Abducted Ch. 05

Story Info
Emma makes a bid for freedom, & meets Roger.
6.7k words
4.52
25.5k
4

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J Faust
J Faust
24 Followers

Chapter 5 – A Bid for Freedom

The next morning, as Emma ate her breakfast, the phone rang.

"Good morning. Emma Stewart speaking!" she announced brightly, refreshed after a good night's sleep, with no nightmares.

"You are NOT Emma Stewart, Slut!" shouted a familiar voice.

Emma was suddenly flustered. "Oh! Sorry, Madam; I forgot. Leila speaking, Madam! What can I do for you, Madam?"

"That's better! But don't forget in future, or I will need to punish you. I just called to remind you of your appointment at ten o'clock..."

"Oh, yes, Madam, I remember. I'm looking forward to it."

"...and to congratulate you!"

"Congratulate, Madam? For what?"

"We have the results of your tests. You are quite clear, and officially declared 'Clean'. I will discuss with my colleagues this afternoon the appointment of a trainer for you, and we might even be able to start to-morrow."

"So soon?" exclaimed Emma.

"Yes, why not? The sooner we start, the quicker you will be trained. I see no point in delaying."

"Yes, Madam. If you say so, Madam."

"OK. I will see you later."

The phone went dead. Emma felt suddenly dazed. Training might start to-morrow! That meant she had to escape to-day! She mustn't panic; she had several hours to go through her plans, and refine them.

Promptly at 9.55, Boris the palace guard unlocked her door, hooded her as usual, and escorted her to the resident physiotherapist. Exhibiting a thorough professionalism, the physio discussed with Emma means of alleviating aches and pains, and a regime of exercises to increase the suppleness of Emma's body so as to minimise pain and the risk of permanent injury. Emma felt unsettled at the matter-of-fact way in which the physio accepted that Emma would in the following days be beaten, stretched, tortured and tormented. It was as if these degradations were viewed as 'normal'.

It was the same with the palace beautician. She accepted as inevitable that Emma's body would be subject to unusual strains and stresses; her job was simply to advise Emma how best to avoid damage to the perfection of her body, and how to rectify any possible blemishes.

For over two hours, Emma's body was cosseted, massaged, and titillated. Her limbs were subjected to professional attention, following thorough manicure and pedicure. A hot scented bath was followed by a refreshing cold plunge, and further massage. Her hair was washed and carefully set. The range of available beauty products was explained and discussed.

When Emma was returned to her room just before one o'clock, she admired herself in the full length mirror. Her blonde hair bounced on top of her head. A fresh, beautiful face smiled back at her, flashing perfectly-formed bright white teeth. Emma thought she had never looked so good.

Emma ate her lunch hurriedly, not even glancing at the half bottle of wine provided. She added more fruit, water and bread rolls to her secret cache, impatient to act.

After lunch, Emma reviewed her plans. It HAD to be this afternoon; she couldn't afford to delay. It had just passed two o'clock, and she meant to make her escape at about five. That gave her nearly three hours – more than enough to get ready.

Emma laid out the items she planned to take, and divided them between her back-pack and shoulder bag, so that if she lost one, there would still be some clothing, food, water, light and jewellery in the other. She wondered if she would be able to disguise herself by changing clothes with one of the maids, but rejected the idea – both of the oriental girls were considerably smaller than Emma, and in any case, it might be too complicated to get one of them to undress. She finally settled on a loose-fitting long linen dress, with long sleeves, and a pair of comfortable trainers. She would have liked socks, but could find none, and settled on a pair of thick denier hold-up stockings. A floppy sun-hat completed the outfit.

Yasmin watched attentively from behind the secret mirror, and sent for Boris and Clyde.

As the hands of the clock moved through half-past-four, Emma made her final preparations. She used the phone to order tea, as planned, and then managed to cut the phone connection with her steak knife. That would prevent the maid from phoning for help and raising the alarm.

Emma waited behind the door, wearing her back-pack and shoulder bag, holding the knife in her hand.

"She's going to make an escape attempt," announced Yasmin. "You know what to do; go to your places now."

"Yes, Madam," agreed Boris and Clyde in unison, leaving at a trot.

Yasmin continued to watch. The door of Emma's room opened, and one of the maids entered, wheeling a small trolley. She looked surprised not to see Emma immediately, and then started in astonishment as Emma shouted from behind the door, "Don't be afraid; I don't want to hurt you!" She brandished her knife at the terrified maid. "Lie on the bed, face down!"

