Abducted and Turned Out Ch. 01

Story Info
A story of a gurl who is turned out.
3.1k words
4.4
164.5k
121

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawnib66
dawnib66
162 Followers

About four years ago, I decided to go out for the evening to a local club that tgurls hung out at. I was a regular there, and had been going there for some time with a regular circle of TG/CD girlfriends that I hang out with.

I was already excited when I started to prepare myself in the late afternoon. I picked out one of my favorite outfits, a short suede short skirt that came down just above mid thigh with a matching vest. I also picked out a tight long sleeve light pink stretch top and some calf high black suede boots with 2 inch heels. I am quite tall, and 3 or 4 inch heels put me over six feet seven inches and it makes some doorways (and cars) hard.

I bathed and shaved myself bare, using my favorite mango scented body lotion to soothe my shaved skin and then powdering myself all over. I started to dress, my matching Victoria's Secret black bra and thong panties first. I filled the D cup bra with my breast forms, and then tucked my little clitty back and taped it into place so that it would sit in my panties right (I am a total bottom, so it's only used for peeing), and as I did so, I felt my maleness start to ebb away and began to feel more like the gurl I have always wanted to be. I put my black silk robe on and started my make up.

I applied foundation and touched it up with some powder, and did my eyes. Blue and grey shadow, mascara and eyeliner. I put some blush on and did my lips with a darker maroon liner and some deep rose red lipstick. I put on my ear rings and did my nails in a deep red polish next.

I did my hair next, a long straight flowing blond wig. I secured it with bobby pins to be sure it was on tight.

As I checked myself out in the mirror, the last vestiges of my masculinity disappeared. I was all gurl. It felt great to be me again, and I sauntered int the kitchen to pour myself a diet coke, swinging my hips seductively as I did.

Just then the phone rang, it was my friend Jesse asking me if I was on time. As usual, I wasn't. We giggled after she joked that my tardiness was one of my most endearing female traits. I hung up the phone and pulled my pink top over my head. Next, I slid my black thigh highs on. I love the feeling of stockings, and pantyhose just gets in the way at the end of the evening most of the time.

I pulled my skirt up and zipped it up and then put the matching vest on. I sprayed the back of my knees, up under my skirt and my neck with Giorgio Red. I put on a matching rhinestone bracelet and necklace, and packed up my purse to head out to the club. I had the usual materials needed for a night of gurly debauchery, wet wipes, tissues, condoms, lube, compact, lipstick, perfume and my id, credit cards and some cash.

As I drove to the club, I had some fun teasing a trucker. I pulled up along side him in the left lane, and pulled my skirt up past my stocking tops. After a couple of minutes, he blew his horn and I giggled at myself for being such a cock teasing slut.

I arrived at the club at about 8, and went straight over to the booth our little clique normally occupies. The club was still a bit empty, but I got the usual hello from Paul the head bouncer and the bartender, and a guy sitting at the bar whistled at me loudly as I passed. One advantage of being really tall is having really long legs....

I sat down in the booth and exchanged kisses with my gurls. Jesse was wearing her favorite LBD and some great new open toe platform heels that I immediately complimented. She is quite petite, and she looked great. Her small frame is very feminine and she has always attracted the cutest guys.

Carrie was wearing a pink miniskirt with a black mesh top and some black leather calf high boots. She prefers red hair normally, but tonight she was wearing a black Bettie Page wig.

We sipped drinks and laughed and talked for an hour or two as the club filed up, checking out the guys as they came in and sharing our comments. At about 9, a taller guy with long brown hair came in. None of us had ever seen him in there before, and he was REALLY cute. He was about 6'4" with a muscular build and a narrow waist. He sat at the bar and ordered a drink, and we gurls got back to our chat.

After an hour or so, we were laughing hysterically at a joke Jesse made about something, and I noticed the guy headed towards us. I thought for sure he was coming to make a move on Jesse, so you can imagine my surprise when he held out his hand towards me and said, "Would you like to dance, gorgeous?" The gurls whooped at us as he escorted me out onto the dance floor.

The DJ was playing mostly hip hop that night, but right at that moment, he put on Sinatra singing "Some Enchanted Evening". The guy introduced himself as Jeremy, and swept me into his arms and we danced slowly to the song. By this time I was already swooning. He could have walked me over to a table, bent me over and hiked up my skirt and banged me right there in front of the whole club without any objection from me whatsoever.

