Abducted and Turned Out Ch. 07

Story Info
The continuing progression of a tg whore.
5.3k words
4.62
40.9k
38

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawnib66
dawnib66
162 Followers

.... Jeremy fucked my face for a few minutes, and then he spun me around to the gloryhole, where I saw a nice 8-inch cut cock in front of me. As I wrapped my lips around it and started to suck, I felt my skirt being hiked up and my panties unceremoniously yanked down around my thighs.

"Suck that cock, slut. You look so slutty in your little business suit sucking that dick, that it makes me want to fuck you silly," Jeremy said.

He plunged into me and I alternated between slurping and squealing as I took the hard cock in and out of my mouth. Jeremy's pace quickened after a couple of minutes, and I knew he was going to cum. I began to work the cock in my mouth with my tongue, and tightened my lips and sucked as hard as I could, and I was rewarded as the two men came in me simultaneously.

As Jeremy shot spurt after spurt into my kunt and the guy in my mouth slipped out and sprayed my face with his last two spurts, my simultaneous orgasm was so intense that my knees buckled, and Jeremy had to catch me.

After a minute or so, just as I was beginning to regain my composure, Jeremy was zipping up and leaving. I took some tissues from my purse and cleaned the extra cum from my face, being as careful as possible to keep my top and skirt clean. I wiped off my thighs and kunt with some tissues, and pulled up my panties and fixed my skirt.

I went out to my car and fixed my hair and make up, sprayed on some perfume and put a mint in my mouth and drove back to the office. I finished the day out and went home and took a nap.

For the next several weeks, things went on the same way. Monday mornings I went for my laser hair removal appointments. I would work at the office Monday afternoon through Thursday at lunch, and then go to the doctor Thursday afternoon for my shots and check ups. Friday morning I might go to the office if it was necessary, but most Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays I spent with Jeremy and Carrie working.

By the time I had the last of my laser treatments, my boobs began to get sensitive and were bigger, a full A cup. My hips had gotten a bit wider and I was filling out my skirts nicely. I had made several new videos with Mistress Jane and her friends, all of which featured me in a gangbang. Once it was in a parking garage, another time I was nurse in a hospital ward, and another it was in a truck stop men's room.

Her husband disappeared at some point over this period. I didn't ask where or why. Jane stopped at my place whenever she saw I was in. She would peg me with a giant dildo, or have me lick fresh cum from her pussy, or jerk my clitty onto her shoes or something and lick up the cum. Jeremy and Carrie and I were doing the same circuit more or less three weeks out of four each month. One weekend we were with Jennifer and Jonathan at another party, and the next we would be at a motel and then the next we would be at another auction.

Jeremy had Carrie and I on a website, and during the week we would each see two or three clients.

After three months or so, we had just had a real good weekend at the motel. Jeremy announced that we would both be getting breast augmentations the next week, and we would have two weeks off after that to recuperate. After I got over my excitement, it occurred to me that I could use the recuperation time for a couple of other things. I told Jeremy that I would pay for the other surgery myself if he was OK with the extra time off, and he was.

When I saw the surgeon, I asked him about a nose job, lip enhancements and some eye and chin tucking. We also decided on some hip and butt implants. It would take me a longer time to recuperate, but the extra week or two was easy to sell to Jeremy, and since Carrie was only doing her tits, she could be back to work in a couple of weeks and Jeremy was OK with that.

I went in to work Monday afternoon and sat down in George's office and told him I would need three or four weeks off for some medical procedures. I told him I could work remotely a bit after the first week, and he was just fine with it. He said, "Try to prepare Melanie as much as you can to cover for you."

Melanie was my assistant. We hired her the second week I was back and she was awesome. She was young, only 24. She was smart and personable, and very pretty. She was about 5'3" and about 100 lbs. with long, flowing red hair. She had a great ass and a nice 'B' cup up top. I confided in her about some things, certainly not my weekend endeavors. Mostly we talked about my transition, and most recently about what cup size I would be.

She had encouraged me to go bigger, but I settled on a nice 'B' cup myself. The doctor told me that with my hormone treatments continuing, that I would probably make it to a 'C' within a year or so, and I was good with that.

Jeremy, of course, wanted 'D' cup, but he begrudgingly agreed to 'B' when I told him I would grow to a 'C' and the doctor said it would mean skin grafting and more money to go to 'D'.

