Abducted At Home Ch.03

Story Info
She invites trouble to her home.
1.4k words
4.43
27.9k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sydneyOZ
sydneyOZ
20 Followers

Chapter 3 - Oh What a Beautiful Morning

It took a few seconds when David first awoke for him to remember exactly where he was and then, as if to check that it had not all been an erotic dream, he looked towards the bottom left hand corner of the bed. A large smile spread across his face as he took in the early morning view. The lovely Alice was still welded to the bedpost, the blindfold still covering her eyes and her shiny red lips were still framing the ball gag . Drool still trickled down onto her naked left breast and her right breast was also wet, but from good honest sweat

'Good Morning' he called out to her and in response he heard a gentle, tired groan. 'I trust you slept well, I think I've never had such a good night's sleep' She groaned again clearly unimpressed at her current predicament.

David threw back the covers and allowed his morning glory to stand erect. He took himself in hand and eased down towards the waiting Alice until she was in range and lifting his left leg he caressed her right nipple with the sole of his bare foot. She gasped at the first contact and gasped again as he trapped the erect nipple between his toes and squeezed. He then lifted his right foot up and took her left nipple between his toes. 'I'm stroking my cock with my hands and stroking your nipples with my toes, and you are going to be allowed your first orgasm of the day. Cum for me Alice let's see if we can cum together shall we. Ready, steady…go'.

To his amusement she beat him to it. Clearly her mood must have improved.

'Let me tell you Alice about our upcoming Saturday morning. Firstly I am going to get up, have a quick shower, cook myself bacon and eggs for breakfast and if you are good I will then come back remove the gag and take you to the toilet. We are then going to make you a film star. I will video you as you truthfully answer a number of questions I will ask you. Failure to answer truthfully and quickly will lead to 96 spanks. Bye for now'.

Alice heard him get out of bed and go into her en suite. Without sight on speech her hearing seemed so much keener and she heard every little sound he made. The sound of him relieving himself, the sound of him brushing his teeth and of course the sound of him singing a complete medley from popular Musicals. Somehow 'Oh what a beautiful morning' did not mirror her own view of the day ahead, what questions would he ask of her and she didn't at all like the fact that she was going to be on video.

She heard him come out of the en suite and as he passed her he delivered a cruel slap to her right buttock. In a matter of minutes her tummy rumbled as she smelled the bacon cooking combined with the aroma of freshly brewing coffee. At long last she heard him come back upstairs and then he was undoing her gag. 'Here I've brought you some coffee take a sip'.

'Thank you' she gasped as she sipped from the cup of coffee he held against her lips.

'You have forgotten the 'Sir David' part again. Obviously you like being spanked'.

She did not reply her mind reeling at the thought of what damage 96 spanks would do to her bottom and to her soul. After she had finished the coffee he untied all but her elbows and wrists and led her to the toilet. She blushed as she realised he was not going to give her any privacy and muttered an embarrassed 'thank you Sir David' when he used a tissue to dry her.

She was then led downstairs and he sat her on one of the dining room chairs so that her bound arms hung over the back of the chair. 'Right Alice I am going to start the video now. Start by hooking your knees over the arms of the chair so that your legs are spread nice and wide and so that your pussy is on display'.

Alice felt that familiar heat of shame and lust build within her as she obeyed his outrageous order.

During the next 10 minutes or so, interrupted only by him making her wait while he restarted each video, she answered all his questions. Bank Account details, credit card details, pin numbers, the whereabouts of all her important documents….everything. She confessed on video to inviting him to her home and to letting him do all the things he had done to her. At the end she knew that he could easily take all her money and possessions and have on video the kind of material that she knew she would never allow to be seen by her family or friends.

In short she was now his possession for as long as he wanted her and there was nothing she could do to stop him. When the questions were all finished, to her delight, he untied her even removing the blindfold. 'Well slave are you ready for the spanks now or would you perhaps prefer to wait until next week'.

'Do I have a choice Sir David?' she asked

'Alice for the rest of the weekend I am just David, and apart from the fact that I intend to give all your boring clothes and all your undies to charity, we are going to have a normal weekend. During next week you will have to make a bigger decision. In fact the biggest decision of your life thus far. If you invite me back next weekend you will be agreeing to be my slave forever'. David paused so that Alice could be in no doubt about the decision she was soon to make.

'I will spank you often, embarrass you in front of your family and friends, I will take all your money, your house your car everything and you will depend on me for everything. There will be no going back and no second chances. I believe that you have a submissive streak a mile wide and that you will both hate and love everything I do to you, but the decision is yours'.

Well there it was. Neither of them spoke for a long while and then Alice returned to her bedroom and showered and dressed. Of course she could only wear a dress or skirt that was short since all her others were no longer available for selection. The absence of panties and a bra was also a first. Indeed, as she lifted up the back of her skirt and studied her bare bottom in the mirror, carefully tracing her fingers on the dark bruises, she knew that the whole weekend was one of 'firsts'.

'You look great' David called out to her as she came back downstairs and the weekend continued on as everything before had been a dream.

'David, a woman named Alice on line three for you'. It was Wednesday and he had thought she would ring today.

'Thank you Debra, put her through please'. Within seconds Debra, his secretary put the call through.

'Hi it's Alice' she said 'I was wondering if you would like to come to my place this weekend…Sir David'.

'I will be there Friday night at seven'. He smiled as he hung up the phone and on the other end of the line Alice was also smiling. She had done it and as he had said, there was no going back. She wondered if this time she would again be blindfolded. She hoped not because she knew his penis was big and she really had to see for herself just how big it really was.

In his office David was making another call. 'Hi Bob, I think that your and Carol's accommodation problem is over. I have found myself a very submissive lady and she has agreed for us all to move in with her. Does Carol still have those nipple clamps and the whip…she does…great. I'll email you the address. Bye'.

David hung up and sat back in his chair and smiled. Of course if Alice hadn't invited him he would have gone anyway but having her agree meant there was no need for blackmail or other nastiness. He wondered how long it would be before the daughter June would also be his. Somehow he suspected that if she was anything like her mother it would be sooner rather than later.

The End (for now anyway but if there is any real interest I suppose it does lead itself to a sequel).

sydneyOZ
sydneyOZ
20 Followers