When the song ended, he walked me over to the bar and we sat. He bought a couple of drinks and we talked. As I listened to him, I began to get lost in his dark brown eyes. His voice was deep and almost hypnotic. He was SO CUTE. Washboard abs, tight little but and a GQ kind of face. By the time he asked if I would like to get out of there, I was already imagining him ramming his cock down my throat and fucking me like an animal.

I said goodnight to my friends, and Jesse winked at me and said, "Good luck, sweetie! Call me tomorrow and let me know how it was!" He put his arm around me and we walked out into the parking lot. We walked over to a Chevy conversion van, and he unlocked the door on the side and we got in and I fell immediately into his arms. He kissed me passionately, our tongues dancing for a couple of minutes. I was fondling his semi erect cock and as it grew, I could feel that I was going to be enjoying bout 7 inches in my mouth and asspussy soon. I got down on my knees and unzipped him. I devoured his now rock hard cock like I had been starved for a month. I sucked wildly and loudly, swallowing him completely every other thrust or so. He pushed my head down on his cock in rhythm with my bobbing. After about two minutes, I felt his beautiful dick throb and he came in buckets. As I greedily swallowed his tasty cum, I purred and cooed in the shear enjoyment of his hot load. I opened wide to show him I had swallowed it all, and as I did so I licked the last little dribble of my chin.

"You are one horny little slut, aren't you?" he asked. I giggled and nodded and said, "Always". He said, "Good. That will make this fun for you." Just then, he reached under the seat and pulled out something I could not clearly see in the dim light of the back of the van. He held it up against my ribs, and suddenly everything went crazy. I felt numb from head to foot and I collapsed in a heap. I was still conscious, but I could not move, except to shake violently. As I came to my senses, I realized he had used a taser on me. He opened a panel in the side of the arm rest, and pulled out a ball gag and some rope. As he bound and gagged me he started explaining his plans for me.

"You are going to make a few bucks for me tonight, slut. I have rent and a van payment due and you are going to get them for me. You are going to turn tricks for me right here in the back of this van until I get $500 bucks. If you do as you are told, I'll let you go. If you don't, you'll get raped all night, and then I'll kill you and throw you into the river. So its up to you. We can do this easy, or we can do it hard." At that point, he took a small pistol out of the compartment and pulled the gag out of my mouth nod shoved the barrel of the gun into it and said, "Suck it, bitch." I was crying, so he slapped me and told me to shut up, and repeated his demand. I dutifully gave a mock bj to the short barrel of the gun. He smiled, obviously quite pleased with himself. At that point he knew he had a whore for himself to pimp out.

He replaced the ball gag in my mouth. I laid there with my hands tightly bound up behind my back, and another set of bonds around my knees and anther around my ankles. He took a couple of photos of me with his phone and then rifled through my purse. To my horror, he took my cash and credit card and looked at my id. Now he knew where I lived, and what my other name was. He threw the purse back at me and said, "You'll need the rubbers and the lube. The cash is mine. Now we are going to an ATM. If you give me the wrong PIN, it's the river for you." We drove for 5 minutes and I realized we were in the lot of a convenience store. He pulled the gag out and said, "PIN, please. And, if you make one sound after you give it, you're dead" I gave him the PIN, which he recognized as the six digit birthday on my driver's license, and he said, "That's a pretty stupid PIN. But, then again, you're a pretty stupid whore."

He left the van, and after two or three minutes, he came back with a handful of cash. He said, "Nice account balance. It's all mine now," he laughed sarcastically and started the van and began to drive. While we drove for the next 30 minutes or so, I was trying to figure out a way to escape. I was terrified and certain I would not survive the evening. He must have sensed this. When we finally stopped, he said, "Like I said, you'll be fine as long as you do as you are told. I know where you live and who you really are now. If you go to the cops after I let you go, I'll come and get you and that will be the end for you. Just turn about 5 or 6 tricks for me, and I'll be on my way".

At that point, he picked me up and bent me over the seat. He hiked up my skirt and yanked down my panties and said, "But me first." He pulled the lube out of my purse and greased his dick. He pushed into me quickly and began to rape me like the slut I am. Heaven help me, I began to enjoy it, and he knew it. I moaned into the gag and began to push back against his hard cock in my asspussy with each thrust. He said, "That's it slut, I knew you would enjoy it. You are going to be a good little whore, aren't you?" He puled the gag out of my mouth without missing the time on a single thrust. "Well, aren't you, slut? Say Yes, master" he commanded. I choked out the words. "Yes Master." His pace increased and he shuddered as he came. He pounded deep into me a couple more times until he was spent. He pulled out and grabbed his phone and took a few pictures of my ass, now leaking his fresh hot load down onto my stocking tops and panties.