Three weeks later, I checked into the hospital. The face work was first. I had my lips enhanced, and my nose completely reconstructed. I had my eyes done including a brow lift, and my chin tightened.

Three days later, the hip and ass implants went in. Early the next week they took the bandages off my face. I was still pretty puffy and bruised, with two black eyes and my face was still sore, but it looked good. That Friday, they did my boobs, and the next Tuesday, the bandages came off my ass and hips.

At the end of the third week, the bandages came off my boobs and they were still pretty bruised, but they looked and felt wonderful. The cuts under my arms where the implants went in were already healing well. The swelling in my face was almost completely gone, and all that was left was the black eyes. The implant incisions on my hips and thighs were thin red scars that could only be seen up close.

My hair was grown down past my shoulders at this point, and I had it dyed honey blond with some light blond highlights. As I looked at myself in the mirror, I thought how pretty I looked, and I felt content with my appearance for the first time in my life. I broke out crying just as Jesse and Carrie came in. We hugged for a few minutes, and after I settled down, they helped my do my nails and hair. I put on some make up, a sundress and cork platform sandals they had bought with them and I checked out of the hospital.

When we got back to my place, we opened a bottle of Chardonnay and chatted. After a couple of hours, they left after some more hugs and kisses. I put on a nighty and went to sleep.

I went through the remainder of that week recuperating. By Friday, the swelling was gone everywhere and I had no more soreness at all. My black eyes had disappeared by the time I saw the doctor the next Friday for my check up and hormone shots. I had worn a therapeutic sports bra that the surgeon had given me for the last week, and when the doctor told me I could go to regular bras again, I decided to go shopping.

I spent the afternoon at Victoria's Secret and a couple of other places buying bras, other lingerie and some clothes and went home. On the way I called George and told him I would be back in the office Monday.

When I got home I started trying on the clothes I bought. I was a 40B now, and I thoroughly enjoyed looking at my tits in the new bras in the mirror. It suddenly occurred to me while I was admiring my boobs in a black lace VS bra that I had not been fucked in about 6 weeks, and I suddenly got very horny.

I put on the matching panties, some black thigh high stockings and a short green denim skirt with a fringe. I added a white sleeveless button down top that I just tied up under my bra, and a pair of black patent leather ankle strap fuck me heels and decided to go out.

I went to the club that Carrie and Jesse and I frequent, and I was please to find Jesse there. We hugged and she started complimenting me immediately.

"You look gorgeous, sweetie. At least ten years younger, and your nose is so cute. Every horny person in here is checking you out, including me," she giggled.

She had worked her hands from my ass up to my tits during this conversation, and she continued to grope my boobs while we stood there next to the booth, with some cat calls and lewd grins coming from other patrons the whole while.

She continued, "These feel just divine. Do they look as good as the feel?"

I joked, "You'll have to pay 50 bucks to find out. And I think you have felt me up enough for the time being, sweetie." I said this as I laughed and grabbed her hands and pushed them to her sides. We sat down.

The waiter came and looked me over twice before he asked if we wanted to order. We ordered a couple of Margaritas and as he retreated, a guy approached our table. He was a young black guy, about 5'5" and thin.

"Could I buy you ladies a drink?" he asked. I pointed to my Margarita and he asked, "Mind if I join you?"

"Not at all," Carrie responded.

He introduced himself as Kenneth and sat next to Jesse across from me. He immediately fixed his eyes on my cleavage. I decided to tease him a bit and put my hands up under my tits and jiggled them as I said, "I'm up here, Kenny."

He laughed and turned his gaze to my face and eyes. "You are the most beautiful gurl I have ever seen. Could I interest you in a dance?"

I laughed out loud and replied, "That is the cheesiest line I have ever heard, but thanks. Could I interest you in a bj in the john for fifty bucks instead?"

He was taken aback by this response for a few seconds, and then he let out a chuckle and said, "I'll take the fifty up front."

Jesse and I howled and he said, "Seriously, I would love for you to suck my cock. Let's go."

I told him to give me a head start. I got up to go and I saw a look of disapproval from Jesse as I walked to the rest rooms to wait. After a minute or so, Kenneth came, and we went into the ladies room, which was deserted. We walked into the last stall and I held out my hand. He handed me the fifty, and I put it in my purse as I stroked his cock through his slacks.

