ABC... Always Be Closing

Story Info
One of the cocky salesmen meets his match.
3.4k words
4.4
11.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just about everybody has worked with a self- absorbed loudmouth like Dirk Howitzer...

***

After Steve Richburg got hired as a salesman at the local Chevrolet dealership, the people in charge assigned Dirk Howitzer to break the new guy in. The new hire spent much of the first day getting shakes of the heads and rolling of the eyes from the rest of his co-workers when Dirk was out of range, because they all seemed to have a similar opinion of the dealership's top performer who was chosen to train.

"You make it through the first week without screaming and you get a medal," said one longtime employee, and that guy's opinion was the rule and not the exception.

"A fucking tool," proclaimed another guy who elaborated. "The guy can sell, but if the customers had to spend more than an hour with him they would hate his guts like the rest of us."

"They stuck you with that egotistical cocksucker?" asked one of the female salespeople. "At least he won't try and fuck you in the back of a van like he tried to with me when he trained me. Or maybe he will because he's an erection with legs."

"Did he give you his Alec Baldwin shtick - the one from Glengarry GlenRoss?" asked another guy. "You know, the one where he rants about ABC. Always Be Closing?"

"No, but I liked the movie," Steve said.

"Well Dirk ought to pay David Mamet royalties because he uses it so much," he confided. "He thinks everybody who walks in the door is putty in his hands, and he tries to sell every man a car and also tries to fuck every woman who comes into the showroom. Legend has it he had a guy filling out credit forms while he took the dude's wife in the bathroom and screwed her while she bent over the sink."

"He's already given me that story," Steve laughed. "I got that in the first hour. If it gets too much I'll just quit because this is only a part-time thing for me."

"In that case let me introduce myself and then say it was nice meeting you," the man roared, shaking hands as Dirk approached.

"Steverino!" Dirk bellowed as the trainer slapped his trainee hard on the shoulder, the silver-haired super-salesman loud enough for the whole showroom to hear. "Let's take something out for a spin so you can get the feel of one of these babies - that red Camaro - and we can grab some lunch."

Steve Richburg let the boisterous salesman lead the way to the back lot and Dirk threw the keys over the hood before getting into the passenger side.

"If you're going to sell this shit you have to know it, but this baby sells itself," Dirk explained. "Some of this stuff though, you really have to lean on the saps to sell this shit. Hey, what do you think about that? Fuck yeah!"

"Handles nice," Steve said as he tried to be careful with the thing in traffic.

"No man, I was talking about that broad in the white tank-top over there on the corner. See her? Look at the size of them jugs! I wouldn't mind giving her a taste of The Convincer."

"The Convincer?"

"That my friend is what I call this," Dirk bellowed as he grabbed his crotch. "Eight stiff inches of grade A cock that I love to share with the ladies. It's a gift."

"Aren't you married?" Steve asked.

"Yes, but I'm not a fanatic about it," Dirk explained. "I'll fuck anything with a pulse - women that is. Hey, you're married too. Don't tell me you don't screw around. Hell, you're a good looking guy - what - about 50? That's prime fucking time. Hell, I'm 61 but when I get done with a woman they think I must be half the age because I screw long, hard and continuous."

"I'm 49 but - well let's just say I'm a bit selective."

"To each his own, but my motto is find em' - fuck em' and forget em' and I've fucked so many women I'm like the white Wilt Chamberlain."

"Wow, that's something," Steve replied.

"I know you don't believe me Steve," Dirk said. "I know the guys say I'm full of shit but in their hearts they know I'm the man. Why is that? Because when I see what I want I'm like a pit bull on a pork chop!"

"Speaking of pork chops, did you want to stop somewhere for lunch?" Steve asked.

"When we get back towards home base there's a gas station that has a deal - 2 dogs and a drink for $2.22," Dirk explained before continuing. "Anyway, like I said I'm relentless, and if you want to get to the top of the sales board like me you will be too. How do you get there you ask?"

"Be a pit bull?" Steve asked while trying not to smile.