He took the gun out again and put it to my head. "Now its time to go to work, slut. Fix your make up and get out there and start flagging down cars. When you get someone to stop, bring them over here to the van for business.

I obeyed. By this time I was completely confused. I was terrified that I was going to die, but also aroused by what had happened so far and also by where I was and what I was doing. As I got out of the van, I recognized a stretch of road on the far west side of the city that was known for being used by TS and CD hookers as a place to do their work. As I looked up and down the block, I could see a couple of these ladies waiting to flag down passing johns, just like me.

After five minutes or so, a car pulled up in front of me. The passenger window went down and the man behind the wheel said, "How much to fuck you?" I asked him to park and walk over to the van with me. Jeremy got out, and they spoke. The man paid $100 for me to get him hard in my mouth and fuck me bareback, which I now know is referred to as a 'half and half'. I got in the van with him. He sat on the bed, and I pulled his dick out and began to suck him. He became hard quite quickly. He was uncircumcised and about 5 inches. When he was ready, he pulled me up off my knees onto the bed, and pushed me down on my back. He reached up under my skirt and jerked my panties off and stuffed them in my mouth. He pushed my legs up over my head and thrust his hard cock into my kunt. As he fucked me, I began to moan loudly. "Fuck me harder" I said in my throatiest, most sultry voice. As I did, he came. His body convulsed wildly, and he moaned. As he did, he pulled out and mounted my face. "Lick it all off, slut". I did, slurping loudly and cooing as I did so. He pulled up his pants and left the van. I laid there and moaned, hot cum dripping out of my pussy onto the van bed. Jeremy came back in and saw the cum on the bed. He grabbed me by the back of the head and ordered me to lick it off. I dutifully obeyed, still fearing for my life. He said "you'll lick and swallow every bit of cum up tonight bitch. If I find one cum stain in there later, you know what will happen to you. Now get cleaned up and fix your hair and make up and get back to work."

It occurred to me as I was cleaning up and fixing my makeup. I was a pimp's new whore, and I liked it. The realization made me simultaneously scared, sickened and mostly aroused. As I finished touching up my lip stick, I decided I was going to have fun with this even though it might end badly. I stepped out of the van and walked over to Jeremy. I could see his smug smile as I told him, "I'll be a good little whore for you. I promise. I like it. I am going to have fun, so you won't have any trouble from me. If you don't hurt me, you can pimp me out again if you want to. If you do, than this would only be a one time thing one way or the other."

"Your'e smarter than you look. You are going to have to prove that to me." So for the next two hours, that's what I did. I picked up 6 more tricks, 4 bj's and two more loads in my kunt, and I enjoyed every minute. Being used and getting paid for it definitely agreed with me, and Jeremy sensed that. After the last guy, I walked over to him and kissed his cheek and fell to my knees. I unzipped him and sucked his cock right there on the corner behind the van. As I did, I moaned and alternatively begged him for a load of his sweet, hot cum. He obliged, spraying all over my face and into my open mouth. I swallowed and spoke to him. "Please I want to be your whore, daddy. Look, I made you almost a thousand tonight. I can do better tomorrow. Please don't hurt me. I'll do whatever you say."

"I can't do this every night. I have other obligations. I might be able to find time for it every couple of weeks or so." He took my cellphone out of my purse and called his number and saved mine to his phone. "I'll call you and let you know." He tossed me my purse and got into the van and left. I realized at that point I was alone and with no money. I walked over to the corner and waited to flag another car down. Not only did I get 50 bucks for the bj, he gave me ride back to my car while I blew him. When I finally got home at dawn, I was walking the walk of shame up the stairs to my apartment, in my slutty outfit that was covered in cum stains, with messed up hair coated with globs of dry semen when a neighbor man opened his door for the news paper. He looked at me, and smiled, and used his finger to motion me into the front door of his apartment. I immediately dropped to my knees and sucked his cock until he exploded in my mouth. I said, whenever you want a bj, knock on my door. I'm the whore in 3B. This one's free, but every one after is $50."

dawnib66
dawnib66
162 Followers