Abducted by Alien Androids

Story Info
A man is abducted by a race of alien androids.
943 words
2.98
33.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iamme5
Iamme5
2 Followers

My name is Jack Harmon. I am twenty one years old. The last thing I can remember is going to sleep in my Apartment in Seattle. Now while I may not know where I am, I am damn sure that I'm not there.

I woke up to a bright light shining in my eyes. I looked around to see where I was. I was in some sort of futuristic surgical suite. There were medical Instruments in trays beside me. The whole room was that kind of white that's so bright that it is uncomfortable to look at. The entire wall to the left of me was covered in computer equipment. I looked around for an obvious door but I actually couldn't find one.

It was at this point that I noticed that I was completely naked. I was in the air spread eagle and being held up by some sort of futuristic restraints. There was some sort of translucent wire around my Waist about 2 inches above my crotch. There were additional restraints around my wrists and ankles. There were was a black plastic tube around my penis. The tube went all the way into the floor and I could feel a second tube in my ass.

The Wall in front of be opened up revealing two women. They were around six feet high. They were also naked. They were completely bald save for long red hair that fell to their shoulders. Their skin was a pale white. It was then that I realized that they were not human. That I had been abducted by Aliens.

"What do you want from me?" I screamed.

"We want." The one on the right said sensually in a voice that sounded like honey. "For you to be, as you would put it, our 'Sex Slave'. We are the Hitan. We are as you would call us, 'Aliens' We have just completed a study of your planet and we found several things. First of which is that we find Human Males Sexually Appealing. You may called me Mistress Anun."

"What do you mean cybernetic implants and what do you mean sex slave?" I said panic in my voice.

"Well you see in our planet we live in groups of three, two women, us and then a sexually compatible alien which would be you." Said the on the left in that voice that sounded like a siren's song. "However we are not biological lifeforms anymore. We are immortal cyborgs. We find that the biological form to quick to fail. So we transfer our minds to android bodies. We are going to do the same to you as you are going to be our slave and I do mean sex slave. Your life shall be an eternity of on your planet is called BDSM. We are going to be your mistresses and in time we will all be a family you will love us and we you. We are going to start the procedure in a minute. You should relax as this won't hurt. There are drugs coursing through your veins right now, you won't feel a thing. You may call me Kala."

The one left went over to the computers. The one the right went over to the surgical tray. The one on the left grabbed what looked like some sort of wire mesh fitted with tiny spikes. It was roughly two meters in diameter. She said, "You may be wondering whether it is a transfer of a consciousness or an upload and the original is destroyed? Do not worry, this is a transfer, our society has always and only used the transfer. You will be you and the original and only you. This device will be placed into your brain and your consciousness will be transfer into these computers. Then in the android workshop where a body has been constructed for you and your mind will then be transferred into it. Your body will come up new enhancements such as enhanced senses, longer and better orgasms, the ability to eat what you want and not get fat, and of course immortality."

Kala grabbed some sort of instrument off of the tray. She held it to my head and pressed a button. This is when all the hair on my body disintegrated. She said, "Do not worry, your new body will come with a full head of hair."

She put that back on the tray and picked up something else. She flicked a button and a laser about a tenth of an inch flared at the end of it. "This." She said, "Is our laser scalpel. We are going to remove a portion of your skull so as to all the transfer device to be placed directly on your brain. Do not worry, you will not feel any pain."

A minute later and I heard a chunk of my skull hit the floor. A minute later Anun came over placed the transfer device on my brain and pushed it in so it pierced it. She said, "We are going to initiate transfer. In a minute you will be in those computers and thirty seconds after that you will be in a new android body. Your old body will be handed over to the medical research lab where it will be dissected and studied. you may get a copy of the tape yourself."

I could feel myself sucked out of my body and into the computer bank. Then I felt myself get pushed into a new body. A minute later I saw Anun and Kala and they said, "Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life.

Iamme5
Iamme5
2 Followers