The maid obeyed. Inexpertly, Emma managed to tie the maid's hands behind her back, using silk stockings, and secure her to the bed-post. A large silk scarf around her mouth served as a rudimentary gag.

"Don't make a sound!" ordered Emma. "They will miss you before long, and come to look for you."

Emma carefully closed the door behind her, and looked left and right along a wide corridor. She saw no clues as to the best exit, and headed off to her left, running as lightly as she could. She had covered no more than fifteen metres when a large figure in combat uniform appeared from a side corridor and began walking towards her. Immediately, she recognised Clyde, swore gently, and turned to run in the opposite direction, hoping that he hadn't recognised her.

Almost at once, another figure – Boris – appeared from further down the corridor, holding up his hand in a clear order to halt. Emma slowed down, her brain racing. She had Boris in front of her, and Clyde behind. Certainly Boris had already recognised her. But she couldn't just give up. Hoping to gain a small advantage by surprise, and that the larger man might be less agile, she turned quickly and ran towards Clyde, waving her knife in front of her. Clyde watched her approach, crouching. With astonishing speed for such a large man, his actions looking like something out of a martial arts movie, he was upon her. His clenched fist struck the side of her head, stunning her slightly. He then grasped her right arm, twisting it painfully behind her, and the knife fell uselessly from her hand. Somehow, the hold completely paralysed her. She blinked back tears from the pain, as Boris also approached. Emma kept telling herself to move, to fight, but her muscles wouldn't respond. She stared in disbelief as Boris pulled a large, squishy ball from his pocket and began forcing it into her mouth.

"No!" she finally managed to shout, just as the spongy sphere slipped past her lips, expanding to fill her cheeks. She struggled to suppress her gagging reflex. Boris immediately began circling her head with a bandage which was obviously meant to prevent her from spitting out the ball. All the while, Clyde held her helpless. He twisted her wrist and hand in a way that caused indescribable pain whenever she tried to struggle.

They set about binding her. Clyde moved to one side, allowing Boris access to her wrists, which were quickly immobilized with tape. More tape was applied to her elbows, drawing her arms painfully close together behind her. At last, Clyde let her go. She stood there glaring at her captors, unable to move, apparently rooted to the spot. Fear seemed to constrict her chest. She couldn't seem to catch her breath.

She heard the click-clack of high-heeled shoes approaching from behind. "Well done boys," announced Yasmin. "No injuries, I hope?"

"No, Madam," replied Clyde, smiling, "but she did try to stick me with that little knife on the floor!"

"Stupid girl!" grinned Yasmin. "Fancy trying to attack a hulk like you with that little thing! She needs a lesson, but first, blindfold her, and bring her to the tower. Leave her bags here; I'll see to them later."

Boris removed a hood from his pocket, placed it over Emma's head, and secured it with a loose knot. He picked up the tightly-bound girl, and threw her over his left shoulder. The sudden movement sent agonising shivers through Emma's arms, and she screamed into her gag. Boris took no notice. Emma could hear Yasmin's high heels tapping down the corridor. Boris followed, with Clyde just behind.

In her blindfold, all was darkness for Emma. She felt Boris come to a halt, and then heard doors opening. After a forward movement, the doors closed, and she felt the ground rising as the lift sprang into action. Boris' left arm held her tightly, over his shoulder. To her horror and consternation, she felt his right hand under her skirt. His rough-skinned fingers forced themselves between her thighs, and worked upwards. She tried to clench her thighs together, but every movement increased the agony she felt in her arms as the binding dug into her flesh. Inexorably, his thumb found her slit. She tried to force her legs together, to prevent access, but his thumb parted the dry lips of her naked pussy. Suddenly, she felt herself becoming damp. 'NO!' she screamed to herself. 'NO! I don't want this! I don't do this! I am not aroused!' She fought, but could not resist the flow from her pussy as Boris' fingers explored further.

The lift stopped, she heard doors open, and Boris moved forward. It was as if he had carried her into a hot oven. She gasped as the hot air hit the back of her throat. She winced in pain when Boris lifted her to the ground, and blinked in the bright sunlight as he removed her blindfold.