"Hell yes! You're catching on. I'm the same no matter if it's prospects or pussy. It's ABC! Always Be Closing."

"I've heard that saying somewhere."

"I didn't invent it but I live it. You line up the suckers or the girl, and then you go all out. Full court press. Promise them the moon," Dirk insisted. "Dazzle them with bullshit. You know how many girls I've just gone up to and hit on? Just out of the blue? I was buying a pair of pants at Penney's and had the saleswoman help me try them on. What do you think happened? Here on the right - pull in on the side there."

A weary Steve Richburg pulled the Camaro over to the side parking lot of the Quick Mart and killed the motor, which was easier done than stifling his co-worker.

"Let me prove it to you," Dirk said after they got out of the car, and after Dirk pulled him out of sight of the girl at the register he told him what he had in mind. "See that girl behind the counter? The tall skinny one with the mousy brown hair?"

"Uh - yes," Steve replied when he saw the young woman Dirk was referring to ringing out a customer.

"Now if she was 18 I could walk in there and in five minutes have a date with her," Dirk assured his trainee. "Problem is she's too young. Look - she's wearing braces."

"She's 18," Steve assured him. "You have to be 18 to work at this outfit because they handle alcohol."

"You sure?"

"Absolutely, but that's okay. I believe your romantic abilities."

"Romance? Screw romance. I just want to fuck her, and you know, she's not bad," Dirk said as he peered in at his prey. "In fact, these are the easy ones. Young and dumb and decent looking but not super hot, and they get so excited about being hit on by an older guy that they are an easy mark. Especially for somebody like me - did you notice I look a little like Robert Redford circa 2000? Some girl told me that."

"You mentioned that I think," Steve said.

"Like I was saying, she's young - not too young - and impressionable. Not much to look at I admit because her complexion is a little sketchy, she's got a bit of an overbite and her tits are practically non-existent, but those are the kind of girls that give it up easy because they're desperate."

"So if you wanted to you could go in and sweep that poor girl off her feet?" Steve suggested, and after the older man nodded Steve said. "I'd like to see that and there's no customers in there now."

"A non-believer I see. Well you stay out here because I don't want you crimping my style my friend," Dirk said as he checked his tie before going in. "That carpenter's dream won't know what hit her. Here goes - hey, did you ever get your cock sucked by a girl with braces?"

"Matter-of-fact I have," Steve said as Dirk ducked into the store, and as he watched from the other side of the glass Dirk descended on the tall drink of water in pit bull mode.

About four minutes later Dirk was walking back out with four hot dogs, 2 cokes and a register tape which he proudly announced had the cashier's phone number on it.

"A...B... fucking C! That little piggy would have gone out back with me right here and now if there was anybody else that could have watched the register, that's how bad she wants it!" Dirk cackled as he divvied up lunch. "She gets out at 6 and I'll be picking her up at the door."

"I'm sure I'll hear all about it tomorrow," Steve told him as they hopped back in the car.

"Not only that, I'll take photos of the event if she lets me," Dirk promised. "Her name is Sharon and she said she's 19 - sweet 19 year old pussy is the best! What a session with The Convincer can do to fresh pussy like that is scary. Almost a life changer for the girl because she'll never forget it."

***

Steve Richburg was on time and ready to sell the next morning, and actually sold a Cruze to a couple before the man training him staggered in wearing a sheepish grin.

"You sold them? Dirk asked when he saw the people leave with the paperwork signed. "See what I mean? A day with me and you can't help but catch it."

"How was your date last night?" Steve asked.

"If I told you my friend, you wouldn't believe it," Steve said before adding, "But you know I'm going to tell you anyway - wait till lunch."

"You scored?"

"The girl was a fucking animal," Dirk whispered. "She was damn near as crazy as me."

"Oh yeah?"

