. James wiped the tears from her face and licked them from his fingers. My God that was so good! He reached under her and grasped her pert tits, squeezing them nastily, causing her more pain. He pinched her nipples, making them throb in agony when he released them and let the blood rush back into them. He slid his hand down to her cunt…… the final test, did Abby like this pain? The simple answer was obviously yes! Her pussy was dripping, her own cum ran down her thighs, dripping like a tap. It was all James needed, and mercilessly he started to move in her ass, sliding his whole tool out to it's tip, then plunging it back into her warm depths. The onslaught continued, his balls slamming against her outer pussy. Occasionally he slapped her raw ass cheeks, adding to the welts and bruises he'd already inflicted upon the tender young flesh

On and on he pounded, beads of sweat littered his forehead. He could feel every inch of her, it was so tight! Without warning his orgasm crept up on him. 'I'm cumming slut, I'm cumming. I'm gonna dump this load in you whore, you little spunkdump' he informed her, on and on of her status to him. In the end he couldn't hold on anymore, with a howl of triumph he let rip with a huge wad of cum into her virgin ass. It trickled out around the edges, dripping over his own balls. Well she could bloody clean that up for a start! He took his cock from her, and offered it to her. Abby gently lifted it into her soft mouth……. After all, that was what she was there for.

That's Chapter 3…… Next chapter, Abby starts her new career as a hooker. Cheers all for the great feedback on the other 2 Chapters, please keep it up! Summer xxxx