He was quite well hung. I dropped to my knees and undid his belt and unzipped him, keeping my eyes fixed on his. As I pulled his cock from his pants I saw he was about 9 inches long and had a pretty decent circumference.

As I took him into my mouth I pulled my bra down and started playing with my nipples.

He said, "I want to fuck those tits." I spat on his cock and sat on the toilet and held my tits together tightly as he slid his massive dick between them. Each time he reached the top of the stroke, I would kiss the head of his dick. After a few minutes he stopped, and I realized for the first time that I could suck my own nipples, and I proceeded to do it. This turned him on to a higher level. He grabbed the back of my head and rammed his cock in my mouth and began to face fuck me.

I slurped and gagged for a minute or two, and then we found a good rhythm and kept it, steadily increasing it until he shuddered and began to explode. I backed off, opened my mouth and held the head of his exploding cock right at my full, red, puffy lips as he sent stream after stream of hot jizz into my mouth and onto my face. It was a good thing my tits were out of my top and bra, they caught the overflow.

The feeling of hot, fresh cum all over my tits for this first time sent me over the edge, and I moaned loudly and shook as I came in my panties.

I used some toilet paper to clean him up. He zipped up and left, and I washed at the sink and fixed my make up and hair and went back to rejoin Jesse.

I sat down and Jesse scowled at me and asked, "How can you be happy doing this? I just don't understand. It's one thing to be a horny slut. I always knew you were that, and I am not much different. But a whore? That just doesn't seem like you."

I replied, "I never would have thought so a year ago myself, but I am happier now than I have ever been in my life, and the sex I just had was amazing. And, I got paid for it. I can't explain it any better than that."

"I don't think I could ever do it," she said.

"I didn't either. But because I have done this, now I am comfortable in my body for the first time ever. My day job is going better than it ever did, and my hobby is making me twice as much as my day job," I said.

"And Carrie is loving this, too. By the way, where is she?" I asked.

"She told me she was working tonight. She said she might come later," Jesse answered.

What she said made me curious, so I texted Jeremy. He responded telling me that Carrie was working at one of the downtown hotels that night. He asked if I felt like giving a couple of BJ's there with her at a convention and I responded that I would.

He responded by telling me it was nice to have me back and sent me the hotel and room number where Carrie was.

"Look, sweetie. I am going downtown to join Carrie and make a few bucks. Why don't you come along? You should see her new titties if you haven't already, and you'll get chance to see what this is all about. Maybe it will change your mind, or at the very least open it up enough to understand why we are doing this."

She looked a bit shocked, but then she said, "OK." She said it kind of contritely, like she was expecting that she would not understand even after she got a first hand look.

We walked out to our cars and drove to the hotel. When we got there, I found the room. Jeremy had rented a nice two bedroom sweet for the week, and poor Carrie had been blowing and fucking guys non-stop for almost twenty hours.

"You poor thing!" I said as we hugged. "Let me take over for you for a few hours and you can get some sleep. Jesse, take her in and get her to sleep, OK?"

Just then, there was a knock on the door. Carrie said, "Ask who it is. The password is Mr. Cumberbund." She and Jesse scurried into one of the bedrooms and closed the door, and I went to the door and asked, "Who is it?"

"Mr. Cumberbund," a man answered. I straightened my skirt and hiked up my tits, and walked over and answered the door.

"Come in, please," I said. In walked a fat, bald guy in a worn polo shirt carrying a drink.

"Jeremy sent me," He said.

"I know, sweetie," I replied. "What can I do for you?"

"Jeremy said you would blow me for $50 and that I could fuck you for a hundred."

"No, Jeremy said I would blow you for $100 and you could fuck me for $250."

He grumbled something under his breath, and produced a "C" note from his wallet and handed it to me. I put it in my purse and took off my top and bra and let my titties fall out for him. I put his hand on my tits as I groped his cock through his Dockers.

I lead him to the bedroom and undid his belt and pulled down his pants, and then I pushed him back on the bed. His little 5-inch dick was as hard as a diamond when I put it into my mouth. About thirty seconds later, he blew his load and I swallowed it all. He zipped up and left, retrieving his drink on the way out.

