Abducted Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suspended, Madam?"

"No," replied Yasmin, after a second's thought. "Leave her feet on the base, but secure her ankles about half a metre apart. I might need access to her pussy; move the frame away from the wall so that I can get around the back. And Boris," she continued, "no funny tricks!"

"Madam?"

"Remember, she's still unclean, won't you? And try not to rip the dress when you take it off her – it cost more than a month's salary for the two of you!"

"Yes, Madam, we'll be very gentle," replied Boris, with a smile.

Yasmin left the room, and the two men approached Emma. The larger black man held her shoulders, while Boris undid the gag. Immediately, Emma started shouting again, but was cut off as a spongy rubber ball was forced between her teeth, expanding to fill her mouth. The ball was then secured by a strap behind her head. Boris undid the arm shackles. She tried to break free, but the black man held her tightly, forcing her arms tight behind her back, immobilising her.

She tried to kick out with her feet, but Boris quickly and expertly tied them together. While she was held with her arms stretched out above her, Boris unzipped the Gucci dress, and with surprising ease, whipped it over her head, the two men working together to ease her arms out of the dress without mishap. Boris folded the dress neatly and set it on the floor next to her dropped handbag. The black man held her wrists together in one enormous fist, lifted her off the floor and carried her to a wooden frame set against the wall. Expertly, Boris shackled her wrists to the top of the frame, and his colleague let go of her.

Momentarily, she was left dangling by her arms, her feet several centimetres above the bottom beam of the frame. Boris pushed a switch, and she felt herself being lowered until her feet touched the bottom beam.

The two men stepped back to look at her. "What do you think, Clyde?" asked Boris.

"Very nice! Small, but nicely formed!" appraised the black man. "I'd prefer bigger tits and longer hair, but she would do nicely."

Boris untied her legs, which Clyde held steady as he removed her shoes and stockings, placing them with the dress on the floor. He shackled one ankle to the beam, carefully measured exactly fifty centimetres, and shackled the other ankle. He then removed her necklace, bracelet and watch, leaving her completely naked. These items joined the others on the floor.

Boris ran a finger slowly up the inside of her thigh, and across her pussy. "Mmm, Clyde, come feel how soft she is." A finger parted her pussy lips, and felt inside. "Not very damp!" he remarked. Emma squirmed uselessly, and wordless whimpers emanated from the gag.

Clyde's finger joined Boris' on her pussy. "Oh yes!" he retorted. "Very nice." He explored further. "Hey, man, come see this lovely asshole – bet it's real tight up there!"

"Careful, Clyde, remember she's unclean!"

"Shame. Perhaps we'll get a chance later."

"I think she might have trouble taking your monster up her!" grinned Boris.

"Yeah, man, but would be fun trying, especially up the back! I'll just show her what I've got – it might cheer her up," laughed his colleague.

Immediately, he dropped his pants, and boxers, and pulled up his shirt to reveal the largest cock Emma had ever seen – or even imagined. As it rose to full splendour, it exceeded 30cm in length, with the huge helmet at least 5cm in diameter. Emma's eyes widened, and her whimpers increased.

"See, Slut," he grinned, "sorry I can't give it to you now, but you can look forward to it one day. And it's not the longest in the palace," he added, a twinkle in his eye, as he raised his trousers and stowed his weapon.

Finally, they wheeled the frame away from the wall, and locked it in position, walking round her one last time to admire the view. She felt a finger on her anus again. "Oh, yes, man! I'd really like to get up there!" She felt the finger explore briefly inside her arse. "But she'll need to be spread a bit first!"

"Come on, Clyde. We'd better go!"

"OK, Boris. Coming."

Emma heard the door close and was left alone in the room. Tears collected in her eyes and rolled down her cheeks. She felt scared, lonely, sort and helpless. Her arms were stretched above her head and felt as if they became heavier every second. She struggled a little, but without optimism.

She lost track of the amount of time that had passed since she had been left alone. The pain in her arms increased, and seemed to move through her entire torso. She thought of the monstrous cock on the black man, and his promise to use it on her one day. The thought horrified her, but against her will, she felt her pussy moisten in anticipation.

Suddenly the door opened, and a very beautiful and slim dark girl entered, wearing a bright blue sari. She looked at Emma, sympathy showing in her eyes. "I am sorry," she stated, with an Indian accent, "but Madam insists that you wear your ear studs."

