Abducted Ch. 01

Story Info
She wakes up tied to a bed in a mysterious place.
1.6k words
3.97
88.4k
55

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was completely dark when I opened my eyes. Seeing only vague shadows until my eyes adjusted, I tried to feel my surroundings. I realized then that I couldn't move my limbs, arms or legs, because I was bound to the mattress I was on. The mattress was bare, worn and thin. I could feel springs poking up into my back, through the thin fabric of my tank top. Each time I struggled to move, the bed squeaked as if it was complaining. How long I have I been here?

Adjusting to the pitch black of the room, I noted the walls were made of grey cinder block, the floors were concrete and the room had nothing else in it. The room was a significant size, at least ten feet around each of the free sides of the bed. The room had no windows, so I figured I was being kept in a basement or secret room. Scared that the squeaking would bring attention to my abductor, I kept still and studied my ties. My arms were tied to the bed frame at the far corners of the bed by a small rope attached to chain which wrapped around my wrist like a handcuff. Each time I struggled the chain became tighter against my wrist and I was incapable of loosening the bonds. On each ankle I could barely see the sharp handcuff attaching my long legs to each of the other bed posts. My body was stretched fairly long, making me unable to bend, reach or do anything which would enable me to escape.

Extremely thirsty and hungry, I decided to try to speak. My mouth was insanely dry and my throat was sore. I realized then that I must've already suffered some abuse, physical and sexual at the hands of my captor. Hearing my attempts to speak, he moved into the doorway. Seeing only his shadow, I was immediately frightened. His large frame took up most of the doorway in both width and height. His body looked muscular and toned, and his frame was impressive. Slowly he moved closer, until I could see his face and body with more detail. Not handsome, his face looked rugged and worn but his body remained impressive. His skin on his arms and face was scarred. He was, in a word, menacing. I could see defined muscle tone in his arms, shoulders, chest, abdominals and legs underneath his dirty wife beater tank top and jeans. He wasn't wearing shoes. His head and face were fully shaved and his mouth was set in a hard line. He looked at me like I was less than human. "What?" he asked, coldly.

"Where am I? Who are you? What do you want?" I asked desperately. In my 24 years I knew I had never done anything that would make this type of treatment remotely necessary, or deserved. Instead of answering my questions, his eyes narrowed as he took in my form. Lying on the bed, I felt incredibly vulnerable. As the silence grew my fear did too, waiting for any response from this mean looking man.

Sneering into my face he reached out his hand and touched my leg. Running his fingers quickly but softly, he traced his fingers upward, caressing my calf at first, then my thigh and lastly running his fingers over my groin lewdly. My anger rising, I screamed and bucked wildly trying to throw his hands off my body to no avail. He increased the pressure of his touches and slapped my face in an effort to subdue me. Stinging from the pain, I stopped moving but began again when he reached to unbutton my jeans. I didn't want him to touch me again and tried all the I could to bring my knees up to both block him from his mission and to injure him if possible. My strength was low and my stamina was not what my athletic body should've had within it. I knew instantly I had been here for quite some time already.

Grinning ear to ear, he watched my pathetic struggles. He almost laughed when my eyes met his and I called him nasty names and asked him to let me go. Now having removed my pants, at least, pulled them down past my knees, I was wearing only my tank top and thong. Still grinning, he ran his pointer and middle finger along the crotch of my panties, rubbing my clit through the fabric and running his fingers lower to feel along my pussy. The thin string covered nothing and was of no use protecting me from his fingers. He pulled the string aside and placed his body over my legs, and bringing his face between my thighs.

I screamed bloody murder when he touched his tongue to my pussy lips and flicked the tip over my clit. He used three fingers to rub my hard nub quickly from side to side as he slid his tongue in further. Reaching his arms up and under my ass he lifted my body closer and pushed with his elbows to spread my legs as much as he could make them go while bound to the bed posts.

I writhed in agony, not wanting him to touch me at all, and hating the way my body was reacting to his attention. He spit foully onto my pussy and bent back down to lick it all up. He licked slowly, covering every part of my body. His tongue moved down, lower than I'd ever experienced and rimmed my little asshole too. I moaned when his tongue lapped around my hole and he stiffened his tongue, attempting to penetrate my ass with it. Pushing hard, his tongue flicked and lapped at me. I hated how wet his tongue was making me.

Bringing himself up above me he mocked me. "You want me to stop, bitch?" he cajoled. Pushing two fingers in my pussy he said, "I don't think you do, slut. Your pussy is begging me to fuck it. You're just a dirty little slam-pig aren't you?" Whimpering, I tried all I could to close my legs and keep him out.

Seeing and feeling my refusal and smiling, he reached his hand upward and gripped my throat in one hand. His huge hand wrapped around my neck and squeezed. Seeing stars, I could no longer push my legs together, and my body gave way to him. Pushing my legs apart even further, he unzipped his pants and reached inside to grab his dick. It was hard, 7 inches long and thick. Without hesitation he rubbed the head into my wetness and slid inside in one hard thrust.

Keeping his left hand around my neck and applying pressure with each thrust he fucked my pussy with long, hard, deep strokes. "Motherfuck!" he grunted as he pushed his cock deep into my tight pussy. "Goddamn, goddamn, goddamn," he repeated over and over as he fucked me. Within several minutes I felt like I might pass out and he was ready to fill my hole with his cum. His strokes became faster and harder and his grip on my neck became unbearable. He plunged with more and more force deep into my wet pussy before shuddering and screaming as he pumped me full of his hot jizz.

He pulled his dick out and moved his body up toward my face. Straddling my chest and keeping his hand tight on my throat he ordered me to open my mouth and taste his dick. "If you even think about using those teeth, I will take pleasure in knocking each one out, one by one, do you understand?" His threat had the exact impact he wanted as I silently nodded my agreement. Loosening his grip slightly, I took the opportunity to take a deep breath and voice my understanding with a meek "Yes, Sir."

Suddenly he picked up my head with his right hand and stuck his still hard cock, covered in my juices and leaking his own cum, into my mouth. He pushed his dick as far as he could into my throat. "I want to feel my dick in your throat from the outside, you stupid whore," he told me as he continued to hold my neck with his left hand. I could barely breathe each time he pulled back and my face was covered in drool and spit the retching made me produce when I gagged on his dick. "Oh yeah, ahhhh right there," he groaned, "Just like that, bitch. Just like thaaaaat," he said while he pushed in and out of my mouth. Tears were dripping down my face, as I suffered his ruthless face fuck. All I could hope was that it would end soon. Finally satisfied, he quickly got off of me and the bed and straightened his pants, buttoning them back up. Catching his breath and reaching into his pocket, he pulled out his cell phone and dialed a number.

I could hear the phone on the other end ringing. The other person answered on the fourth ring. "I have her here," the man beside me said into the phone. Looking at me and trailing his finger down my ample chest and around my navel he said, "She's a dirty slut just like you said she'd be." I could hear the other man laughing. "I fucked her pussy but I can tell she wants it up her ass. I think you should come by and we can give her what she really wants." I heard the man on the other end of the line give his approval for the plan, "Fuckin A, man. That bitch was hot." Before the man beside me hung up he added, "And bring a friend or two. This girl is trouble. She wants it in all of her filthy holes." Still chuckling, he walked slowly out of the room. Two hours later he returned to give me food and water.

He's been gone now for what seems like hours.