I went to the bathroom and rinsed out my mouth and fixed my lipstick, and then I went and knocked on the other bedroom door and walked in on Jesse and Carrie in bed, Carrie asleep on Jesse's shoulder. Jesse held her hand up and put her index finger on her lips to keep me quiet, and I nodded and turned around and went back out to the bar to fix myself a drink, closing the door softly as I did.

I had just finished my drink when Mr. Cumberbund showed up again. This one was a well-hung middle age Asian guy, and he paid me $250 and fucked me.

I had two more Mr. Cumberbunds, one tall white guy and an Indian gentleman in the next two hours, and after the Indian guy came all over my tits, and Jesse and Carrie emerged from the bedroom.

"How are you feeling, sweetie?" I asked Carrie.

She answered, "Better, thanks."

"She needs more rest," Jesse said.

"I am OK to go on for the rest of the evening, so no problem," I said.

"Can I help, too?" Jesse asked sheepishly. "We have been talking, and Carrie says that she is happier now, too. I want to be that happy."

"We have to ask Jeremy," I said.

I texted him, and he asked for a picture of Jesse, so I sent him one.

He responded, telling Carrie to go home and rest, and instructing me to break Jesse in.

Carrie changed into some jeans and a halter top, which showed of her cute new 'B' cupcake tits nicely, and kissed us and left, grateful for the opportunity to rest.

I sat next to Jesse at the bar and fixed us both a drink. I looked Jesse over. She was not very tall and could be described as voluptuous. She had a great ass, but because she was short, it seemed big.

I said, "Jeremy wants us to be attractive little whores. I know you hate taller heels, but you should get some. We'll do some shopping later this week."

Just then, another Mr. Cumberbund knocked. I said, "You get this one. Get the money first. I a going to hide in the closet in that bedroom and watch to see how you do." I sauntered into the closet as Jesse answered the door. She handled the guy well, and she blew him until he came in about 5 minutes. He zipped up and left, and Jesse and I checked the cash box. It had $3,500 in it, and I wanted to be sure Jeremy made 5k on this so I said, "You stay here and make Mr. Cumberbund happy. I am going to see of I can line up some more cash flow."

I walked into the bathroom and pushed up my tits, fixed my make up and sprayed on some perfume and went down to the lobby to cruise the bar.

My little denim skirt and ample cleavage were like a magnet. No sooner did I walk into the bar than I made a deal for a threesome with two guys for $500. I texted Jesse and she said Mr. Cumberbund was out, so I asked if a foursome was worth $750, and they agreed.

We got on the elevator and I started making out with the two guys. The first had his hand in my bra and was squeezing my boobs while the second was behind me grinding his already steel hard cock against my ass.

The door suddenly opened, and there was a group of four other guys standing there watching us as they boarded the elevator. One of them asked, "Where's the party?"

I said, "Come with is and the entry fee is $250, all you can eat."

When I opened the door with six guys in tow, Jesse looked at me like I was crazy, her mouth open wide enough for two of the cocks I had just walked in with.

I asked all six guys to introduce themselves. There were two guys named Dave, one guy named George, a guy named Jeff and two guys named John. I introduced Jesse and I by saying, "I'm Dawni and this is Jesse. We are here to make sure you have fun. Your admission to our little amusement park is $250, payable in advance, please. Gentlemen, please come to the bar and I will fix you a drink while you prepare your payments."

One by one they came up and put their cash down, and ordered a drink. Jesse made the drinks and I collected the cash.

As soon as this was done, I put on some music and started to strip. I got down to my panties, shoes and stockings, and I took one of the guys named John and led him over to Jesse. I leaned down to her and whispered in her ear, "Try and get him to cum and go."

She took his hand and took him into the bedroom and closed the door. As she did, I motioned for the other John and the two Dave's to come into the center of the room, and I proceeded to play musical dicks with them. I had one of the other guys playing the music stop it with the mute button. Every time I did, I had to switch between the three cocks I was sucking. It was literally loads of fun. All three guys came and went after I swallowed their hot loads. As I finished, Jesse and her guy emerged, and he left. That left us with Jeff and George.

"Let's all four of us have some fun together," I said. "Jesse, you can fluff one while the other fucks me, OK?"

dawnib66
dawnib66
162 Followers
12