Abducted Ch. 04

Story Info
Two men return to give her more.
1.7k words
4.11
63.3k
24

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***As some readers have commented, my stories can be more violent than might be expected. I don't apologize for what gets me going, but I will give fair warning that if you don't like rougher treatment, you may not want to read further.

Also, hopefully we can all agree that these stories are exactly that, stories. Fantasies are meant to push boundaries of reality and make life a bit more interesting. Thanks for reading.

***

The next time I awoke I knew I had been drugged. My faculties were intact but I was unable to move my limbs, but I could feel the rope digging into my skin.

Looking at my body from the distorted view I had, I could see that my tits, stomach and thighs were bound in lengths of rope in almost every direction. The rope separated and squeezed my ample breasts and one string went down between my legs. The friction I felt from the rope directly on my clit was constant and almost unbearable. The pain and pleasure mixed, making me feel close to orgasm. Though I couldn't move my own body, the man in black from the day before, and my original captor were standing above me, watching.

My arms were tied behind me. I was on my knees. My neck was in a leather collar, attached to a strong metal frame. The collar made it impossible for me to turn my head as I would've liked, or to look down more than slightly.

The man in black's cock was pressing hard against the front of his trousers. He was standing slightly forward to my captor, brandishing his riding crop. "Good morning, cum-slut," he cajoled, congratulating me for waking up. He stood in front of me and slapped my hard, erect nipples.

Starting softly, he increased the intensity of the smacks, alternating between hitting me on my tit or my nipple, and increased the frequency. Alternating between my nipples and the softer flesh of my breasts, I screamed aloud each time he hit me. The crop felt hard and caused extreme pain when it hit my sensitive, erect nipples directly.

"Shut up, bitch," he said, "In fact, I don't want to hear anything from you." Turning, he gestured to my captor, who passed him a thick leather strap with a big red ball in the middle. Approaching me, my captor fitted the strap around my head and forced the red ball into my mouth. Adjusting the strap, the ball gag was fitted into place making me unable to speak or make any noise other than indiscernible moans and grunts.

My captor reached forward at this time and pulled upward on the rope travelling between my legs. Unable to move my limbs or fight back I was unable to protect my body from his assault. Screaming behind the gag in my mouth as he pulled up on the rope, my pussy and clit ached from the increased friction each movement caused. Reaching lower, he pulled aside the rope and dipped two of his long, thick fingers into my pussy. My pussy was dripping wet.

The rope had made me so close to cumming that his fingers inside me and his thumb on my clit for mere seconds brought me straight to orgasm. Feeling my pussy tighten and hearing my moans against the gag the men each took turns telling me what a good whore I was.

"You're such a fucking slut," said the man in black as he slapped my tits again with the riding crop.
My captor agreed, telling me I was a filthy whore. He took his fingers out of my pussy and rubbed my juices over my asshole, preparing my ass to be taken yet again. I wanted to squirm away but my attempts to move faltered because of the drugs they'd fed me.

Next the two men stood before me and removed all of their clothes. Naked and erect they stood side by side and slapped my face on each side with their growing and hardening cocks. Standing before me they each repeatedly slapped their meat hard into my face.

The man previously in black slid his erection between my arm and my body, basically into my armpit. Pushing my arm harder against my body he thrust in and out of the tunnel he made for his cock.

"Yeah, you goddamn fucking whore, I'm going to fuck every inch of your hot little body." As he spoke, I felt his cock get harder and harder. The other man walked behind me and knelt down, aligning the tip of his cock with my tight little asshole.

Rubbing the tip of his cock in my asscrack, my captor groaned. Pushing forward slowly, he pressed the fat tip of his cock into my ass. "That's it, girl," he gruffled moaned, "Your ass is so relaxed I could push all the way in like this," and without mercy he pulled out and pushed back in, all the way. Violently and painfully, his entire hard dick pounded into my ass over and over while the man in black squeezed and pulled my nipples between his fingers and fucked my armpit.