Emma looked around her. They seemed to be on top of a slim tower, about forty metres high. Radiating out from the tower were various buildings, enclosing courtyards, and covering an area of about five hectares, completely surrounded by a high wall. Many of the courtyards had elaborate gardens, with shady trees and tinkling fountains. Beyond the wall, in all directions, was sand – nothing but sand, undulating into the distance. The sun blazed down unremittingly. Even in the late afternoon shade at the top of the tower, the temperature was well in excess of 40ºC.

"OK, you stupid bitch," started Yasmin, "where the hell did you think you were going? From here, there's nothing but sand in all directions. The nearest oasis is fifty kilometres away. If you look over there, to the north, you can just make out a caravan. Their next water is eighty kilometres away. Most of our essentials come in by helicopter, from the capital; that's over sixty kilometres away. Even if you'd managed to get out of the palace, how long do you think you'd have lasted out there?"

Tears rolled down Emma's cheeks, reflecting not only the excruciating pain in her arms and elbows, but the hopelessness of her situation. She tried to speak, but the gag muffled her words.

"OK, boys," Yasmin continued, "it's just gone five o'clock. You can have the bitch until eleven tonight. That should give you ample time to teach her a lesson. Use Room 48."

"Yes, Madam. Thank you Madam. That will be a pleasure," smiled Boris. "Is she clean now, Madam?"

"Yes, but you know the rules. Check on the computer before you do anything, and record what you do. And remember – her back passage is strictly reserved for His Highness. If either of you mess about with her arse, I'll make it a personal priority to have both of you chopped – and I mean properly chopped – both testicles and penis. That would be a real shame, wouldn't it, Clyde?"

"Oh, yes, Madam," grinned the large black man, "a real shame – especially for someone who had unfinished business with a fine cock, and had promised to experiment further."

"I can't think what you mean, Clyde," said Yasmin, suppressing a smile. "Let's go!"

Boris put the hood over Emma's head, and slung her over his shoulder again, causing fresh spasms of excruciating pain in her bound arms. As the lift descended, she again felt his fingers exploring between her soft thighs and searching out her pussy. The lift door opened, and she heard Yasmin's footsteps receding into the distance as Boris carried her relentlessly in the opposite direction. Each footstep jarred, and sent a dart of pain through her whole body. Finally, she heard a door open, and then slam behind her. Boris threw her off his shoulder and she landed on something soft, screaming silently into her gag as her body fell on top of her bound wrists.

"I'll just secure her temporarily," she heard Boris announce. "Log onto the computer, Clyde, and we'll make a plan."

She heard chains clink, and felt her ankles being shackled together. The hood was removed and she looked around. She was in a room about twelve metres square, lying on a large bed. Around the room were various pieces of equipment. She recognised a frame similar to the one to which she had been attached the previous morning. Another item looked like a set of stocks, and another like a rack. In the corner was a collection of what appeared to be vaulting horses. Various metallic items were scattered around the floor, with neat piles of ropes and chains. On the ceiling, she noticed a variety of pulleys.

"What's her number, Boris?" Clyde was sitting at a computer screen.

"D297, I think."

"Yes – that's it. Leila. She's clean now; confirmation received this morning. She's cleared for punishment up to Level 3 – the usual."

"Hey!" exclaimed Boris, looking over Clyde's shoulder, "This is her third day here, and she hasn't been fucked yet. We got to put that right first. Can't have her thinking that nobody fancies her."

"OK," agreed Clyde. "You go first; open her up a bit for me. She's probably never had one as big as mine before."

"I'm surprised you've got the energy, Clyde. I heard you had a busy night."

"Yeah," grinned Clyde. "Madame Yasmin sent for me. She likes a good helping of dark meat when she's in the mood. She's used me a couple of times before, but last night was wild. I'm not sure what turned her on; she was a bit shy about it, but I got the impression she had been watching one of her sluts perform. I nearly got her to agree to anal sex with me for the first time, but in the end she thought better of it. She did promise me one day, after she'd prepared herself better. I had to make do with fucking her from behind, with a large dildo up her ass at the same time. She screamed and screamed! It was wild."

Emma reflected on what she had just heard. Had Yasmin been watching her last night? Was she watched all the time? Was that how they knew she was planning an escape?

"One day," continued Clyde, "I'm definitely going to get my dong up her ass. She promised."

"Right," said Boris, "let's take a good look at what we've got here. You hold her steady while I get the clothes off her."

Clyde pulled Emma to her feet, and held her while Boris tore and cut at her dress until it lay like rags at her feet. She thought of kicking out as he stooped to remove her ankle chains, shoes and stockings, but knew it would simply antagonise him. Boris stepped back to study her naked body.

