Abducted At Home Ch. 01

Story Info
She only invited him for the weekend
3.1k words
4.33
38.6k
5
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sydneyOZ
sydneyOZ
20 Followers

Chapter 1 - Getting the Whole Scene Started

David Cartwright peered through the dark and the sweeping rain, his windscreen wipers slapping to and fro and the headlights shining on the trees and bushes as his car slowly crawled along the country road. David had already gotten lost twice and now he had found the right road he was still having trouble finding the address she had given him.

All the houses were huge and set well back from the road, why the hell didn't people clearly mark their house number.

Despite his frustration he smiled as he cast his mind back to his Father's party and his introduction to the very sexy Alice Green. Sexy rather than classically beautiful, and several years older than him. She had told him she had a daughter about his age, which put her age at about 38 to 40.

Normally he wasn't turned on by older women but Alice was not only sexy looking but, he figured, she was looking for sex. She had told him that her husband had left her and her daughter, but he had done the right thing by them financially. She had a large house on six acres in middle Dural and her lawyers had negotiated a significant divorce settlement for her which left her comfortably off. He had told her he liked to write poetry but couldn't find the time or the quiet he needed so she had invited him to spend the weekend at her place and he had accepted without hesitation.

Since then Alice, a real Joan Collins look alike, had starred in his fantasies and he had then decided that there was little to stop him turning his fantasies into real life. Simply put, he was going to turn her into is very own slave and he was going to move in with her and become her permanent 24/7 master. He glanced down at his overnight bag on the passenger seat beside him. Along with his clothes, the bag contained two sets of silver handcuffs, a leather blindfold, a table tennis bat, a large bright red ball gag,and several hundred feet of soft white rope,all of which he had bought especially for the occasion. Also in his bag was his new digital camera. He smiled again as he ran his plans through his mind one last time.

Suddenly there it was, number 128 clearly illuminated on the post box. He had found her house at last and he chuckled in anticipation of things to come as he turned his car into the driveway.

Several lights were on in the big house up ahead and David was pleased to see no other cars in the large circular driveway. Hopefully that meant that Alice was alone. He drove up close to the double garage doors and was preparing to brave the rain when to his delight the doors opened and so he drove inside.

As he got out of the car a light came on in a stairwell in the corner of the huge Garage and there, waiting for him on the stairs, was Alice.

Trying to act cool, he waved at her and then got his overnight bag from the car and made his way towards her.

'You're a bit late I hope you didn't have too much trouble finding the house'. She called out holding up a beer as a welcoming present.

Climbing the stairs he took the beer and then slowly appraised his hostess. She had long black hair which she had obviously let down, since at the party it had been up in a bun of some kind but now was shoulder length. Her face was expertly made up and she had shiny red lipstick which matched the color of her dress, her fingernails and even her toe nails. She also wore a heavy perfume which he liked a lot. The dress was flimsy almost like a nightdress. It was held up by two thin red shoulder straps and it hung loosely leaving simply miles of smooth cleavage on show. He could also clearly make out the size of her nipples which seemed to be doing their best to poke through the thin material and advertise the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra. Down the front of the dress there were six large black buttons and the hem finished a good six inches above the knees which were covered by either black tights or, he hoped, black stockings. The outfit was completed by shiny red high heel shoes.

She smiled at him 'I hope a beer was O.K'.

'The beer is fantastic but not nearly as fantastic as the looks of the lady serving it' he told her.

She blushed as red as her outfit at the compliment and then there was an awkward silence as he gulped down his beer and then, putting it on the ground he took her in his arms and kissed her shiny red lips.

She pulled back from him. 'Don't…I mean…' the words died on her lips. So he kissed her again and this time she did not pull away from him.

'Don't resist' he whispered in her ear 'You invited me here to spend the weekend with you and I find you dressed to tease and all alone. Surely you don't expect us to play scrabble all weekend'.

Alice blushed again. 'I'm sorry, of course you are right but I didn't expect it all to happen so quickly. I thought we might first get to know each other better'.

'Then what Alice, after we knew each other better …what then, tell me in your wildest fantasies what would you have wanted to happen then'.

'I'm sorry David I can't just tell my secret fantasies to someone I hardly know'.

'Of course you can surely it's easier to tell someone you hardly know than it would be to tell someone who knows you well'. He could tell that she was considering his words but then she shook her head.

'You may be right' she responded 'but I just couldn't I'm not that brave'.

