Abducted Ch. 02

Story Info
Two friends join her captor to take their turn with her.
2.2k words
4.18
83k
34

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as I open my eyes I can tell I've been moved. The wall before me is glass bricks, giving much more light than the windowless cinder block room from before. I know I am still in the same building because the smell is the same and the floor is the same. The doorway to my left is where the man appeared. The room next to this is the cinder block room with just the bed. I have no idea how much time has passed or how long I've been in this position, but my muscles are sore. This time, I'm completely naked.

My wrists are shackled to two large metal rings in the cement floor but my legs are unrestricted. Raising myself somewhat, I come to be on all fours. I cannot raise my upper body more because of my shackles but I struggle against them in vain. I have almost six inches of chain which make it possible for me to switch my position slightly but I cannot reach the other hand with one.

I scream for help but hear only my own voice echoing in the large empty expanse of space. Terrified that I'll never escape, tears begin to run down my cheeks as I sob uncontrollably. Unable to reach my face I cannot brush the tears away and they fall onto the cold, damp cement. In an effort to comfort myself, I bring my legs in close, into the fetal position as best I can. Feeling the cold, my body begins to shiver and shake while I cry.

Not hearing him enter I continue weeping. Suddenly and from behind, he reaches down, grabs my legs under my knees and lifts my lower body into the wheelbarrow position. Shocked and terrified, I thrash and kick my legs as powerfully and violently as I can.

He came prepared and swiftly drops my legs. I fall hard onto the floor, unable to soften my landing. Screaming out partially in shock and partially in pain, I scramble to protect myself from more abuse. There is no position that I can get into, to protect myself from this man.

"There's no use in fighting against me, cum slut," he taunts. Knowing that I am no match for him physically, I realize he's right. Still, I can't just give up. Saying nothing, I continue to try to keep him away from my naked body.

Standing before me, he orders me up all fours. Reluctantly, I comply, knowing that fighting him back would likely cause me more pain. Despite my compliance, my captor slaps my face hard then reaches below me to place hard, tight clamps on my nipples as they hang beneath me. Once the clamps are placed, he slaps my tits together, making me scream with pain. Taking the clamps off, minutes later, a rush of pleasure takes my body as the pain subsides.

"Did you like that, whore?" he asks, squatting down in front of my face and wrenching my head back so ensure I'm looking into his face. Still crying, I moan something inaudible in response. Pulling my head back harder, he slaps my face violently.

"Next time you speak you had better call me Master. You should really know by now, that's who I am." His voice is just above a whisper and at this level is almost more terrifying than if he had yelled it. Standing again he uses his grip in my hair to smash my face hard into the front of his pants.

"Suck it, bitch," he whispers, "Take it into your whore mouth for me. What do you say, bitch?" Looking up into his face I do my best to respond the way he wants.

"Yes, Master" I mumble into his crotch as he pushes himself harder against my face and grips my neck with his left hand again.

Letting go of me with both hands he removes his pants. When he returns to stand before me, he simply says "Suck it." Leaning up as far as I can go with my hands still shackled to the floor, I take his dick into my mouth. Looking up at him, tears streaming down both cheeks, he returns both of his hands to the back of my head and begins to push my mouth further down onto him again and again. At times, he pulls my face down and refuses to let me back up, causing me to gag and retch loudly around his long, thick cock in my throat. "Do you like getting your face fucked?" he asks in between long, deep thrusts into my mouth.

"Yes, Master" I sob whenever I next get the chance to speak at all. Putting his cock into my mouth he bends over my body and reaches his arms down to grab, squeeze and spank my ass. Making it jiggle with each strike, my ass becomes red within a matter of minutes. My mouth is so tired from staying open so long, that my saliva begins to drip in large, white drips onto the cement floor.

After slapping my ass raw, he begins to rub my asshole from above. Rubbing his fingers along my crack he touches my wet pussy and brings my juices to my little asshole. Forcefully, he pushes the wetness into my hole with the tip of his middle finger. Having never experienced anal penetration, I gasp and scream at the unwanted invasion, but I am powerless to stop him and my resistance is futile against the cock stuffed into my mouth.

I had no idea that the second man was in the room, watching me get face fucked and fingered until the first man spoke to him.

"I think you should fuck her ass wide open, man," he started, "I got her little asshole ready for you. I know she wants you to." Laughing he pulled his dick out of my mouth and asked me, "You want my friend's dick up your ass, don't you sweetheart?"

Shocked and unable to reply with what would've been a resounding "No" I blinked up at him blankly, with eyes that begged to be let go. Getting an unsatisfactory response, the man backhanded my face. Reeling from his slap, my eyes teared again and I begged him to stop. Motioning to his friend, the man continued to slap my face until I answered "Yes, Master" but his friend had already approached my ass with his hard cock ready to fuck my hole. Placing his thick cock at my pussy he pushed in, enough to lube his cock to take my virgin asshole. Terrified and having never seen the man, I screamed around the dick now in my mouth and tried to move away with my more mobile lower half.