"Here - you want to see what a sweet 19 year old pussy looks like after I get done with it?" Dirk asked as he flipped his phone open as showed his partner the screen. "Look at that pussy. That pussy is old school. See how hairy she is? The way the hair grows up on the insides of her thighs and up under her crotch? Damn, that brings back memories of those hippie chicks I used to bang."

"You're amazing."

"At lunch I'm going to go back over and talk to her because she was so hot that I'm going to do her again, and I rarely do that. Whoops! Here come some suckers," Dirk said as he ambushed an elderly couple, and Steve shook his head as he filed his sale with the office.

Four hours later the two were back in the car heading over to the Quick Mart. Dirk decided they would take a late lunch because his conquest was working a later shift, and so while they waited in the car Dirk bragged about his exploits.

"So I picked her up and she's in her work uniform. I ask her if she wants to go home an change and she asks if we were going anywhere. I said maybe we could go to dinner and a movie and she says - get this," Dirk said with a laugh. "Sharon goes, "I could go for a burger at Five Guys or something but I can do without the movie. Besides, I figured you just wanted to fuck. DO YOU BELIEVE THAT? She's so fucking much like me it's unreal! ABC!"

"So?"

"So we go to Five Guys and this skinny thing is eating like a horse. I don't care because this is the cheapest date in history and it's hilarious because I look like her grandfather sitting there across from her," Dirk mentions. "Just thinking of those braces gives me a boner. So I'm sitting there and I reach over and rub her arm - she has this light down on her forearms - and she smiles so I asked her if she had a lot of hair between her legs on account of her arms being a little fuzzy."

"You asked the girl that? At Five Guys?"

"Told you I don't tap dance. Sharon giggles and asks me if it matters and I told her no and actually like girls with hair down there because I'm an old guy and think old school," Dirk said. "She's says that's a good thing and I won't be disappointed, and as she talks she's rubbing my calf with her toes."

"Oh man," Steve said as he shook his head.

"So we eat and then I get in the car and barrel over to Red Roof Inn because I know the night manager and he gives me a break because I'm such a good customer," Dirk goes on. "We run to the room and Sharon says she has to pee but before she goes in the can she stops and asks me if I'm into water sports. The girl will pee on me if I want! I say maybe later and she goes into the bathroom, and when she comes out I'm in my boxers and my cock is making a tent down there"

"Excited huh?"

"I'm going crazy. Sharon comes out and sees me standing there so she starts tearing off her clothes. Her top and slacks and socks are flying and she pops off her bra faster than even I could."

"Flat chested you said?"

"I thought so but as it turns out she's got a cute pair on her. Not big but cute and they're these little cones that stick straight out," Dirk related. "And then that bush? I'm in love and we hit that bed flying. Five minutes later most of the mattress is hanging over the edge of the bed and I have scratches all over me."

"How was it?"

"Fantastic. She came so loud I though the motel detectives would pay us a visit," Dirk explained. "So we're laying there half on the carpet and my face is under her arm while I'm trying to catch my breath. She's shaved but she's got this 5 o'clock shadow that completely covers her deep armpits, and I tell her that it's like I'm looking down from a helicopter at the Million Man March."

"You said that?" Steve asked with an amused expression on his face.

"Yeah, I mean she thought I was the funniest guy in the world all night, and she giggles real loud too, but she only chuckles a little and says she's heard that before," Dirk relates. "Is that right? Who's stealing my material I ask her. She goes - get this - my father says that to me all the time. Do you believe this girl? No wonder she's nuts."

"It's a strange world alright," Steve agreed.

"So we get the bed a little together and we're laying there resting, and she starts pulling on my cock which is fine with me but it's dead right now because I just popped the mother lode in her. I say that she must love my cock and I ask her whether she's had one this big before. Just curious you know?"

"And?"

"She admits I'm well hung but says she's had one that was not only as big but bigger than my Convincer, both in length and thickness, and she says this big guy is the only one she can't take up the ass."

"Wow!"

"I'm impressed of course and so I ask her if this guy was a brother. You know, a black guy and she says no. Then she just comes right out and says as calmly as can be, "My Dad's cock is scary big!" Dirk said as he shook his head. "I swear on a stack of bibles that was just what she said."

