Abducted Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J Faust
J Faust
24 Followers

“So the two guards who brought me here, Madam, each was missing a finger!”

“Very observant, Slut! Yes, a couple of years ago, Boris couldn’t resist buggering a slut whose arse was reserved for her Master. The punishment should really have been castration, but that would have meant castrating his ‘Copain’ Clyde as well, and His Highness was reluctant to do that. Clyde has some very impressive equipment.”

“I know, Madam, he showed me!”

“Did he indeed? Yes, he’s very proud of it. He only showed you, I trust?” Yasmin added with a frown. “He didn’t try to use it?”

“Oh, no, Madam, but I think he was tempted!”

“I’m sure he was, Slut. Anyway, His Highness reduced the punishment to loss of rank and loss of a finger – for both of them, of course. It was considered very lenient.”

With that, Yasmin pressed the buzzer twice, and the two guards re-appeared. “Take the slut back to her room now, blindfolded, of course,” she commanded. “And Leila,” she continued, “take back your dress, and the rest of that stuff. I’ll see you at about 2.30. I’ll come to your room.”

Yasmin gathered her papers, and hurried out of the room. The sound of her high heels on the floor receded into the distance. Emma collected the items she had been wearing earlier, and submitted to being hooded again. The guards took an arm each, and escorted her back to her room in silence.

J Faust
J Faust
24 Followers
12