Emma was powerless to resist, and could only mumble through her gag. The Indian girl deftly inserted all four studs into Emma's ear lobes, stroked her cheek affectionately, and whispered, "Be brave; it will be over soon, and things will get better. I must go now, or I will be whipped."

Emma was left alone again. More time passed; she had no idea how long. She felt that her arms would break, that she was close to passing out. This was no initiative test. Questions surged through her brain, but her mind kept returning to the pain in her arms. She would have to pretend to co-operate, to buy time, to try to get some idea as to where she was and who was keeping her here. But for the moment, it hurt – it hurt so much.

Eventually, the door opened, and Yasmin returned, a determined expression on her face. "Well, Slut," she demanded, "are you prepared to see sense now?"

Emma nodded.

"OK. I'll make you a little more comfortable. But first, while you are on it, I should demonstrate the frame. By moving this switch, I can raise or lower the top beam. Of course, since your ankles are shackled, raising it would simply stretch you further, but if your legs were free, I could leave you suspended by your arms. As it is, I will lower it a little, to take some of the strain off your arms."

Emma heard a whirring noise, and felt the pain in her arms subside a little as the strain reduced and the circulation improved.

"Alternatively," continued Yasmin, "with this switch, I can rotate you, forwards or backwards, through 360 degrees."

Emma suddenly felt her legs thrown forward as her arms went backwards, and soon found herself parallel with the floor, her body sagging in the middle, suspended by wrists and ankles. The pain returned to her arms, magnified by the additional weight. She screamed silently through her gag and looked beseechingly at Yasmin through tear-stained eyes.

Yasmin pressed again on the switch, and now Emma was upside-down, hanging from her ankles, her pussy level with Yasmin's face. "Oh yes; very pretty, and already a little damp," murmured the older women, "You'll have them all begging for a little of that!"


Emma panicked. All? What did she mean 'All'? What was in store for her?

Yasmin returned Emma to her original position, and studied her carefully, feeling the firmness of her breasts, and her arse cheeks. "Yes," she announced, "Very pretty; very appropriate. I think you'll be quite an asset."

She went to one of the many cupboards set against the wall. Emma craned her neck to try to see what she was doing, and was startled to see Yasmin returning in her direction carrying a riding crop in her right hand, and a cane in her left. "Personally," Yasmin explained, "I prefer the crop, but sometimes the cane works better. If necessary, we also have whips, paddles and lashes of various types. Let's see what you think." A quick flick of the riding crop produced a piercing pain on Emma's left buttock. She tried to scream, but only a muffled yelp emerged from the gag.

"Now, Slut," explained Yasmin, "you have to learn and understand the results of indiscipline and defiance. With this simple crop, I can produce pain very easily, here… here… here…"

Yasmin swung the crop to produce angry red weals on Emma's thigh, stomach and breast. At each strike, Emma screamed into her gag, and tears again flowed down her cheeks.

"Or even here…" Yasmin continued, stroking the crop across Emma's naked and exposed pussy, "it can be particularly sensitive here!" She flicked the crop lightly and an unbelievable pain shot through Emma's body. Silently, she stared at her aggressor, appealing for release.

Yasmin laid the crop on the desk, and picked up the cane, bending it in her hands to demonstrate its suppleness. "The cane, however, can be particularly effective across the breasts."

She raised it in the air. Emma stared at it in disbelief, and watched helplessly as Yasmin brought the cane down across both her breasts. Then the pain hit her brain. Her body tensed and she tried to release a scream; it was muffled by the gag, and emerged as a frightened whimper.

She was dimly aware of a voice saying, "Or on the backside," just before a second blow landed, delivered from behind, in an upward direction, across the lower cheeks of her bottom. Another scream followed the first, again muffled by the gag. Emma thought she was about to pass out, and watched helplessly as an angry red weal appeared along the top of both breasts. Tears flowed. She tried to beg for release, but no sound emerged.

"So, Leila," Yasmin said, her voice lower, and more pliant, "you have a simple choice. Either you promise to behave, in which case we can have a civilised conversation and go through some questions, or I can leave you hanging here for another hour or so and then introduce you to some of our other toys. Think carefully. I shall only ask once. Are you going to behave properly?"

Emma looked into her captor's eyes, and nodded faintly, and then more stridently. A voice in her head said, 'Yes, yes, yes – anything to stop this constant pain!'

"Good girl!" Yasmin smiled at her. "Let's get this gag off you."

She unbuckled the strap, and helped as Emma used her tongue to force the unwelcome ball past her swollen lips. She gasped for breath, and swallowed thirstily at the glass of water Yasmin offered.

12