Abducted

Story Info
Lucy has a night out with the girls & walks home alone drunk.
1.8k words
4.14
59k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was out shopping. It was late on a Friday night and the sun was just setting. And I was going to meet friends. It was roughly about eight by the time I got there, we drank some sangria, wine, and a light beer or two - it was good to catch up with the girls. I hadn't seen them since starting my new job.

A couple of hours after and a few bars later & we were pretty drunk, and on the hunt for some guys. Amy spotted a group of them over in the corner of the bar, one of them was eyeing us all up, I smiled at him he looked me up and down hungrily and took a sip of his beer.

His friends all glanced our way and we broke out into a fit of giggles. "Oh fuck look at the one in the green shirt. I'd love to corner him in the toilet," said Deb.

"You're so bad aren't you seeing that Mark from resources?" I asked.

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him, and besides, I don't see you looking the other way Lucy. That tall one keeps eye-fucking you," she said back, everyone laughed while pushing me. I blushed as I took a sip of my wine, one of the girls spotted another of the pack eyeing me so she decided to grope me. I burst into laughter nearly spitting out my wine as she fondled my breast, "Jesus Christ! Stop it you'll scare them off," Jess said in utter embarrassment.

We all laughed and joked, and drank as we eyed the hunks up and as they eyed us up. But nothing came of it, they ended up leaving but quite a few of them, from what we saw, were clearly packing something good in those tight jeans. As they left the tall dark one in the green shirt eyed me up and down like a piece of meat, my knees went a little weak as he passed me and my panties were a little wet as our eyes met. He blew me a kiss and I gave him a wink and flashed him some bra. Hoping to entice him to stay a little longer.

One of my girls spotted my move and then an organised slut-shame began. I felt so embarrassed as they spent the remainder of the night humping me from behind and asking which one I would have liked to take home with me. I lightly joked as I bit my lip admitting to the guy in the green shirt.

We finished our drinks and left, the girls got a couple of taxis home but I actually had a date to meet, so I walked along where he'd meet me. It was totally dark now and I only just about knew where I was going. I had definitely had too much to drink to be going on a date.

But it would be rude to blow him off now. I headed out to what I thought was the outskirts of the city centre, where he promised to meet me but before I knew it I was lost by the docks in some unknown area.

I could hardly see straight, if I wasn't blind drunk then I was definitely close as could be. A few cars passed as I waited by a streetlight to gather my thoughts and try to grab my phone out of my bag. Some old fat guy rolled up in a pickup truck, rolled his window down and waved me over.

"Hey honey, how much?" He said with a big grin on his face.

"Huh? I don't... What d'ya mean?" I said slurring my words,

"Come on, babe," he said flashing some cash, "How much to party?"

He said raising his eyebrow.

"I'M NOT A WHORE, FUCK OFF YOU FAT FUCK!" I screamed, his face contorted in shock and he sped off into the night.

Unbelievable, I thought. I got my mirror out and checked myself over while trying to stand up straight. I did look a mess, and the short skirt and skimpy top didn't help I admit, especially in this area. I might as well be a prostitute dressed like this. I laughed slightly putting my mirror away and digging for my phone.

I headed forward slightly stumbling on my high heels. I only got to the end of the street as another car rolled up it was black with faded windows, a guy got out & approached me.

"Look I said I'm not a hooker, so get lost bozo," I said barely managing to stand up.

He didn't say anything, a few seconds later I turned around to walk away and he came at me. Grabbing me from behind, "HEY! GET OFF!" I shouted.

"Shut up. You're mine now slut," he said as he dragged me by my arms and hair, throwing me against the back of his car. I fell against the boot as he opened it, tying my hands behind my back, taping my mouth shut and putting a bag over my head. Before I knew what was happening the boot was shut and I was tied up in the back of a car.

*

The drive was rough. I kicked and screamed as best as I could through the tape. I couldn't see, and I started to panic. What was this sick freak going to do to me? After what felt like hours of crying alone in the dark of his car it finally came to a stop. The car braked and I heard his door pop open.

The boot opened and a hand reached forth grabbing me by my hair, pulling me up out of the car. I moaned and tried to kick out but he slapped me across the face and threw me against a wall.