'O.K. I understand, but how about you go along with my fantasy. All the way here I've fantasized about what we would do together this weekend let's play out mine instead'.

Alice looked closely at her young guest. This was not going to plan at all. She had expected to seduce him but instead he was asking to play out his fantasy and they hadn't even yet left the garage and gone into the house. 'What is this fantasy' she asked.

He smiled his eyes twinkling with mischief and took out a black leather object from his pocket and held it up for her to see. 'It's a blindfold. Look these two fur lined pads go over your eyes, your nose goes through this triangular cut out in the leather and the straps buckle at the back of your neck. Here try it on'. He tossed it to her 'Everything will be far more exciting with you wearing it for me,and my fantasy will have begun'.

'What if I say no' she asked but knowing deep inside her that she was going to go along with his game.

'Then I guess we play scrabble after all'.

At this they both laughed and then she was pushing her nose through the opening in the blindfold and then pressing the soft pads against her eyelids. As she pulled the two straps behind her neck she felt him take them from her fingers and buckle them firmly. She heard a small click and reaching back she felt a solid padlock.

'You've locked it on me' she gasped suddenly alarmed at the total absence of light and the knowledge that without him unlocking the padlock the blindfold could not be removed. By way of a response he gently kissed her.

'Beautiful, you look beautiful. Trust me and don't worry I won't hurt you I will only give you pleasure. Now lead me to your lounge slave'.

'But I can't see anything with this on how can I lead you'

'Feel your way there you know you can do it'.

David watched as Alice slowly inched her way along the hallway and into the lounge. He licked his lips as he watched her cute bottom moving beneath her dress and her sexy nipples seeming even larger than before. 'There that wasn't so difficult was it, go sit on the settee by the fire while I pour us a drink. What would you like?'.

'Chardonnay' she whispered as she eased herself down onto the couch.

David poured the wine and a glass of brandy for himself and then walked over, gave Alice her drink and then sat in the big armchair opposite her.

'Cheers' he said as he sipped his drink. 'Here's to a sexy weekend'.

'I really don't know about all this' she said as she too sipped her drink.

'Do you feel turned on sitting across from me in such a revealing dress and blindfolded'.

She nodded.

'Your nipples are almost bursting through your dress so why don't you shrug off those tiny shoulder straps and let me see your bare breasts'. It sounds like a question but really it is an order. DO IT FOR ME SLAVE'.

The words hung in the air and the silence that fell in the room seemed to last a lifetime. Alice nervously chewed her lower lip as she considered her response to the young mans command. Could she really do as he wanted? A large part of her didn't want to but a small secret part of her liked what was happening and wanted to submit to this sexy man. God, she had gone this far how could she turn back now?

David used the pause in proceedings to take his new Canon IXUS V3 from his bag. The memory card held about 128 pictures and it could also hold about 6 three minute movies. He switched it to movie mode, focused on his soon to be slave, and waited.

With the slightest shrug of her shoulders the top of her dress fell into her lap and Alice was baring her beautiful full breasts for him and for the camera. As if realizing her predicament she moved her hands to cover her breasts but then without him saying anything she moved her arms back to her sides.

'That's a good girl' he said as if talking to a pet dog. 'Tell me if I was to come over there and touch your pussy would it be nice and wet?'. He grinned from ear to ear as she nodded. 'I want to hear you tell me how wet your pussy is, and from now on you are to address me as Sir David'

'My pussy is wet Sir David' she whispered really getting into the whole scene.

'How wet is it slave. Speak up I want no more of this pathetic whispering'.

'My pussy is very wet Sir David' she responded.

'Good that is much better now caress your breasts as if your hands were mine'. Without any hesitation she started to do as she was told and the camera's video function recorded it all. 'Pull and twist those lovely long nipples for me slave come on I'm waiting'.

Again she did as he told her and David realized that he had somehow broken through that thin layer of reserve that women had and that she would now do almost anything he told her. 'Now I want to see your panties. What color are they?'.

'Red' she replied her cheeks turning that very same color.

'What happened to the Sir David I think that omission will earn you a dozen good hard spanks on your bare bottom …don't you?'.

'Yes, Sir David' she replied and he could tell from the slight change in tone in her voice and from the way she wriggled her bottom against the couch that she was actually imagining it happening to her and that the mere thought alone excited her.

'Now spread those knees as wide apart as you can and show me your panties'. As she obeyed David got the whole thing on video. To his delight the panties were indeed a bright red and the tiny gusset of lace hardly covered her neat black bush of pubic hair. He took a long slow look at the sexy sight before him, the crackling of the fire the only sounds in the room. 'Now take off the dress for me'.