"Sounds like quite a night," Steve said, and as he spoke Dirk pointed excitedly over to the other end of the parking lot.

"There she is - in that piece of crap Toyota," Dirk announced as he pointed to a girl driving in. "Hey, maybe I can sell this little piglet a car too."

"You going to introduce me?" Steve asked as they got out of the car.

"Sure. Hey, you know this girl is so freaky maybe she would let us DP her. Wouldn't that be a trip?" Dirk suggested as he got ready to catch the lanky brunette before she went to work. "Tonight I'm going to tap her ass but maybe this weekend? You and me and her? A lot of guys get intimidated with me in the room too but you know I'm game for it and I don't think she would mind either. Oops! Gotta move."

"Hey Sharon!" Dirk called out as he intercepted her at the door.

"Dirk!" Sharon chirped in response as the old fellow gave her a hug while his trainee lurked behind for a minute.

"Honey, I want to introduce you to a fellow I'm training over at the..."

"DADDY!" the girl yelped as she walked around the other salesman and gave her father a hug and kiss while Steve looked over her shoulder at his co-worker.

"How's tricks Kitten?" Steve asked as he often did after they stopped kissing

"Trix are for Kids, you silly rabbit!" Sharon giggled in mimicking the old cereal commercial like she frequently did, and after they exchanged fist bumps she looked back at an ashen faced Dirk. "You didn't tell me you knew my Dad!"

"I... uh... well."

"Mr. Howitzer is the man training me over at the dealership," Steve told his daughter. "He's quite the salesman."

"Yeah, we had a date last night," Sharon replied. "We had fun too didn't we Dirk?"

"I - we - Yeah. Lots of fun," Dirk replied as his twitching got worse.

"Dirk has shown me a whole lot of things," Steve explained.

"I'll bet," Sharon said as she reached into her pocket and pulled out her phone. "Bet he didn't show you this."

"No," Steve chortled as he looked as a picture of the 2000 version of Robert Redford with a decent sized flaccid cock under his little belly. "Very interesting."

"Gotta go to work now," Sharon announced. "Did you want to talk to me Dirk?"

"Uh - I'll call you."

"Cool. Later."

"So Dirk, did you want to grab a couple of dogs before we go back to the salt mine?"

"No, I'm okay," he said, and after the two got back into the car and pulled out of the parking lot Dirk cleared his throat.

"Uh Steve," Dirk mumbled and then cleared his throat once again.

"Allergies?" Steve asked straight-faced.

"No. I'm just - why didn't you say something when we were outside yesterday?"

"Like I could get a word in edgewise with you around?" Steve suggested.

"You could have - I mean she's your daughter. I didn't force her to do anything, I swear."

"They're all somebody's daughters Dirk. Every woman you point at and make lewd comments about when they're out of earshot? They all have fathers."

"Well yes but..."

"And she's an adult with a mind of her own," Steve informed his mentor. "What she does is her business and she happens to be a woman with a rather high sex drive, as you know. Who she has sex with is her business."

"You mean..."

"What I mean is what you two do is between you two, but if I EVER hear you talking about Sharon - showing pictures or telling tales or referring to her in anything less than respectful tones around work, and trust me the way those folks think about you I will hear it, I will punch your teeth down your throat and kick your Convincer up into your intestines. Understood?"

"Absolutely," a contrite Dirk Howitzer replied.

"And while you're at it, clean up your act. The way you refer to women is appalling. Calling females pigs for doing the same things you brag about doing is absurd. Be respectful, and if you can't say anything nice about someone, say nothing. Fucking and telling is high school shit."

"My lips are sealed Steve," Dirk assured his trainee, and after a moment of silence said, "Did you really..."

"Your lips aren't sealed," Steve reminded him as he enjoyed watching the cocky buffoon squirm. "And if you do go see her again she loves Godiva chocolates, you cheap bastard."

***

Thanks for reading.