"Oh, yes," he announced, "very beautiful." His fingers traced her breasts and down to her pussy. "Mmm – lovely tight pussy. And just a little bit damp. Won't need too much lubrication. Undo her arms, Clyde, and hold her steady while I get ready. Take out the gag, too; I want to hear her!"

With relief, Emma felt Clyde cutting the tape binding her wrists and elbows. She rubbed her limbs, trying to get the circulation to return. Clyde cut the bandage securing her gag, and she gratefully ejected it, coughing quietly. Clyde held both her wrists in one hand. She knew it was useless to struggle. With disbelief, she watched Boris stripping naked, revealing a smooth, hairless torso. His penis stood erect and proud, grown to a full fifteen centimetres, and of more than average thickness. Casually, he stroked his cock, massaging it with lubricant from a large tube.

"Where do you want her, Boris?"

"On the bed – face up. Hold her down by the shoulders."

Emma struggled, but Clyde had no difficulty in overcoming her, and she was thrown onto the bed. Clyde knelt behind her, using his knees to pin her shoulders to the bed, so that his hands remained free.

Boris walked towards the bed, took one of her ankles in each hand, and spread her legs. He positioned himself between them and stroked the insides of her thighs. She let out an involuntary moan.

"Hey... maybe you're going to enjoy this!"

He pushed her thighs further apart. He reached out and traced the outside of her pussy with his fingers, feeling her heat and slippery juices. Emma closed her eyes.

"Do you like it when I touch you?" he whispered, moving his fingers between her labia, dangerously close to her clitoris.

She said nothing, but sucked in her breath when she felt him touching the area around her super-sensitive button.

"I asked you a question... and I'm not going to repeat myself," he warned, pulling back the hood of the pink organ.

"Yes!" she finally replied hoarsely.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, Sir. I like it when you touch me."

"Good girl!"

He bent down and blew cold air on her exposed clit. She shivered. Her eyes still remained closed. Emma's mind was in a whirl. She was scared, and about to be raped, but on the other hand, she was very aroused. Yes, she wanted him!

As soon as that thought crossed her mind, she felt his tongue on her pussy.

"Ohh!" a moan escaped her mouth.

He licked his way around her swollen labia, and then moved his tongue in between the pink slippery petals. She tasted so sweet and her scent was clean and inviting. He was always amazed that every girl smelt and tasted different. He liked this one.

Sliding his hands under her thighs and wrapping them around, he pulled them apart, opening her up more. He watched as the juices that had accumulated in her cunt now steadily flowed down between her buttocks, coating her little puckered anus. And then he went back to her sweet warm gash.

With the aid of his fingers he held her pussy lips open, and then began licking up her nectar. Every swipe of his powerful tongue elicited a moan from his sexy victim. He looked up to see Clyde pulling at her hard nipples and digging his nails into the soft flesh of her tits. He was actually leaving red marks. Her juices flowed faster.

"Hmm... she's a little bit masochistic," he thought, and decided to alter his cunt-eating tactics. He continued licking her, but would occasionally nibble hard on her inner labia, causing her to cry out - but an increase in the flow of her juices would occur. She liked it. When he began to suck on her erect clitoris, she started writhing and her breathing became shallow. Whines and yelps replaced the regular moans. He bit down on it, unintentionally a little too hard.

"OHH! GOD!!! OHHH! OHHH!" Emma screamed at first, but then her screams gave way to moans and guttural noises. Her face was flushed. He felt that she had climaxed. Just to make sure, he plunged two fingers into her very tight love canal, feeling her powerful muscles spasm around them. He was right.

"Come on, Boris," urged Clyde. "She's enjoying this far too much. This is supposed to be a punishment session!"

"OK," agreed Boris, "I'm ready now – and so is she!"

Quickly he moved up her body, and without further fore-play, sank his rampant organ to the hilt into her waiting vagina. Instinctively, she clasped his body between her thighs, grinding her groin against him as he thrust in and out, his pace increasing. He paid no attention to her needs, grinding his cock against her pubic bone. "Oh yes! She's so good – so tight!" he yelled.

She felt a rush of semen erupt in her vagina, and he thrust a final time, before collapsing heavily on top of her. She felt his penis wilting in her cunt, and tried to understand her feeling of disappointment as it slipped from her sheath.

J Faust
J Faust
24 Followers
12