The man in black unbuckled the strap holding my ball-gag in my mouth. It fell to the ground. "Please, Master, you're hurting me. Please, stop," I whined as soon as I had the chance, begging them to have mercy, hoping that my use of the word Master would get them to listen. Ignoring me completely, he continued to ram his dick harder and harder into my little asshole again and again.

"This is my ass now, bitch," he grunted between slower thrusts into my ass. He began to alternate which holes he fucked, thrusting into my ass then pussy and back to my ass. In front of me, the man in black shoved his dick into my mouth.

My captor could no longer hold his orgasm back and thrust himself into my hot, wet pussy and filled me with a load of hot cum. When he pulled out, I felt the cum drip from within my pussy and down my pussy lips, torturing me. It was then that he reached back and grabbed a dildo even larger than the black one used on me the day before. This dildo was at least 10 inches long and almost as thick as two cocks. As soon as possible, he worked it slowly but ruthlessly into my pussy and fucked me like that until his dick hardened again.

The man in black was shoving his dick into my mouth faster and harder, slapping and hitting my cheek as he fucked the insides of my mouth. "Whose mouth is this, bitch?" he asked me. Unable to speak I looked up into his face. "Yeah, you fucking whore, we own you now." He grabbed my hair and pulled my head up further, forcing his cock deep into my throat.

Ordering me to stick out my tongue, I did as I was told. He began to slap his dick onto my tongue. Then, unexpectedly he turned his body around and squatted down in front of me and sat on my mouth.

"Keep that tongue out, whore," he commanded, "Lick my asshole like the worthless piece of shit you are." He pushed his ass harder into my face, reaching around the back of my head and pulling it forward as far as the collar would allow, forcing me to lick his asshole. "Oh, yeah! Clean that ass, slut," he whispered nastily. "You like how that tastes, cunt?" he asked.

Turning back to face me, he shoved his hard cock back into my mouth, and all the way down my throat. Cumming now, he shot his first stream of cum into my throat before pulling out and covering my face in long, thick ropes of white, sticky cum.

Hard again, my captor suggested they trade places. The man in black took over fucking my pussy with the enormous dildo and my captor stood before me. Pulling his dick up, he demanded I suck on his balls.

"Stick your tongue out and lick those nuts," he commanded, "Now suck and lick them like the good little whore you are." I lapped and licked his balls like he asked and sucked each one into my mouth, making a popping sound as I released them from my mouth. Loving it, he kept his balls in my face for some time.

The man in black suddenly removed the big dildo from my pussy and placed it at the entrance of my ass. Shocked and terrified, I screamed against his intentions. I knew my ass couldn't take something so huge. My screams were muffled by my captor's huge, hanging ball sack in my mouth.

As he pressed forward, I screamed around the balls, which my captor actually liked and which made the man in black push further. With great effort, the bulbous head of the dildo popped into my ass. The pain was incredible. Tears streamed down my face from the immense discomfort, pressure and pain I felt from this intrusion.

Not stopping, he pushed on, forcing the big dildo in and out of my ass, at least three or four inches deep. What was worse, was the man reached below me and began to lightly touch and tease my swollen clit, until I came, squirting cum all over the floor beneath me and covering his hand. The orgasm worked initially, but caused me to tighten my muscles, making the dildo feel even bigger inside my ass.

Needing to fuck me himself, he removed the giant dildo and replaced it with his only slightly smaller cock. Slamming in all the way, he fucked me raw until he came deep inside my asshole. Grunting and groaning as he came, he reached down again and rubbed my clit, pushing two fingers into my pussy, hitting my g-spot perfectly, making my pussy gush and leak cum over and over.

Hearing my juices and needing to cum, my captor pulled his dick out of my mouth and shot his hot load of load of jizz all over my face. Saying nothing, the men stood quickly, collected their clothes and left the room. I was forced to stay, bound and unable to move for hours before they returned. When my captor untied me, picked me up and carried me to the bed I didn't struggle against him. He placed me on the bed, restrained my arms to the bedposts and left me. I soon passed out.