Grabbing me hard, fingers digging into my hips, the unknown man began to push his lubed cock into my tight asshole. Wiggling as much as I could, his dick slipped down the crack and back into my pussy. Chuckling, the man pulled out and pushed harder onto my tiny hole and popped the head in. Pushing deeper, he began to slowly pull out and push in, allowing my body time to accept the intrusion.

"You like my cock in your ass?" he asked me. His voice was gruff and low. Unable to respond he decided to take my lack of answer as yes. He began to fuck my ass harder and faster. It hurt like hell to feel his huge dick pushing hard into my ass.

"Tell me you want it, slut," he said, "I bet you want to taste your ass don't you?" Pulling his dick out and walking around, he switched places with my captor and rammed his filthy dick into my mouth. I gagged immediately as he shoved himself into my mouth, balls deep.

Crawling beneath me, my captor reached his arms up around my body, forcing me to straddle his body with my knees on the cement while he pushed himself up into my pussy. Riding his dick, I continued to be face fucked.

My captor said to his buddy, "Did you bring another friend? She needs her ass filled while we take these two holes." Smiling, the second man motioned to the doorway. Within seconds I felt another set of hands grip my hips from behind me. I knew the man was squatting down over my body when the tip of his dick starting rubbing against my asshole. My pussy was already being filled and stretched by the thick cock of my captor when he popped the tip of his hard dick into my ass. I screamed around the prick in my mouth as he stretched my ass. I felt incredibly full, like I might be torn apart this way. Needing to fight back in some way, I began to close my mouth, refusing to allow this man to fuck my face. It was the only hole I could control from the onslaught of these three men.

Keeping my teeth clamped I refused to allow the third dick to penetrate me, but the man did not give up. He slid his hard length over my face in every direction, smothering my face, nose and eyes with his balls in every way possible. He pinched my nose closed forcing me to open my mouth to breathe. With excellent timing, he reached his fingers into my mouth with both pointer fingers pulled my lips back, essentially fishhooking my face on both sides.

Unable to do anything but open my mouth, he slammed his hard dick inside and ordered me to use my tongue to lick him. Holding my lips like this he came into my open mouth, filling my mouth with his hot seed. Letting go with one hand, he reached up and plugged my nose, forcing me to close my mouth and ordering me to swallow his load.

"When you open your mouth, bitch I better not see any of my cum. I want you to swallow everything I gave you." The other two men, fucking my holes and filling me up wanted to cum in my mouth too. Crawling out from under my body, my captor pulled my hair back and began to jerk his cock over my face.

"Open your mouth, whore. Stick out your tongue," he ordered, "Tell me you want to taste my cum. Tell me you want to swallow this load like you did the last one." Sneering down at me, he slapped my face with his dick when I did not respond immediately.

"Yes, Master," I said, "I want your cum in my mouth, Master. Please, let me taste it." I opened my mouth under his fast moving hand and stuck out my tongue to catch his cum. Moaning loudly he jerked his dick hard as he watched his buddy's dick work in and out of my ass. Faster and faster his hand moved over his dick as he watched the other dick disappear into my tiny, tight hole.

"Ahhhh, I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum," he groaned as he positioned the tip of his dick onto my tongue and the first long, thick rope of cum landed in my mouth and over my face, almost reaching my eye. "Oh, shiiiit," he moaned as the next two waves of cum landed into my mouth. As he finished cumming, I closed my eyes and mouth and swallowed what he gave me quickly to show him that I would no longer fight his orders.

Next, the man who had been plowing deep into my asshole pulled it out with a loud pop and stood before me. "Lick it slowly," he ordered. Still on all fours, I licked his dick from bottom to the top and swirled my tongue at the top and back down to his balls. I made sure I licked all the way down and not to forget his balls.

"Oh, yeah you fucking whore, suck on my nuts," he groaned. I took each of his balls into my mouth and sucked, pulling them lower and making them pop out of my mouth. Loving it, he was almost ready to cum. Moaning and grunting his pleasure as I licked up and down his balls and shaft, he reached his hands into my hair and pulled my mouth over and around his cock, forcing me to deepthroat him. As his cock pushed into my throat he screamed, "Fuuuuuck!" and came deep in the back of my mouth, almost choking me. Quickly enough I swallowed the load and he pulled his dick from my face.

Each of them was standing in front of me, stroking their softening cocks and grinning with satisfied faces. My captor collected money from each of the men and told them they were welcome back anytime. Then he walked behind me again and reached between my legs to rub my sore, raw but soaking wet pussy.

He rubbed my clit with his thumb and fucked my pussy with three fingers on his other hand until my body was unable to hide that I was soon going to cum too. As he began pushing harder and deeper, I came hard on his fingers and squirted my juices out onto the cement floor.

"She's such a filthy cum slut, man," the second man said to the third, "We should come back tomorrow to give her another little lesson in pain and pleasure, don't you think?"

"Fuck yeah!" replied the third man.

Sobbing from humiliation, pain and the pleasure of cumming, I dropped to the floor in a heap.