He dragged me up some stairs and threw me against a bed. Beginning to strip me I felt his warm breath on my neck through the bag, as he pulled my panties down to my ankles. He groped my breast viciously and tore at my bra. Then removed the hood. I saw him staring at me with lust and fire in his eyes.

He pulled his cock out of his pants and presented it at my chest. Yanking my head forward, & holding my hair to force my face into the barrel of his dick.

"Suck it bitch!" He commanded.

I shuck my head and he slapped me across the face again.

"Suck it!" He said, forcing it into my mouth.

I relented, and dick penetrated my mouth. He forced it down my throat, I gagged, and he loosened his grip on my hair while tightening his grip on my head with both hands. Thrusting into my mouth wildly. His beastly grunts mixed with me choking on him made my eyes water.

He continued gagging me with his cock, forcing my head up and down the length of his shaft as I spat and slobbered on it. He gasped a final time and reached for my throat strangling me with one final thrust deep into my mouth. He came violently and sighed, gasped, and called to the heavens. I swallowed half of it but couldn't manage the rest of it. I coughed some of it up and some even went up my nose as he flipped me over onto my belly.

"You're a good one. Real good cocksucker."

I said nothing with my face mushed into a pillow as his hands went exploring. Groping, and grabbing, squeezing my tits and ass. I could almost hear him drool - he slapped me across the bare ass sniffing my panties as he held me down by the neck and back.

"Don't worry, I'm not done. You'll still get some nice hot dick."

"Your pussy is lovely and wet, be a good slut... and you may get seconds."

He entered me with ease, holding my ass cheeks apart. Grunting savagely as he fucked my pussy, occasionally slapping my ass with hard loud smacks. I moaned out into the pillow, unable to hold myself back anymore. I was being raped. But I was enjoying it. My body was in ecstasy. My pussy was flowing, my nipples were hard and my mind was gone.

He pumped and pumped his great hot hard dick into me balls deep, with a thundering pace. His balls slapping my clit made me shiver as I clawed the bedsheets. Soon I was the one grunting like an animal, and rocking into him as I lifted my head and spun it around to meet his gaze. He stroked my hair as I stared into his eyes as he pounded my hole.

"Ohh, yeah... Please... please... don't stop," I begged.

"FUCK ME HARD," I pleaded.

He smiled as he kissed me on the lips while giving my neck a tight squeeze, his grip was loosening again. But my grip on those bedsheets was tightening. I rocked my ass back and forth into his charging deep thrusts, hoping for more and more dick. I couldn't control myself.

He knew it too. He stuck his tongue down my throat and breathed deeply as he laid on top of me squeezing my ass and clawing my cheeks with his nails. Just then he groped my tits and I aided him, both of us squeezing and pinching my nipples.

"Are you ready? For it slut?"

"Yes. Yes... Give me it, please," I said panting and begging.

He smiled, our tongues danced, his hands dug deeper and deeper into my tits. It was almost painful. His nails were so deep, and his cock was in me to the bottom of the shaft as it unloaded into me with a huge wet payload that I groaned for as it shot into me.

"Ahhhh..." I sighed, as I felt his warm hot mess fill me up.

He slowly slid out of me, inch by precious inch, flopping his empty balls across my wetness as he rubbed the remaining juices over my sore red ass. He rubbed and rubbed my ass as his juices swam smoothly and steadily out spilling up my back and onto my skirt.

I rolled over onto my back, filled with his seed, and pleasure, but at the same time the feeling of having been raped, beaten, bruised, and used was flowing back into me. He looked at me as these feelings came rushing back while smiling deviously.

Then, he left. I was free to go.

*

I got home an hour later, cleaning myself up in the ride back. Brushing my hair and reapplying my makeup. When I arrived I gave the driver a big tip and left him. I got into my house, near falling through the door still drunk.

My roommate sat there waiting for me with a smile from ear to ear.

"How was your date?" she said.

"It was amazing! He even dropped me off, he's a real gentleman," I blushed.

"Good, I knew you'd enjoy that. That fantasy-agency is really something huh?"

I nodded, flushed, while stood in static ecstasy.

"Haha, Well I'll make sure to book him again for you."

I couldn't wait.