She did so without hesitation and in seconds the buttons were undone and the dress was pulled up over her head and placed beside her on the couch. 'Now the panties but I want you to roll them up in a nice pretty ball of lace for me and then cram them into your mouth'.

He watched as she slipped her panties off, rolled them up and held them close to her lips as if unsure of whether or not to actually put them into her mouth.

'That delay will cost you another dozen spanks. 24 spanks will leave your sexy bottom a very bright red and any further delays will double the total number to 48'. Alice emitted a sexy groan as she quickly stuffed her panties where he had told her to. 'Now using just the tips of your fingers I want you to rub your little clit and cum for me...and for the camera. Remember the slightest delay and the number will be 48'.

There was no delay. Alice began fingering herself and in a matter of only seconds David captured her orgasm on video. Everything was as he had planned it. Alice was now very close to becoming his complete permanent slave and nothing and no-one was going to save her from her impending fate. He waited until she seemed to have composed herself once again. 'Now I want you kneeling on the floor with your upper body flat on the couch seat your ass facing me and your legs spread wide. You have ten seconds to get into position'. She promptly did as she was told and was delighted at what a sexy pert spankable derriere this lady had. He picked up his overnight bag and, placing it on the carpet beside her right ankle, he kneeled down between her spread legs and unzipped his fly and eased out his very stiff cock.

When he was at school all the other boys had taken great delight in teasing him about the size of his penis and the fact that it was larger than most had always been a source of great embarrassment. But as he had gotten older and had discovered girls he realized that all the previous disadvantages were outweighed by the effect it's size had on his love life. He placed the tip of his cock against the lips of the wet pussy stretched wide open and waiting for him and then he slowly pushed it deep inside her. He chuckled at the familiar groan of shock and surprise that just about every woman emitted when he had first pushed inside them. With his penis deep inside her he reached out and picked up a set of handcuffs and in his other hand his trusty camera. He recorded the sight of his cock thrust deed inside her and then he eased almost fully back out before thrusting it quickly back in up to the hilt.

'Place your wrists together behind your back' he whispered. He knew that the most important step was hopefully about to be taken. He really hadn't considered what he would do if she refused at this stage. To his delight and considerable relief she moved her wrists together behind her. 'I want to handcuff your wrists and then fuck you and make you cum for me again and again' he told her. 'It is all part of the fantasy if you agree spit out the panties and tell to do it'.

She used her tongue to push her soaking wet panties out of her mouth. 'Please handcuff me' she pleaded 'I am your slave, Sir David you can spank me, tie me up in fact do anything you want, but please fuck me now. Please do it now'.

Click, click and it was done the handcuffs were in place. David put down his camera and grabbed the back of her hair and pulled her head sharply back up off the couch. 'That hurts she moaned but her protests were silenced when he started seriously fucking her and then she was cumming for him, actually flooding the front of his trousers as she did so. David tried all he could to prolong his own orgasm, normally he just thought of dull and boring things but so erotic was the whole situation he did not last long. However very soon he was amazed to feel himself get hard again and this time he lasted much longer. Later he remembered thinking she was so noisy he should have taken the time to replace her gag.

Pleasantly exhausted he sat on the couch beside her, her head only inches from his right thigh. To his complete amazement she lifted her head off the couch and, although still unable to see, she nuzzled it onto his lap and then her lips closed on his extremely wet and limp cock and began to actually coax it back to life for a third time. When it was back to it's rigid best she stopped licking and sucking and grinned. 'When am I going to get this spanking?' she asked.

David took out the bright red ball gag and positioned it gently against her lips. 'I think that we will do that and have round three in your bedroom. Oh and you forgot the Sir David bit so the number of spanks is now officially 48'.

'Anything you say, Sir David' she responded and opened her mouth wide to receive the gag. As he pushed it home and buckled it firmly behind her neck he knew that phase 1 was now complete. Silly woman she didn't even suspect that Phase 2 would see her receive the 48 spanks from the table tennis bat and see her stay tied all night while he slept comfortably in her bed. It would see him read through all her documents and papers, see him take over her possessions and savings, and see him isolate her from all her family and friends. Of course, he mused, if any of her friends were good looking he might move on them as well….and there was her daughter who was the same age as him. Oh my there were going to be interesting times ahead.

Interesting times indeed.

sydneyOZ
sydneyOZ
20 Followers